Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #9875 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 9874, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9872, Elsa Jay wrote:So your bright idea to confirm yourself... Was to send a gift to a known liar in the first place? Yeah. You ARE a dumb one, particularly since you JUMPED to say you gave me a gift.
It wasnt my plan. I was a cog who played my part. I think the idea was that when you used the neighboriser there might be loyal disloyal works in play that could confirm alignment as some point.
"A cog who played my part"

Well obviously you ain't since you said you sent me a neighborize and didn't.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9876 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Jingle »

Okay, weighing in on a couple things.

I dictated all of the Boonus gift targets. Kinda. I actually let RCE pick his, but I probably would've complained if he hadn't picked a decent choice.

Second of all, Nero did suspect me in the thread last night, but also stopped pushing his suspicion as soon as I put forward the plan that didn't let me have another shot, so I can see how N&M might have thought he wasn't scumreading me any more.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9877 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9865, Jingle wrote:I can definitely understand the thought process that leads to there. I think he's wrong, but I can understand his thought process.
I don't exactly get it though. Like he's apparently scum reading me for X reason that's independent of this Elsa didn't get a hood shot from N+M. Or maybe he wasn't and he's just butthurt I called him dumb town. I mean I get the "Elsa said he didn't get my hood shot so she's scum lying" but I'm not really sure how I entered the picture.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9878 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9875, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 9874, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 9872, Elsa Jay wrote:So your bright idea to confirm yourself... Was to send a gift to a known liar in the first place? Yeah. You ARE a dumb one, particularly since you JUMPED to say you gave me a gift.
It wasnt my plan. I was a cog who played my part. I think the idea was that when you used the neighboriser there might be loyal disloyal works in play that could confirm alignment as some point.
"A cog who played my part"

Well obviously you ain't since you said you sent me a neighborize and didn't.
Says the professed liar. I suppose this is the time youre telling the truth right? This time its for real. No games, no gambits. This is the real you telling us the truth?
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9879 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9877, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 9865, Jingle wrote:I can definitely understand the thought process that leads to there. I think he's wrong, but I can understand his thought process.
I don't exactly get it though. Like he's apparently scum reading me for X reason that's independent of this Elsa didn't get a hood shot from N+M. Or maybe he wasn't and he's just butthurt I called him dumb town. I mean I get the "Elsa said he didn't get my hood shot so she's scum lying" but I'm not really sure how I entered the picture.
Of the people in our bonus round last night you are my least town. Elsa seemed to have knowledge she shouldnt have about what went down last night, which is why she was able to "gambit" so specifically. I trust RCE and Jingle more than I do you at this point, so If Elsa is scum, you would be her most likely partner to me right now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9880 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but why do you not trust me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9881 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 9877, Nero Cain wrote:
He thinks I'm obvtown and you're tunneling me. Elsa claimed a neighborize before he should've known he would get a neighborize. Additionally, you're kinda throwing shade at him. It's not a hard jump to make to land on NERO MUST BE TEH SCUMZ!

Not a great case, but not really a hard leap.
This is a Parachute.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #9882 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Oh, so now you think using my past to get me lynched will work? News flash bro: if that was the case I'd have been lynched over Smart.

Scum and Town have targetted me so much it's just funny you let me live to this point. But the fact you really think I'd have claimed to have received a neighborize without prompt? Nah. I did it because obviously Gamma neighbor'd me for SOMETHING.

People start mentioning neighbor gifts. Gamma put me into neighborhood. I get the hint to claim I got a neighborize instead. Nev thinks he's slick and tries to claim Gamma's gift.

You really think you can 1 v 1 me when I've already did that 3 times this game and I'm STILL alive? Try it.

Pedit: Obviously directed at Nev.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9883 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 9813, Jingle wrote:
In post 9810, Elsa Jay wrote:Who did,you use that charge transfer on btw?
Nev and max.

Also, from our room we got 4 Boonus prizes, and I want everyone who got a neighborize gifted them last night to claim, so that the plan agreed on in the Boonus room can be verified.
Also @Nev:

Not necessarily scum in our room IF EJ is scum here.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9884 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been against lynching him since he claimed and there was only one other doctor claim. How in the world am I throwing shade?

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9885 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Jingle »

Calling him a VI.
This is a Parachute.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9886 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9884, Nero Cain wrote:I've been against lynching him since he claimed and there was only one other doctor claim. How in the world am I throwing shade?
Calling me dumb, the ad hom attacks, ancient history I know, but shade nonetheless.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9887 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9883, Jingle wrote:
In post 9813, Jingle wrote:
In post 9810, Elsa Jay wrote:Who did,you use that charge transfer on btw?
Nev and max.

Also, from our room we got 4 Boonus prizes, and I want everyone who got a neighborize gifted them last night to claim, so that the plan agreed on in the Boonus room can be verified.
Also @Nev:

Not necessarily scum in our room IF EJ is scum here.
So she just lies about not getting it to what, 1v1 me?

Im fine with that. Elsa goes first though, so I can still protect someone tonight.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9888 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

butthurt, ok.

Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9889 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9888, Nero Cain wrote:butthurt, ok.
I asked you to show me where I was being dumb, you declined. You are throwing shade right now by trying to brush me aside by claiming FAKE NEWS!!!
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9890 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

I mean fuck Nero, if you are town and you have me as town why are you being adversirial towards me and not trying to work with me?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9891 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm voting Elsa not you so...

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #9892 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 9885, Jingle wrote:Calling him a VI.
He's not a village idiot, that was my job. He's a scum who tried to just use my previous actions against me to try and get the mislynch on me AGAIN. Or are we forgetting him AND Smart were the ones voting me beforehand?

We hang Nev because this setup was already bastard enough. Boon wouldn't put a 1 shot doctor if he didn't even put a regular cop here. It doesn't match the theme for town. Matches Scum roles though like the rolecop.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9893 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9891, Nero Cain wrote:I'm voting Elsa not you so...
So its ok to borderline be a dick to me because you arent voting me?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #9894 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 9891, Nero Cain wrote:I'm voting Elsa not you so...

Nani?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9895 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok fine, I was being a dick. Sorry but let's move on.

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #9896 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 9892, Elsa Jay wrote:We hang Nev because this setup was already bastard enough. Boon wouldn't put a 1 shot doctor if he didn't even put a regular cop here. It doesn't match the theme for town. Matches Scum roles though like the rolecop.
I'll bite. What?
This is a Parachute.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9897 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

Elsa is for sure lying. I needed someone to confirm my post was taken as an action because it wasnt in bold. Worst just confirmed that the post was counted as an action. Boon has said nothing can stop the prizes from being sent to others so Elsa is lying.

1v1 me bitch.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #9898 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Nev: Don't be a dick.

Also Nev: Hey bitch 1 v 1 me.
Nev and Max
Nev and Max
Goon
Nev and Max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9899 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Nev and Max »

In post 9898, Elsa Jay wrote:Nev: Don't be a dick.

Also Nev: Hey bitch 1 v 1 me.
Context means a lot. But you know, you could call me mentally unstable again if you have nothing elsa to go with.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”