Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Thanks for the insight into your reads Pink Ball, give me a few minutes and I'll let you guys know who we're actually lynching today
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 3374, Pink Ball wrote:And as for how the gamestate is right now, I would describe it as "town egomaniac scumreads other town egomaniac in the biggest battle of egos of the century". It doesn't matter when you read this, it fits at any point of this game.
<3

You're not.

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Looking over Elena again, meh, she could be scum, I still wouldn't be excited about voting her this day phase over other options (translation: We're not lynching her today, but you guys can look at her later) - she voted robert and didn't seem on board with lynching Severa today if he lived, though the creature vote was kind of gross (I'm not sure how lynching creature made our win % go up?)

Pretty sure Mastina is town

And then I think there's enough pointing to town RP that I don't want to lynch them either

Let me talk about my reads for a moment, they look something like this:

Torque, Mastina

Reasonably Psychotic

Elena Fisher, Gamma Emerald

Chito & Yuuri, Pink Ball, Near x Mello

Almost50

Now for our actual lynch options for today:

Almost50
: Don't bring up the fact that he can't post in thread as a reason not to lynch him. We can either wait for him to be able to post or get translations from Chito or whoever else is in the neighborhood. Actually, since when has he revealed in a neighborhood? Can anyone else confirm this?

Here are the points of interest regarding A50, which he wants you to forget about:
In post 2366, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2360, Dunnstral wrote:I'll bite, why am I scum A50?
I don't like your voting patterns. Let me give you an example: You think BOTH FL & ooba are scum?
In post 2374, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2373, Dunnstral wrote:I want to know why you thought I was scumreading FL
I dunno. Probably mistook a post from someone else as being made by you. I went back to ISO you and I don't see why I had that down as a remark next to your name.
I pointed out that I had mentioned something about Morality in my pt, and he ate it up. He then goes on to ask me who scum is in my hood (nonsense, the burden is on him, and the pressure should be on him)
Notably, if scum don't have daytalk then just being scum wouldn't be enough to gather this information, so that point by him is moot anyway. I theorize that he can't see into my neighborhood during the day, but may or may not be able to get info on it during the night, and if he can't then he was just making stuff up

It's time to resolve this. What information does my first post on day 3 inside my neighborhood convey?

Next tier:

Near x Mello:
I'm not convinced they're scum but they deserve to be here. This is probably where people will default to lynching without my intervention

Chito & Yuuri:
I'll be honest, I haven't been reading their posts. They seem low impact, if people make a good case for them being town I'll consider it, I think they should be looked at though

Pink Ball:
Should be looked at more closely, not really that I'm scumreading them, more that I'm questioning the townreads there and wouldn't be comfortable if he made it to the end at the moment
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If Elena ever flips town you guys have to be ready to commit and vote out people who are voting Elena - like, literally, no reevaluating anything. They next days shouldn't contain any talking except for role information and naked votes
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If Elena is town that is
the
place for scum to be pushing right now
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by mastina »

So I wanted to get to this yesterday, but didn't get the chance, regrettably. Basically,
Spoiler: Just For Fun (not really game content)
I forgot my phone yesterday, leaving me immensely bored and unable to check in on this game while there. Still, I wanted to write this out, so that I could type it up when I got home. It doesn't serve any game purposes other than entertainment, but I wanted to publicly further softclaim my role, because why not.
Or rather, my flavor, beyond what I did in my neighborhood.

The anime I chose, in spite of being a slice-of-life anime, is the greatest shonen action anime of all time. It features rivals-turned friends, friendly rivalries, intensive training, tournaments, heck, it even has battles of sorts.

The protagonist (who was my second pick, since she's my second-favorite character) is a stock shonen anime protagonist, a ditzy airhead. She's not the leader because she's the smartest (she's dumb as a brick MOST of the time, aside from occasional flashes of brilliance, per the norm of a shonen anime protagonist that has REMARKABLE insight in key areas to make up for their utter lack of insight elsewhere), but rather, because she's nice; she's kind; she's enthusiastic; she's open, she's blunt, and most of all--she's driven. These traits together make her a magnetic personality, which is what earned her her spot as the leader.

She's only my second-favorite character, tho, because the character I actually got for this game--my first/primary pick--is my favorite character who I submitted first and foremost. She's a magnificent bitch, instead, who basically orchestrated step-by-step the success/rise of the series protagonist, and is gay as gay can be--thus, why her signature attack (which was my N2 unlock) is groping her target. (Thus, why my power only works on female characters.) Since my series has a LOT of girls in it, this attack is super-effective.

I'd tell you more, but that'd spoil the surprise. Those with the extra clues in my neighborhood can maybe figure it out if they try. (For instance, I thought the music video from the OP of our 'hood was due to my character's Japanese Voice Actor.)
Fun done, now to the game content.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Chito: Why is Gamma null to you Dunn?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3268, Torque wrote:@Mastina
a townblock of Joan/Maybe Pink Ball/Dunn/RP/Chito & Yuuri/You/Me effective for today, yes/no
Maybe so--Pink Ball was hard-spewed-town by Vedith.
Reasonably Psychotic was hard-spewed-town by SuperfluousNinja.
Dunnstral was hard-spewed-town by his push on SuperfluousNinja.
Chito and Yuuri were hard-spewed-town for their push on Vedith.

The only name on there I'm not sure of being town is Joan, and even there I agree she's probably town. But I'd prefer to finish a reread of the game with full reevaluation. We've got two dead scum right now, and plenty of time to find the remaining two. I need to find the absolute best POE for the townbloc and make ABSOLUTELY sure there's no scum in it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3293, Near x Mello wrote:this lynch is stupid
theres no way both mastina and rp are town and theyre both content lynching this
There is; it's called I've been calling the slot scum since the beginning of D2 pretty much and Reasonably Psychotic was spewed town from it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3335, Dunnstral wrote:He claimed targeting 7 minutes before Tatsuya made the new day post
You didn't need to out that you were a member of the 'hood, Dunn, since I claimed this info already:
In post 3214, mastina wrote:So,
singletonking
was in the channel Torque and I did; the reason he died is that
he targeted Severa
, and per singleton's PM, that means Severa's death killed singleton.
Speaking of that post, tho:
In post 3214, mastina wrote:That said:
In post 3149, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
PUBLIC EVENT
mastina becomes Loved!

Until the end of Day 3, mastina requires one more vote to be lynched!
This was not from any action of mine; I didn't do this. I don't know who did it, either, since nobody in my neighborhood has yet claimed responsibility for it.
Someone from the neighborhood did in fact claim responsibility for this, explaining where it came from.
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 3376, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:
In post 3374, Pink Ball wrote:And as for how the gamestate is right now, I would describe it as "town egomaniac scumreads other town egomaniac in the biggest battle of egos of the century". It doesn't matter when you read this, it fits at any point of this game.
<3

You're not WRONG

-Yukiteru
Missed a word, sorry pb. <3

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:06 pm

In post 3375, Dunnstral wrote:give me a few minutes and I'll let you guys know who we're actually lynching today
Chito: This is like off-topic nearly but I was kinda enjoying that the dickwaving had gone down with Severa and Boon dead, so can we refrain from acting like we're going to have one person dictating the lynch.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

@mastina I think I know your character. It's Satsuki Kiryuuin, right?
Alt of Plumber
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Forgot Joan was here, they're in the same tier as Reasonably Psychotic
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3342, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:A50 wants this post to be drawn to people's attention(or at least he used it for his color coding)
He believes that the remaining scum team is Mastina+Elena.
Yeah good luck with that, considering SuperfluousNinja basically hard-spewed me as town with his reaction to my push on him.

Also my handling of Vedith.

And how I've handled...

...Well just about everything, really.

So when I say 'good luck', I mean you'll need it to have so much of a chance in hell of pushing some bullshit team like that through.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3372, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: Elena Fisherman's Wharf
Sorry, but I'm vetoing this as a lynch today.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3381, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Why is Gamma null to you Dunn?
He's in my area of players where I feel kind of okay with them and wouldn't want to lynch them today, but would be fine with other people looking there if I died

Basically, he looks ok to me. Not much else to say without someone explaining why he's instead scum instead of naked voting him
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3386, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 3375, Dunnstral wrote:give me a few minutes and I'll let you guys know who we're actually lynching today
Chito: This is like off-topic nearly but I was kinda enjoying that the dickwaving had gone down with Severa and Boon dead, so can we refrain from acting like we're going to have one person dictating the lynch.
Do something besides naked vote and I'll consider your opinion
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3377, Dunnstral wrote:Looking over Elena again, meh, she could be scum, I still wouldn't be excited about voting her this day phase over other options (translation: We're not lynching her today, but you guys can look at her later)
This is fair.

I wouldn't give her an INDEFINITE pass.

But she sure as fuck isn't the lynch today.

RE: Almost50: I really want to revisit this read in detail.
Can Joan/Pink Ball go over Ankamius's thoughts on Almost50?
And also Severa's thoughts on Almost50?
I'm sure both of them would've at least mentioned him in there; I could use the info.

I want to reread both of their isos, reread the whole game AFTER rereading their isos (so points from their isos are highlighted in my mind during the reread), and after that form a more definitive option. (On that note--one of the things I want for the reread is to manually track votes, because the mod gives votecounts at a less frequent pace than critical wagon momentum shifts--for instance, only a fraction of the SuperfluousNinja voters today would show as such, in spite of there being like five, six, or so of them.)
In post 3377, Dunnstral wrote:
Near x Mello:
I'm not convinced they're scum but they deserve to be here. This is probably where people will default to lynching without my intervention
Near x Mello were with you as being early pushers of Robert--who also pushed them. I need to check it out, to see if it could be scum distancing, but my instinct is that it isn't.
In post 3377, Dunnstral wrote:
Chito & Yuuri:
I'll be honest, I haven't been reading their posts. They seem low impact, if people make a good case for them being town I'll consider it
Check out their D1 content--it's true that from D2 onward they've somewhat fallen to the wayside, but their D1 posting was a strong enough showing to give a solid idea of why they're town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3387, Joan of Arc wrote:@mastina I think I know your character. It's Satsuki Kiryuuin, right?
Very good guess, since kill la kill was among my list for picks I wanted to submit.

I won't be answering right or wrong for any guess tho. Takes the fun out of it.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:26 pm

Chito: Dunn, did you miss the conversation about Gamma yesterday? That's some pretty obnoxious shade coming from someone who just insisted they weren't reading our posts.

Gamma's 180 on Flavor Leaf vs Near and Mello looks worse with FL having flipped town. Also, the way she stalled in explaining what she liked about FL's case on N&M was kinda sketch, even if I was kinda okay with the explanation when she did finally present it. To me it looks like Gamma was pushing each side of a TvT, with reads that have flipped at the drop of a hat.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

Ankamius says that Almost is more likely to flip scum than not, and that his flip would be useful either way.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 3396, Joan of Arc wrote:Ankamius says that Almost is more likely to flip scum than not, and that his flip would be useful either way.
Severa says he is scum too.
Alt of Plumber
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3396, Joan of Arc wrote:Ankamius says that Almost is more likely to flip scum than not, and that his flip would be useful either way.
Waitwhat.

WELL THEN.

VOTE: Almost50.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

My bad, not 'says', but 'said'. It's what he said prior to his death.
Alt of Plumber

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”