Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9525 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9499, Elsa Jay wrote:So I guess Nev is legitimately the only Town Protective in this basically role madness. Sigh.
You're looking more and more like scum the more people flip green .
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9526 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 9524, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9479, davesaz wrote:Nev & Max, I don't remember if you have any modifiers?
Ok.
That was a request to say what modifiers you have.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9527 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 9523, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9478, davesaz wrote:
In post 9472, Xtoxm wrote:i got the fruit, yay
Unconfirmable, unless PP had some way of announcing target.
He said it was between 3 people. We have spoken and didn't claim it. Xtom was one of the 3 people it could have gone to. Unless we get a counter claim on fruiting xtom should be clear.
Scum!xtoxm could claim the fruit even though it never came. Therefore not 100% clear. TBH I don't remember if the 3rd person has said they didn't, though 2 of the 3 could be scum, one says they didn't get it and the other says they did. Mechanical accuracy is important.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9528 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by profii »

I'm just going to spew my thoughts as something fishy is happening and i want to try and work it out...

Obviously BEF flipped town and he shot us in the foot with the vengeful claim so scum used it to kill drewva - the thing that has got me thinking is some people were talking about me & BEF having to be TvS... I thought BEF was scum so i kinda just ignored it and was assuming i'd be basically lock town at this point but now it's got me thinking...

the sequence of events i think was

Day 1 -> I claimed and stated I saw a bread crumb so I knew what my plan was, infact I quoted S_S when i said this - so scum knew I had some kind of plan...
Night 1 -> BEF gave me a sticky fruit and I made PP loyal. We also know these 2 players were town.

Day 2 -> I declared I made a breadcrumb slot loyal and I'd give them the Sticky fruit that night...
Night 2 -> I gave the sticky fruit to PP and I made Creature Loud (I recall discussing with mcqueen he was obviously some kind of PR so i figured it may help verify him)

Day 3 -> TLK claimed to have a sticky fruit, PP claimed to have regular fruit'd him, much later Creature claimed not to be loud. I claim to have no idea why TLK has sticky fruit.

We then lynched TLK...

So in my mind, S_S put me in jail to knacker the stickyfruit plan.

That means, given EFN lynch, there are 4 scum alive, 1 jails another to... make a show for later? given the role was 1 shot, seems a weird waste - the counter argument is I'm sitting on a loud shot and i am just suggesting i was jailed...

So let's say I'm scum and I 'pretended' to loud creature and actually just gave TLK a sticky fruit - what is pro-scum here -> TLK became ascetic -> I guess the logic here is that scum!me assumed TLK would get investigated, so the fruit would mess it up and ensure the lynch -> seems like a valid stance BUT if that's the case why did me and my supposed scum buddies get involved in this plan and end up with S_S & Elsa saying they would hammer and neither of them did (yes I scum read you elsa for that, hi!) -> the net gain of this course of action is if I'm lucky and an investigation went to TLK, it tips that person into pushing a slot (because they aren't going to out a 'no result' that early) who was already likely to be lynched and if knew i was doing that i'd arrange for my buddies not to be involved in the hammer escapades

it just seems like a really bad risk/reward idea for scum that no way 4 people are going to go 'yeah thats the best idea lets do that' - when you could just go 'pass the fruit around the scum team and make us ascetic' -> surely as scum, you just kill BEF and dont mention the fruit ever again whilst keeping it within the team

So that still doesn't explain where the fruit came from - the best theory i've got is TLK either made a mistake in his claim or tried a weird claim gambit and scum are just using it to their advantage because obviously it was wrong...

and just to review why I think TLK made a mistake - TLK isn't fully open at first and says he got a fruit that was tacky - i think he got a regular fruit so knew of it's existence, but due to my claim, knew of the SF so tried to see where he could go
in 4631 PP makes it clear that he did not get anything from me and assumes TLK got the sticky fruit
then by 4633, TLK goes all in on the sticky fruit - i think he saw PPs posts and thought he could survive if i died first so just went for it (or something... i cant read his mind obviously)

The reason I'm thinking of this is that Scum Tracker thing Jingle mentioned just now - there was a point where people were saying BEF vs me is mechanically TvS because the claims and sequence as per above clashes...

now we unanimously voted BEF when drewva died so I kinda ignored the TvS discussion because I just assumed BEF would flip scum and I'd eat a bullet sooner or later as I became basically inno'd... but then he flipped town -> This reinforces my view of a TLK mistake because of the scum tracker idea from Jingle has only just come out after BEF flipped -> why wasn't it highlighted when we were talking about me vs BEF being TvS to give everyone the full facts of who we should lynch

I think if I flipped town first, then Jingle can't push the scum tracker idea because I am already proven to be acting exactly as i said i have been, which means it gives more credibility to what actually happened (TLK mistake) and BEF is less likely to be considered lock scum in the event of my town flip so he HAD to flip before me to set off a chain reaction

I think BEF vengeful was just a moment of madness / opportunity wrt the DrewVa thing and infact while i mention that DrewVa was strongly advocating me as a big town read of theirs, so if I am scum, why do i kill them when Bef is going to get mislynched anyway - i'll let someone else make sense of that.

so yea this tracker idea - it seems to have conveniently appeared today to try and act as a nail in my coffin i think - the actual thing going on is PP said he was going to target 1 of 3, one of whom was scum, so PP had to die in case he did target the scum in the 3 -> Jingle

So it's Jingle + Elsa + ? for me.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #9529 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

profii wrote: So it's Jingle + Elsa + ? for me.
In post 9525, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9499, Elsa Jay wrote:So I guess Nev is legitimately the only Town Protective in this basically role madness. Sigh.
Holy shit we've somehow flipped this back onto me.

"Welcome back to Mafia's most Wanted, folks. Here is 4 time Lynch nomination and supposedly the easiest Mislynch, Elsa Jay!"
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9530 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 4630, The Last Knight wrote:Yeah, it was a tasty fruit. But it left a tacky residue on my palms...
Indicates sticky fruit.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9531 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 9528, profii wrote:DrewVa was strongly advocating me as a big town read of theirs, so if I am scum, why do i kill them when Bef is going to get mislynched anyway - i'll let someone else make sense of that.
BEF ML guarantees you get lynched, DrewVa would've certainly not hesitated to Lynch you once BEF flipped.

As to why they were shot - the usual? They were townread widely, also solving the game.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9532 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 9525, Nev and Max wrote:
What's the case on EJ?
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9533 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 9528, profii wrote:the actual thing going on is PP said he was going to target 1 of 3, one of whom was scum, so PP had to die in case he did target the scum in the 3 -> Jingle
Why not N&M? You're town on them because they're the only claimed protective so far?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9534 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9526, davesaz wrote:
In post 9479, davesaz wrote:Nev & Max, I don't remember if you have any modifiers?
Ok.
Ok.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9535 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 8592, Thanos wrote:Also RCE claiming a Vanilla result on Una and retracting it later citing "mod error" feels fishy.
Bringing this up again.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9536 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 6282, RCEnigma wrote:No Una, you don't have a quack.
In post 6363, RCEnigma wrote:In addition, I'm a bunyip. Essentially a Neapolitan. Una was my night 2 check, Vanilla. Elsa actively attempted a counterwagon to flippynips day 1 off the back of AC's read.

I considered scum bussing a less important role than rolecop (in this case it would be mafia goon) however I don't believe the claimed traitor/Miller would be the one leading the bussed wagon, towncred doesn't do anything for that slot.
In post 6365, RCEnigma wrote:Una this is why I know you haven't quacked but I townread you for trying to catch creature out with it anyway.
In post 6397, RCEnigma wrote:Well...putting my foot in my mouth now, my result on Una was in fact incorrect....
In post 6403, RCEnigma wrote:Boon corrected it in my confessional before I claimed. Literally right before but I didn't check it till he pmed me. I don't know of j can say that but I said it.
You guys buy this excuse?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9537 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by davesaz »

What's the scum motivation for doing that, in particular the first half?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9538 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Jingle »

Woop Woop. Drank AF. Lets get this through before I finish this bottle.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9539 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 9522, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9474, Jingle wrote:
In post 9467, Nev and Max wrote:We could finish our mass claim since I think 2 people are still holding g out for some reason.
Nero and Xtox.
Did gamma claim? They we're being the most shady around claiming
Dude, how many times I gotta explain other peepses claims? He's a babysittter, which is <rand believable because he was babysitter in the last game we player together but >rand believable because who the fuck fakeclaims a role what needs to be NK'd ASAP?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9540 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 9528, profii wrote:blah blah blah blah blah
I'm gonna read this on some other day when I'm less drunk. But you're still prbscum.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9541 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 9532, Thanos wrote:What's the case on EJ?
EJ been lolcatting the whole game. No one, least of all EJ, should be surprised if we flip him. Hell, if I hadn't repped in being the saviour of the 3p and the downtrodden I am we'd probably have flipped him instead of SS.

I'm all generous and shit like that.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9542 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 9533, Thanos wrote:Why not N&M? You're town on them because they're the only claimed protective so far?
Well, considering we have 3 claimed protectives and none of them are responsible for our missing kill. :lol:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9543 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 9534, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9526, davesaz wrote:
Ok.
Ok.
So you're an OK doctor? farseinating.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9544 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 9535, Thanos wrote:
In post 8592, Thanos wrote:Also RCE claiming a Vanilla result on Una and retracting it later citing "mod error" feels fishy.
Bringing this up again.
given retraction was before the una claim I"m leaning NAI. Fact check to make sure I'm right, but I think notRC did a reaction test based on that.
This is a Parachute.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9545 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Thanos »

Who's townreading N&M and why?
D3 they were all up for lynching TLK, but when town wanted Smart to hammer they flail-attacked Dave and tried to shift a lynch towards that at the end.
Also in D4 they were heavily arguing for an EJ lynch.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9546 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Jingle »

wow I expected way more posts to respond to. yall boring. be less boring next time drunk jingle shows up to play.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9547 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 9545, Thanos wrote:Who's townreading N&M and why?
Aye, allies.

Mostly cause yesterday, but snot a strong read.
This is a Parachute.
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9548 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Thanos »

In post 9544, Jingle wrote:given retraction was before the una claim I"m leaning NAI.
No, retraction was after Una claimed he's not Vanilla.

Still trying to think of any specific scum motivation, but I think he did it just to legitimize his claim if he sussed Una was Vanilla based on other reasons. But I don't know why scum would make that guess, so I'm prolly wrong about this.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #9549 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 9541, Jingle wrote:
In post 9532, Thanos wrote:What's the case on EJ?
EJ been lolcatting the whole game. No one, least of all EJ, should be surprised if we flip him. Hell, if I hadn't repped in being the saviour of the 3p and the downtrodden I am we'd probably have flipped him instead of SS.

I'm all generous and shit like that.
But who'll be Public enemy number one if I die? For town AND scum?
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”