stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:01 am

Post by stan1ey »

Well im not gonna scum read myself am i hahah, dont think its weird when you think of jibril who was pretty scummy and very lurky. Scum could easily throw down their votes on there early on quite safely
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:08 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Well I suck at mafia. Flip makes me pretty sure eyes is town.

VOTE: Stan1ey
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 789, BuJaber wrote:Nero have you played with jibril before?
no
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: RCE
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

I am not going to vote off the gate. I want to wait for everyone to say their piece just in case. I will just note that the top 2 wagons being on town probably means they were scum driven and the one that went through had more scum on it.

The usual distribution of a 4 members scum team would be 2 on jibril, 1 on Vedith and 1 on neither. This is not a rule but is often the case btw.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 277, Eyes without a face wrote:@REC: I wasn't asking Vedith is he was a TPR or not. What I said is I though maybe that's the reason he didn't want to try so he won't be the NK. Then his scum claim totally nullified the idea. He is NOT a TPR. He;s being trolly at best, or scum who's playing the "too scummy to be scum" card at worst.
You went from right to wrong on this one. I find this towny after night 1.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

After thinking this through, I discovered a flaw in my logic. Forget about the previous post.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vedith basically claimed TPR by saying that he WASN'T a vt. That's why he was killed. Lets vote RCE who did no scumhunting and vote sat on town.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 801, rosterfoster wrote:Well I suck at mafia. Flip makes me pretty sure eyes is town.

VOTE: Stan1ey
Why stanley in your opinion?
In post 802, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 789, BuJaber wrote:Nero have you played with jibril before?
no

Then what made you townread her?

It was really quite suspicious of you and then you tried to downplay it and sound unsure. It's just not the kind of confidence I usually see from you.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by BuJaber »

@Eyes - wouldn't a scumclaim make him less likely to be shot, not more?? Your theory regarding vedith doesn't make sense

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We've been over this ad nauseam and its starting to look a hellva lot like fake scum hunting. I didn't think your reasoning for voting her (TMI "tell") was all that impressive.
In post 570, Nero Cain wrote:I was also umm, meta town reading her, but ummm, I just looked in her topics list to link the game and it's not there
In post 591, Nero Cain wrote:I mean my sole reason for thinking jibril was town was meta that was incorrect, why should I, as town, not fix my mistake here? She's null at best and I'd vote a bunch of other slots before her.
In post 777, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, Jibril is just sort of null for me. Its ez to argue that non-impactful slot is scum but that non-specific PR claim is a play I could see scum making.
So why exactly are you asking me about something that we've already been over than you could have found the answer in my ISO?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

follow up: you got your pet lynch and Vedith also fliped town so what does this say about me, Joges and RCE?

Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 809, BuJaber wrote:@Eyes - wouldn't a scumclaim make him less likely to be shot, not more?? Your theory regarding vedith doesn't make sense
It also made him much more likely to get pushed (and he was). I don't see why any TPR would want to put themselves in a position where they may have to outright claim. Call me naive, but being a potential wagon isn't what I'd try to be as a TPR.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vedith is one of those players that only cares about winning as scum so they play suboptimally as town so they look better as scum. Can we move on now?

Who do you guys want to lynch?

I'd like to hear ppl talk about RCE.

0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 803, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: RCE
not bad either.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 811, Nero Cain wrote:follow up: you got your pet lynch and Vedith also fliped town so what does this say about me, Joges and RCE?

Vedith had nothing to do with the TMI tell.
If jibril flipped scum it would have ownspewed joges but she didn't.

I think you and RCE are opposite alignments. That was pretty clear from before.

I didn't think about the consequences of a jibril town flip though otherwise joges would have made more sense info-wise. But I thought jibril was scum and that meant joges had to be town.

And your ISO is the confusing part.. you said your townread was influenced by a false meta read but you haven't played with her.

What I'm concerned with is when I was one of only a few people willing to vote her you townread her but then when more people agreed and voted you began to change your mind. Did I get this part wrong also?

"
"- Pine
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 813, Nero Cain wrote:I'd like to hear ppl talk about RCE.
I just went through his iso. It gets better from the top down. I put him leaning town from reading it. At the beginning, he is rather lacking susbstance in his comments but he gets more pertinent and engaged near the end of the day. Was it a scum lurking and waiting for a late push?
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

Just lynch Joges for freelo
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 816, Sashaddin wrote:
I just went through his iso. It gets better from the top down. I put him leaning town from reading it. At the beginning, he is rather lacking susbstance in his comments but he gets more pertinent and engaged near the end of the day. Was it a scum lurking and waiting for a late push?

He did that in overkill 2.

It's NAI behavior for RCE I think.

Give us your opinion on his actual opinions ignore the increase in participation.

"
"- Pine
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 796, stan1ey wrote:

that leaves me with these: Emperor flippyNips, RCEnigma, Sashaddin, profii
What don’t you like about Sashaddin?
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 813, Nero Cain wrote: Who do you guys want to lynch?

I'd like to hear ppl talk about RCE.
I’ll have to go thru his ISO in the morning along with others.
I’ll have more input by then
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 811, Nero Cain wrote:follow up: you got your pet lynch and Vedith also fliped town so what does this say about me, Joges and RCE?
Not sure what it says about Joges honestly, you're probably town considering the flips.

I won't quote multiple posts but the one about Vedith claiming tpr by claiming not vt, same read here. Focusing on the wagon specifically I probably put Bujaber as town, roster as town, Nero town, emperor tentative town, Lycan is town regardless of the wagons for today.

So I'm running on the assumption that scum also took Vedith's claim at face value considering he was the nk. People that flipped from Vedith to Jibril {Roster, Bujaber, I'll include Nero and explain why in a bit} higher probability for town. It doesn't matter which wagon they push as scum since both are a mislynch. Vedith defense against roster ended with more voices siding with roster so I think it's something scum could have pushed to a Lynch. It's sort of a large enough group that it probably townspews those 3 slots.

Emporer pushing for jibril and sticking to it is also townie, to my knowledge his meta is lurky just in general. So it's an attention grab that I don't think Scum!Emporer goes for. I don't have a deep read on this slot though.

Nero was active EoD and counting down. Also inteded to hammer before Stanley sniped it. The counter argument here is that scum is fine with a no Lynch if Nero didn't want to be associated with the wagon but it raises too many questions the following day so I'll take his intent and add him to the jibril wagon making him another slot that flipped from Vedith to Jibril.

The slots that leaves are {creature, sashaddin, Profii, overkill, Stanley}

I'll get around to isoing and reading up after my shift. Initial thoughts are that Stanley is the most suspicious. Immediately points to the early voters without much to base it on. Calling out the number of scum on the wagon pings as weird too, possibly tmi. If Stanley is scum here I think it's probable there's a partner on the back end of the wagon.

Profii pings me for the nightkill, it's one he goes for as scum imo. I don't remember much of his day 1 to be honest, I wasn't super interested in the game.

I kind of have to defend my slot from the big bad Nero today though so I guess I'll get invested a bit more.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Questions, comments, concerns?
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 822, RCEnigma wrote:Questions, comments, concerns?
you never gave a definite read on Joges or mentioned them in ur PoE.
You scum with them lol?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 818, BuJaber wrote:
In post 816, Sashaddin wrote:

He did that in overkill 2.

It's NAI behavior for RCE I think.

Give us your opinion on his actual opinions ignore the increase in participation.
Ok2 should be an outlier, I didn't really have an agenda which I would as town or scum. It's nai.

Scum wise I have tells that I won't get into for reasons. Though I think it would point to my town alignment here. But my first scum game was just lurking and walling when called out, this isn't the case anymore so activity is NAI as well.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”