Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Killing a bunch of players who can read A50 could be achieved by a player who wants to frame A50 while he can't post and vote in the main thread.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3497, Joan of Arc wrote:Simple. He killed several players who are very capable of reading him, that's how.
You can make this argument for everyone
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Also, Joan, I'm going to step in here too about the whole "Ankamius is a good player and she was scumreading A50" and post her last readlist that she put in our thread:

{Ankamius}
{mastina, NearxMello, Severa}
{Chito and Yuuri}
{Joan of Arc, ooba}
{Elena Fisher, Gamma Emerald, Reasonably Psychotic}
{Dunnstral, Pink Ball, Torque}
{Almost50, singletonking, Toogeloo}

She commented way much more about me and Torque being scummy; she said Toog had to die as soon as possible; and maybe the worst of it, she was scumreading singletonking who was obvtown after calling out Vedith for claiming an Anime that aired on 2007. I told Ankamius a bunch of times in our thread that it was obvious that she didn't read the main thread, and even if she has a solid record replacing in games and having good reads, there are things you clearly miss if you don't read the whole game. It's a double edge sword. And having mastina as top town and A50 as top scum makes me believe she was killed for being wrong rather than for being right.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh also, if you're going to sheep Ank about her reads, stop scumreading Wisdom then. You can't nitpick whatever suits what you want to do.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Let me ask you a question in turn. Why is he 100 % town to you? Why can't he be scum at all?

Because the only way you could be 100% sure he is town without any doubt whatsoever is if you know he is town because you're scum and know he isn't your partner.

So how about it?

P-edit:
And this is where your hypocrisy comes in

You insisted for the whole game that Severa is scum. He wasn't.
You insisted for the whole game that SN is town. He wasn't.

So by your own logic, your reads shouldn't be treated as gospel either, and you insisting they should be is the whole reason I am mad with you and didn't want to play with you.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 3503, Pink Ball wrote:Oh also, if you're going to sheep Ank about her reads, stop scumreading Wisdom then. You can't nitpick whatever suits what you want to do.
Except that I am not. If I were, I wouldn't be arguing with him like this.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Near x Mello »

I am not certain he is town and i dont want anyone to treat my reads as gospel

This is circular arguing and the reason i dont want to talk or play with you

You dont have actual reads, you just sheep people and attack playstyles

Make a single actual argument for almost scum, elena town or mastina town and ill respond to you. Until then youre back in ignore
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3504, Joan of Arc wrote:You insisted for the whole game that SN is town. He wasn't.
oh and this is incorrect. I scumread robert and ooba all game.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 3506, Near x Mello wrote:I am not certain he is town and i dont want anyone to treat my reads as gospel

This is circular arguing and the reason i dont want to talk or play with you

You dont have actual reads, you just sheep people and attack playstyles

Make a single actual argument for almost scum, elena town or mastina town and ill respond to you. Until then youre back in ignore
If you don't want to play with me, then get out.

I would do so myself, but I am rather attached to my current flavor.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 3506, Near x Mello wrote:I am not certain he is town and i dont want anyone to treat my reads as gospel
If you're not certain in your reads, then maybe that's a sign you need to reconsider. That's all.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 3502, Pink Ball wrote:Also, Joan, I'm going to step in here too about the whole "Ankamius is a good player and she was scumreading A50" and post her last readlist that she put in our thread:

{Ankamius}
{mastina, NearxMello, Severa}
{Chito and Yuuri}
{Joan of Arc, ooba}
{Elena Fisher, Gamma Emerald, Reasonably Psychotic}
{Dunnstral, Pink Ball, Torque}
{Almost50, singletonking, Toogeloo}

She commented way much more about me and Torque being scummy; she said Toog had to die as soon as possible; and maybe the worst of it, she was scumreading singletonking who was obvtown after calling out Vedith for claiming an Anime that aired on 2007. I told Ankamius a bunch of times in our thread that it was obvious that she didn't read the main thread, and even if she has a solid record replacing in games and having good reads, there are things you clearly miss if you don't read the whole game. It's a double edge sword. And having mastina as top town and A50 as top scum makes me believe she was killed for being wrong rather than for being right.
mastina is also a good player and was here the whole game, and she also scumreads him, so.......
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Plus, Wisomd thinks he is somehow better than anyone else here - yourself included - and that we should bow down before him. Why are you encouraging that kind of attitude?
Alt of Plumber
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Will get to this tomorrow thank you.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Votecount 3.4

Almost50(2)
~ (28), (34)

Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (4)
Elena Fisher(1)
~ (43)
Reasonably Psychotic(1)
~ (21)
Near x Mello(1)
~ (23)

Not Voting (5): Joan of Arc(46), Elena Fisher(9), Reasonably Psychotic(42), Almost50(0), (15)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-13 22:00:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:31 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3473, Near x Mello wrote:if you have any arguments mastina or elena are town im listening
Okay.
I was one of the strongest contributors to getting Vedith lynched D1.
I was one of the strongest proponents for lynching Robert/ooba/SuperfluousNinja. My neighborhood can confirm that I wanted to switch my vote there to the slot D2, and had Spike/Jet not been hammered when they were, I would've switched over.

And today, SuperfluousNinja was hard-tilted because of MY push on him. He freaked out because of MY push on him. I voted him, I was smug about it, and he flipped out because of it--so unless you think he flipped out because I bussed my scumbuddy, after having already bussed a previous scumbuddy. So unless you think that I double-bussed. Unless you think there is another interpretation for SuperfluousNinja's immense freakout.

I am town.
In post 3461, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Ank may be good but she was in the thread for like 5 days and was not privy to today's flips, including Toogeloo who might have adjusted her PoE.
Her scumread on Almost50 existed separately from her scumreads elsewhere.

Thus, the flips may have adjusted her other reads, but wouldn't have adjusted her Almost50 read.

Also, no town player is going to have perfect reads, but that doesn't mean you ignore their reads because of the ones which were wrong.
In post 3461, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Severa also literally said he just did not read Elena, so it's not like Severa was arguing A50 was scummier than Elena (at least not in this thread, lmk if he posted some night time reads list before he died).
Him ignoring Elena doesn't mean he ignored Almost50; him ignoring Elena doesn't affect how he scumread Almost50.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Torque »

A50 thinks the wolves are between Dunnstral/Elena/Mastina

Don't ask me how I know
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:39 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3486, Pink Ball wrote:mastina, I asked you about Booneytoonz IX because of this:
In post 41, mastina wrote:Hi I'm a mason with Clemency.
VOTE: Joan of Arc.
Scum!
How'd you miss the conversation where I said that was referencing the signup thread posts?
In post 3498, Near x Mello wrote:Mastina insisted for the whole game that Severa was scum.
Mastina insisted for the whole game that toog was scum.
Is this not enough to establish that even if shes town, her reads should not be treated as gospel?
I did not insist for the whole game Severa was scum--I dropped the push once Severa replaced in.
But, yes. I've made it clear before.
My townreads aren't going to have scum in them, but my scumreads ARE going to have town in them. My POE pool has ALWAYS been, the whole game, about twice the size of the scumteam; even if it were dead on the mark in nailing who the scumteam was, that'd still be a POE pool comprised half of town.

I have townreads on all but four players in the game.
There are two scum alive.
Ergo.
While two players in there are town.
Two are scum.

And there are DAMN fucking strong reasons suggesting Almost50 is one of them.
In post 3495, Near x Mello wrote:You said you dont have arguments for mastina or elena being town, therefore you cannot apply PoE.
Elena's IN the POE. I'm not because it is stupendously self-evident that I'm not scum because again.
I'd be double-bussing here.
Me, the girl who wrote the Stop Bussing! article.
Double-bussing.
And not in the way I normally bus, either.

Yes, I can do anything as scum, so I CAN do that as scum--I just wouldn't.
And even if I would--still doesn't explain SuperfluousNinja's freakout on my push on him.
In post 3495, Near x Mello wrote:How does night kill analysis point to Almost being scum in your opinion?
Because Drixx died; Ankamius died. Both had other reasons to die and Almost50 isn't going to kill someone JUST because they scumread him...but they both scumread him.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3514, mastina wrote:I was one of the strongest contributors to getting Vedith lynched D1.
I was one of the strongest proponents for lynching Robert/ooba/SuperfluousNinja
Bullshit. You voted vedith very reluctantly and said you dont think hes flipping scum. You had a ton of other scumreads above Robert at all times and only pushed hik when everyone wanted to push him.

Whoever doesn't see youre scum here needs glasses
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Near x Mello »

and more bullshit im not going to answer to

mastina needs rope.
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Torque »

This is legit just a fight between channels I feel like

Mastina doesn't need to change her read on Reasonably Psychotic as a wolf, unless they're wolfing together. There are so many signs that the slot is mislynchable
Yet the pool y'all are pushing is Mastina/Elena
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:53 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3500, Pink Ball wrote:Killing a bunch of players who can read A50 could be achieved by a player who wants to frame A50 while he can't post and vote in the main thread.
Sorry, but nobody does frame-kills.

Literally nobody.

Frame kills are moronic; wrong-town can do a better job of pushing through a mislynch while ALIVE than while dead.

Which, as scum, is better?

Wrong-town pushing through a mislynch while scum take the back seat, setting the town player up for self-discrediting (and by extent, allowing scum to better/more easily influence the gamestate)...

...OR.

Wrong-town being nightkilled, and scum pushing through their preferred mislynch, ending up putting themselves in the spotlight and discrediting themselves, making it harder for themselves to influence the gamestate?

Ten times out of ten, the former is more effective than the latter. The latter forces the scum to expose themselves; the latter forces the scum to push the narrative; the latter forces the scum to risk self-discrediting themselves; the latter risks putting the scum in a position where they can't stop their own mislynch.

Whereas the former only cements their favorable position in the town.

So no.

Scum don't frame kill. Because they know frame-killing is stupid and counter-productive. Frame-killing long-term loses them the game, because they kill the wrong town leaving the right town alive to push them.
In post 3502, Pink Ball wrote:she said Toog had to die as soon as possible; and maybe the worst of it, she was scumreading singletonking who was obvtown after calling out Vedith for claiming an Anime that aired on 2007.
Hey, guess what.
I said those same things about Toogeloo, and even better--I accused singletonking of having TMI in our neighborhood; the way he handled end of D2 was incredibly sketchy-as-fuck. (Granted, I still thought him town, but I warned him in there, "I would sooner lynch you for TMI than I would Chito/Yuuri", who he was accusing of having bad end-of-D2 interactions. THE POINT BEING. There was good reason to see him as scum, even if there were better reasons to see him as town.)
In post 3507, Near x Mello wrote:I scumread robert and ooba all game.
Sure, but when push came to shove, did you vote SuperfluousNinja?

...Yeah I thought not. In fact, quite the opposite--you called me scum for pushing it; you called Reasonably Psychotic scum for pushing it. Don't pretend you didn't, because it's right there in your posts, big gigantic "I'M NOT LYNCHING SUPERFLUOUSNINJA BECAUSE HE'S NOT SCUM; THE PEOPLE PUSHING HIM ARE" neon signs like this one, among many others:
In post 3293, Near x Mello wrote:this lynch is stupid
theres no way both mastina and rp are town and theyre both content lynching this
The lynch was NOT stupid, given it was. Yaknow. A lynch on fucking scum.
In post 3515, Torque wrote:A50 thinks the wolves are between Dunnstral/Elena/Mastina
And he's 0 for 3 in there because beyond this being stupendously self-evidently Dunnstral's towngame, he was THE hardest pusher of SuperfluousNinja's slot being scum across the whole game, and I am town, and frankly Elena's not scum here, either.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3519, Torque wrote:This is legit just a fight between channels I feel like

Mastina doesn't need to change her read on Reasonably Psychotic as a wolf, unless they're wolfing together. There are so many signs that the slot is mislynchable
Yet the pool y'all are pushing is Mastina/Elena
thats a silly reason to townread mastina really
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3520, mastina wrote:Sure, but when push came to shove, did you vote SuperfluousNinja?

...Yeah I thought not. In fact, quite the opposite--you called me scum for pushing it; you called Reasonably Psychotic scum for pushing it. Don't pretend you didn't, because it's right there in your posts, big gigantic "I'M NOT LYNCHING SUPERFLUOUSNINJA BECAUSE HE'S NOT SCUM; THE PEOPLE PUSHING HIM ARE" neon signs like this one, among many others:
Yeah and ill end up being right on it feeling like scum pushed it as you are scum
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Torque »

I have a track record for having right reads for "dumb" reasons so I'll stick with those thank you
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3520, mastina wrote:and frankly Elena's not scum here, either.
I love how you just call her town all game without having explained why she is town once

Town you would be all over her due to poe if nothing else

But naahh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”