Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Near x Mello »

yes single. Its annoying that you have to ask that. Its like you havent read shit.
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:19 am

Post by singletonking »

Sorry, I did see you say that, and because the thread is active when I'm asleep I can't read properly

But you're confident enough to ignore RC?
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
Spike and Jet
Spike and Jet
Goon
Spike and Jet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Spike and Jet »

Tried to wotc but no dice.

I should really just stop playing forum mafia, my body can't handle it.

Creature said Gamma scum in the PT so i'll go with that as my 3rd.

So final guess:
{ooba, FL, Gamma}

Mod replace Creature into our hydra and add me to the dead thread, thanks.

Sorry for bailing, Creature.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 2751, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Spike and Jet

Mastina, Wisdom, promise me you will not drive town off a cliff if I die tonight.
ask me that when youre not voting town on the whims of obvscum
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:22 am

Post by singletonking »

tfw replacements cause more replacements
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:25 am

Post by singletonking »

NxM I hope you realise me questioning you is me trying to work with you and not pushing you

RC isn't even attacking you
Spike and Jet
Spike and Jet
Goon
Spike and Jet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Spike and Jet »

Well, this has gone great.
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:29 am

Post by singletonking »

Still willing to lynch RP, if we want to push this game in a non-toxic direction
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2878, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 2751, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Spike and Jet

Mastina, Wisdom, promise me you will not drive town off a cliff if I die tonight.
ask me that when youre not voting town on the whims of obvscum
Show me then
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 2882, singletonking wrote:Still willing to lynch RP, if we want to push this game in a non-toxic direction
I don't think you realize my history with RC/severa. Wouldn't be toxic, but would certainly be verbose.

Speaking if which, how the fuck did we manage to go from fl to one of the like...2 players remaining on site who are not already in the game and are even spammier than him???

Anyways.

Anks info about the pt is...not super damning with regards to fl/severa. From what you described, I don't necessarily see how you originally arrived at a scum!flpocketing the channel conclusion; I'm obviously missing context, but your answers didn't really hit what I was expecting to see from a concerted effort on their part to control that pt.

With that said...onestly no clue about Severas alignment based on their posts alone, but fairly confident I can resolve it with them rather than fl in the slot if I manage to wade through the spam.

Severa: quick note, I never shoot Drixx N1, short of an IC claim(and even then its doubtful). Too much fun to beat my homie, and too confident in my ability to anticipate what he's likely to do to be threatened by him as a protective in this case. *shrug*

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

Is all of that to STK
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 2.12

Spike and Jet(5)
~ (262), (45), (150), (53), (88)

ooba(4)
~ (12), (29), (104), (260)
Gamma Emerald(3)
~ (26), (37), (30)
Severa(1)
~ (25)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (39)
Elena Fisher(1)
~ (20)

Not Voting (2): (86), ooba(2)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-02 11:00:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Near x Mello »

VOTE: spike

upon rereading i think rc is prolly right and i just wanted fl to be scum

with that in mind its prolly spike/elena/rp

~Near
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

Dw wisdom

I'll make damn sure that RC and I are on the same page tonight and break any possible future paranoia that I'm being pocketed

I think it's unlikely with our conversation in the PT and how similar our reads are (I'm behind by about 3 townreads but that's about it?)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: Spike and Jet

I wanted Gamma but it's not happening :(
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

In post 2889, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: Spike and Jet

I wanted Gamma but it's not happening :(
Chito: but you were just on Elena?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2684, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 2181, Gamma Emerald wrote:FL's points on Near look damn solid
VOTE: Near X Mello
Chito: I asked a while ago whether you thought this vote from Gamma was bullshit or real

In post 2687, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Partly I'm asking if you think this is how Town!Gamma responds to FL's , Spike.
And what is your opinion on this? Do you think they’re partners? That Gamma is faking the read etc etc. Gamma was one of the other main day 1 wagons/topics of a vote. So figuring this out would want to be one of my main objectives.
In post 2715, Severa wrote:Ahahahahahahahahahaha.

BORING.
Oh dear.
In post 2742, Severa wrote:aight so I've read a decent chunk of the game and there's a big preface I need to make before I start casing Spike and Jet:

you are fucking high if you think that the game is basically solved because you correctly lynched scum!
vedith
on day one.

You are also fucking high if you think that he wasn't bussed by at least a few scum.

Your collective PoE pool is shit and play like this is the traditional reason that towns lose after lynching scum D1, everyone turns their brains off and goes onto autopilot.

People are talking like the game is already basically over when you lynched 1 scum and one who was an extremely weak player and pretty much all your associative scumreads are shit.

Get past the idea that lynching scum!Vedith means the game is over.
+1 I'm shocked people are talking like the game is over all of a sudden. While some people had some bad interactions with Vedith and that probably points to a few scum. I am certain a few scum also had good interactions with him/about him. He was a wagon for such a long time that scum had time to prepare for his death. One of the reasons I see town get off track is because after a scum day 1 lynch people use only that information to line up lynches. Trust me when I say scum prepare for the death of partners all the time. It's some of the best game-winning plays
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm so glad that half of the debate is so much more common than I had expected it to
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 2892, Ankamius wrote:I'm so glad that half of the debate is so much more common than I had expected it to
I think only mastina really thought the game was solved with Vediths lynch.

She's just vocal.

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2827, Ankamius wrote:Ftr I'm blocking any lynch on severa after this point
Hm? Why
In post 2830, Ankamius wrote:Okay I'm fully on board with this now
See above.
In post 2887, Near x Mello wrote:VOTE: spike

upon rereading i think rc is prolly right and i just wanted fl to be scum

with that in mind its prolly spike/elena/rp

~Near
Interesting
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

More so I find it interesting that people think I would even be in a poe as scum in the first place, but carry on. Although maybe I would be on this account? It really depends. I don't know what makes me so hard to read to other people so maybe if I was scum I'd be in the poe? Hm, this isn't a topic for here I suppose. Just a thought that crossed my mind for the most part. I have only played one scum game on this account and it was pretty good. Alright, I don't mind a spike lynch mostly because I'm not townreading them, but that's not the main reason I'd want them dead
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My thoughts on the NxM case
In post 2187, Flavor Leaf wrote:The Near case so it doesn’t get lost in the pages

Spoiler:
In post 2152, Flavor Leaf wrote:Votecount 1.15
Vedith(5) ~ Near x Mello(91), Chito and Yuuri(79), Clemency(52), mastina(73), Joan of Arc(32)

Votecount 1.16
Vedith(9) L-1 ~ Chito and Yuuri(83), mastina(78), Joan of Arc(32), Drixx(22), Gamma Emerald(82), Torque(81), Spike and Jet(127), Near x Mello(97), Almost50(58)

Here’s the Vedith wagon. It started picking up steam, then Vedith claims and real quickly Near changes his vote to Mastina. Counterclaimed, and Near has to move back to get the bus cred.

The fact that this was counterclaimed tells me that scum is on this wagon. I think I want to say Chito’s town from this because he was on Vedith for a long time and stayed strong onto it, plus I doubt it’s them and Near.

Mastina is probably town, but could be coasting scum, i don’t really care to get into that right now. Drixx is flipped town. Joan is one of the homies. I’ll explain why i believe Gamma to be town when I pull up another vote count. And A50 is suiciding if he’s scum.

That leaves Near, SnJ, and Torque. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were multiple scum on this wagon, and my bets would be Near and Torque if that were the case. Near relieves pressure from scummate Vedith then they got counterclaimed.

I have some more Vote stuff I’m gonna pull up for Gamma and Torque.
I figured the placements made sense for what Flavor was saying here
Spoiler:
In post 2153, Flavor Leaf wrote:1.15
Drixx(2) ~ singletonking(48), Torque(67)

This is who is voting Drixx prior to claims. Torque then move some over onto Vedith once Drixx claims even though they were voting there, which is why I’m starting to feel ScumTorque is very possible.

Gamma Emerald(3)~ Elena Fisher(22), Pink Ball, Clemency

This was the largest wagon besides Vedith at the end of the day. I know there was a Pink ball wagon prior, but that dissipated, so I think this is more telling. Clemency is basically conf town in my eyes already, and Pink Ball and I got into some discussion where they basically metaphorically slapped me because I was getting paranoid on the slot, mixed in with the Vedith countering wagon, Pink Ball is town. Elena being on the Gamma wagon splits scum, which we all know scum like to do, which directly coincides with the Elena/Near scum team I’ve been stating.

Near bused Vedith but backed off once pressure got involved. Near was pushing Elena/Robert/Me as scum, pushed Robert and myself, but Elena wagon gained a little steam and backed off.
I was already FoSing Elena a little because she's felt off to me and I felt the scum vote split thing made sense.
Spoiler:
In post 2156, Flavor Leaf wrote:Votecount 1.11
Vedith(5) ~ Near x Mello(73), Chito and Yuuri(70), Torque(60), Clemency(43), Spike and Jet(115)
Pink Ball(5) ~ Gamma Emerald(66), Joan of Arc(29), Robert2424(15), Almost50(44), Vedith(41)

These were the countering wagons prior. This actually makes me believe that Torque isn’t scum, and after thinking about it, there easily could be another scum on the Pink ball wagon here in the form of Robert.

Still. Near’s bussing on the Vedith wagon and bussing/backing off of Elena now. I don’t think Robert flips red either.

This one opens my eyes a bit more that i’m Probably wrong on a town read somewhere, but it doesn’t change the fact that Near is scum.
This post felt organic to me.
Spoiler:
In post 2157, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2154, Spike and Jet wrote:think my interactions with vedith are pretty obviously not s/s to anyone who bothers to look closely at them
Yeah, I only put you on that list because of technicalities. I don’t think you’re scum, as you can tell.

Also, Near’s trying to coerce you into mislynching me. The only thing he can do to defend himself is to act like none of this affects anything. He’s trying to push his Elena scum read
This doesn't really affect anything
Spoiler:
In post 2159, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2158, Near x Mello wrote:Votecount 1.11
Vedith
(5) ~
Near x Mello
(73),
Chito and Yuuri
(70),
Torque
(60),
Clemency
(43),
Spike and Jet
(115)
Pink Ball
(5) ~
Gamma Emerald
(66),
Joan of Arc
(29),
Robert2424
(15),
Almost50
(44),
Vedith
(41)

i can also paint pictures

~Near
But for you, there’s no soul in it! All you are trying to do is discredit discredit discredit, when in actuality, even if my analysis is wrong, it isn’t poor analysis. Any deeper thinking and bringing up acts of the past are beneficial.

This is you actively trying to keep town from organizing.
Agree that NxM posting that was just discrediting.
Spoiler:
In post 2160, Flavor Leaf wrote:viewtopic.php?p=10623037#p10623037

Here’s the last game I did VCA with if anyone wants to check playstyle and whatnot.

It was later in game, so i had much more to go off of, but yeah
In post 2164, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2161, Near x Mello wrote:your analysis is poor and crystal clear manipulative because you begin with the hypothesis im scum

~Near
It’s not that I began with that hypothesis, I have been actively finding reasons to believe that you are scum this game, and you haven’t attempted at all this game to rectify that read.

It’s not on me to analyze you “better” when you don’t give any sort of actual posting to analyze in the sense. I have been looking for scum elsewhere, I had even considered the fact that i was wrong on you multiple times, but you don’t give any actual reasons for anything, you constantly discredit and misrep, and nobody in this game should feel bad if they don’t town read you because you don’t give them anything. You are actively avoiding giving any sense of read on you, which is more than likely because you are scum.

Is there a part of me that feels that you could be green? Yes. It’s Not very high, though, because you are actively avoiding actually playing and just constantly tunnel in almost an entirely political fashion.

You wait for momentum to be pulled, and you help use the centripetal force of the natural flow and momentum in this game to move it where you would like to move it.

This has happened time after time this game, with the Vedith claim, you helping relieve the pressure, but then it got bounced right back.

You waited for Mastina to case me so you could use the momentum to join on me. The momentum was siding with me, so you backed off of it.

This is your scum game. You aren’t playing to find scum, youre swinging the momentum around to have the group mindset collectively mislynch so you don’t have to take the fall for it, and playing it in a way where if someone is mislynched, it’s their own fault.
This made sense but there's the possibility FL is doing what I do as scum, which is take a scenario that looks possibly scummy and work to make it look as bad for the target as possible.
Spoiler:
In post 2165, Flavor Leaf wrote:you know the best reason for everyone here to see that I am the town win this situation?

ScumWisdom has to get rid of TownFL because I’m tunneling. If I am night killed, I will do damage to the scum team, and Clemency can become confirmed town.

ScumFL doesn’t need to push Wisdom here. I night kill threats and people that push me. Take a look at OK2. I literally spent 2 nights making sure Wisdom dies.

Drixx was also in my channel.

Wisdom says that scumFL just needs to kill Wisdom then that guarantees the game for me, right?

Then why was I actively letting Wisdom go for a bit? I was going over the possibility that he was town, and I talked about this in my channel that I just really didn’t want to be wrong on Wisdom.

I even decided to vote Elena, someone that Wisdom has stated was scum. I was going along with him to try and make sure my read was as accurate as it could possibly be.

He isn’t trying to read me, he’s trying to mislynch me. I have actively been trying to read him, and I discuss with him.

I respond to every single thing he comes after me for and when he tries to discredit me.

I clear everything up.

TownWisdom does not scum read me here after doing all of these things.

He just doesn’t.
This makes sense and I can vouch about the "who needs to nightkill whom" logic.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

PT stuff elena
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Ah, has she posted in the PT? I won't ask what but just a Y/N
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

In post 2895, Elena Fisher wrote:More so I find it interesting that people think I would even be in a poe as scum in the first place, but carry on. Although maybe I would be on this account? It really depends. I don't know what makes me so hard to read to other people so maybe if I was scum I'd be in the poe? Hm, this isn't a topic for here I suppose. Just a thought that crossed my mind for the most part. I have only played one scum game on this account and it was pretty good. Alright, I don't mind a spike lynch mostly because I'm not townreading them, but that's not the main reason I'd want them dead
Chito: I guess for me the main thing is I don't feel like you're having fun this game and that is making it hard to toneread you as town. Maybe roleplaying as Elena makes you seem less relaxed?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”