Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3174, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:+almost nobody who I can think of who actually has been stating much of a townread on me.
Wrong
In post 3196, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:almost nobody actually concluded that Toog was probtown
Wrong

Shape up
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3213, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3207, Near x Mello wrote:you misunderstand. People arent stupid, they just do stupid stuff because they think they're smart and theyve solved everything

Their actions are stupid, not themselves

~Near
This is not at all a convincing argument.

VOTE: Near x Mello
It's also not a reason to place a vote
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3204, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 3201, Near x Mello wrote:sn focusing on Toog is moot, i agree

~Near
I am not focusing on Toog. I’m focusing on the circumstances surrounding his death.
You're wasting your time

Or you're focusing on something mechanical that doesn't actually matter (yes, there are town who wanted him dead)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3196, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:It *IS* a pretty grievous failing on the part of everyone, including myself, to not conclude that Toog made more sense as town than scum because their action guaranteed their lynch on D3 if scum.
I said this word for word

Stop posting
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3248, SuperfluousNinja wrote:If you come up with actual evidence and feel like actually talking to me rather than doing a hit and run like this, do let me know.
Other people are towny and contribute meaningfully and you are/do neither
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: SuperflouusNinja

Let's do what we should have done 2 weeks ago
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Spoiler:
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by SuperfluousNinja »

In post 3278, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3196, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:It *IS* a pretty grievous failing on the part of everyone, including myself, to not conclude that Toog made more sense as town than scum because their action guaranteed their lynch on D3 if scum.
I said this word for word

Stop posting
This is rude.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm rude and you're scum, which one of us deserves to be lynched?

Spoiler:
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:36 pm

You know what, go ahead and sub me out of this game.

I’ve been pissed all day because of Mastina pointlessly gloating over me apparently misusing an acronym and her taking advantage of that to feel better about herself. I don’t need this shit. This is supposed to be fun and all this game has left me with is a shit ton of stress.

You all have accepted a level of toxicity that I just do not support. I don’t intend on returning.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Do you guys want to wait for a 4th person to sub into the slot and start talking, or can we lynch this now?
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:47 pm

Like I just want to emphasize how shitty of a move that was on her part. It had nothing to do with the game AT ALL; she just wanted to gloat over something she supposedly held over me. Fuck if I’m going to stick around for that kind of shit.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

By attacking her character like this you're being more toxic than what you're accusing her of
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:53 pm

I very clearly did not attack her character; I attacked her actions, and deservedly so.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't think conversing about your personal issues anymore is productive, So I won't engage with it (Bonus: People won't get mad at me for being rude, which I would be). I'm voting you for game related reasons and I intend to see your slot dead today, whether you're in it or not.

When a slot replaces out multiple times, that's scum indicative. There's nothing you can do to argue against this if you're town, you'd just be unlucky.
Your focus points look like scum to me, you start talking about people targeting toog (something easy for scum to talk about, and there was town that wanted toog dead that would be targeting him). You jump on Near X Mello without a real reason, it looks like you were told to try to get a wagon going on N x M or RP during the night, the reasons for your votes during the day are... nonreasons, actually.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Plus of course Robert's posting in the slot
Spoiler:
In post 1927, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 30, Robert2424 wrote:
Vote Near x Mello

Still Policy voting here, new game same crap.
In post 228, Robert2424 wrote:Idk, I can't really trust Mastina. Especially after the game she replaced in.
In post 283, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 229, Dunnstral wrote:^You're looking scummy

Can you explain your vote on Near x Mello, why bring in the policy?
Certainly. I've never been a fan of Naked voting. I'm not going to pretend or try to read peoples minds here, or any other game. Its lazy and scummy in my opinion. Some people do like to do naked voting. But for me, its always going to be scummy, especially after a game I just had. So every game, I'm going to vote for people who do that, and highly question them. I play on other sites and that shit don't fly, I don't see why it should fly here.
In post 239, Toogeloo wrote:I'm in one out of game Channel. Channel 5. It's kind of quiet, only 11 non-mod posts.

Members include:
Super Smash Bros Fan
Chito and Yuuri
Robert2424
Near X Mello
Kokichi Oma
Toogeloo

Might have more members, but if there are they haven't posted.

The posts there are mostly fluff, and not sure if anyone in there is actually interested in figuring out our connection. Anyone else's channels somewhat active?
In post 249, Toogeloo wrote:Robert was asking questions about the channels in Channel 5, trying to figure out how many and how they work. Then posted here about reading up on game specific rules. Could be feigning obliviousness, but that means at least slightly more town than scum considering they could have obtained the info from scum chat and worked through it there.

Also...

I didn't get my first choice, but only because. I was the one who slightly delayed the game because my first choice was from Gantz: 0, which I saw on Netflix, but mod told me that it is a sequel and the original Gantz was in 2004.

Did get my second choice though.

Also...

You'll want to test my Priest role before Night 3, and then force me to test again after Night 3 to see if I changed roles or not.
I was Genuen on not knowing, the Mod has PMed me about them and explained them to me. I'm glad to experience new things, but I don't see why I need to be questioned for asking questions on something I've never experienced before. For the Record, I'm part of channel 3 and 5.

Gamma is posting in channel 3, Asking for a friend, and Alisae. Alisae is insistent on being careful on explaining Flavor, (Roles apparently), and gamma has supported it, so the chat has kind of died.
In post 431, Robert2424 wrote:Hmm, hydra stuff. Might make it hard to read the slot.
In post 570, Robert2424 wrote:Damn, deadline is faster approaching then I though, thankfully I thought to check here first. I was expecting 5+ more pages to read through missing a day, but people are replacing out once they get a bit of pressure....
In post 572, Robert2424 wrote:While I still suspect Near x Mello, I'm slightly more uncomfortable with the Pink Ball/asking for friend slot. Perhaps Pink Ball will provide something better then asking did.

Vote: Pink Ball

at least for now.

Editing vote tag, just in case the vote counter overlooks it.
In post 764, Robert2424 wrote:Idk, I havn't seen much of a change with Pink ball or Near. I'd actually put Mastina as an actual town read, she's been completely different then the game I played with her when she was scum. Maybe its so many people causing issues for me, But I have half the reads I'd like. Vedith is odd, but don't have strong feelings either ways. However, a flip would help with reads there... A50 seems crazy still. Toogeloo post seem odd to me as well.

I Feel players can easily fly under the radar and post every once and awhile. As there so many people, its easy to just blend into the crowd I think.
This is a scum iso through and through - scum filler, scum response to vedith wagon, and hypocrisy about naked voting that comes from scum, plus the willingness to come out and overexplain in regards to his neighborhood is something scum are inclined to do

And the large resistance to a wagon on your slot yesterday while spike x Jet shot up and was lynched quickly further points to your slot being scum, and the "he's lurking so we can't lynch him" defense that's been thrown around lowkey for a while now, followed up by "he's posting now, so don't lynch him". It's disgusting
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You'll note that a good deal of that is stuff you can't influence. You couldn't have influenced ooba/robert replacing out, nor Robert's posts, nor how other people treated your slot before you replaced in. Unfortunately for you, all that stuff still points towards you being scum, and if people even vaguely want to win the game they can't discard all that information that points to you being scum - you're the lynch.

Your own posting is slightly scummy, not worth lynching on its own. But when you've got the past evidence piled up against you, and you're coming into today as the defacto popular wagon choice to a lot of people, "slightly scummy" doesn't cut it for getting people off of you. A lot of people here also care about not losing "strong town players" - I don't subscribe to that school of thought, but for people who do you're certainly not someone they'd be worried about losing.

I could include something about using buzzwords here but whatever.

So to sum it up:

Your slot was scummy and needed to be lynched before you replaced in
Your replace-in content isn't strong enough to change the above, and indeed slightly contributes towards it
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: SuperflousNinja
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

this lynch is stupid

theres no way both mastina and rp are town and theyre both content lynching this

~Near
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You're stupid
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

wow
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3150, SuperfluousNinja wrote:I think you mean with 11 votes, it takes 6 to lynch, unless we are lynching Mastina in which case it takes 7 votes? If I understand the rules correctly?

Also, hi everyone!
Yeah. Also DAMN.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3153, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:I was targeted by something last night. Also, I targeted Gamma Emerald with an ability with an unknown, but likely negative, effect; the effect hinted at being worse if Gamma fit certain characteristics, which I'm not going to share, but I believed it could be fatal if they fit those characteristica.

With regards to the kills, I don't actually have any idea which one(s) would have been scum. Severa was likely getting lynched today, and there are two miller claims, and toog let everyone know they died if breathed upon...so yeah. I guess ank was largely townread and active, so most likely scum kill? Thoughts?

@mastina: reevaluate?

-Yukiteru
WHAT. Why would you try to kill me?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

It was a joke, Wis. I love you, you know it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Mod I can't read the full role flips on mobile.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”