Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9625 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So my question is why couldn't have TLK gotten fruit some other way. Who did Proffi and BEF actually send fruit to?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9626 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:15 am

Post by profii »

In post 9623, Thanos wrote:
In post 9622, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not really understanding why there's talk of lynching Pofii so someone needs to explain that to me real slow.
Where were you when the mechanical 1v1 between Profii and BEF happened? Like it's right in this page, post - thoughts?
Do you acknowledge if TLK messed up his Sticky Fruit claim the mechanical 1v1 is rubbish?

I know the current evidence presents a mechanical 1v1 and understand why you are going with it but do you see where I’m coming from here?
Thanos
Thanos
Goon
Thanos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9627 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:17 am

Post by Thanos »

Sure - I think it's far, far more likely than not that TLK *did* receive SF. He explicitly mentioned "residue" in his first post acknowledging.
Do you have *any* other explanation for it, apart from TLK messing up his claim?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9628 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:46 am

Post by profii »

Nope - I see why I have to go it’s just frustrating that it’s a mistake not like an intended cop check so obviously when I die you will see Jingle can’t stay
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9629 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9621, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9601, Formerfish wrote:
In post 9595, Jingle wrote:The only real viable lynch is profii.
Penguin wanted profii today. Maybe scum killed him to throw shade at me and prevent him from pushing the lynch on profii.
How would killing PP throw shade on you?
Because PP was scumreading us along with Drewva. I get a little anxious when all the people scumreading me start dying at night.

I feel like killing PP could have been done with the idea that it would either implicate our slot, or allow scum to push us easier because "we're killing all the town scumreading us."
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9630 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9622, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really like how Jingle was trying hard as F to lynch N+M and now claiming he's town.
Where was this happening? I dont remember jingle coming at us at all.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9631 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9625, Nero Cain wrote:So my question is why couldn't have TLK gotten fruit some other way. Who did Proffi and BEF actually send fruit to?
Bef sent his fruit to profii. Profii claimed to send his fruit to PP. The fruit went to TLK instead and theoretically died with him.

BEF flipped town and had plenty of time to out info he had if he had it.

If we 1v1 bef/profii and bef comes up town... Do I need to finish there or do you get it?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9632 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9630, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9622, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really like how Jingle was trying hard as F to lynch N+M and now claiming he's town.
Where was this happening? I dont remember jingle coming at us at all.
I remember Jingle though it's possible that I could misremember. You do remember getting pushed right?
In post 9631, Nev and Max wrote:If we 1v1 bef/profii and bef comes up town... Do I need to finish there or do you get it?
I really don't.

TLK gets fruit and we don't know how. So either Proffi sent Fruit to TLK and not PP and he's lying for some reason...or?

The only way I see it as a 1v1 is if we are saying that there can only be one fruit vendor but Proffi seems to be giving up anyways so...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9633 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 9625, Nero Cain wrote:So my question is why couldn't have TLK gotten fruit some other way. Who did Proffi and BEF actually send fruit to?
Profii claims to have sent it to PP who didn't get it.

BEF claimed to have only sent it to Profii.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9634 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 8574, PenguinPower wrote:So, D3 I asked TLK if he got my gift (not wanting to out what it was specifically because then he could have just said "Sure, I got a piece of fruit"), and when he was hesitating I thought he was trying to make up an educated guess. When he said he got sticky fruit (note: that is different from a regular piece of fruit; and, potentially also why profii made him verify it was "sticky fruit") I thought he was guessing since that was in the game and did not actually receive a piece of fruit from me. So...I thought he was scum.
:yawn:
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9635 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 4634, The Last Knight wrote:If that wasn't you, I didn't get any other notifications in my confessional other than receiving a sticky fruit.
In post 5235, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 4953, mcqueen wrote:Are you crumbing that PP (well, ENG I guess) was the person you gifted the vig shot to N1?
If this was true and PP was trying to vig me last night, I'd be dead. Sticky fruit doesn't prevent death. Only everything else.
In post 5603, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 5309, profii wrote:TLk just to be absolutely right

Can you just double confirm you got a
fruit please?
I received a sticky fruit on N2.

I received a sticky fruit on N2.

I agree. He totally seems iffy on the whole it was a sticky fruit bit. I can totally see how this is all a complete misunderstanding and TLK got regular fruit instead of sticky fruit. He never emphasized the stickiness of the fruit at all and comes across as very confused in the plethora of posts that took most of a dayphase leading up to his lynch. And also I'm the Queen of England.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9636 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 9632, Nero Cain wrote:I remember Jingle though it's possible that I could misremember. You do remember getting pushed right?
I pushed N&M as far as putting them into an 8 person PoE pool and then arguing against DrewVa's plan to lynch the uncc'd protective. I'm not particularly townreading them atm, but I do believe that they can wait til after massclaim to sort.

Massclaim is tomorrow because there's no reason it will change the whole "Profii gotta get lynched" business, and so it doesn't change what happens today at all. If we're not going to use the info, we shouldn't hand it to scum for no reason.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9637 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok. Proffi claims to have sent it to PP. PP doesn't get Sticky Fruit but TLK does. So either Proffi is lying or scum have some way of messing with the fruit. I'm really not getting it but he's giving up so w/e man.

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9638 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Jingle »

There is no method of changing profii's target from PP to TLK that doesn't rely on there being a variant role. Per setup there is only one more variant role and it's been claimed by profii. There are two explanations that don't require profii to be lying long past any town player would have dropped the lie. 1. The mod is lying about the setup rules. 2. TLK was lying about having received sticky fruit.

Profii is arguing the latter, which is admirable. We still can't not lynch him.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9639 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9636, Jingle wrote:and then arguing against DrewVa's plan to lynch the uncc'd protective
I know that
I
argued against lynching the sole* protection claim but I remember it as you being ok with lynching him but you are saying that I'm mixing up you and Drew so ok.

*since I had forgotten about Gamma's claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9640 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3, Boonskiies wrote:2 variants for large.
In post 3, Boonskiies wrote:One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.
So...the way I'm reading this is we could have 2 boonbank roles and 1 variants or 1 boon bank role and 2 variants. Who are the variant roles?

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9641 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Jingle »

BEF flipped Boon Bank, DrewVa flipped variant.

Profii claims to be variant.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9642 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok so no scum variant. Why does Profii send fruit to TLK and lie about sending it to PP?

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9643 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Jingle »

Dunno. I don't think it's a smart move either way. The fact that it did in fact lead to two town lynches is at least indicative that it was scum motivated, though.
This is a Parachute.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9644 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:56 am

Post by profii »

Boon - you told me my role was a variant so can you clarify which flipped roles were variant / boon bank thus far as that should be easy to clear up without giving anything away
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9645 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:57 am

Post by profii »

^^^ especially as my role has some validation on the loyal pp claim and ascetic una claim...
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #9646 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

My votes already on Profii, if anyone cares to know.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9647 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Jingle »

Grifter is variant (It is in no part of the RoleBook.)

Sticky Fruit Vendor is Boon Bank.

Both of those can be verified in the OP.
This is a Parachute.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9648 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:59 am

Post by profii »

yeah and then what is una's ducky claim...that's why I'm asking boon
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9649 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Jingle »

Oh, yeah, I should vote profii. Thanks for reminding me.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”