Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

Oh, and by the way, it's also okay for me to call every single one of you incompetent, and none of you will be offended by that in the slightest, right?
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 4072, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4067, Joan of Arc wrote:All right, let's play a quiz.

Question no. 1: A cute alien who is friendly and loves helping people. Who does this describe the best?
A: Padparadscha
B: Bill Cipher
C: Wander
D: Invader Zim

You have eleven hours to answer. Tick tock.
None of the above. It's John Malkovich.
:lol:
Alt of Plumber
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Reasonably Psychotic »

Why...why would you claim your role Chito?

-Yukiteru
Hydra of Amzela(Yuno) and Cerberus v666(Yukiteru)
Couple extraordinaire. What do
you
do for pillow talk?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4063, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:You realize this is the exact sort of thing that gives the scum team more info than town, because scum is composed of multiple people, any one of whom could have seen the show/have the time to research, while each town is alone?
Which would be why I wasn't planning on posting it at all, but you're insisting on the flavor claim.

I just gave you the most important aspects of my flavor--there's literally nothing more flavor-wise; anything else is dipping into actually-part-of-my-role territory. If nothing I posted stuck out to you, then it means that I don't have the thing you're looking for, the information I was trying to convey.

I suppose I could give one extra hint though:
What Sayori from Doki Doki was, I am also. It was also the same thing which Yuri was. (Yuri also more closely physically resembles my character, with hair length/color and...ah, well-endowed.)

Literally everything else is directly tied to role, not flavor.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4064, Chito and Yuuri wrote:I'm about 3000% more concerned about the fact that you claimed you didn't think it was a hammer than that you actually hammered.
Doesn't matter.
It's the truth.
I didn't think I hammered.

I don't lie as scum, so that is a statement which is true regardless of my alignment.

I didn't know it was, period. End of discussion.

Talk to Cerb, talk to Joan, talk to anyone who has played with me on whether I lie as scum; they'll tell you the same thing I will.
I firmly believe the truth is the best weapon of scum. Lies stand out, and can be picked up by the town. But if you're telling the truth, your sincerity and genuineness shines through--weapons you can turn into townreads on your slot.

I didn't know it was a hammer, but I don't really care that it was.
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:50 pm

In post 4079, mastina wrote:
In post 4064, Chito and Yuuri wrote:I'm about 3000% more concerned about the fact that you claimed you didn't think it was a hammer than that you actually hammered.
Doesn't matter.
It's the truth.
I didn't think I hammered.

I don't lie as scum, so that is a statement which is true regardless of my alignment.

I didn't know it was, period. End of discussion.

Talk to Cerb, talk to Joan, talk to anyone who has played with me on whether I lie as scum; they'll tell you the same thing I will.
I firmly believe the truth is the best weapon of scum. Lies stand out, and can be picked up by the town. But if you're telling the truth, your sincerity and genuineness shines through--weapons you can turn into townreads on your slot.

I didn't know it was a hammer, but I don't really care that it was.
Eh, I wouldn't say you never lie as scum.

But...you don't lie about things like that, in that way, no.

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

In post 4077, Reasonably Psychotic wrote:Why...why would you claim your role Chito?

-Yukiteru

That's on me, I've been arguing we should reroll and Chito wanted to keep it and we decided we should do what Almost50 did and ask people. I guess we're keeping it now and just feeling dumb having claimed...

-Yuuri
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:31 pm

:/

Alright.

So mechanically, you automatically shoot anyone who visits you who isn't town? Is that basically how it works? Any limit on how many people could theoretically trigger this.

Because if we're talking optimal mechanical play, everyone targeting chito+someone watching them+a lynch on them tomorrow conftowns everyone who visits them. Maybe. Sorta. BP is a thing. :/

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:33 pm

Or they could just become effectively BP because scum would never risk shooting them once that sequence of events occurred.
-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Chito: Without going into more detail that plan wouldn't work. If we have a gate I'd rather not say its limit.
Reasonably Psychotic
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Reasonably Psychotic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:35 pm

In post 4084, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Without going into more detail that plan wouldn't work. If we have a gate I'd rather not say its limit.
Boo.

:/

-Yukiteru
you
do for pillow talk?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3977, Almost50 wrote:OK.. so before RP hammers:

1- Once my ongoing games are over I am officially retiring this account.
2- Anyone
Town
on my wagon, please refrain from playing with me (AP) in the future. Do not sign up to games I signed up to first and do not replace into games I'm in. I am specifically addressing mastina and Dunn. If you are Town here do NOT play with me ever again. Elena, Gamma and Torque too, but I feel less aggravated towards them. Elena because I know she is scum, Gamma because he maybe scum and he's brainless anyway, and Torque because I don't have that much of a history with him. It doesn't mean I
want
to play with any of you in the future, but I am not calling you names over this.
Wow ok. If you're going to pull this then I thought much higher of you than I should have.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

no, almost is justified there. Hes obvtown yet people are allowing scum to push him.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4000, mastina wrote:Pretty sure this isn't the hammer, so:
VOTE: Gamma Emerald.

Today I finally have the capability to fucking respond to the last...what? 20 pages or so?

I know that technically speaking placing a vote on the lead wagon is detrimental to that as it only takes a hammer in order for my ability to catch up be silenced, but hey.
That's what the neighborhood is for; it serves as an emergency catchup backup, where I can outline my thoughts and bring them to the thread D4 if need be.

But ideally, nobody hammers until after I finished catching up, which will take me a few hours most likely.
I'll just claim now I guess
I'm Iris Freyja from Unlimited Fafnir. When I was looking for anime that one stuck out to me because I'm a Fire Emblem fan and dragons are a thing there too (there's more to it but that's a basic explanation). Anyway into my role. For the whole game I'm Macho because my character is very clumsy. If I had to claim on a previous day I would have kept this secret because I wanted to live as long as possible but I'll probably switch roles anyway after today. Night 2 I get a vigilante action which in flavor is Iris using her dark matter staff Caduceus to make a mithril explosion, which I used on Severa because I knew she would be at least a serious lynch option today if she didnt die at night so taking that off the table seemed smart. And I think I was wise there as the game us probably just about solved here. My Night 3 unlock is a 1 Shot Strongman by obtaining Catastrophe. Btw I don't know what that really means because I looked the anime up without getting fully appraised of the source material and I haven't read to that point with the thing I was using to read the light novel.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4024, mastina wrote:
In post 3934, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3933, mastina wrote:VOTE: Almost50
Again, will provide more when I can.
@Joan: What did I tell you? :lol:
Nothing I didn't already explicitly tell everyone earlier, so it's not like you were telling people anything I hadn't already:
In post 3797, mastina wrote:Right now I'm on Gamma because why not, the VC made an error and I am amused at the thought of making the error not be one, but I'll readily switch back to Almost50 at a moment's notice.

Aside from times I'm sleeping, driving, or too busy with work to check my phone (not gonna get in trouble with work for a fucking online game, sorry), I'm mostly available 24/7 to switch between the two. I've made my argument for why Almost50 is scum and it's the lynch I more want, but if it's impossible to get, then Gamma's an acceptable lynch because she's also almost assuredly scum.
I think there's another post too, but can't be assed to track it down, where I explicitly said, "I'll vote for whichever of those wagons has more momentum."

Your wagon had more momentum than Gamma's at the time.

I just switched to Gamma because while you were at L-1, the wagon fell apart and people switched to Gamma--meaning she had more momentum than you did.
Honestly I think I want to switch sides here with this post.
@mastina: how the fuck does it not cross your mind that I'm the COUNTERWAGON?
LIKE SERIOUSLY NO ONE THOUGHT FOR A SECOND OH HEY NO ONES OBJECTING TO THIS!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4029, mastina wrote:
In post 3980, Torque wrote:thats the spewing post i'm looking for (3977)
I don't really think it is, but one of the reasons I switched to Gamma beyond the momentum moving there was precisely because of it--you know what I said about picking and choosing battles?

I'd be fighting a losing one there, soooooooooo.
Aka "my current mislynch was failing so I chose another"
KILL THIS!!!!!!!!!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Mastina fucked up by not realizing her logic for switching votes obvscums her
<Embrace The Void>

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

LYNCH INITIATED.

Votecount 3.10

Gamma Emerald
(6)
~ (4), (57), (37), (74), (171), (115)
-- HAMMER
Almost50(3)
~ (34), (17), (57), (52)
mastina(1)
~ (57)

Not Voting (2): Joan of Arc(107)

With 11 VOTES it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-13 22:00:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Ȟ̡̺͔̜͓͉͉͚̙̫̘͉̑̉͆̈́̉̑͗̽̒̓̌͂̚͢ͅę̙͉͔̭̎̄̉̅͘ļ͖̣̠̮͉̠̲̦͔̀̎̏̓́͛͛̅͘̕͘͢l̢̺̩͋͗̒0̦̳̪̅̊̆,̨̨̡̤͇͕͔̝͚͓̖̟̗̺̂̐̓́͑̐͗͑͛̏͒̏̕͡ ̯̱̮̻̭̻̣̺̱̆̍͌͊̓̈̌̑̓̕͟g͍͕̳̩̻̭͋͆̅̓́͘͜͝ų͎̰͉̤̑̀͋̓͡ÿ̠͍͍͍̜̩͓̮͛́̈̒̇͠͡ş̮͖̩͉̩̻͆̿͌̽̊͂̈́̚͜?̛͎̘͕̘͈͚͙̞̤͌͐́̂́̆̉͋͜͠ ̧̨̜̬͇̜͍͍̹̥̔̅̌̋͆̎́͑̓͘C̻̘̖̝͍͓̜̗̥̝̫̤͆̂͛́̃̂͊̒͌̈͒͊͘͟͜͝͞ͅạ͙̰̯̙̇́̓̋̀̚͢ņ̛̛͉͉̰̬͔̠̱̹͔͓͓̪͗̈͒̔̓̿͒͆͘͟͡͞͡ ̩͍͈͙͕̣̯̠͇͉̋̇̈͐̍̑̃̑̈͠y̧̡̥͚̹̹͔̖̏̄̾̿͂͆̽̏͜͝ö͔͈̙͙̟̳͇̩́̊́̔͂͗͝͞u̡͔̮̬͇̻̘̍̾̔͊̊͝͠ ̭̳̳̌̇̑ḩ͕̞͇̣̗͆͋̏͗̏̂̃͢è̡̘̟̦̳͇̖͔͇͚̹͑̈̓̔̑̈́͒͋̾̓̚͢ą̺̦̪̼̝̦̱͒̌̂͐̌͋̾̚ȓ̢̤͍̫̹̆͒̀̇ ̢͇̳͔͍͒͆̉͛͝m͖̪̤̰̻͉̯͎͎͚͌̑̏͂͆̑̋̽̅̑͋͜e̢̱̤̠͇̗̺̼̹̲͆̑͂̓̏̄̎̀̍̆͛͟͟͟͡͞?̨̧̘̘̇̈́͘͡

Gamma Emerald is lynched Day 3. Identity reveal...

Spoiler: Gamma Emerald's Role PM
An Anime Content Maker.

ANIME U-PICK: KING SIZE
IRIS FREYJA

Welcome,
Gamma Emerald
, your role is
IRIS FREYJA (Juuou Mujin no Fafnir), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - You have your voice and vote, use them wisely and victory is yours.
    - You are invited to join #@#@#$@#%@$%$%. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a D, you can do many things with your magic and Dark Matter and... Whoops. Are you alright? Oh god, why are you so clumsy? Also, GO GET YOUR CLOTHES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
    You
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3)
    DO NOT
    }
    have a Macho modifier.

- With your Caduceus, and your Dark Matter ability (that always explodes for whatever reason), you have a great ability at attacking your enemies. "O Holy Silver, Explode!"
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) Each night you may target and kill one player)}

- And with the new Catastrophe you acquired, your power can take down even the strongest.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) Once per game, you may strengthen your kill and make it unstoppable by any means}
    -
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when all threats to you are eliminated.
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱

Starting Night 3... fAILED.
sTARTING tROUBLESHOOTING aNALYSIS...
aNALYSIS: nUMBER oF aCTIONS rEQUIRED: 2
aNALYSIS: sYSTEM nOT rEADY, nEEDS cOOLDOWN
sTARTING tROUBLESHOOTING PROCESS...
sETTING cOUNTDOWN: (expired on 2019-03-10 10:00:00)
pROGRAMMING aCTIONS:
dISABLE aLL cHANNELS...pLANNED.
rEFRESHING pLAYERS' iDENTITY...fAILED: rEQUEST rEQUIRED.
aNALYSIS: mESSAGE gLITCHED
fIXING message...
Checking for errors...none. Fix successful.

PLAYERS, PLEASE PM THE MODS STATING WHETHER YOU WILL DROP OR NOT. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU MAY DO SO. IF YOU DROP, YOU WILL RECEIVE A NEW ROLE PM CREATED FROM ONE OF YOUR OTHER U-PICK CHOICES.
CHANNELS ARE BEING DISABLED SOON AS WELL.
CONTINUING GAME IN (expired on 2019-03-10 10:00:00)
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Mod overslept. Finalizing new PMs to make sure no typos are made. Expect a 1-hour delay.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Message received...

PUBLIC EVENT
Pink Ball has disappeared into the abyss. Any attempts to reach her may result in calamity.

Decision: announce message... completed.
Deadline reached. Activating troubleshooting actions.
Disabling channels... completed.
Refreshing Role PMs... completed.
Troubleshooting process completed.
Continuing the game... 50%...80%...100% Completed. Game start.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3! PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS THROUGH PM, OR PRIVATE PT IF YOU HAVE ONE. AS THIS NIGHT IS LONGER, YOU MAY SEND IN /endnight AND THE DAY WILL START EARLY IF ALL PLAYERS NIGHTENDED.
NIGHT 3 ENDS IN (expired on 2019-03-12 11:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ḧ̜m͍̋m̧͓̑̾em͕̹̰̂̓̕r̢͔̯͉̎̍̌͡e̖̳̣͂͊̊s..d...f.e.....it wor? Does it work? Check the screen. Is everything alright? Yes! We're back. Already time for episode 4 so launch the intro now.

(random intro ends, cheers)

Hey there! Welcome back to Anime U-Pick: King Size! Sorry something weird happened yesterday. We are trying to find the cause of it. Apparently the side channels are all gone and some of the information I have here also looks strange. But don't worry, I think aside from that, we are still in a good shape.

Let's read what I have here right now, starting with the usual. One player got eliminated last night.

Dunnstral dies Night 3, he was...

Spoiler: Dunnstral's Role PM
...an Anime Content Maker!

ANIME U-PICK: KING SIZE
IZUMI MIYAMURA

Welcome,
Dunnstral
, your role is
IZUMI MIYAMURA (Hori-san to Miyamura-kun), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - You have your voice and vote, use them wisely and victory is yours.
    - You are invited to join asfdfdfadfdaad. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - Well, I agree, you're one handsome boy. But the tattoos at your back and the piercings on your ears made you become shy and try to hide everything, ending up being pictured as an otaku. Also, I'll ask anyone not to mess you up.
    You immediately kill anyone who
    successfully
    kills you (That said, if you don't die, you don't kill).

- But you ARE actually a handsome boy. Your appearance, except those tattoos, are really girls' favorite, once you become less shy, though.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) Each night, you may target any player and redirect any actions targeted at them to you. The target will also know that you are targeting them, but not what you did. This power only works at female targets though. I mean, yeah. Also, you may only target a player once with this ability.}

- Although this isn't what you want to do, but sometimes anger gets to you.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 3) You may target a player each night, and force them to bodyguard you (in addition of what actions they might take) Note that if that leads to your bodyguard being killed, your first ability above will not work.}

-
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when all threats to you are eliminated.
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱

(groans, applauses)

Well, at least you have made a nice play on this game, Dunnstral. But the party's not over yet, get yourself to the TV room, everyone is waiting for you. Thank you for playing Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(
cheers
)

Now here's one more important public event right now, probably the weirdest one yet. Not really, but you'll see.

PUBLIC EVENT
Reasonably Psychotic will now be separated to two separate players; Cerberus v666 & Amzela. They will each do actions and be affected by actions separately, including voting. When one of them dies, the other will.

Hmmm. I wonder how that will play out. Looks like the fun is heating up once again. So, it's time to start Day 4!

IT IS NOW DAY 4! WITH 9 PLAYERS, IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH!

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by mastina »

My plan's to fullclaim and vote Elena, but I may not get a chance to do all the work I need.

Elena originally planned to target Pink Ball, but we need to wait for her to claim her actual target; said target is conftown. That's why I wanted her alive yesterday; she had an unblockable investigative action guaranteed to work.

Also not surprised Dunn died, given that he was a supporter of mine, which makes it easier to lynch me.

Still, tho. I'm quite disappointed that nobody's switched roles got to interact with poor Nozomi. :(
When not phoneposting, I'll fullclaim.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by mastina »

Also.
If Elena DIDN'T target Pink Ball.
He's got some 'splainin to do.
Dunnstral SHOULD have killed his attacker.
He did not.
Meaning that his target was immune.
Only one player has kill immunity claimed, so…
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by mastina »

(Obviously I didn't switch, because Nozomi is my bae.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”