Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3671, Wisdom wrote:what you actually need to do is to not read previous posts wanting them to make sense with a particular scenario you have in mind, because you can twist nearly everything into making sense with whatever you want. You are prone to doing this all the time.

@nancy
Hopefully you'll actually listen in the postgame.
This is a Parachute.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3823, Jingle wrote:
In post 3818, Pink Ball wrote:Jingle shading me with the kindergarden comment is scum. Bye.

I understand your point, but you're talking about something I haven't commented and you keep avoiding that: you need two wrong votes here, you need one wrong vote in LyLo, and since we have a conftown that won't be tomorrow, it's better for scum to go to LyLo. So you shading me and trying to depict me as an idiot when I wasn't talking about maths is scummy as fuck.
The fact that you have a buffer vote in MYLO is meaningless, unless you're assuming people are dumb enough to allow for quickhammering in MYLO.

And no, the fact that people who haven't been in thread haven't quickhammered is not proof of anything.

Also Nancy, the whole refusing to reevaluate bit? That kinda just proves my point.

I wash my hands of this loss. It's on you guys.
Ok, if you don't get lynched when Kaito and Creature post together... Same point, dude.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3825, Jingle wrote:
In post 3671, Wisdom wrote:what you actually need to do is to not read previous posts wanting them to make sense with a particular scenario you have in mind, because you can twist nearly everything into making sense with whatever you want. You are prone to doing this all the time.

@nancy
Lovely that you're quoting the guy who wanted you dead the most :lol: are you frustrated because we are right for the wrong reasons?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3820, Pink Ball wrote:Jingle, if you're town and there are two scum remaining, Kaito + Creature will be confirmed as not the scumteam. That would mean either A) you're scum, B) scum is voting you, or C) there's only one scum remaining. From my PoV, B) would only be possible if Nancy is scum, and even after losing to scum!Nancy recently, I couldn't be more sure she's town here. So either we got you, or the game doesn't end with your lynch
I’m glad that game didn’t wreck me. Krazy said I should prepare myself to be mislynched in numerous game now. But I doubt the game ends, because the only reason for Jingle to refuse to vote Kaito, is he’s his buddy and he knows now that he’s also fucked his buddy with his ultimate red flip.

He is also trying to get me to doubt myself because of No Deadlines. The difference, is they had a brilliantly coordinated scumteam. That is obviously not the case here. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3827, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3825, Jingle wrote:

@nancy
Lovely that you're quoting the guy who wanted you dead the most :lol: are you frustrated because we are right for the wrong reasons?
I actually wondered if he took that from ND, where Wisdom scolded me on something similar but Jingle can’t compare to scum!tw, as much as he’d like. Duck is a slippery bird, I’ll be keeping that in mind for future games.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Pink Ball »

What I think happened from their minds was "Kaito votes Jingle to distance 'cause he's mostly the obvious next flip, so by flipping red he gives town points to Jingle for the next day.", but since we're flipping Jingle first they won't get that plan going
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3827, Pink Ball wrote:Lovely that you're quoting the guy who wanted you dead the most are you frustrated because we are right for the wrong reasons?
:neutral:
In post 3712, Wisdom wrote:because

a) sheep and elsa had interactions that werent scum/scum

b) I liked Jingle's responses to my accusations

c) I believe Gamma is using a Willbooster since he designed the role recently and it makes sense hes testing it

d) Molla is scummier
In post 3696, Wisdom wrote:also another jingle town point that i didnt want to mention is that willbooster was recently made by gamma so it makes total sense hed test it out here
In post 3654, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2797, Wisdom wrote:
In post 70, sheepsaysmeep wrote:@elsa can you link me some past w games of yours

i could only find v games
probably not an elsa budsy
this is an actual argument for jingle town though and it factored in my changing my mind
In post 3650, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3646, BBmolla wrote:My flip advances us zero
Jingle argued about how my reasons for him being scum were not good with logic.
You are just saying "I am not scum" which everyone would say.
Try more.
Who wanted me dead the most? Cause I'm pretty sure Wisdom, the person who caught me two posts into my last scumgame with him was townreading me by the end of the day.

I don't get mad over being lynched. I get mad when people ignore correct play, insinuate I'm bad at mafia theory, or absolutely refuse to reconsider when confronted with contradictory evidence.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3831, Jingle wrote:
In post 3827, Pink Ball wrote:Lovely that you're quoting the guy who wanted you dead the most are you frustrated because we are right for the wrong reasons?
:neutral:
In post 3712, Wisdom wrote:because

a) sheep and elsa had interactions that werent scum/scum

b) I liked Jingle's responses to my accusations

c) I believe Gamma is using a Willbooster since he designed the role recently and it makes sense hes testing it

d) Molla is scummier
In post 3696, Wisdom wrote:also another jingle town point that i didnt want to mention is that willbooster was recently made by gamma so it makes total sense hed test it out here
In post 3654, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2797, Wisdom wrote:
In post 70, sheepsaysmeep wrote:@elsa can you link me some past w games of yours

i could only find v games
probably not an elsa budsy
this is an actual argument for jingle town though and it factored in my changing my mind
In post 3650, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3646, BBmolla wrote:My flip advances us zero
Jingle argued about how my reasons for him being scum were not good with logic.
You are just saying "I am not scum" which everyone would say.
Try more.
Who wanted me dead the most? Cause I'm pretty sure Wisdom, the person who caught me two posts into my last scumgame with him was townreading me by the end of the day.

I don't get mad over being lynched. I get mad when people ignore correct play, insinuate I'm bad at mafia theory, or absolutely refuse to reconsider when confronted with contradictory evidence.
Wisdom made those posts, pre-molla flip. I’m very sure he’s 100% down with lynching you now. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Jingle »

I will in fact guarantee that wisdom would have me in his PoE. He'd also agree with me on the whole, we should play to get the most information before making a potentially game ending flip, but apparently logical thought isn't your strong suit.

I genuinely don't know why I'm still here.
This is a Parachute.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh sorry Jingle, I forgot about his flip on your read. I thought he changed to Molla in order to say us "I told you" postgame and that he kept thinking you were scum.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Do you think it's Kaito/Creature? Kaito/me? I get your points on optimal mechanical play of no lynching, but what do you think about the two wrong votes vs one wrong vote I'm saying?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3830, Pink Ball wrote:What I think happened from their minds was "Kaito votes Jingle to distance 'cause he's mostly the obvious next flip, so by flipping red he gives town points to Jingle for the next day.", but since we're flipping Jingle first they won't get that plan going
Yeah obviously because Jingle spews him scum with his flip, so distance fail. Jingle also forgets that he eventually became obvtown in ND, due to making REAL pro-town decisions, which no lynch isn’t one - definitely not in this case anyway, He knows, he can’t get anyone other than himself or Kaito lynched and he also knows, scum gets an additional NK in this way.

He even gave us the heads up on his frame Creature plan. Scum will kill Nero and Jingle will rb Creature. When Creature expectedly claims “no results”, scum will try to pudh his mislynch. Jingle dude, you fucked up here by letting us in on the plan before you and Kaito had a chance to execute it. Brilliant. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Jingle »

Two wrong votes vs one wrong vote is largely inconsequential. In LYLO there's nearly always a consensus on who to lynch before the votes are cast, because of the quickhammer problem.

And again, I'm not going to discuss what specific kills would lead me to believe.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3833, Jingle wrote:I will in fact guarantee that wisdom would have me in his PoE. He'd also agree with me on the whole, we should play to get the most information before making a potentially game ending flip, but apparently logical thought isn't your strong suit.

I genuinely don't know why I'm still here.
Nah, he’d be calling for your hammer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3836, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3830, Pink Ball wrote:What I think happened from their minds was "Kaito votes Jingle to distance 'cause he's mostly the obvious next flip, so by flipping red he gives town points to Jingle for the next day.", but since we're flipping Jingle first they won't get that plan going
Yeah obviously because Jingle spews him scum with his flip, so distance fail. Jingle also forgets that he eventually became obvtown in ND, due to making REAL pro-town decisions, which no lynch isn’t one - definitely not in this case anyway, He knows, he can’t get anyone other than himself or Kaito lynched and he also knows, scum gets an additional NK in this way.

He even gave us the heads up on his frame Creature plan. Scum will kill Nero and Jingle will rb Creature. When Creature expectedly claims “no results”, scum will try to pudh his mislynch. Jingle dude, you fucked up here by letting us in on the plan before you and Kaito had a chance to execute it. Brilliant. :lol:
My scum plans are better than :loldistancing:

The last game I was in with Wisdom he caught me in two posts. In those same two posts I 'spewed' my last partner as town.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Jingle »

My last scumgame, obviously. The last game with him was deadlines.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3838, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Nah, he’d be calling for your hammer.
Why don't you ask him after you mislynch me?
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3700, Wisdom wrote:read and youll find out

its molla and
kaito
Wisdom would not be backing Jingle’s plan here because he still suspected Kaito.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Jingle »

FTR, what you described is exactly the type of play I'd make if Creature was my partner. No lynching into a mechanical 1v1 between two scum partners in 5p LYLO is my bread and butter. For proof that that's the way I roll, check xyzzy's fruit vending marathon.

Not that it matters, given we lose when you lynch me, but if I were scum here I'd be setting up my scumpartner to win the LYLO easily.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3841, Jingle wrote:
In post 3838, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Nah, he’d be calling for your hammer.
Why don't you ask him after you mislynch me?
I’m not voting no lynch.
It’s either you or Kaito.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3842, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

its molla and
kaito
Wisdom would not be backing Jingle’s plan here because he still suspected Kaito.
Suspecting Kaito is irrelevant. :roll:

It's not about reads, it's about mechanics.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3843, Jingle wrote:FTR, what you described is exactly the type of play I'd make if Creature was my partner. No lynching into a mechanical 1v1 between two scum partners in 5p LYLO is my bread and butter. For proof that that's the way I roll, check xyzzy's fruit vending marathon.

Not that it matters, given we lose when you lynch me, but if I were scum here I'd be setting up my scumpartner to win the LYLO easily.
VOTE KAITO.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3844, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m not voting no lynch. It’s either you or Kaito.
I agree, you are playing spectacularly poorly.

Good thing No Lynch doesn't need a majority, though.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3846, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3843, Jingle wrote:FTR, what you described is exactly the type of play I'd make if Creature was my partner. No lynching into a mechanical 1v1 between two scum partners in 5p LYLO is my bread and butter. For proof that that's the way I roll, check xyzzy's fruit vending marathon.

VOTE KAITO.
No.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3845, Jingle wrote:
In post 3842, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

its molla and
kaito
Suspecting Kaito is irrelevant. :roll:

It's not about reads, it's about mechanics.
I’m not voting no lynch. It’s between you or Kaito.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”