mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3398, mastina wrote:
In post 3396, Joan of Arc wrote:Ankamius says that Almost is more likely to flip scum than not, and that his flip would be useful either way.
Waitwhat.

WELL THEN.

VOTE: Almost50.
Literally my main piece of doubt there was Ankamius saying he was town; with her real read being that he was scum, fuck yes we lynch him.

I had him as a peripheral scumread; Severa had him as a scumread; Ankamius had him as a scumread; that's good enough for me.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Ooba slot flipping scum comes to no surprise. Saves me the effort of pushing them today. And before anyone says anything. Yes, I said that in my neighborhood as well.
Let's look at the slots alive where I will go over them in my next post
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3395, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Dunn, did you miss the conversation about Gamma yesterday? That's some pretty obnoxious shade coming from someone who just insisted they weren't reading our posts.

Gamma's 180 on Flavor Leaf vs Near and Mello looks worse with FL having flipped town. Also, the way she stalled in explaining what she liked about FL's case on N&M was kinda sketch, even if I was kinda okay with the explanation when she did finally present it. To me it looks like Gamma was pushing each side of a TvT, with reads that have flipped at the drop of a hat.
You mean when I said to shut up and lynch ooba? Yeah, I didn't read any of that, and I don't plan on going back and searching through it. A quick look through gamma's iso tells me that their reads are really bad - whether that means they're scum, I don't know. Plenty of people have had garbage reads this game, and they all flipped town.

VOTE: Almost50
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2494, Ankamius wrote:Almost50, I will 100% be able to catch if I see enough from him. He is a lot harder to read when he's town, but I've had no issues spotting scum-him every time I've seen it. The way the approaches the game is night and day, and currently the 5 or so posts I've seen aren't it so far.
This is all ank said in regards to a read on A50

In post 2527, Ankamius wrote:Ch1 is me, Joan, Pink Ball, and Almost50 I think?
Since when had A50 talked in a neighborhood?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by mastina »

So reading Almost50's iso.

Hell yes he's scum, and has sketchy Gamma associatives as well. (Not going into the sketchy Robert associatives and sketchy Vedith interaction.)

A real highlight for me though is this,
In post 1021, Almost50 wrote:@Drixx: I know why you may not think I'm playing to my town meta, but I can't explain it right now. Maybe on D3 or D4 if we're both still alive.
Given who died N1 and all.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Torque: I've played with Torque in many games before. I've had hour long talks about mafia with Torque in games. This is how he's like as town unless he's up'd his game to lengths that I would never expect before. If he's scum I will bow and take that loss. However, I don't think he is and neither does anyone else so we don't need to worry about this.

Dunnstral: His votes on ooba did not feel like a bus. Along with my own meta (you all know what I mean)

mastina: I've agreed with mastina on a lot of things she's posted even before I said it myself. I don't know why people think she's scum and I haven't seen a reason to suspect her. I will admit I've been wrong on her before, but I doubt that's the case here.

Chito and Yuuri: I will admit this is the slot I go back and forth the most on. They were some of the people who wanted smash dead the most. However, that's the only good thing I can put on this slot at all. Combine that with the fact Smash has a very bad role he'd be the perfect person to bus. However, I wouldn't lynch them anytime soon.

Joan of Arc: The fight with Near x Mello seemed town of Joan. A lot of the thoughts they say are all over the place, but I think the main factor is they believe what they're typing.

Gamma Emerald: Need to read into this slot.

Near x Mello: I really have no reason to put this slot above any others in the game. From my pov the reads they have are pretty bad. They
have
been bad and I expect a lot more from Wisdom. He's made 1 really towny post that I talked about before can I think of anything else? No, not really.

Reasonably Psychotic: I think this slot has a lot of hot air posts. They say a lot but in the end, the post ends up saying very little. Mech talk over explanation etc etc. If someone wants to explain why this slot is town to me I am all ears.

Almost50: A50 has made a lot of awful pushes this game to put it simply. His logic isn't that good either. The only thing I can think makes him towny is the 'no talking in a hood' thing. That could be my own bias coming in because while I may think that action is towny others can disagree and use it as a wolf.

Pink Ball: I can not name a single thing Pink has done that I would consider towny. His reads are flimsy the logic doesn't add up. It's just overall...bad I want this lynched the most out of everyone in the game at the moment. It'd also clear one of my NAI slots (Gamma) if Pink were to flip scum and I think he will.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3377, Dunnstral wrote:Chito & Yuuri, Pink Ball, Near x Mello
Almost50
im never voting any of those

~Near
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 415, Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
In post 328, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 327, Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:This post implies that certain hoods do not contain scums and certain ones do but how would you know that unless you had info on what hoods are available in the game? It’s doubtful that a Townie would be able to do anything but assume let alone speculate on an all scum hood.
What makes you think scum have info about all hoods available in the game
ie
How is bnl's thing more likely coming from scum than town?
I never said that scums had info on the hoods available in the game.

Looking back at BNL's post, it's suspicious that the post he made implies that not all hoods contain scum. It would be one thing if he brought up multiple possibilities like Drixx did when discussing possible house set-ups but he doesn't do that.

We have no idea if all the hoods in the game has a scum or not. Some of us are in one hood, some are in multiples like Morality (who elected to post in one channel and not in the other) but as far as alignments are concerned, there are no confirmations. Given this, it's a big leap to say that one or more of the hoods are all-town unless BNL had prior information knowing where the scums are, which only scum would know.
Kinda sorta feel like this from SSBF was a scumslip he tried to cover up RE: Almost50...who, as scum, has exactly that, access to every channel.

By that, I mean, he tried to project BNL/singleton's claim to an actual real scum role in the hands of another player (Almost50), essentially, and when called out on it by Near x Mello, tried to cover it up.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3405, Elena Fisher wrote:Reasonably Psychotic: I think this slot has a lot of hot air posts. They say a lot but in the end, the post ends up saying very little. Mech talk over explanation etc etc. If someone wants to explain why this slot is town to me I am all ears.
How about this:
What you describe is exactly Cerb's town meta, not his scum meta.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 586, Vedith wrote:Well, I'm almost half way to being lynched. That's a pretty big thing to put onto one guy.
Now, I could have made it equal and voted Gamma, but that would make me as bad as the people voting me!
RED FLAGS RED FLAGS

Vedith entered the game as the largest wagon--he voted Pink Ball, the largest counterwagon, and avoided voting Gamma...with this bullshit excuse.

Try telling me with a straight face that his reason for not voting Gamma Emerald isn't absolute bullshit.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

VOTE: elena
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3410, Near x Mello wrote:VOTE: elena
So when are you going to finally admit you're wrong.

And actually vote scum?

There's some incredibly damning reasons for Almost50 to be scum, from Drixx to Ankamius to Severa to what I've given there and the points I raised and am raising, plus what Dunnstral has brought up beyond even that.

Whereas every time scum have flipped, you've gone back to the same thing.
Elena this. Elena that.
Except it's not her.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3408, mastina wrote:
In post 3405, Elena Fisher wrote:Reasonably Psychotic: I think this slot has a lot of hot air posts. They say a lot but in the end, the post ends up saying very little. Mech talk over explanation etc etc. If someone wants to explain why this slot is town to me I am all ears.
How about this:
Tell me what his scum meta is like, please.
You will be lynched before me every single time. You just placing a naked vote on me will not magically get people to scumread me. If I am scum I'm surviving today because people tr me. You know I'm a great scum player so you should tell people why I'm scum if you really think my playstyle is !scumelena right now.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3411, mastina wrote:There's some incredibly damning reasons for Almost50 to be scum
almost is town
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3411, mastina wrote:Except it's not her.
except it is
and the other one is you
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3412, Elena Fisher wrote:You will be lynched before me every single time.
lol then vote me
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

That's not what I'm trying to say. I'm saying you're not going to get me lynched and you should prove why I'm scum. You know I can run away with games if I am scum in a heartbeat. This isn't me trying to lynch you it's to get you to start explaining.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3412, Elena Fisher wrote:
How about this:
Saying a lot which does a lot, pretty much. Mech talk is there regardless, but as town Cerb's posts are just kinda there, whereas when scum Cerb's posts have a clear agenda to them.

Cerb lacks that agenda and there isn't so much of a trace of one in the game, so.

Town.

There's also how SuperfluousNinja was pushing him as scum, soooo.
In post 3413, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 3411, mastina wrote:There's some incredibly damning reasons for Almost50 to be scum
almost is town
Yes and so was SuperfluousNinja.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3416, Elena Fisher wrote:That's not what I'm trying to say. I'm saying you're not going to get me lynched and you should prove why I'm scum. You know I can run away with games if I am scum in a heartbeat. This isn't me trying to lynch you it's to get you to start explaining.
To go into more detail, you've been wrong before. Proven very wrong on many reads. Yet you keep going back to the same reads over and over again. Why is that? You said my vote doesn't look like a buddy vote and now it does. If you're that sure I'm scum show it to everyone.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think balance-wise, for a 19 person role madness, it makes sense to have 5 scum total
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

nope. Dont have to prove shit to scum
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 3412, Elena Fisher wrote:
How about this:
You will be lynched before me every single time. You just placing a naked vote on me will not magically get people to scumread me. If I am scum I'm surviving today because people tr me. You know I'm a great scum player so you should tell people why I'm scum if you really think my playstyle is !scumelena right now.
Mastina, you heard the woman! Tell her about my scum meta!

-Yukiteru

Pedit: I mean. I guess that works. Feels a little simplistic, but sure! <3
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3420, Near x Mello wrote:nope. Dont have to prove shit to scum
You're not proving it to me. You're proving it to the people who are vetoing my lynch who are not lynching me today. You've openly said in other games to 'respect my scum game' 'respect my scum game' yet you can't say why I'm scum here to others? If I'm scum here the reason you'll lose is because you can't prove to everyone that I am scum.
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

In post 3409, mastina wrote:
In post 586, Vedith wrote:Well, I'm almost half way to being lynched. That's a pretty big thing to put onto one guy.
Now, I could have made it equal and voted Gamma, but that would make me as bad as the people voting me!
RED FLAGS RED FLAGS

Vedith entered the game as the largest wagon--he voted Pink Ball, the largest counterwagon, and avoided voting Gamma...with this bullshit excuse.

Try telling me with a straight face that his reason for not voting Gamma Emerald isn't absolute bullshit.
Mastina, please elaborate on your trajectory with regards to gamme.

Because I'm pretty sure you had them as town earlier, when you had the same informarion you do now with regards to the post you're currently calling out as scum spew.

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3421, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:I mean. I guess that works. Feels a little simplistic, but sure! <3
Didn't feel like wasting the time writing a novel on the subject when it's ultimately not that important. :P Short version sufficed.

I could use your help/backing RE: Almost50, here.

Take a look at him.
Take a damn good look at him.
Read my points on him.
Realize he ABSOLUTELY kills Drixx here N1; he ABSOLUTELY kills Ankamius (one of the best players in the game at reading him) N2; realize Drixx held suspicions MIRRORING YOUR OWN that Almost50's role was a scum role; realize Ankamius (again, one of the best players in the game at reading him) scumread him; realize that Severa (who, while an imperfect scumhunter, is still a
good
scumhunter) was scumreading him.

And tell me what you think.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”