Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thanks for letting us know that your team has a strongman.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:12 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 923, BuJaber wrote:
In post 921, RCEnigma wrote:So damned if I do damned if I don't basically?

Damned if you refuse to acknowledge our argument.

You're making it sound like your read on joges mattered when it didn't.
Again it wasn't about my read on Joges at all. But my issue is that Nero framed it that way and then it was run with like some holy gospel.

It would take me flipping in addition to Vedith's flip for people to go "oh we were poking at nothing and that's what it turned out to be, weird."
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:13 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 925, Nero Cain wrote:thanks for letting us know that your team has a strongman.
Stop talking. Jesus Christ.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but its so funny to mess with you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:14 am

Post by BuJaber »

Clearly it wasn't taken as gospel if only nero and I seemed to care
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 919, BuJaber wrote:
In post 910, Nero Cain wrote:What's my motivation here?
Shading people on the wagon while dispelling any TMI tell against you?

You don't see that that's a possible scum move?
Exactly how does me mistakenly reading someone as town and then noticing that there was no evidence to support my position shade anyone? I've heard that the key to successfully arguing is to never admit fault but I like to keep things honest. I could theoretically scum read someone for scum reading Jibril but I don't think I ever did that.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:16 am

Post by RCEnigma »

You can see why I would feel this extended discussion would be an easy narrative for scum to provoke considering I know my alignment correct?

It's unfortunate even if Nero is town because one of us absolutely has to be flipped at some point. Scum never kills either of us, and if he is scum that's his out. So us both being town may even be worst case.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:22 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 930, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 919, BuJaber wrote:
In post 910, Nero Cain wrote:What's my motivation here?
Shading people on the wagon while dispelling any TMI tell against you?

You don't see that that's a possible scum move?
Exactly how does me mistakenly reading someone as town and then noticing that there was no evidence to support my position shade anyone? I've heard that the key to successfully arguing is to never admit fault but I like to keep things honest. I could theoretically scum read someone for scum reading Jibril but I don't think I ever did that.

The shading would come post-flip of course.

So far you've just gone after rce though which would have probably happened no matter what jibril flipped.

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes, I've talked about no one other than RCE in 100+ posts. like really? :igmeou:
In post 932, BuJaber wrote:The shading would come post-flip of course.
but it didn't happen. I saw my mistake and corrected it. So how is it scummy again?

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:34 am

Post by BuJaber »

An actual scumcase + vote? Only rce so far.

And yes so far you haven't been faulting people for the lynch so it isn't scummy, but I couldn't have known that day 1 now could I? Your behavior around jibril was scummy you're just not following through with it and I'm taking into consideration or else I'd have beeen voting you right off the bat

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you're basically saying that I'm scummy no matter what b/c I didn't jump at your TMI case and mistakenly town reading her and the only reason you aren't voting me is b/c I caught my mistake and didn't blame others for scum reading her. Correct?

Although, you do know that there practically has to be scum on the wagon unless you think that was an all town wagon and all the scum didn't vote her. So do I get scumread if I think ppl are scummy for scum reading her b/c that's kinda the impression I got. What about others?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fun fact: so far RCE has called me scum with both Joges and Jibril.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:00 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 935, Nero Cain wrote:So you're basically saying that I'm scummy no matter what b/c I didn't jump at your TMI case and mistakenly town reading her and the only reason you aren't voting me is b/c I caught my mistake and didn't blame others for scum reading her. Correct?

Although, you do know that there practically has to be scum on the wagon unless you think that was an all town wagon and all the scum didn't vote her. So do I get scumread if I think ppl are scummy for scum reading her b/c that's kinda the impression I got. What about others?

No I am saying that now I can't use that tell to scumread you because you've made it invalid by not following through. So now there's no scum-motivation for your jibril townread.

I can scumread you for other things if I see them.

Others scumreading people on the wagon would be nai.

It's not you nero personally, it's just you happen to be the one townreading jibril for no reason

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was null reading her when I noticed my mistake but I also didn't feel like your TMI case was impressive.

Could you, as scum, throw shade at me for not wanting Jibril till the very end? What makes me more suspicious than other non-Jibril voters?

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:10 am

Post by RCEnigma »

How do I stop seeing posts from a user?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:15 am

Post by BuJaber »

Nero Cain wrote:I was null reading her when I noticed my mistake but I also didn't feel like your TMI case was impressive.

Could you, as scum, throw shade at me for not wanting Jibril till the very end? What makes me more suspicious than other non-Jibril voters?
Fair question. I was focused on you too much. Not talking about or voting for jibril is far worse probably. And we might have one or two people who scumread her but didn't vote worth looking into.

I'll have to reread some ISOs because that requires finding what isn't there. In the meantime we do have the pool of actual voters and we can flip scum there for associatives.

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

FOE list but that doesn't work in games or you could just you know, not sign up in games I'm in. Not sure why you have your panties in a wad. Its a game, I'm playing the game. It's nothing personal.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:16 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 939, RCEnigma wrote:How do I stop seeing posts from a user?
By one of you dying.

There's another way but it probably breaks a rule.

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe its just some
ATE
designed to get ppl to not want to vote you b/c you are claiming that I'm bullying you or something. IDK

Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 815, BuJaber wrote:I think you and RCE are opposite alignments. That was pretty clear from before.
How can you tell if 2 people are different alignments? Town always fight with town too, so I think it more accurate to say they're not scum together.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 874, Enigma wrote:Would vote atm: emperor and rooster
Can you elaborate? I have emperor as null and have a town lean on roster.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:11 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 941, Nero Cain wrote:FOE list but that doesn't work in games or you could just you know, not sign up in games I'm in. Not sure why you have your panties in a wad. Its a game, I'm playing the game. It's nothing personal.
It's just a playstyle clash I dunno, your posts are like nails on a chalkboard.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:14 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 801, rosterfoster wrote:Well I suck at mafia. Flip makes me pretty sure eyes is town.

VOTE: Stan1ey
I thought Stanley made this post but I was wrong. Still curious which flip made eyes town and why exactly?
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Amor »

In post 931, RCEnigma wrote:

You can see why I would feel this extended discussion would be an easy narrative for scum to provoke considering I know my alignment correct?

It's unfortunate even if Nero is town because one of us absolutely has to be flipped at some point. Scum never kills either of us, and if he is scum that's his out. So us both being town may even be worst case.
I do not like this -- reads like someone trying to set up a 1v1 and then get out of it when the other person flips town.
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 am

Post by schadd_ »

;