Micro 850: Follow the Leader (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Yellow Snow

Clearly a diversion to put us off killing what we can’t eat
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

There's perfectly good wagon forming there, Penguin, why not jump on?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Page 1 L-1 LGI
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No, I have 4 votes and therefore am on L-1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why not the wagon?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #20 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who says I'm town?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #22 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No comment on the L-1 wagon?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Vedith
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #202 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was killed n1 and that means I'm the best
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #205 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 203, volxen wrote:
In post 202, Not_Mafia wrote:I was killed n1 and that means I'm the best
Yes, you're MVP because you managed to plant the idea that you were the town leader just because you and Yellowsnow back-to-back voted Vedith. Well done! :P

Have you ever been nightkilled on night one before Not_Mafia? That legitimately was probably the most shocking moment in the game. :lol:
Yeah in Perpetual MYLO
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #207 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

tybby
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #210 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was killed because of my supreme skill and talent

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”