Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I know you're going to post something like: 'I don't need to talk to scum you.' But you know regardless if I'm scum or not I'm correct in saying whatever you're doing right now isn't working. It won't work now, later, or anytime soon. So, if you really want to try and be helpful and prove that me and mastina are scum. You know what to do.
Pedit: When have I ever in the history of any mafia game been afraid as scum? You won't find a single case. If I pushed and got you lynched no one would care. No one would be blamed not mastina or me. Pretty simple
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

i dont care if what im doing works
i care ive caught scum
if people dont listen its their fault
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Yet you can't provade a single reason on why those people are scum. Probably because the reasoning doesn't exist and you can't read my slot. That's fine, not many people can. You're just another person added to the mix. You care about catching scum and yet who have you caught? Certainly not me or mastina given we're both town and a lot of people agree with that statement.
If you really don't care anymore go hide in your hood and let the others play mafia. Thank you.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

ive provided tons of reasons
people just don't pay attention
Everytime i talk to scum i show their scum motivation
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3579, Near x Mello wrote:ive provided tons of reasons
In post 3570, Near x Mello wrote:AS IF ELENA DOESNT KNOW I NEVER GIVE REASONING!
Pick one.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3578, Elena Fisher wrote:go hide in your hood
if you want to silence me you have to kill me. Otherwise my voice will continue being heard, whether its listened to or not.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 3580, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 3579, Near x Mello wrote:ive provided tons of reasons
In post 3570, Near x Mello wrote:AS IF ELENA DOESNT KNOW I NEVER GIVE REASONING!
Pick one.
yet another reason youre scum
You know perfectly well what i mean, yet you present it like this to discredit me.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Alright, I got what I wanted out of this conversation. Apologizes if I provoked you too much. I needed to test your reactions a little. Have a good day I'll be going back into my hood now and talking reads. Not that you really care I assume because you think I'm scum and all that.
VOTE: Almost 50
Ta ta Wisdom was fun as always.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

of course you got what you wanted
i look more like a fool and you got more cred
but i dont even care anymore
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3561, Near x Mello wrote:have fun throwing
Yep, sure have fun with your game throwing because that is EXACTLY what you're doing right now.

I know I am town.

I know that you are refusing to push actual scum because of your fucking ego thinking that I am scum in spite of objective facts that show why that isn't the case.

Because fragile little Wisdom.
Can't confess.
That maybe.
Just MAYBE.

I am actually fucking town here.
In post 3569, Near x Mello wrote:how fucking hard is it for people to detect manipulation
People can detect manipulation just fine.

You're just seeing it where none exists and everyone else knows it, so.
In post 3569, Near x Mello wrote:How can you read mastina claiming she pushed vedith and go "oh, ok, shes right" WHEN SHE DID NOT PUSH VEDITH ONE BIT?
And you put words in my mouth I didn't say.

I never said I pushed Vedith.

I said I contributed majorly to his lynch--I did.

I pounded in that his flavor claim couldn't be true, while also bringing up points (admittedly mostly in the neighborhood PT) about him painting mastina-Pink Ball as TvT being for cheap towncred. I said he was the best chance for getting a scum flip on D1 (this is very public). Just because I didn't push doesn't mean I didn't contribute; my contribution was vital to that lynch.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

yeah when vedith was already doomed
you sure contributed
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

btw for those of you who let mastina lead you by the nose with posts like this:
In post 3516, mastina wrote:
In post 3495, Near x Mello wrote:How does night kill analysis point to Almost being scum in your opinion?
Because Drixx died; Ankamius died. Both had other reasons to die and Almost50 isn't going to kill someone JUST because they scumread him...but they both scumread him.
lets actually remember who drixx scumread and wanted lynched, shall we?
In post 1156, Drixx wrote:
I would prefer Martina but that’s not gonna till I don’t think so...

VOTE: Vedith
In post 1199, Drixx wrote:
Who but me is seriously going to push Mastina? Once I flip then Vedith gets roped I think. QED I would prefer what I view as the more difficult and dangerous slot.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

Or maybe you prefer posts like these:
In post 3514, mastina wrote:I was one of the strongest contributors to getting Vedith lynched D1.
Let's look at the contribution:
In post 656, mastina wrote:
In post 653, mastina wrote:Super Smash Bros. Fan/Vedith
Near x Mello
Asking for a friend/Pink Ball
Toogeloo
Reasonably Psychotic
Btw, for some clarity on my feelings there.

Yeah I know my reads aren't great.

But I still feel there's a minimum of one scum in here--and actually feel it's at least two. It could be as high as three.

I'd be flabbergasted if I got four (I'm never that good), but this would be an
incredibly
off game if there wasn't at least one in there.

Reasonably Psychotic and Toogeloo are the strongest two, so my best bet, though honestly Near x Mello might be my third-strongest there.

Vedith is, by far, the weakest, in that while I didn't think SSBF's content was good, I lack the meta familiarity to give context for his play, and Vedith here is harder to read but vaguely gives off some :goodvibes: overall. He's a compromise read more than anything else.
In post 927, mastina wrote:
In post 924, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Mastina-chan you should join us on Vedith-kun
In post 923, mastina wrote:
In post 880, singletonking wrote:mastina, since you're scumreading Vedith and Pink Ball, why aren't you voting either?
You apparently didn't read right if you thought I was scumreading Vedith.
In post 656, mastina wrote:Vedith is, by far, the weakest, in that while I didn't think SSBF's content was good, I lack the meta familiarity to give context for his play, and Vedith here is harder to read but vaguely gives off some :goodvibes: overall. He's a compromise read more than anything else.
In post 654, mastina wrote:
In post 652, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Mastina, would you like to join our team and put your vote on Vedith?
Honestly my hopes aren't high that he'd be scum. Quite the opposite I kinda think he's town. I'll vote there to get a lynch, especially since we don't
need
to use every day on our deadline (it's a week away), but I just kinda feel like.
And my only reason to really vote Vedith is to get that lynch now, to end the day earlier rather than later.
So it's not that I won't join you, it's that I just would prefer not to.
In post 1246, mastina wrote:(Still don't think Vedith's flipping scum, by the way. Just, think he's the lynch candidate who gave us the best chances of flipping scum.)
i.e. three posts that actively stall and try to get people to lynch people not Vedith.

And only AFTER Vedith scumclaims and dooms himself because the mod himself could confirm Vedith was lying there, mastina comes and posts this
In post 1180, mastina wrote:
In post 1174, Torque wrote:His claim is from a 2007 show and i could be wrong but the sequel isnt after 2010 either
Also, if you recall:
Subject: Anime U-Pick: King Size [FULL! PM TO REPLACEMENT/SPECTATE]
mastina wrote:Question.
In post 0, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:Note that any anime that is a sequel to those that aired before 2010 is not allowed (sorry Sailor Moon Crystal and UQ Holder fans).
Can I loophole abuse this with a prequel? :P
mastina wrote:Also question.
Is an anime that's a different adaption of the same source material eligible? That being, an older anime is for the material, but there's a new anime for the same source material which isn't picking up where the old one left off and is starting from scratch?
Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
In post 32, mastina wrote:Question.
In post 0, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:Note that any anime that is a sequel to those that aired before 2010 is not allowed (sorry Sailor Moon Crystal and UQ Holder fans).
Can I loophole abuse this with a prequel? :P
Prequel and sequel is merely the same thing. :P
In post 33, mastina wrote:Also question.
Is an anime that's a different adaption of the same source material eligible? That being, an older anime is for the material, but there's a new anime for the same source material which isn't picking up where the old one left off and is starting from scratch?
As long as myanimelist.net doesn't identify that as a sequel/prequel/whatever, then fine, you can use it.
This seems relevant.
and is now acting as if this^ somehow contributed to the Vedith lynch. Newsflash, Vedith made a claim that, once again, would be confirmed false BY THE MOD. Not to mention singleton and others having already picked up on this. Not to mention Drixx fucking counterclaimed doctor. All of these prior to this post.

And yet Mastina is acting as if she somehow gets credit for the Vedith lynch. What is this if not scum manipulation?
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 2262, mastina wrote:
In post 2231, Near x Mello wrote:whoever is listening to fl here should quit mafia
^
Or maybe youd like to look at this post where mastina encourages my tunnel on FL

And maybe think to yourself, even if mastina thought FL is scum, why the hell would she encourage such a toxic comment from Wisdom?

But I guess mastina only has issues with how I play when I'm scumreading her, am I right?
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

lets tackle the almost "cases" now

Dunn: "I don't understand Almost's play in regards to the hoods so he must be scum."

Mastina: "Almost is scum because he said he would talk to Drixx on D4/D5 and Drixx died. Oh, and because he has Gamma associatives. Oh, and don't forget NKA, Drixx and Ank scumread him! What, Drixx actually scumread me and Ank was townreading Almost? Nonsense."

Elena: "I don't like his pushes and his logic."

...what's there to tackle? I feel silly for even bothering to do this.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Yep.

The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!

VOTE: mastina
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 61, Almost50 wrote:OK, so here's a declaration: I won't claim which channel(s) I'm in and won't be posting in them either for the time being. You should all be concerned I could read what you say in your channel(s) without you realizing I'm in it.

Spoiler:
Damn, I couldn't have come up with a scummier declaration. Couple that with my RVS vote on myself, and I should be considered the antichrist of the game by all other players already. :twisted:
this post alone is almost being obvtown
but lets assume that you guys are not familiar and think scum almost would do this for some weird reason instead of, you know, just not posting at all and spy on all the hoods.

read his exchange with dunn, where hes playing off dunn's lack of awareness that scum dont have a daykill.
read his reaction to the supposed fl scumspew by ssbf - he instantly votes fl believing it was a spew, only to then realize it wasnt.
see how he's taken his multi channel role seriously and has attempted to use them to produce things. he even thought he was forced to reveal being in a hood because he would have a prod timer today, only to figure out there's no prod for him today.

and the list goes on and on. there are tons of reasons almost is town here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3482, Joan of Arc wrote:@Everyone See? His ego is so big that he refuses to re-evaluated in light of his misreads. Lynch him for the health of the gamestate
Is he scum tho
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like it's massively concerning Joan is facing what NxM was doing and thinking there was little chance it could be scum, at least from what I observed of their approach
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spoiler:
In post 3530, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Ok. No. It's not just "mastina/elena" that is what two people are saying. I'm saying we need to look at GAMMA.
In post 18, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hello all! Let’s mess the scum up shall we?
Scummy RVS entrance.
In post 81, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 79, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 18, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hello all! Let’s mess the scum up shall we?
In post 76, Gamma Emerald wrote:This game is remarkably shorter thanI would’ve expected lol
Scummy
I’d say you’re shit at reading me but you haven’t been Town with me in a while so I don’t know what the actual level is there
One of the few townie responses -- but compared to all the issues I have with this iso, this is not nearly enough for me.
In post 85, Gamma Emerald wrote:Lame tryharding.
Scummy.
In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 42, Clemency wrote:no you're not but nice try
I also find this worth filing away for later.
Scummy.
In post 174, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 55, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 55, mastina wrote:
In post 47, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 44, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 42, mastina wrote:Hi I'm a mason with Clemency.
VOTE: Joan of Arc.
Scum!
Any particular reasons why?
Because you scumslipped, duh.
Where?
In post 56, Joan of Arc wrote:Considering I am town, there isn't any and there can't be any, so you are bluffing.
Yeah this person is scrambling it seems.
VOTE: Jaune Arc
:wink: :P
Is this a real town reaction to Joan asking "where?" I don't think so. How does that make Joan "scrambling"?
In post 183, Gamma Emerald wrote:and you claiming that with your scrambling makes you scummier, as why would you scramble like that if you were unlynchable?
This doesn't actually make sense although I'm not sure it's scummy but it's not a townie thought process either
In post 349, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also SSBF proly town
This is a terrible position that Gamma later backpedals in the worst way after stalling
In post 407, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 368, Spike and Jet wrote:and anti-vaxxers say vaccines are bad, so what?
I think this is a town!Creature response
This is the second thing that Gamma says that actually strikes me as slightly townie -- so no, I'm not 100% sure Gamma is scum, and I feel like there's worth having a conversation here, but this is still not nearly enough to shake my read.
In post 469, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 438, Torque wrote:Gamma what of ssbf's catch up did you like lol i dont get it
In a sec
Scummy stalling.
In post 553, Gamma Emerald wrote:Tbh I like SSBF's posting a lot less now. I think I just saw walls with seemingly thought out statements and townbinned it.
What's really important here is how this relates to the N&M backpedal later, in addition to this being a scummy backpedal on a townread of scum.
In post 915, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mmm I feel like Morality is town but that'll be pending his return.
why would Morality's 'return' change his alignment?
In post 1068, Gamma Emerald wrote:Drixx wut are your reads rn?
In post 1076, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Drixx
post reads or die, that's where I'm at with you rn
In post 1081, Gamma Emerald wrote:half of those "reads" aren't conclusive. Clarify.
In post 1083, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have. No excuse for him to give wishy-washy looking garbage.
scummy
In post 1158, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Vedith mkay
0 reason to see this as not a bus

In post 1744, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1721, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 1720, Near x Mello wrote:im not trying to lynch him but ill let that aside

why is he not fakeclaiming that role? why should i automatically believe him? do you think morality is not good enough scum to play like he has played?

~Near
First off, each time I asked that exact same question, people flipped me off, so why shouldn't I do the same to you?

Second of all, here
In post 1674, Joan of Arc wrote:If you look at all my games since SU2, you'll see that I doubted the hell out of my hood-mates, every single time.
Oh, and this is the reason I usually make fluff posts, because every time I try to play seriously, people shut me out.
Feeling like Joan is town.
This isn't that bad on its own but it's worth pointing out that Gamma has flipped just about every single read this game, not just the scummy backpedal on Vedith, but basically every read flip flops nonstop.
In post 2023, Gamma Emerald wrote:I like Near's case on Robert rn
Like, this is not that long before the flip to voting Near.
In post 2072, Gamma Emerald wrote:holy fucking gross
just because I miscommunicate info I'm no longer town?
VOTE: Almost50, let's fucking jam my dude
In post 664, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 595, Almost50 wrote:
In post 592, Vedith wrote:
In post 590, Almost50 wrote:I love your honesty. here's a reward:

UNVOTE:
That was a little easy. What if I was lying?
If you had said anything else I would have suspected you were lying. This is the one and only reason I thought might make sense for that vote.
A50 is town guys.
Just putting this flip in juxtaposition.
In post 2093, Gamma Emerald wrote:lol whatever VOTE: Robert
In post 2091, Near x Mello wrote:this is the second time you ignore me

VOTE: gamma

~Near
Okay, my apologies but I'm watching a VOD in the meantime and I'm trying to not miss awesome moments
As for my reads I suspect Robert as stated, I also am kinda waffling on Morality/flavor
0 reason to think this is not a bus
In post 2181, Gamma Emerald wrote:FL's points on Near look damn solid
VOTE: Near X Mello
this is an insane flip and tantamount to a scumclaim imo
In post 2386, Gamma Emerald wrote:I kinda wanna just vote FL now
reminder that morality has been townread throughout this game before now
In post 1687, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1545, Morality wrote:I made my Hokage Naruto reference because I’m a character like that, and I’ll show you when I become Hokage.

That’s not my role, but it’s a solid parallel. I’ve already claimed in my channel. If you still want to push me, this is going to be an extremely over the top game. My channel and I have already pretty much nearly full claimed to each other. I can protect my channel and take out scum in the process.

I’m not going to say how, but I will take out a scum alongside me when my demise eventually comes.
This is town.
as such for context
In post 3439, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3337, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
MOD DECISION: SuperfluousNinja is being modkilled
for intentionally trying to communicate with another player through PM, being aware of abusing the rules. Their alignment will now be turned into a Neutral Survivor. Their Role PM before being modkilled is shown below. As there are no critical issues that would compromise the game, game now continues normally.

Spoiler: SuperfluousNinja's Role PM
ANIME U-PICK: KING SIZE
CHIBA ERIKA

Welcome,
Robert2424, ooba
SuperfluousNinja
, your role is
CHIBA ERIKA (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei), sided with the Youtube Copystrikers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - You have your voice and vote, use them wisely and victory is yours.
    - You have [REDACTED] as your fellow Copystrikers. You all share a where you can talk with your teammates during nights and pregame. Your Factional PT is locked during day phases.
    - You also have a
    factional kill
    power. Decide with your teammates and confirm in your PT;
    who is going to kill whom?
    . You may change decisions until the end of the night. You may choose to not kill.
    - You are invited to join 12312312121. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a trained daughter of the Chiba family, your physical abilities and speed are well beyond average. You try to use your speed to confuse others.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 1)You may distract another player by targeting them each night. The target will be notified that someone targeted them, but not that you did. This action has no further effect.}

-
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) If there is someone targeting you (if more than one, a random person), their action will fail and they will receive this message: "Whoosh, you're too slow, the target ran away".
    [/color]
    - ETHEREAL HIDDEN SWORD TECHNIQUE - KIRIKAGE!
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3)With this honed skill, any nightkills made by you will become critical and cannot be saved by any healing roles. (I'm speaking about roles like Doctor)}.

-
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.

HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when at least half of the living players are YTCSs (Like 2 in 4) and no hostile neutrals (if any exist) are alive.
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱
waow
In post 3440, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3347, Near x Mello wrote:thats not scum indicative for me. I bus weak buddies

~Near
Can back this up and Clem should too
In post 3441, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3409, mastina wrote:
In post 586, Vedith wrote:Well, I'm almost half way to being lynched. That's a pretty big thing to put onto one guy.
Now, I could have made it equal and voted Gamma, but that would make me as bad as the people voting me!
RED FLAGS RED FLAGS

Vedith entered the game as the largest wagon--he voted Pink Ball, the largest counterwagon, and avoided voting Gamma...with this bullshit excuse.

Try telling me with a straight face that his reason for not voting Gamma Emerald isn't absolute bullshit.
Are you trying to case me here? Cos it sounds like it.
this is exactly how I would see gamma responding to a scumbuddy being modkilled as scum.

I just read this iso, and the logical development *makes no sense whatsoever*

every position flips

every read changes at the drop of a hat

every vote on scum looks like a bus

there's like, two posts, I kinda like, out of the entire iso, but I wanna say those are pretty easily faked by scum Gamma.

This slot should go today.

Thankies.
oh wow piss off with this shit
You're trying to scu.paint my entire ISO and fail to respond to half of it? Maybe take a fucking step back.
And why the hell are you asserting my posts are faked? I have 0 recollection of playing with you Weiss (which iirc is the Cheeto head). So unless this is Akarin you just let a cat out of the bag.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In fact all you can say for a lot of it is "scummy" or "scummy x"
That's not a case of any strength.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3563, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 3562, Chito and Yuuri wrote:He apparently thinks that there are tonal similarities to No Deadlines mafia
that was just an example. This is another instance of you assigning your own reasons to my reads.
Oh yeah on this, my distrust of NxM D2 was because I thought I was similar to No Deadlines and Wisdom had a solid reason to suspect me there until I flipped which ran into this game so if he's claiming tonal similarities why the fuck was there no suspicion earlier?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3566, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 3563, Near x Mello wrote:that was just an example. This is another instance of you assigning your own reasons to my reads.
Chito: Dude you said "read no deadlines and tell me this isn't the same gamma here" and then I read no deadlines and told you this *isn't the same Gamma here*

If there's another game you want to point to where Gamma has *this level of inconsistency in reads* then you are welcome to point to it but until then maybe you need to consider the possibility that you're the one who is making faulty assumptions about Gamma's meta.
2 things, one which proves the other:
1: my read consistency is entirely caused by game comprehension. For a lot of the past few days I've been getting shit mixed up all over the place. That's not alignment indicative, that's engagement indicative. And here's why.
2: in recently completed scumgame Merchant's Daughter, I was under pressure consistently after a thread explosion but I kept my cool and formed reads, and while I was slow, I did not waver on them one bit. So if you
really
want to make comparisons between games then this evidence should make this my town game.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3591, Pink Ball wrote:Yep.

The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!

VOTE: mastina
Yeah uh what are your reads like again
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”