RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:31 am

Post by RCEnigma »

If it has anything to do with meta I don't want to hear it because it's either gonna be he hasn't posted a lot and that's his scum meta. Or he's posting more than usual because he's gotten past his scum meta.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:36 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Creature poking outside of his counterwagon is +town. Not wanting to Lynch his counterwagon is +town. Him voting flippy is +town regardless of flippys alignment. Creatures alignment also isn't tied to the amount of attention he pays to the game so I don't think him not realizing the votecount in regards to flippy is something I would read either way. However it's more likely he does that as town than informed scum to be cheeky.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1299, RCEnigma wrote:What's the case on creature?
I had a mash as town I was pushed a few times, but the only serious continuous tunnel came from scum. I also had a game some months ago someone was tunneling me, that someone was scum. By my experience, continuous tunnels on me are very very likely to come from scum rather than town.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Creature »

Oh oops, I misread your question.
Sigh
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:23 am

Post by profii »

In post 1293, Lycanfire wrote:I'm going to look through some profii scum games. In my town game with him he crumbed really hard so he's not ignorant of the concept.

I don't get how this makes more sense than scum trusting a townie to tell the truth, even if it's Vedith.

Why is Creature town?
I'll give you a head start - I used to like crumbing a bit but obviously people catch on to that sort of thing, I then went through a fake claim phase, which whilst fun for me, someone pointed out that you can wifom your way through the game to LyLo but that's only any good if you get LyLo right consistently which probably isn't me.
So now I'm trying something else, I'll let on after death.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:24 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1290, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 1225, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Rce not to hold the game hostage or anything but, pretty please?
Do you have a game where you've done this as town before?
Whats the purpose of this post?
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:24 am

Post by stan1ey »

VOTE: Flippy
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:15 am

Post by schadd_ »

replacing amor by request.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:39 am

Post by schadd_ »

flapjack replaces amor
free darius mccollum

Flapjack
Flapjack
Townie
Flapjack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Flapjack »

Hello! I'll be replacing amor, let me read everything I guess
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1299, RCEnigma wrote:What's the case on creature?
His early Sashaddin vote was shit

In post 160, Lycanfire wrote:i actually liked that post but then again i had the benefit of reading the thread up to your PC comment, which mades me think you weren't beginning sincere to begin with. what exactly is wrong with sashaddin advancing the game?
why would you make unless you were looking for a post EXACTLY like the one sashaddin replied with?
the answer seems pretty clear to me: that's the bait and switch, like the magic eye of baits and switches that becomes apparent when the gimmick is recognized. you're actually being sincere when you make ... because you're out to vote anybody that looks like they can be voted as a result of it.
I almost always pick scum immediately out of RVS. Newbie 1717, Newbie 1791, Kidney Mafia, Newbie 1824, Perpetual Mylo III, Mini Normal 1982, Micro 798, Team Mafia. That's just under half my town games. One town game featured Mastina who is totally not in this game derp hammering Alisae by like the end of page 2. Four games were ones I replaced into. 8/12 games relevant games (considering that survivor game to be town bc town would have lost if not for me). If scum are present to scum it up, I find it every time.

He slips away from wagons

I pushed {creature, vedith} yesterday but vedith was the wagon that won out, despite my vote being on creature and asking people about creature.

He reaches his first peak on page 7. Cue two pages of talking about Creature, and profii posts this:
In post 206, profii wrote:Creature spamming one liners is a town tell if he maintains it I guess
Vedith being more important than Creature, page 13 he hits his peak votes
In post 323, stan1ey wrote:
In post 322, rosterfoster wrote:I don't understand this Jbril wagon. But Bujaber, Flippynips, and Creature are town. I'm getting real bad feels from both eyes and Vedith. For eyes, feels wrong to me. from Flippynipps is accuracte I think - that was such a forced interaction. And Vedith has just been trolling, but it's not in a way which actually gets reactions, which I think is what Vedith would be trying to do as town.

VOTE: Vedith
100% agree
Three pages later, Eyes gets 6 votes in a row. Four of those voters were Vedith voters.

Where's Creature? Back on Jibril with you and your bunk mates (BuJaber, Emp). There's a pattern here too.
In post 1301, RCEnigma wrote:Creature poking outside of his counterwagon is +town. Not wanting to Lynch his counterwagon is +town. Him voting flippy is +town regardless of flippys alignment. Creatures alignment also isn't tied to the amount of attention he pays to the game so I don't think him not realizing the votecount in regards to flippy is something I would read either way. However it's more likely he does that as town than informed scum to be cheeky.
Fypov, if town, Creature not voting you is WORSE. If it's you or him that's just another straw on the pile I can add. He's seeing it coming. I already posted my readslist mid day. Here's his ft. scum!you. So why NOT you? Is "RCEnigma town"? Let's check. No not really, but it sure would suck if people did lynch you. Oh, please don't do that! So he votes profii, another unspirited push, which doesn't last because reasons, and sits back on Emp.

All aboard the magic Creature bus

Creature at 3 votes? 2 pages of silence. I vote Creature? Looks like shit's about to get FUCKY.

Spoiler: data
Page 44

Nero Cain votes Emperor flippyNips (Creature, Nero Cain)
Sashaddin votes Creature (Amor, Enigma, Sashaddin)
Page 45

No votes on 45
Page 46

No votes on 46
Page 47

Lycanfire votes Creature (Amor, Enigma, Sashaddin, Lycanfire)
Nero Cain votes RCEnigma (0verki11, BuJaber, Stan1ey, Nero Cain)
Page 48

Profii votes Creature (Enigma, Lycanfire, profii)
Succinct votes profii (Succinct)
Creature votes profii (Succinct, Creature)
Page 49

RCEnigma votes profii (Succinct, Creature, RCEnigma)
Eyes without a face unvotes
Eyes without a face votes profii (Succinct, Creature, RCEnigma, Eyes without a face)
Eyes without a face unvotes
Page 50

RCEnigma votes RCEnigma (0verki11, BuJaber, Stan1ey, Nero Cain, RCEnigma)
Creature votes Emperor flippyNips (Creature)
Page 51

Creature votes Amor (Creature)
Nero Cain votes Emperor flippyNips (Nero Cain)
Creature votes Emperor flippyNips (Nero Cain, Creature)
Page 52

Succinct votes Emperor flippyNips (Nero Cain, Creature, Succinct)
Page 53

Stan1ey votes Emperor flippyNips (Nero Cain, Creature, Succinct, Stan1ey)

He's a flux voter

I gave my reads in the middle of the day and didn't want to talk much about it because I was hoping for some sort of response regarding Roster. Enigma gave me enough to be satisfied to post my flux voter theory which I had been thinking about since SOD. You took the same reasoning but ran backwards with the completely opposite conclusion in . For whatever reason you're unable to develop good reads despite repeated prompting. If you have all the information I do then why can't you see scum!Creature?

Creature doesn't care about this game

This is more supplementary evidence, but Creature is trying to activate his trust tell or whatever the fuck people are townreading him for. Nothing of what he's saying matters. Also, he's more active than this as town, and frequently chooses to pass over this thread in favor of other games. I don't believe this speaks to his alignment in those other games, but it speaks to his alignment here, because he doesn't want to play because it will jeopardize his trust tell. When he posts here is an avalanche of opinions on XXX 1000th outdated post that he never brings up again and shows no attachment to.

This entire point is garbage that only reinforces his tell, by the way, because in the future he can make his tell look more subjective and avoid his inevitable ban by arguing he posts a lot, even if it's obvious to literate people that everything he says is firey crap. The mods won't care and in the words of Not_Mafia

stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:10 am

Post by stan1ey »

Nah creature is town
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Sashaddin »

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1305, stan1ey wrote:
In post 1290, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 1225, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Rce not to hold the game hostage or anything but, pretty please?
Do you have a game where you've done this as town before?
Whats the purpose of this post?
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:41 am

Post by stan1ey »

that was a serious question btw i would like an answer please
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:01 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Ehh, I'm tilted and everyone's probably scum at this point.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:10 am

Post by stan1ey »

Unvote yourself and vote flippy then
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by schadd_ »

replacing emperor by request
free darius mccollum

Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1315, RCEnigma wrote:Ehh, I'm tilted and everyone's probably scum at this point.
No townreads, really? :?:
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Succinct »

In post 1279, Enigma wrote:I bow to your amazing deduction skills
You should; Creature's improved scumgame's not this good.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1288, RCEnigma wrote:Ok, say by some unholy miracle I flip town and the wagon is nearly identical to the wagon that flipped town day 1. Would it not be logical to assume there is scum on that wagon? And heavily probable that there is scum in the slots that voted both times?
oh no, town have never been on two mislynches b4. I mean, I get where you are coming from and it's possible but I don't think two wagos is enough data. I mean, like framing Overkill and Stans vote as scum that hopped on the wagon late when they knew it would go through is fair but I think its just as possible that they are town that didn't want a no lynch? Sure scum need mislynches but town also need flips to help solve. Also, you and Buj fit that description but you are adamant that Buj isn't scum which I think is really odd and possibly blatant scum play.
In post 1289, RCEnigma wrote:Because once I flip, Nero should be on the back foot. He has to explain himself on my town flip aside from, "whoops. I just thought every word he typed was scum scum scum. Haha my bad."
the hell I do.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

:?: :!: 5 replacements in under 2 gamedays?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1321, Eyes without a face wrote::?: :!: 5 replacements in under 2 gamedays?
yeah, this game got even worse. I'm pretty ok with voting between RCE and Flippy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and fucking rosterfoster is just a prod doger. I'm going to look back at it but I don't remember liking or caring about Vedith's case too much. Could be a case of OMGUS that unintentionally caught scum.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I'd be more inclined to vote roster than Nippy, if RCE doesn't happen. Roster's disappearance seems more deliberate.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”