Townie

Post Post #5780 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Malvolio »

:(
In post 5760, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5759, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 5741, FakeGod wrote:
In post 5726, Firebringer wrote:What even is this
Nancy is angry because she believes that I should have asked her for an explanation in private, and not damage her public image like I did through a public inquiry. In addition, she believes that DT should not have told everyone that she has been banned for similar behavior before, and I shouldn't have approved him afterwards.

I think her argument makes sense. She doesn't want people to know that she is a repeat offender, and she doesn't want her public image to suffer from this. I am of belief that you should always meet your mistakes head on, but I understand her position. Therefore, I apologized.
One instance ANYWHERE doesn’t make anyone a “repeat offender”. :facepalm:

Welp, if you INTENTIONALLY burn down a house and you regret it after the fact, the insurance company won’t go easy on you.
I am also upset that you just didn’t replace me att and instead lulled me into a false sense of security. So, mistakenly thinking you were acting in good faith, I worked really really hard, put my heart and soul into this game and did my best to carry my team to victory.

All the while of course, being blissfullly ignorant that you were trashing me in dead thread, which I had no access to, so could not defend myself and that you planned to blindside me post-game. Also, no need to drag DT into this. He is the only one other than me, who actually knows the MAJORITY/
NOT EVEN ALL
of the facts, YOU don’t! It is not even remotely as black and white as you’re incorrectly assuming it is but I get that you’re far more interested in passing judgment than getting all of the facts first. Why let the truth get in the way of this Spanish Inquisition, amirite?
ONCE AGAIN, the two situations aren’t the SAME, unless you can’t DISTINGUISH between apples and oranges. What happened on MU wasn’t strategic either fyi. I really wasn’t thinking clearly at all but - not even in the same ballpark - but In THIS case, I was just upset, stressed out and sleep deprived and under the weather. I was very upset and the only thing in my head att, is I WILL almost certainly be banned, if I DON’T. I realize now, I wasn’t thinking LOGICALLY but that 100% was EXACTLY what I was fucking THINKING att, no matter wtf you BELIEVE/WANT to believe/SPIN it/or freaking HALLUCINATE it to be. If you think, I’m going to allow you or anyone to spread malicious LIES about me and not stand up for the TRUTH, you are very much MISTAKEN!
Malvolio
Malvolio
Townie
Malvolio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5781 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:35 am

Post by Malvolio »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”