Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1472, RCEnigma wrote:Why is that?
generally, scum don't stick their necks out and try to avoid attention. Hard pushing a wagon where atleast 1 town (me) got off kinda goes against that, no? Jibril was a really EZ wagon and your belief that scum would push the Eyes lynch b/c they had the #'s (not true anyways) is baffling. But then you are scum so...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum woulda needed 9 votes to lynch Eyes.

Eyes doesn't vote himself (prob)

I unvoted Eyes in 508 and profii unvotes in 552. The next unvote is 100 posts later.
In post 1455, Enigma wrote:Eyes without a face (4): stan1ey, Enigma, RCEnigma, rosterfoster
First we'd have to assume that all 4 of you are town wich lol nope.

Then you'd have to assume that all 4 scum are in

BuJaber
Nero Cain
Emperor flippyNips
Succinct
0verki11
Jibril
Sashaddin
Flapjack
Creature
Lycanfire
Vedith

again nope. I could kinda see scum being in Buj, lycan and Flapjack thought that would still me you or the other Enigma is scum. (or maybe roster, idk) But scum wasn't getting that wagon.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess my ordered POE list would be something like

Lycanfire
RCEnigma
BuJaber
profii
Enigma
rosterfoster
Flapjack (cop/vig this lurksack!)

VOTE: Lycan

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe don't vig the guy. You can cop him but I'm kinda thinking Amor was town. Dunno why Flapjack is playing to a scum wincon though. Maybe I'm wrong about amor?

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:37 am

Post by profii »

still no idea why creature is town

it is a mystery
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What made you stop town reading him?

Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1473, RCEnigma wrote:Well maybe not, sashaddin and Profii have been pretty inseparable.
Say what? If that's the case, it ends here.
VOTE: Profii
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:27 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1474, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1471, RCEnigma wrote:Yeah yeah yeah, creature is town and Stanley flipped. Profii, overkill, sashaddin are the remaining slots and 2 of them townread me so, no regerts.
What's your point?
Response to my Poe being literally the entire playerlist minus Lycan and creature.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:28 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Is Profii dumb telling?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I said that about Enigma, not you...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

prob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1468, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1455, Enigma wrote:EOD1
Jibril (9): Emperor flippyNips, RCEnigma, Sashaddin, Creature, profii, BuJaber, rosterfoster, 0verki11, stan1ey
In post 1455, Enigma wrote:EOD2
Emperor flippyNips (8): Nero Cain, Creature, Eyes without a face, Succinct, stan1ey, Sashaddin, profii, Flapjack
His pool is like literally the entire playlist (unless I'm misunderstanding something) except for himself and Lycan who were on neither of the two town mislynches. Scum intentionally avoiding town wagons so they look better?

The only players to be on both ML wagons were Creature, Profii, and Sasha. Stan too but he was town so its not like VCA is all that accurate.
like I am literally quoting Enigma here, why would you think I'm talking to you?

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:32 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1475, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1472, RCEnigma wrote:Why is that?
generally, scum don't stick their necks out and try to avoid attention. Hard pushing a wagon where atleast 1 town (me) got off kinda goes against that, no? Jibril was a really EZ wagon and your belief that scum would push the Eyes lynch b/c they had the #'s (not true anyways) is baffling. But then you are scum so...
Jibril is a mislynch scum could get on any given day. I'm not saying eyes is a mislynch or couldn't be a mislynch on another day but had and has more potential to both defend himself and possibly expose scum on a wagon.

What I'm saying is that if he was a mislynch it's weird to me that scum would pass the opportunity in favor of jibril who was a threat to literally no one and only called flippy and Bujaber as scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:33 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1467, BuJaber wrote:Enigma's post is a fine start but we need to go back to before RCE started his pool of scum and compare it to after. Somebody intentionally left the pool I just don't remember who.
It was after this post so I thought you were answering what my pool was.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok RCE, the scum team are going to fight against the current and try to lynch Eyes while passing up an easy Jibril wagon. But of course you are on the Jibril wagon so I guess you have reason to argue that scum weren't on the Jibril wagon...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1488, RCEnigma wrote:It was after this post so I thought you were answering what my pool was.
So Profii, overkill, sashaddin is your remaining pool correct? Who cares if two of them are calling you town, what's the reason for pointing that out?

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:39 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1476, Nero Cain wrote:scum woulda needed 9 votes to lynch Eyes.

Eyes doesn't vote himself (prob)

I unvoted Eyes in 508 and profii unvotes in 552. The next unvote is 100 posts later.
In post 1455, Enigma wrote:Eyes without a face (4): stan1ey, Enigma, RCEnigma, rosterfoster
First we'd have to assume that all 4 of you are town wich lol nope.

Then you'd have to assume that all 4 scum are in

BuJaber
Nero Cain
Emperor flippyNips
Succinct
0verki11
Jibril
Sashaddin
Flapjack
Creature
Lycanfire
Vedith

again nope. I could kinda see scum being in Buj, lycan and Flapjack thought that would still me you or the other Enigma is scum. (or maybe roster, idk) But scum wasn't getting that wagon.
Unless you see Enigma/roster as partners, which is possible. I'd put 1 scum in that group of 4

I don't recall the reason for the flip but any built wagon would have gone through with or without scum help near deadline.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:40 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm not arguing scum weren't on jibrils wagon, my Poe is literally all jibril voters. Still.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:42 am

Post by RCEnigma »

But I don't agree that both jibril and eyes were scum driven when the crossover of voters is so small and partially town flipped. The composition on each is so different compared to the near identical composition of jibril and flippy.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:43 am

Post by RCEnigma »

It just feels bad pushing the few slots willing to stick up for you, scum or not when you know you yourself are mislynchable probably due to town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:44 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm fine with a short day regardless VOTE: Profii
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1491, RCEnigma wrote:I'd put 1 scum in that group of 4
yes yourself. lol

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Uhh, sure.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:54 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Hopefully Profii goes through today and creature is protected tonight. He will literally win you this game. Money back guarantee.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1492, RCEnigma wrote:my Poe is literally all jibril voters. Still.
here's my question.

Yesterday you were all up in arms about scum voting you but town reading me. So you were convinced there was scum in OK or Stan. I asked you why Buj wasn't included despite voting you and you said something about you only saw an eyes/buj team so it was not important to you or some such.

Now you are saying that your POE list is all Jibril votes. Buj was on the Jibril wagon. If he was on your POE why was he of so little import yesterday? Your interactions with Buj continue to be very strange.

Can you talk to me about why you are town reading Buj?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”