Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9700 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 2311, profii wrote:Loyal means only works on same alignment so if we had a fruit vendor I could make them loyal and they basically go round inno’ing people
I know the scum role cop was lynched day 1, but holy shit this is some Nostradamus level precognition.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #9701 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What's your point, genuine question.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9702 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9701, Gamma Emerald wrote:What's your point, genuine question.
I haven't reached one yet, still going through their iso for something I'm actually looking for.

You don't find it odd that he describes the exact situation that ends up happening?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9703 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah it's freaky but does that say anything about his alignment?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9704 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9697, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mean as why Creature didn't get loud
He probably louded a scummate
You need to walk me through your rationale on that one. What benefit would there be to louding one of his teammates?

I don't feel like looking for this myself, but were Una and PP informed they got modifiers?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9705 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Getting the good thing?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9706 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

PP was informed I think. They neighborized DrewVa and then DrewVa posted that us 3 were town
So I think PP used a loyal neighborize to figure out DrewVa's alignment
<Embrace The Void>

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9707 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9699, Gamma Emerald wrote:Interesting, thoughts on the combined utility with Grifter?
I'm not being pedantic here, I really have no clue what you're asking in your last few posts. Eli5?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9708 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My general direction is seeing if anything you're pointing out means stuff for profii's alignment
<Embrace The Void>

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9709 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9705, Gamma Emerald wrote:Getting the good thing?
What?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9710 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

profii gifted the loud to a scummate to not be caught and get the good thing
Does that not get through to you??
<Embrace The Void>

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9711 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9708, Gamma Emerald wrote:My general direction is seeing if anything you're pointing out means stuff for profii's alignment
Right now I'm looking for his post about the special ability. The things I'm posting are either parts of that or just things that I'm finding interesting myself in connection with profiis play and his stance right now of where the game stands.

I guess I'm looking for an inacuracy on profiis part that could lead us to his teammates.

Listen. If you're going to be a dick, I just won't engage with you. I'm not following your posts because I feel like they are vague and I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Am I being a dick to you right now? You've been treating me this way the entire game. Either be civil or fuck off.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9712 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

9699 was genuine interest as I thought you has something. If you're going to be this sensitive maybe you should ignore me because I don't think interacting with you will help me much in that case.
<Embrace The Void>

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9713 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by davesaz »

I quoted profii's post about the special ability.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9714 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Dave I'm pretty sure there was an earlier post profii made talking about the extra prize. That's the one I'm looking for.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9715 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9712, Gamma Emerald wrote:9699 was genuine interest as I thought you has something. If you're going to be this sensitive maybe you should ignore me because I don't think interacting with you will help me much in that case.
You too? Man I love being poked and then chastised for getting upset about it. You've done this repeatedly this game to me. Do you have some sort of issue with me personally? Like I'm just trying to figure out why you have such a short fuse when it comes to me here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9716 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't recall where I've done it earlier and I apologize for any past instances. This time however I'm actually trying to figure shit out so you not getting things that I feel are pretty clear kinda frustrates me.
<Embrace The Void>

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9717 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5014, profii wrote:
In post 4947, RCEnigma wrote:I'm mistaken actually, boon bank roles can be variants and in our large there can be 2 variants. Not sure what that means honestly, I don't have any context for what variants roles are.
I am a variant role. I checked this with Boon. I claimed inventor - I can add modifiers to people, I've used 2/3. So I occupy one of those variant slots
This post makes me wonder why all of a sudden profii is talking like he has no clue about the variants.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9718 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 5032, profii wrote:
In post 5030, RCEnigma wrote:Inventor isn't in the rolebook either. Maybe the variants can be roles outside of the list? It's pretty confusing.

Are the people that you give modifiers to notified that this happens?
exactly - when i was claiming on day 1 it occurred to me my role wasn't on the list so i asked boon why and he said there can be variants.

so i am one - if we get too many variant claims we become a lynch pool immediately (including me obvs)
Obviously gets it here too.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9719 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 8996, profii wrote:I got told there would be a Boonus prize if I gave out all my mods - it’s been confirmed that someone in the game has received a prize but idk who or what
Here we go. Giving out all your mods isn't dependent on them actually receiving them, just on you attempting? This is what makes me think that all the is just a bullshit ploy built to hide what profii actually is, a scum day vig.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9720 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9716, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't recall where I've done it earlier and I apologize for any past instances. This time however I'm actually trying to figure shit out so you not getting things that I feel are pretty clear kinda frustrates me.
Maybe take a step back and realize you aren't being as clear as you think. I've been referring to the extra prize given by profii as an extra prize, when you called it the good thing in a post by itself I didn't know what you meant. I didn't get the question about creature and I asked. Your posts didn't explain anything of what you were saying. And I could post where you've done this prior, but I'm not sure it matters yet.

I wasnt being nasty to you, so I'm not sure why you react to someone asking you to clarify something the way you did.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9721 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by profii »

Just to clarify - the SF specifically says it was allowed to be moved on at the same time as your role, bit like a mini multi tasking ability

Also just to note - my prize went to a contestant AFTER I gave out 3 inventions - so presumably on day 4 - the thing that the scum got to do DrewVa with appeared day 3.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9722 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

How dare I ask questions about something I don't understand! Just follow the hive mind. Not like anything bad has ever happened when one blindly follows another.

Jingle is basically saying "we don't know how TLK got sticky fruit, so lets lynch Profii." but was doing a kinda shit job of explaining that.
In post 9675, Nev and Max wrote:Bro. This was a huge thing. Have you not been keeping up at all?
Yes, but I didn't remember that whole Profii claiming that once he uses his gifts he gets some kinda of prize. Sorry?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9723 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:04 am

Post by profii »

In post 9700, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 2311, profii wrote:Loyal means only works on same alignment so if we had a fruit vendor I could make them loyal and they basically go round inno’ing people
I know the scum role cop was lynched day 1, but holy shit this is some Nostradamus level precognition.
2 reasons for this:

1. PP used the pineapple pen gif to breadcrumb - I've seen someone else do this to breadcrumb fruit vendor before
2. I was a loyal fruit vendor in a game once - I suicide vend'd a fruit to scum!Tchill on purpose to get a guilty so reiterated the example
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9724 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:04 am

Post by profii »

In post 9723, profii wrote:
In post 9700, Nev and Max wrote:
2 reasons for this:

1. PP used the pineapple pen gif to breadcrumb - I've seen someone else do this to breadcrumb fruit vendor before
2. I was a loyal fruit vendor in a game once - I suicide vend'd a fruit to scum!Tchill on purpose to get a guilty so reiterated the example
There is also a 3rd reason:

3. I am awesome

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”