Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I want to Creatures text string b4 I vote Katio but I think that's where I go today.

But IF Jingle is a Willbooster PB has to be a roleblocker.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1754, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1747, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 1736, Maki Harukawa wrote:You're smart enough to put 2 and 2 together that 1) If I was scum I wouldn't make a fake claim that means I can't make endgame
2) My role makes perfect sense for why we have so many millers in the first place
3) You've never gave any reasoning for why I'm scum besides me pushing you today. (Something you always do) You called me nullscum and said it's because I don't comment on your stuff. Strange you also stated in other games that scum me comments on all your stuff.
1) Sure you would, you had suspicion on you and you advance the scum wincon greatly in the process
2) That's why you could have fake claimed it
3) Untrue, I was calling you scum day 1
These answers are all you need to see why Kaito is scum btw. Instead of considering them he just gives convenient answers not even good ones either. His third answer is a blatant lie you can see that in his iso. His second answer is wifom because he has no other answer for why we have 5 miller claims. the first is just false and he knows it. He's just acting like he doesn't
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2261, Chara wrote:
In post 1862, Elsa Jay wrote:wisdom/dave/lady
In post 1864, Elsa Jay wrote:oh yeah forgot about kaito

he can be scum too
In post 1872, Elsa Jay wrote:I still rather Kaito bite the dusto, but if I have to compromise then so be it. Besides, when Maki commits Seppuku and Clem is murdered, we all know who caused that to happen.

VOTE: Lady Angel

Sometimes to get the Super Scum, you got to massacre a few expendable slots.
forgets about his Kaito scumread for a second, but it's still the player he wants most to lynch. and LA is a compromise despite being in his scumlist?

aside from that Elsa's reads are
extremely
static and i'm not seeing much evidence of them changing in response to game events.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4050, Nero Cain wrote:I want to Creatures text string b4 I vote Katio but I think that's where I go today.

But IF Jingle is a Willbooster PB has to be a roleblocker.
I wanted to vote Kaito ever since Vedith/Fire flipped but Wisdom vetoed it, as you know.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wisdom was the scum traitor btw.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

BUT idk, his use is sooooooooooooooooooo fucking horrible.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Nero, how many times will I have to requote myself until you stop fucking WIFOMing my slot? I'm a VT, and I claimed VT at a point where it had no scum motivation. Stop.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4056, Pink Ball wrote:I claimed VT at a point where it had no scum motivation.
pls explain

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Explain what. I claimed VT in a game that has a lot of confirmed town PRs; why not claim Miller at the begining? Why claim VT in the middle of the game instead of wait to see what could I claim instead? Why not save it until MyLo/LyLo or whenever I'm asked for it? Answer yourself, Nero. If we lose this game by mislynching me instead of going for obvscum!Kaito and Jingle (if there's two remaining scum), you're going to give Wisdom the biggest of smiles. Is that what you want? Wisdom smiling? That makes me shiver.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Creature »

I feel this is gonna be a complete waste if Kaito turns to be town (assuming one scum left).
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know why you claimed, that's what I'm asking.
In post 4058, Pink Ball wrote:why not claim Miller at the begining?
and be pigeonholed to that? Also just b/c Fire got lynched we don't nessisarily know if that's what Fire was informed of.
Why claim VT in the middle of the game instead of wait to see what could I claim instead?
vt is the safest claim to make especially if you are a goon that'll cop as vanilla. It's true that I don't know why you claimed.
Why not save it until MyLo/LyLo or whenever I'm asked for it?
like I said above. If you are a goon it makes sense to claim vanilla.
Answer yourself, Nero. If we lose this game by mislynching me instead of going for obvscum!Kaito and Jingle (if there's two remaining scum), you're going to give Wisdom the biggest of smiles. Is that what you want? Wisdom smiling? That makes me shiver.
ewwww @ this emotional manipulation. Also, one of Katio or Wisdom is getting lynched today, I even said that I was leaning Katio. Like its pretty clear to me that you aren't reading at all. When I first came in the game and started to call you scum you tried to call me scum back despite the fact that I was a confirmed miller and now you are talking about getting lynched today when no one ever said that. Its like you scroll to see your name and then throw down some
ATE
when you get suspected. The fact that I asked a very simple question and you went bat shit crazy only makes me think that you are scum.

Why did you claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4059, Creature wrote:I feel this is gonna be a complete waste if Kaito turns to be town (assuming one scum left).
How frozen is this guy?

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Creature »

In post 4061, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4059, Creature wrote:I feel this is gonna be a complete waste if Kaito turns to be town (assuming one scum left).
How frozen is this guy?
Are you talking about me or Kaito?
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you hence why I quoted your post....

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Creature »

Oh right.

I was quite active before, but now I feel like I lost motivation for this game.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Creature »

I feel like we should just settle on a lynch and go
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why have you lost motivation?

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Creature »

I got tired of arguing.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Creature »

It's basically pure setup spec at this point.

I would've lynched Kaito here tbh, but him being scum most likely means another scum and would be more optimal to lynch that other scum first.
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is the other scum?

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Creature »

Jingle
Nancy Drew 39
Pinkball

are the other options
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

very specific.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Creature »

This is how tired I am.
Sigh
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

In post 4030, Nero Cain wrote:I also see the scum motivation in Dunn's play. Since replacing in he's just kinda gone with the flow of the things and voted Maki and then tried Clem.
I've been in this game from the start
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I haven't and I'm talking about your actions since I replaced in.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”