Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4117 (isolation #200) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4098, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4095, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, the flipside is that PB doesn't want Maki behind him b/c Maki will get a guilty on him.

Do you remember when I first brought up my theory that Nikk was our token VT and thus Katio was a outted goon. PB said he liked that. Later on when I learned that PB was a claimed VT I questioned why he's sheep me if he knew my theory was wrong. He came in and said he was only sheeping the part that Katio was a rolecopped goon and not WHY I thought he was a rolecopped goon. Did you ever comment on that? Do you buy it? What did/do you think?
Yeah, but I would need to reread those posts.
Why don't you do that?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4118 (isolation #201) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4114, Pink Ball wrote:Can we lynch Jingle already please, I'm tired of Nero WIFOMing my slot
At what point did I indicate that we weren't voting in Katio/Jingle? The more you avoid me and just come in and whine about getting suspected only makes me want you dead more.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4125 (isolation #202) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's not how a willbooster works...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4126 (isolation #203) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4124, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why would scum!PB want to lynch Kaito over Wisdom?
he's bussing. He's buddying Wisdom into not investigating him. Katio was an easier lynch than Wisdom. Those are 3 possible reasons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4130 (isolation #204) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4121, Pink Ball wrote:Like, you're so fucking convinced about your token VT theory that you can't believe that I'm town.
TBF it does make sense to me but my reasons for thinking you could be scum have nothing to do with me believing that said theory could be true.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4132 (isolation #205) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4128, Pink Ball wrote:and I get to 1v1 Kaito
Why would a vanilla result on you 'cause a 1v1 with you and Katio?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4133 (isolation #206) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4131, Pink Ball wrote:If you keep thinking I could be scum you're 100% confirming you haven't read the thread.
Considering that you were calling me scum after I was a confirmed miller....

you ain't conf town, bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4136 (isolation #207) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4134, Pink Ball wrote:You think I'm lying and that I'm a scum PR, right?
You could be sure, you could just be a goon as well. It doesn't really matter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4139 (isolation #208) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

o noes, scum never get mad and accuse someone of game throwing. Also, game throwing is a dumb AF term anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4142 (isolation #209) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, b/c my sole vote lynches you. Get over yourself bro.

Sell me on why Jingle is scum and a better vote than Katio.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4144 (isolation #210) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You aren't a very good salesman.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4147 (isolation #211) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is Karen? Also, I've never asked to speak to any manger.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4152 (isolation #212) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this sites been broken...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4154 (isolation #213) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are we doing Jingle or are we switching to Katio?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4155 (isolation #214) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: katio

feel free to hammer Jigle I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4156 (isolation #215) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm at generally scummy AF Katio vs. Jingle's horrible use of his role. Or maybe they are just both scum and I'm antagonizing myself over nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4158 (isolation #216) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

A mislynch ends the game if there are two scum. Do you think Jingle is a mislynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4161 (isolation #217) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think there are two scum or one scum left?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4162 (isolation #218) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I just can't make up my mind but if you hammer Jingle and he's town then I wouldn't really fault you and if you hammer him and he's scum then you get all the glory, man. I'm just voting Katio b/c I'm pissed and I have more ppl to blame if I'm wrong. Him being prob scum is just secondary.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4163 (isolation #219) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though I was hoping Nancy would get on and look up to see who else was Chara was scumreading besides Katio. IDK, kinda think NKA points to Katio though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4164 (isolation #220) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe Jingle is just a scum enchantress. In fact, that makes alot of sense with 2.5 investigation roles. I guess I might just vote Jingle here and be the goat or the G.O.A.T.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4165 (isolation #221) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Have anything to say before I do so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4166 (isolation #222) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

actually, I'll hammer later tonight. Just in case anyone has any other stuff to add in or w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4169 (isolation #223) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

w/e

I hope this is a good birthday present, Nance.

VOTE: Jingle

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4178 (isolation #224) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Solid job, Nancy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4183 (isolation #225) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What are your birthday plans, Nancy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4188 (isolation #226) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4177, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4105, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3066, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Clemency was killed in the night!

Town
Multitasking
Two-Shot Doctor
Two-Shot Roleblocker

Day 5 begins with a deadline of (expired on 2019-03-02 07:00:00).
I feel so dumb now. Why was Clem NK’d? Because
scum was probably informed of a TOWN roleblocker

Clem could both doc and rb, because he was a
Multtasking

:lol:

It all makes sense now. Jingle is scum Willibooster.
TBF that's not what Fire was informed about and we just got real lucky with his lynch. Setup seemed kind of funky. What was the point of giving scum a Willbooster? Just so they could claim it and we'd all be like "this makes no sense as a scum role!"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4194 (isolation #227) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the only thing a Willbooster does to Clem's role is negate the block if the willbooster targets the same target that Clem block. I don't see it offering any scum help beyond "Willbooster is town b/c why would scum have it?."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4196 (isolation #228) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I bet this was a list mods call and thats why Gamma started things late. Not sure but that's my speculation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4201 (isolation #229) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean the deadlines are there for a reason but I see no reason we can't have a grace period. My rent is due today but we do have a 5 day grace period. The only slight issue I forsee is ppl are dumb that to many ppl might take advantage of the grace period.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4206 (isolation #230) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't alot of mods just do "this is the deadline but I'd be ok accepting a late action if I haven't started the day and I haven't already processed them."?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4210 (isolation #231) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I'm mostly with Fire but at the same time, I don't really fault Gamma or Krazy for not accepting a late action.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4211 (isolation #232) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah, some mods are super strict and some seem more laid back.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4213 (isolation #233) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, 2 week deadlines seem a bit much. Depends on the playbase I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4221 (isolation #234) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4218, Vedith wrote:Plus Fire and Gamma are in my top 1,000 players here so seeing a disagree like this is upsetting.
We have 1k players here? :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4224 (isolation #235) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy is my 42.

Fire is 313.

Chara is 111.

Aclem is 213

Jingle is 511

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4249 (isolation #236) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4233, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4224, Nero Cain wrote:Nancy is my 42.

Fire is 313.

Chara is 111.

Aclem is 213

Jingle is 511
Are you saying Nancy is your meaning in life?
Isn't she everyones?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (isolation #237) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4240, Jingle wrote:
In post 4224, Nero Cain wrote:Jingle is 511
Ouch.
lol the numbers are completely arbitrary, I don't think I could even name 500 scummers. Though if this were actually some real thing you're ahead of alot of players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4265 (isolation #238) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Something that will likely only interest me
In post 4224, Nero Cain wrote:Nancy is my
I guess 4 and 2 were my lucky numbers that day.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”