Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3941 (isolation #400) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3931, Pink Ball wrote:Don't worry Nancy my doubts right now include you as town always. I have thought two alternatives: Creature is the remaining scum because Wisdom's point about Gamma using the Willbooster role is very likely true, and Willbooster doesn't make sense as scum; and the second alternative is that Kaito is an SK who decided to go incognito mode until the very end of the game, but an SK with 3 scum sounds unbalanced for scum so there could be 4, but that would mean Kaito SK, Jingle and Creature scum and town lose if we lynch today (if we lynch scum!Jingle, scum!Creature shoots Nero and then we can't win because either SK!Kaito or scum!Creature goes to endgame), but if we no-lynch we force SK!Kaito to shoot scum because scum would win with two remaining townies, but the result would be the same and town would lose. Oh, realized while I was writting that, if Kaito is an SK, town already lost lol so let's be positive and assume we still have a chance to win.

So my only concern is Jingle being the Willbooster claim and Creature is the only remaining scum. As Kaito said, if Jingle is town and the game continues, Kaito is conftown. But between Jingle and Creature, I still think it's Jingle
Wisdom rolecopped Kaito as vanilla, so he can only be either goon or vt, not SK. SK’s wouldn’t show up as vanilla, I don’t think?

Jingle wanted no lynch to set up Creature because when he flips red, Creature is confitown, because if the game doesn’t end, last scum is a goon.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3946 (isolation #401) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3932, Jingle wrote:
In post 3928, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Still working the Creature scum angle, I see.
Yes Nancy. Saying Creature is conftown is my way of convincing you Creature is scum. You've caught me. Brilliant. :roll:
In post 3886, Jingle wrote:
In post 3884, Creature wrote:close to conftown
If it helps, FMPOV you're conftown. From everyone else's PoV you'd have to be my partner.
In post 3894, Jingle wrote:
In post 3892, Creature wrote:
In post 3886, Jingle wrote:
In post 3884, Creature wrote:close to conftown
If it helps, FMPOV you're conftown. From everyone else's PoV you'd have to be my partner.
???
If you were scum you'd have hammered me. Everyone else can assume that you didn't hammer because we're partners, but I'm L-1 and you didn't hammer.
If game doesn’t end, I’m still lynching Kaito. I don’t believe PB is scum.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3950 (isolation #402) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3943, Kaito Momota wrote:There aren't associatives that point to me being jingle's scum partner, quite the opposite, you've just been biased all game
In post 1788, Firebringer wrote:I don't think Kaito is scum here. The tone of his posts just don't feel out of place. I am not sure about it, cause I have never been amazing at reading Kaito but this doesn't feel like excalibur, excalibur I got a cool and controlled feeling to him almost the entire game and he was scum and I thought that was his town game, when he kind of just went in a lot of different directions that didn't make sense he was town (thinking the game with last dance game). Although i was scum in that dance game so I wasn't trying to really read him. I don't think this push on Maki by him is scummy and I don't think he would do it as scum as likely without reason and I can't figure out a reason. I think he would want to pocket maki if he was scum and nothing tells me he cares to pocket her.

I don't think Kaito cares about peoples opinions in this game where the excalibur he kind of played a middle ground the whole game but also kind of pushed the general consensus to a believable amount.

I had worries earlier with his and wisdom interactions but then I am not sure on Wisdom so I don't think it means anything that I am trying to make it out to be
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3951 (isolation #403) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3948, Jingle wrote:
In post 3946, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If game doesn’t end, I’m still lynching Kaito. I don’t believe PB is scum.
If the game doesn't end with my lynch, Kaito would be conftown.
:lol: no, nice try though. :yawn:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3952 (isolation #404) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3949, Pink Ball wrote:@Nancy I was checking what kind of role would be a counter for rolecop, like showing "Vanilla" when it really isn't (like Godfather to a cop) but I couldn't find anything. But in the Rolecop page said that SK shows Vanilla, so I came with that theory, but it doesn't really matter
Oh I didn’t know that but based on NKA, there’s no evidence of any other killing role.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3953 (isolation #405) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3952, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3949, Pink Ball wrote:@Nancy I was checking what kind of role would be a counter for rolecop, like showing "Vanilla" when it really isn't (like Godfather to a cop) but I couldn't find anything. But in the Rolecop page said that SK shows Vanilla, so I came with that theory, but it doesn't really matter
Oh I didn’t know that but based on NKA, there’s no evidence of any other killing role.
Outside of mafia, I mean.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3955 (isolation #406) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1654, Maki Harukawa wrote:Hey Chara I'm confident Kaito is scum. Now come join me
If Maki=Maria, then I think we can probably bank on this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3956 (isolation #407) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3954, Pink Ball wrote:Yeah I know, that's why I said he could be going incognito until the end when needed
Sk not killing anyone seems highly unlikely and anti-wincon, I think Kaito’s just a goon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3962 (isolation #408) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3959, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 3955, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1654, Maki Harukawa wrote:Hey Chara
I'm confident Kaito is scum
. Now come join me
She was voting with me, stop cherry picking evidence
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3963 (isolation #409) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3960, Kaito Momota wrote:And nobody cares about Maki's reads this game
Maria is good at reading you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3973 (isolation #410) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3965, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 3963, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3960, Kaito Momota wrote:And nobody cares about Maki's reads this game
Maria is good at reading you.
How'd that work for you in Excalibur?
Hopefully alot better this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3974 (isolation #411) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3962, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3959, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 3955, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1654, Maki Harukawa wrote:Hey Chara
I'm confident Kaito is scum
. Now come join me
She was voting with me, stop cherry picking evidence
She said, she was confident you were scum here. What “cherry picking”?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3977 (isolation #412) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3976, Kaito Momota wrote:Not even I defend Maki this hard

her play was atrocious
Who gaf? she still flipped town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3981 (isolation #413) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3979, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 1719, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1711, Kaito Momota wrote:
Make no mistake, if you guys lynch me you will lose the game
Having 5 votes from everyone talking besides your possible scumbuddy Wisdom isn't doing you any favors, regardless of Chara unvoting.

Counting Chara's vote, one of the Angels, Dave, Firebringer, or "my scumbuddy" Sheep (Wisdoms words) will also need to vote you.

Pop Quiz folks, which of the remaining 5 are probably scum with Wisdom and Kaito? My money's now on Sheep because of this frame of the century.
Why would we lose the game if we lynch you on D1?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3998 (isolation #414) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3985, Jingle wrote:
In post 3966, Kaito Momota wrote:Hey Jingle

If you're pushing this two scum angle... who is scum right now?
You and Nanc or PB. Purty obvious. Next question can be about the color of the sky or the first letter in my name, that'll get us just as far. :lol:
I was on the Elsa counterwagon genius. No, it’s just you and Kaito. What do I win? :yawn:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3999 (isolation #415) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3988, Kaito Momota wrote:Which of Nanc/pinkball?

Give a name, this is mylo, it's too late to not know what's going on
How ‘bout neither for 1,000 Alex. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4000 (isolation #416) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3989, Jingle wrote:Dunno. If I was scum I'd pretend to have a clue. Honestly, I think I get mislynched and lose regardless.
How is this not hammered yet?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4001 (isolation #417) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3995, Jingle wrote:Again, no lynch was optimal for town until creat became conftown. There was literally no way it could possily help scum, and no one has argued how that isn't true with any evidence.
No, it was neveroptimal. Only you believed that.

It was only optimal for you, in order to set up Creature mislynch. Now, you’re trying to set up either PB or mine. Too bad for you, that Nero’s off the table.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4003 (isolation #418) » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4002, Jingle wrote:
In post 4001, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, it was neveroptimal. Only you believed that.
Only me. And Creature. And Nero. And anyone who isn't shoving their fingers in their ears and going 'lalalalalalalala'. But you can continue to believe not attempting to get additional information is optimal, because it really doesn't matter anymore.

You should probably stop trying to make mechanical arguments though.
I’ll bite. Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4005 (isolation #419) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4002, Jingle wrote:
In post 4001, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, it was neveroptimal. Only you believed that.
Only me. And Creature. And Nero. And anyone who isn't shoving their fingers in their ears and going 'lalalalalalalala'. But you can continue to believe not attempting to get additional information is optimal, because it really doesn't matter anymore.

You should probably stop trying to make mechanical arguments though.
No lynching means an NK and no scum lynch. Fact: Town has a role cop, a backup role cop, a doc/roleblocker, a desperate neighbour vs scum: 1 goon, 1 informed scum and what, just another goon? Not bloody likely. I don’t believe town has a willibooster on top of all that and that’s why you were so certain Creature would get no results and why didn’t you use your ability on Wisdom the night before last, if you’re not lying? Because you’re a scum roleblocker who rb’d Wisdom and was planning to do the same to Creature. There is no valid reason that Wisdom should have ever been blocked, if anything you claim about your role is the truth. You should have been 100% on our town role cop but you were, but as a roleblocker. You never rolestopped Clem, that was a lie, wasn’t it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4009 (isolation #420) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4008, Jingle wrote:@Nero. I'm at L-1 with only the conftown not voting me. FMPOV, it's Kaito and one of PB/ND. We probably lose. I don't think there'e any point in drawing this out, so you should just pick whether you believe I'm town or not and get this show on the road.
How can you possibly be town here and ignore the fact, that I was the counterwagon to flipped scum?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4019 (isolation #421) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4015, Pink Ball wrote:No, the other alternative is that we are dealing with one remaining scum and not two, but even in that case Creature should've hammered already.

@nero even if Creature was bad, lynching town!Jingle means winning. His partner would be REALLY pissed if he took this long to vote.
I would switch back to Kaito but that would mean that the setup is unfairly townsided and unbalanced, if he is the last scum here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4022 (isolation #422) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4021, Nero Cain wrote:I had no business voting Molla yesterday, fuck you for emotionally manipulating me, Nance.
Wisdom had me convinced on that, so blame him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4025 (isolation #423) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4023, Nero Cain wrote:That's a given. He's the cause of all the worlds ills from poverty and overpopulation to global warming
and this year's boring AF Superbowl
:lol: :lol: :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4026 (isolation #424) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Should we switch to Kaito then?

But even if he’s scum, we know he’s not scum PR.

I still don’t see why Jingle didn’t stop Wisdom roleblock, eventhough he wasted it on Creature.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4033 (isolation #425) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I wanted to vote Kaito yesterday Nero. I also gave plenty of reasons. Like I already said, I was going along with Wisdom and I’m sure why I keep having to repeat that:

I Was The FREAKING COUNTERWAGON To FLIPPED SCUM
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4034 (isolation #426) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4032, Nero Cain wrote:but a Willbooster also doesn't make sense as town unless like PB or Nancy are a scum rb.
That’s my point. Can town really be this lopsided stacked?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4036 (isolation #427) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2326, Krazy wrote:
Votecount 2.5

Lady Angel(4)
~ (119), (112), (52), (49)

Elsa Jay(4)
~ (98), (65), (35), (157)
Wisdom(1)
~ (77)
Kaito Momota(1)
~ (19)
davesaz(1)
~ (78)

Not Voting (2): Frozen Angel(3), Lady Angel(2)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-01-31 20:15:51)

MOD REMINDERSFrozen Angel needs a prod. The last post was at: 1/26/2019 3:23:00 PM which was 2 days 0 hours 44 minutes 57 seconds ago.

FLAVORImage
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4039 (isolation #428) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4035, Nero Cain wrote:I don't see why not? The NRG stacks town all the time and at one point, dunno if they still are doing it but they were even actively trying to make is so town can win more often.

Also we just got out of a stacked town game together. RC's u-pick.
I’m willing to switch to Kaito but if he were the last scum, then the game really is unfairly townsided. Most mods would want more balance, don’t you think?

I hesitate because I read sheep wrong in ND and think he may be town here.

If Kaito is the safest vote least likely to lead to a mislynch, I’ll consider it but I don’t think no lynch is a good idea, since it just gives scum a free NK.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4040 (isolation #429) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4037, Nero Cain wrote:If Jingle is scum fakeclaiming Willbooster, what boon bank role makes sense as scum?
I think Wisdom mentioned Enchantress, iirc?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4043 (isolation #430) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

At any rate, that VC I posted, further locks Creature as town, since he was on scum!Elsa wagon. in case anyone is still questioning that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4044 (isolation #431) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4040, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4037, Nero Cain wrote:If Jingle is scum fakeclaiming Willbooster, what boon bank role makes sense as scum?
I think Wisdom mentioned Enchantress, iirc?
Enchantress

Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4046 (isolation #432) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3606, Wisdom wrote:also the lynch is molla. stop voting elsewhere and finish the day already.
:facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4047 (isolation #433) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4045, Nero Cain wrote:Both Aclem and Chara were pushing Katio. While NKA isn't a perfect thing it can sometimes be reliable. Also Wisdom finally started scum reading him so I have 3 ppl to blame if I'm wrong.
And Maki/Maria who claims to be a pretty accurate judge of Kaito scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4048 (isolation #434) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Kaito

Everyone good with this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4049 (isolation #435) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1788, Firebringer wrote:
I don't think Kaito is scum here
. The tone of his posts just don't feel out of place. I am not sure about it, cause I have never been amazing at reading Kaito but this doesn't feel like excalibur, excalibur I got a cool and controlled feeling to him almost the entire game and he was scum and I thought that was his town game, when he kind of just went in a lot of different directions that didn't make sense he was town (thinking the game with last dance game). Although i was scum in that dance game so I wasn't trying to really read him. I don't think this push on Maki by him is scummy and I don't think he would do it as scum as likely without reason and I can't figure out a reason. I think he would want to pocket maki if he was scum and nothing tells me he cares to pocket her.

I don't think Kaito cares about peoples opinions in this game where the excalibur he kind of played a middle ground the whole game but also kind of pushed the general consensus to a believable amount.

I had worries earlier with his and wisdom interactions but then I am not sure on Wisdom so I don't think it means anything that I am trying to make it out to be
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4051 (isolation #436) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1754, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1747, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 1736, Maki Harukawa wrote:You're smart enough to put 2 and 2 together that 1) If I was scum I wouldn't make a fake claim that means I can't make endgame
2) My role makes perfect sense for why we have so many millers in the first place
3) You've never gave any reasoning for why I'm scum besides me pushing you today. (Something you always do) You called me nullscum and said it's because I don't comment on your stuff. Strange you also stated in other games that scum me comments on all your stuff.
1) Sure you would, you had suspicion on you and you advance the scum wincon greatly in the process
2) That's why you could have fake claimed it
3) Untrue, I was calling you scum day 1
These answers are all you need to see why Kaito is scum btw. Instead of considering them he just gives convenient answers not even good ones either. His third answer is a blatant lie you can see that in his iso. His second answer is wifom because he has no other answer for why we have 5 miller claims. the first is just false and he knows it. He's just acting like he doesn't
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4052 (isolation #437) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2261, Chara wrote:
In post 1862, Elsa Jay wrote:wisdom/dave/lady
In post 1864, Elsa Jay wrote:oh yeah forgot about kaito

he can be scum too
In post 1872, Elsa Jay wrote:I still rather Kaito bite the dusto, but if I have to compromise then so be it. Besides, when Maki commits Seppuku and Clem is murdered, we all know who caused that to happen.

VOTE: Lady Angel

Sometimes to get the Super Scum, you got to massacre a few expendable slots.
forgets about his Kaito scumread for a second, but it's still the player he wants most to lynch. and LA is a compromise despite being in his scumlist?

aside from that Elsa's reads are
extremely
static and i'm not seeing much evidence of them changing in response to game events.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4053 (isolation #438) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4050, Nero Cain wrote:I want to Creatures text string b4 I vote Katio but I think that's where I go today.

But IF Jingle is a Willbooster PB has to be a roleblocker.
I wanted to vote Kaito ever since Vedith/Fire flipped but Wisdom vetoed it, as you know.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4075 (isolation #439) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4068, Creature wrote:It's basically pure setup spec at this point.

I would've lynched Kaito here tbh, but him being scum most likely means another scum and would be more optimal to lynch that other scum first.
But the problem with that, is that Kaito has the highest scum equity of all the living players and who can it be other than Jingle/PB? because I know I’m town miller.

So, what if we lynch Jingle and it actually is PB, then we’ve lost? No but we are probably safe if we lynch Kaito. I already showed you all the reasons.

Fire hard defened him. Maki/Maria was convinced he was lockscum and Chara caught Elsa in a suspicious associative involving Kaito. Just check my recent posts.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4076 (isolation #440) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4049, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1788, Firebringer wrote:
I don't think Kaito is scum here
. The tone of his posts just don't feel out of place. I am not sure about it, cause I have never been amazing at reading Kaito but this doesn't feel like excalibur, excalibur I got a cool and controlled feeling to him almost the entire game and he was scum and I thought that was his town game, when he kind of just went in a lot of different directions that didn't make sense he was town (thinking the game with last dance game). Although i was scum in that dance game so I wasn't trying to really read him. I don't think this push on Maki by him is scummy and I don't think he would do it as scum as likely without reason and I can't figure out a reason. I think he would want to pocket maki if he was scum and nothing tells me he cares to pocket her.

In post 4051, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1754, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1747, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 1736, Maki Harukawa wrote:You're smart enough to put 2 and 2 together that 1) If I was scum I wouldn't make a fake claim that means I can't make endgame
2) My role makes perfect sense for why we have so many millers in the first place
3) You've never gave any reasoning for why I'm scum besides me pushing you today. (Something you always do) You called me nullscum and said it's because I don't comment on your stuff. Strange you also stated in other games that scum me comments on all your stuff.
1) Sure you would, you had suspicion on you and you advance the scum wincon greatly in the process
2) That's why you could have fake claimed it
3) Untrue, I was calling you scum day 1
These answers are all you need to see why Kaito is scum btw. Instead of considering them he just gives convenient answers not even good ones either. His third answer is a blatant lie you can see that in his iso. His second answer is wifom because he has no other answer for why we have 5 miller claims. the first is just false and he knows it. He's just acting like he doesn't
In post 4052, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2261, Chara wrote:
In post 1862, Elsa Jay wrote:wisdom/dave/lady
In post 1864, Elsa Jay wrote:oh yeah forgot about kaito

he can be scum too
In post 1872, Elsa Jay wrote:I still rather Kaito bite the dusto, but if I have to compromise then so be it. Besides, when Maki commits Seppuku and Clem is murdered, we all know who caused that to happen.

VOTE: Lady Angel

Sometimes to get the Super Scum, you got to massacre a few expendable slots.
forgets about his Kaito scumread for a second, but it's still the player he wants most to lynch. and LA is a compromise despite being in his scumlist?

aside from that Elsa's reads are
extremely
static and i'm not seeing much evidence of them changing in response to game events.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4078 (isolation #441) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4077, Nero Cain wrote:but I thought you were hard town reading PB?
I still am but I also hard townread sheep. \_0_/

I’m not opposed to Jingle but as long as you think there are 4 scum, then Kaito would be the safest. If you only think there’s 3, then I dunno.

Kaito flip might help make it more obvious, which one. I still lean Jingle over PB though.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4079 (isolation #442) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Nancy
Nero
Creature
Pink Ball
Jingle
Kaito

————————-

I also hesitate because enchantress is a commuter not an rb, if Jingle is lying about his role. And I still disagree with Wisdom about Fire’s fake role comment.

So, if it weren’t for the whole scum PR speculation, I would have lynched Kaito yesterday.

I switched after the whole Jingle no lynch nonsense. But if there isn’t a scum PR, then two goons make more sense than one, in this setup.

If Creature dies over you and/or is rb’d, we know there is that one of Jingle/PB are lying because Kaito has already been rolecopped.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4081 (isolation #443) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4080, Nero Cain wrote:I mean willbooster doesn't make a ton of sense to me. For him to be a town willbooster then scum would have to have a roleblocker which would mean that one of you and PB are lying. Or I guess it could just be a randomly thrown in role to satisfy the boon bank requirement. Him being a scum Enchantress is possible I suppose.
We do know one boon bank role exists but we just don’t know it’s alignment and since no on other than Jingle has claimed a boon bank role, we can assume Jingle is at least telling the truth about that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4083 (isolation #444) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4080, Nero Cain wrote:I mean willbooster doesn't make a ton of sense to me. For him to be a town willbooster then scum would have to have a roleblocker which would mean that one of you and PB are lying. Or I guess it could just be a randomly thrown in role to satisfy the boon bank requirement. Him being a scum Enchantress is possible I suppose.

Enchantress isn’t specifically roleblocker but it can definitely cause the same result, so if Jingle is scum here, he is almost certainly enchantress.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4084 (isolation #445) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4082, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4079, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If Creature dies over you and/or is rb’d, we know there is that one of Jingle/PB are lying because Kaito has already been rolecopped.
this only works if we no lynch b/c a mislynch and a nk wins scum the game assuming 2 scum.
Problem is that we have no way of knowing whether Clem was the one who rb’d Wisdom or not. That complicates it.

So, if it weren’t for that, then Wisdom rb, would definitely implicate Jingle, since PB would still show up as vanilla, unless he really is a PR, so if scum, Jingle has the most to fear from a rolecop.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4085 (isolation #446) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So. that’s why I still think scum is one or both of Kaito/Jingle.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4087 (isolation #447) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3871, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3869, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3866, Jingle wrote:
In post 3864, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I would be onboard with the no lynch idiocy.
First of all, why? This would be excellent scum theater.

Second of all, yup, mechanically superior play is idiocy. :roll:
WHEN DOES TOWN!YOU EVER HAVE TROUBLE GIVING READS?
In post 3872, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78023&user_select%5B%5D=22133

No Deadlines

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77420&user_select%5 ... &start=400

*Overkill 1

Town!Jingle who loves to gives reads as easily as he breathes.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4088 (isolation #448) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4086, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4078, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I still am but I also hard townread sheep. \_0_/
you know Jingle was in the sheep slot right? Why vote Jingle if you were hard town reading sheep?
I also just lost a game to scum!sheep for incorrectly reading him, so I’m no longer confident in my sheep read in this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4091 (isolation #449) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1516, Pink Ball wrote:It has to be me, going behind someone sketchy is not what we want, we want to know if you're telling the truth or not, Maki. If you go behind me there's no way you survive, and it has to be me 'cause I have enought town equity and because I'm not a PR so we don't risk any unclaimed PR.

Yes, this is a claim, I'm VT, hello.
Posted Jan. 17.

In post 2614, Wisdom wrote:ok so i realized i messed up shortly after i claimed so i have to do this now

fb: informed vanilla
nero: miller
kaito: vanilla

for some reason my mind translated vanilla to vanilla town, hence my claim. But according to the wiki, mafia goons return vanilla too, which i completely forgot about

So really only nero is actually confirmed
Posted Feb.9.

So, PB claimed VT before Wisdom claimed rolecop.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4092 (isolation #450) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4090, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4088, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4086, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4078, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I still am but I also hard townread sheep. \_0_/
you know Jingle was in the sheep slot right? Why vote Jingle if you were hard town reading sheep?
I also just lost a game to scum!sheep for incorrectly reading him, so I’m no longer confident in my sheep read in this game.
is your town read stronger on sheep or pb?
PB definitely.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4094 (isolation #451) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Jingle is the only one other than Creature to claim a PR, so gun to head: it’s still Kaito and Jingle.

I will switch my vote back to Jingle, if you or Creature want that. Either Kaito/Jingle flip > no lynch.

But we need to get a maj on whichever.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4097 (isolation #452) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4093, Nero Cain wrote:What if scum knew there was a rolecop?
Then that would clear PB, in that case, right?

Because from a mpov, Jingle is the most likely to show up as PR, unless there really is a scum traitor.

Jingle was hard pushing Creature scumread until it became ludicrous to do so.

Also, I found a post, that makes me fairly confident that PB is never w/w with Kaito, in case we do lynch Jingle, he flips red and game doesn’t end.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4098 (isolation #453) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4095, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, the flipside is that PB doesn't want Maki behind him b/c Maki will get a guilty on him.

Do you remember when I first brought up my theory that Nikk was our token VT and thus Katio was a outted goon. PB said he liked that. Later on when I learned that PB was a claimed VT I questioned why he's sheep me if he knew my theory was wrong. He came in and said he was only sheeping the part that Katio was a rolecopped goon and not WHY I thought he was a rolecopped goon. Did you ever comment on that? Do you buy it? What did/do you think?
Yeah, but I would need to reread those posts.

It’s too bad we can’t light a fire under Creature, because he has had pretty decent reads this game. :/

Creature also tr PB, so there’s that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4099 (isolation #454) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2559, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Maki Harukawa has been lynched!

Spoiler: The Reveal
She was a Town Desperate Neighborizer.
Welcome, Player, to Booneytoonz IX: Under The Sea! Your role is as follows.
You are a
Town Desperate Neighborizer
You have your voice and your vote to influence the discussion. You may also neighborize a player each night.
If they return a mafia result to an alignment cop, your ability succeeds, otherwise your ability will fail and you will die.

You win when the mafia are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.

It is now Night 3, you have (expired on 2019-02-05 18:25:00) to submit night actions.
Wtf? There isn’t any ALIGNMENT cop in this setup.

Post fixed.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4102 (isolation #455) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Willbooster
Credit: Gamma Emerald
Spoiler:
Each night, you may target a player to make them immune to one roleblock.
Town Willbooster only makes sense if there’s a scum rb. Or in the case of scum willibooster, since Clem was town rb.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Jingle
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4103 (isolation #456) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4100, Creature wrote:
In post 4099, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2559, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Maki Harukawa has been lynched!

She was a Town Desperate Neighborizer.
Welcome, Player, to Booneytoonz IX: Under The Sea! Your role is as follows.
You are a
Town Desperate Neighborizer
You have your voice and your vote to influence the discussion. You may also neighborize a player each night.
If they return a mafia result to an alignment cop, your ability succeeds, otherwise your ability will fail and you will die.

You win when the mafia are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.

It is now Night 3, you have (expired on 2019-02-05 18:25:00) to submit night actions.
Wtf? There isn’t any ALIGNMENT cop in this setup.
I think he meant hypothetically.
In post 4101, Creature wrote:Wow great job mafiascum

:lol:

Post fixed.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4104 (isolation #457) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4102, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Willbooster
Credit: Gamma Emerald
Spoiler:
Each night, you may target a player to make them immune to one roleblock.
Town Willbooster only makes sense if there’s a scum rb. Or in the case of scum willibooster, since Clem was town rb.

UNVOTE:

So, iow,
willibooster is not a town role unless we have a scum rb in the setup but we do know that we did have a TOWN rb in Clem, so Jingle could be scum willibooster.

But Jingle is only telling the truth if PB is lying about being vt and I don’t think he is. Therefore Jingle mechanically has to be scum here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4105 (isolation #458) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3066, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Clemency was killed in the night!

Town
Multitasking
Two-Shot Doctor
Two-Shot Roleblocker

Day 5 begins with a deadline of (expired on 2019-03-02 07:00:00).
I feel so dumb now. Why was Clem NK’d? Because
scum was probably informed of a TOWN roleblocker

Clem could both doc and rb, because he was a
Multtasking

It all makes sense now. Jingle is scum Willibooster.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4107 (isolation #459) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4106, Creature wrote:Why would scum have a roleblocker stopper for a 2-shot roleblocker?
It’s the only thing that makes sense, unless PB is scum rb and I really don’t think he is, due to very early vt claim.

Willibooster only makes sense if the opposite alignment has an rb. So unless PB is scum rb, Jingle is probably scum willibooster or lying altogether.

He cannot be town willibooster unless PB is scum rb.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4108 (isolation #460) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4107, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4106, Creature wrote:Why would scum have a roleblocker stopper for a 2-shot roleblocker?
It’s the only thing that makes sense, unless PB is scum rb and I really don’t think he is, due to very early vt claim.

Willibooster only makes sense if the opposite alignment has an rb. So unless PB is scum rb, Jingle is probably scum willibooster or lying altogether.

He cannot be town willibooster unless PB is scum rb.

The
only
way Jingle isn’t lying is if PB is scum rb.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4109 (isolation #461) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1020, Pink Ball wrote:Even worse than a Kaito lynch.
Lynching Wisdom would be a shot in the dark. A Kaito lynch would give us some associations at least.

If scum knows there is a rolecop, then this post from PB makes 0 sense, if he’s scum here. No way does informed scum!PB argue against Wisdom lynch over Kaito.

So,
I think we can assume that PB had no clue that Wisdom was rolecop, at the time he made his vt claim
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4111 (isolation #462) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit, if you’re scum and Wisdom is town, you either have never played with Wisdom, or you’ve taken leave of your senses.

The more I ISO PB, the better I feel about my Jingle vote. Because they can never be t/t in this setup due to Jingle roleclaim.

I think this is the right lynch today.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4113 (isolation #463) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4110, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think Jingle is a scum willbooster, if he's scum he's an enchantress.
My point is that he has to be lying UNLESS PB is scum rb and everything points to not being the case.

So, if PB is telling the truth and I believe he is, Jingle has to be lying scum - irrespective of what his role is, because it cannot be town willibooster.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4119 (isolation #464) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 1505, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1501, Kaito Momota wrote:Maki isn't going behind anyone suspect because she's scum who will lie about her results to get out of being lynched for another day

Clemency needs to claim his role today or die
How can I lie about my results?
I'd need to guilty someone tomorrow to do that.
You also know I'd make a better fake claim then one that puts me at instant death if I was scum.
So bye
In post 1520, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1512, Kaito Momota wrote:So I do think you guys would act on it, sorry
He made this exact same argument when I caught him as scum
lynch this
In post 1530, Maki Harukawa wrote:I'm not gonna kick and scream like the other games where people don't listen.
You're getting lynched or I'll force people to listen
In post 1558, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1551, Kaito Momota wrote:I retract my claim by the way

Turns out people do believe any claim made, as Clemency got super defensive about it - that doesn't look like a reaction town has towards someone they 'know' is scum
HAHAHAHAHA
In post 1581, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kaito has no reason to make that claim in the first place
In post 1651, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1584, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1581, Maki Harukawa wrote:Kaito has no reason to make that claim in the first place
He does if he thinks clemency was bsing a pr claim in order to force him to commit to it
Faking vanilla cop is trying to fish a pr at best. Clearly, scum motivated he could've reaction tested in a dif manor. This was meant with pure scum intent
In post 1654, Maki Harukawa wrote:Hey Chara I'm confident Kaito is scum. Now come join me
In post 1662, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1655, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1651, Maki Harukawa wrote:
In post 1584, Wisdom wrote:
He does if he thinks clemency was bsing a pr claim in order to force him to commit to it
Faking vanilla cop is trying to fish a pr at best. Clearly, scum motivated he could've reaction tested in a dif manor. This was meant with pure scum intent
i disagree but youre tunneling so it doesnt matter
You're correct that I'm tunneling. I haven't been wrong when I've called him scum as town before though so I don't see a reason to stop.
In post 1691, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdom won't listen Chara it's useless.
You know I can read Kaito

Maki/Maria is pretty damned adamant that Kaito is scum. Mechanically Jingle makes sense but I don’t think Maki/Maria is wrong. If I had realized Maki=Maria, I probably would never voted her. :facepalm:

I don’t see how scum can be anywhere outside of Jingle/Kaito. That’s why I was so adamantly opposed to a no lynch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4122 (isolation #465) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4115, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think its exactly impossible that Gamma or Boon throws in a rando willbooster without a scum rb. I mean you can have a backup without the role present. Its maybe unlikely and a scum RB does kinda make sense with 2.5 investigations. That and Gamma putting in his pet role are the only two things keeping me from insta voting Jingle.
There is nothing to indicate willibooster role is town, like I said, odds are it’s either not here or Jingle’s enchantress. But
there isn’t any point to Gamma using this role, unless there is an rb of the OPPOSITE alignment
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4124 (isolation #466) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4116, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4113, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:everything points to not being the case.
???
In post 4109, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1020, Pink Ball wrote:Even worse than a Kaito lynch.
Lynching Wisdom would be a shot in the dark. A Kaito lynch would give us some associations at least.

If scum knows there is a rolecop, then this post from PB makes 0 sense, if he’s scum here. No way does informed scum!PB argue against Wisdom lynch over Kaito.

So,
I think we can assume that PB had no clue that Wisdom was rolecop, at the time he made his vt claim
Why would scum!PB want to lynch Kaito over Wisdom?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4127 (isolation #467) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4123, Pink Ball wrote:
How does the informed variant works? Is there by any chance that FB would get more and more info every night, and that the Willbooster was made to avoid him not getting info?[/b
In post 3065, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Vedith has been lynched!

He was an Informed Mafia Goon.

It is now Night 4, you have (expired on 2019-02-16 06:20:00) to submit night actions.
• This post will be posted on every BooneyToonz game.

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

No clue. @mod ?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4129 (isolation #468) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4127, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4123, Pink Ball wrote:
How does the informed variant works? Is there by any chance that FB would get more and more info every night, and that the Willbooster was made to avoid him not getting info?[/b
In post 3065, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Vedith has been lynched!

He was an Informed Mafia Goon.

It is now Night 4, you have (expired on 2019-02-16 06:20:00) to submit night actions.
• This post will be posted on every BooneyToonz game.

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

No clue. @mod ?
Okay, just like SK, this is another dead end, since no one other than Jingle has claimed boon bank role. NM @mod.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4135 (isolation #469) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Well, i’m down for either Jingle or Kaito. So, I will switch my vote to either to avoid a no lynch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4149 (isolation #470) » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4145, Pink Ball wrote:No, you're the classic middle aged customer who wants to speak with the manager. Well bad news, Karen, I'm the manager, and I want you out of my store.
In post 4147, Nero Cain wrote:Who is Karen? Also, I've never asked to speak to any manger.
Does this have anything to do with Will and Grace? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4168 (isolation #471) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4163, Nero Cain wrote:though I was hoping Nancy would get on and look up to see who else was Chara was scumreading besides Katio. IDK, kinda think NKA points to Katio though.
In post 1880, Chara wrote:VOTE: sheep
let's do this instead.
Lady didn't hold it up but she still towntold at some point.
though i was townreading sheep early game i feel like he's coasting

Lady's ok, she's in my PoE too, but i'm getting a compromise vibe and those tend to flip town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4175 (isolation #472) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4172, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Jingle has been lynched!

He was a Mafia Willbooster.

The Mafia have been eliminated! The Town of Nikk, Alchemist21, Chara, Maki Harukawa, Clemency, BBMolla, Wisdom, Kaito Momota, Creature, Nancy Drew 39, Nero Cain and Pink Ball wins!
I knew it!

No one thought I could be on to something but with Clem town rb, it made perfect sense. \o/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4177 (isolation #473) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4105, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Town
Multitasking
Two-Shot Doctor
Two-Shot Roleblocker

Multtasking

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4179 (isolation #474) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Sorry @Kaito, thank God Jingle scummed it up with that no lynch nonsense.

Wow, so that means sheep roles scum back to back, 3 games in a row. :o
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4180 (isolation #475) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4178, Nero Cain wrote:Solid job, Nancy.
:)

It’s nice to win a towngame for once.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4181 (isolation #476) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4169, Nero Cain wrote:w/e

I hope this is a good birthday present, Nance.

Yep, just what I needed to williboost my WIM. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4182 (isolation #477) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4176, Chara wrote:the real win this game was my getting nightkilled before Wisdom.
but it sucked, i wanted to play.
great job everyone! i overlooked Fire here and then incorrectly thought sheep wouldn't have bussed Elsa in spite of my scumread.
and i thought Jingle did great here with what he had.

Wisdom's getting blocked and then Jingle failing to willboost the claimed rolecop is what i thought would get him caught.
Basically, the only way he wasn’t lying is if PB was scum rb and that made very little sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4185 (isolation #478) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4183, Nero Cain wrote:What are your birthday plans, Nancy?
I had a friend visit me today. We had pizza and mocha bday cake.

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4186 (isolation #479) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

GG everyone and thanks Gamma and Krazy for a fun game. I couldn’t read the light green font but otherwise, awesome.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4189 (isolation #480) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4187, Vedith wrote:Happy birthday Nancy \o/
I knew the game would end today so that's your present from me yay!
<3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4191 (isolation #481) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4188, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4177, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4105, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Town
Multitasking
Two-Shot Doctor
Two-Shot Roleblocker

Multtasking

TBF that's not what Fire was informed about and we just got real lucky with his lynch. Setup seemed kind of funky.
What was the point of giving scum a Willbooster?
Just so they could claim it and we'd all be like "this makes no sense as a scum role!"?
Because of Clem’s role.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4192 (isolation #482) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4190, Firebringer wrote:Okay gamma. I got a long post for how much of a shit mod you are. Hold on its incoming.
Gamma did an awesome job.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4203 (isolation #483) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4202, Firebringer wrote:well see the problem doesn't even exist if gamma was on time.
i would have no actioned because i didn't put it in on time, and then i fucked myself.

in my eyes the mod fucked up and then made his fuck up into fucking me over. for no other reason than "thems the rules", when gamma fucked his own rules by not doing shit on time.
But what if other people who had NAs and wanted to change them, didn’t do it because of the deadline? Couldn’t they complain that Gamma gave you special treatment?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4209 (isolation #484) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4201, Nero Cain wrote:I mean the deadlines are there for a reason but I see no reason we can't have a grace period. My rent is due today but we do have a 5 day grace period. The only slight issue I forsee is ppl are dumb that to many ppl might take advantage of the grace period.
It’s up to the mod, some make that clear right from the getgo and do it for everybody and others, refuse to accept any late NAs. The thing is, it has to be clearly stated in the rules and applicable to everyone.

I understand Fire’s argument but it not only has to apply to everyone, everyone would have needed to be informed that a grace period was extended. So Fire can argue that Gamma could have made such an announcement but otherwise, no. - not without doing that first.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4216 (isolation #485) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4204, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4203, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4202, Firebringer wrote:well see the problem doesn't even exist if gamma was on time.
i would have no actioned because i didn't put it in on time, and then i fucked myself.

in my eyes the mod fucked up and then made his fuck up into fucking me over. for no other reason than "thems the rules", when gamma fucked his own rules by not doing shit on time.
But what if other people who had NAs and wanted to change them, didn’t do it because of the deadline? Couldn’t they complain that Gamma gave you special treatment?
They could change their action too.
In post 4205, Firebringer wrote:I have never not taken a night action in a game i modded because someone was just late with giving it to me. Unless I already processed the night and I am making the next the day post.
If you state that in the rules, it’s fine. Imo, it’s a bit of a grey area. Wisdom could rightly argue that the game could have been compromised by doing that, since it completely changed his fate. If the mod says, you must submit it on time or it’s fine if the NAs haven’t been processed yet, which is essentially your argument. I think so long as either one is clearly stated by the mod, everyone would be fine with the decision.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4220 (isolation #486) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4214, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4209, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4201, Nero Cain wrote:I mean the deadlines are there for a reason but I see no reason we can't have a grace period. My rent is due today but we do have a 5 day grace period. The only slight issue I forsee is ppl are dumb that to many ppl might take advantage of the grace period.
It’s up to the mod, some make that clear right from the getgo and do it for everybody and others, refuse to accept any late NAs. The thing is, it has to be clearly stated in the rules and applicable to everyone.

I understand Fire’s argument but it not only has to apply to everyone, everyone would have needed to be informed that a grace period was extended. So Fire can argue that Gamma could have made such an announcement but otherwise, no. - not without doing that first.
I already said that gamma could have announced that Nancy. Keep up.
I’m saying,
if she didn’t
, then it would have compromised game integrity to accept them if everyone was under the impression that no grace period existed. I’m saying UNLESS she announced it, she might have rightly gotten backlash from Wisdom.

It’s not about whether she COULD ot not, it’s whether she actually DID. And if she hadn’t, then she couldn’t have accepted any late NAs, if that was the the rule stated in the OP. I personally would have made an announcement itt granting a grace period but it’s Gamma’s right not to do that.

Most mods will grant extensions when asked and some mods (aka FG) are ludicrously rigid about that. As long as the mod makes their rules clear, that is the most important thing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4222 (isolation #487) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4217, Krazy wrote:If the mod is offline, and day ends, the timer for day end does not change simply because the mod was offline. Saying that night actions should operate from a different principle is arguing that scum should have advantages during the night that town are not afforded during the day in terms of flexibility with deadlines.

If a hammer is late during the day, I would tell the mod to not accept the hammer. And for that reason, if a night action is submitted after the night action deadline, I tell mods not to accept the night action. I believe that consistency in rulings such as that is in the spirit of fair play.

You can argue that the dayphase is qualitatively different from night, but from the perspective of game operations, they are two phases that each have hard deadlines for the submission of actions. In that respect applying one standard to day and another standard to night would be undermining the integrity of the game.

Obviously you disagree, and you are welcome to disagree.
If the mod doesn’t grant day extensions when asked, then I’d agree with this. I was thinking more along the lines of fairness to everyone who has NAs to submit. If some people believe the Night deadline to be set in stone and others expect it to be more fluid, then you’re going to have problems.

I have been in games, where I anticipated not being available during night phase and asked to have my NAs submitted in advance and most mods (not all) will agree to that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4223 (isolation #488) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4221, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4218, Vedith wrote:
Plus Fire and Gamma are in my top 1,000 players here
so seeing a disagree like this is upsetting.
We have 1k players here? :igmeou:
Actually, that’s pretty funny. It’s kind of like saying, I’ll be getting together with 100 of my closest friends. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4225 (isolation #489) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4224, Nero Cain wrote:Nancy is my 42.

Fire is 313.

Chara is 111.

Aclem is 213

Jingle is 511
Yay, I topped your list. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4253 (isolation #490) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4226, Wisdom wrote:gg

happy cake nancy
<3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4254 (isolation #491) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4243, Jingle wrote:FWIW, I agree that this game was poorly modded, but not for the same reason as Fire.

First of all, I wouldn't have accepted the kill. I have specific deadlines when I mod, and any actions submitted post deadline timestamp aren't counted. I also always remind people that they haven't submitted actions, because the game is designed for people to actually take their action.

The lack of mod participation was intensely frustrating, however.
I was very much counting on being able to rush through the day phase and kill Nancy before no deadlines ended
, and the fact that night lasted 4 days definitely didn't help with that plan. In fact, I think that was exceptionally egregious given she offered an accelerated night and it took twice as long as a normal night.

Additionally, I think it's worth mentioning that the thread lock was because I PM'd Gamma to make sure she had been online before faking a conversation with her.

Krazy did a great job modding this game. The fact that a backup mod had to be as involved as he was means it was not modded well.

As far as the setup goes it wasn't terribly balanced.

Yeah, town had a bit more power than they should have, but that likely arose from a misunderstanding of the effect lolmillers would have on the setup. It probably would have been just fine if scum had had a roleblocker instead of a willbooster.

And if it matters I have no problem with releasing the scum PT.
Wrt the bolded, I’m flattered. :)

Yeah, Krazy is awesome. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4255 (isolation #492) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4249, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4233, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4224, Nero Cain wrote:Nancy is my 42.

Fire is 313.

Chara is 111.

Aclem is 213

Jingle is 511
Are you saying Nancy is your meaning in life?
Isn't she everyones?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

<3 <3 <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4256 (isolation #493) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4252, Pink Ball wrote:Almost forgot, happy bday Nancy!!
<3 <3 <3

Thanks.

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4266 (isolation #494) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4265, Nero Cain wrote:Something that will likely only interest me
In post 4224, Nero Cain wrote:Nancy is my
I guess 4 and 2 were my lucky numbers that day.
<3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”