Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9850 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9844, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9812, Nev and Max wrote:Why vote there when you didn't say much in the bonus room?
this is not exactly true. I layed out my reasons but I didn't give a Mastina level wall.
In post 9815, Nev and Max wrote:Why follow through as scum by sending the doc an extra shot.
LAMIST. Like just look, you are so against Jingle being scum just b/c he gave you a shot wich is the exact reason why scum do townie things.
You went along with the plan he made without much resistance. Why follow scums plan?

I am against lynching Jingle because he has been useful so far. More useful than some of the people im starting to put into a poe situation.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9851 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9846, Nero Cain wrote:Elsa, I really don't think N+M is scum, just dumb town. I won't vote them today.
Excuse the fuck out of me. What part of me is playing dumb town?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9852 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Someone WAS supposed to gift you a hood last night.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #9853 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 9852, Nero Cain wrote:Someone WAS supposed to gift you a hood last night.
Elsa Jay wrote:No. Gamma put me into a neighborhood last night before they died. But suddenly Nev came out like he actually DID give me a neighborize.
So something here is going on that I'm missing. I say I got a neighborize that I lied about. Suddenly Nev said he gave it to me and you bonus room folks knew this.

Frankly now I'm put into more controversy, but Nev lied about giving me anything, and the Mod confirmed we can't be rbed or redirected from being given gifts. So yeah. My,choice is clear.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9854 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Jingle »

I can explain Nev, actually. We came to the decision to lynch me and have the remaining three players compromise, gifting neighborizes as specified by the group. Nev was assigned you. Your claim that you didn't receive it is therefore interesting as fuck.

I'm not going to explain why the people we chose got the gifts, but there was a reason. Additionally, as I said earlier, apparently being lynched and then having the 3 remaining players compromise meant that I won anyway, because another pink goon was alive and won. So I got a shot and hipfired to Xtox. I very nearly sent it to Gamma, but towards the end of the night I started paranoiaing that she was fakeclaiming because Gamma rolled babysitter in RC's large and I could definitely see her using the fakeclaim because it was fresh in her head.

We're still missing one gift claim, but we can deal with that in a bit.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9855 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9851, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9846, Nero Cain wrote:Elsa, I really don't think N+M is scum, just dumb town. I won't vote them today.
lying about my actions in the hood to start with.
In post 9850, Nev and Max wrote:Why follow scums plan?
Honestly, its not like I could think of anything "better". Maybe I didn't understand something b/c Jingle also won with us, right? Thats really the only thing I cared about that Jingle didn't get an extra whatever he is. Or are you able to confirm that he is a commuter?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #9856 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

nice one elsa
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9857 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9855, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9851, Nev and Max wrote:
lying about my actions in the hood to start with.
In post 9850, Nev and Max wrote:Why follow scums plan?
Honestly, its not like I could think of anything "better". Maybe I didn't understand something b/c Jingle also won with us, right? Thats really the only thing I cared about that Jingle didn't get an extra whatever he is. Or are you able to confirm that he is a commuter?
Lying is a bit of a stretch, I didnt get the feeling that jingle was your number 1 scum read with a bullet, especially not with how our round went down.

And no, how would I be able to confirm him?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9858 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 9855, Nero Cain wrote:Honestly, its not like I could think of anything "better". Maybe I didn't understand something b/c Jingle also won with us, right? Thats really the only thing I cared about that Jingle didn't get an extra whatever he is. Or are you able to confirm that he is a commuter?
So... I also thought I wouldn't win. However, I did, and, despite the whole "no one expected me to have a gift" bit I gave my shot away because my commute is pretty useless for town. Additionally, N&M claimed I gave them the shot I had from EJ.

Oh, and also I was integral in lynching profii and SS.

But sure. I'm scum. :mrgreen:
This is a Parachute.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #9859 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 9856, Xtoxm wrote:nice one elsa

Yeah, I mean, the fact that Nev expected me to tell the truth in the first place... That's on him.

But the fact I actually got a scum claiming Gamma's neighborhood is hilarious.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9860 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Right now Im thinking that Nero and Elsa are the scum team.

Nero let elsa know about our plans last night and they cooked this up as one last hoorah to try and mislynch me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9861 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9857, Nev and Max wrote:And no, how would I be able to confirm him?
I coulda swore I read something about a shot transfer thingy. If he transferring his shots to you aren't you able to tell his role but judging from your response the role doesn't work like that or maybe I misread or something.

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9862 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Jingle »

Nah, it just lets you give all of the shots you have to someone else. They can then use them on their role.
This is a Parachute.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #9863 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Or you just tried to claim Gamma'a neighborhood shot because THEY sent it to me, not you Nev.

And you agreed with me that you "sent" me something.

Short and to the point: You lied about sending something and now you think lynching me of all people benefits you. So yeah. Kindly screw off.

I'll keep my vote on confirmed scum now thx.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9864 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9860, Nev and Max wrote:Right now Im thinking that Nero and Elsa are the scum team.
lol

this guy is a moron

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9865 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Jingle »

I can definitely understand the thought process that leads to there. I think he's wrong, but I can understand his thought process.
This is a Parachute.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #9866 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

... But he literally lied to our faces about sending me a neighborize I don't even have Jingle. Nani.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9867 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9864, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9860, Nev and Max wrote:Right now Im thinking that Nero and Elsa are the scum team.
lol

this guy is a moron
So you just going to engage in ad hom attacks on me?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9868 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

prob

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9869 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 9866, Elsa Jay wrote:... But he literally lied to our faces about sending me a neighborize I don't even have Jingle. Nani.
Oh yeah, I'm definitely grokking the 1v1. I'm just also not weighing in because I wanna see what happens.
This is a Parachute.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9870 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9866, Elsa Jay wrote:... But he literally lied to our faces about sending me a neighborize I don't even have Jingle. Nani.
I think its funny that you believe we should trust anything you have to say at this point. You've lied more than anyone elsa in this game. We had a plan, and so far it seems to have been stuck to. We have one more person to weigh in on if they got anything.

The idea that I would agree to send it to you in the bonus game, and then not do that, but have you think you were getting something, claim the exact thing i sent you, and then said nah, wasnt him, i got in a neighborhood with Gamma, whos dead now and cant confirm. Yet im the dumb one...
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9871 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 9870, Nev and Max wrote:anyone elsa
Oh god, the affectation is contagious.
This is a Parachute.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #9872 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

So your bright idea to confirm yourself... Was to send a gift to a known liar in the first place? Yeah. You ARE a dumb one, particularly since you JUMPED to say you gave me a gift.

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9873 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9868, Nero Cain wrote:prob
Ok, well, Nuts.

You have me as town right? Elsa is firmly planting her flag in me as scum. Do you think that elsa is town being dumb like youre accusing me of being, or is she scum?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9874 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9872, Elsa Jay wrote:So your bright idea to confirm yourself... Was to send a gift to a known liar in the first place? Yeah. You ARE a dumb one, particularly since you JUMPED to say you gave me a gift.
It wasnt my plan. I was a cog who played my part. I think the idea was that when you used the neighboriser there might be loyal disloyal works in play that could confirm alignment as some point.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”