Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Pink ball let me know when you're online. I have some questions for you.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4098, mastina wrote:Also.
If Elena DIDN'T target Pink Ball.
He's got some 'splainin to do.
Dunnstral SHOULD have killed his attacker.
He did not.
Meaning that his target was immune.
Only one player has kill immunity claimed, so…
Hmm. Did I miss a BP claim?

Also I must demand that literally everyone make their claim of who they were for the first three days of this game right the fuck now.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

I was a female
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Note I still might be or I might not be. I'm waiting for a few questions of mine to get answered before I answer everything. For now, my vote will stay right here. I also am now open to a Mastina wagon for reasons I will go into after all these questions are answered. It's very likely Mastina is scum because only people in my neighborhood could have made certain actions happened last night.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

- Well, I agree, you're one handsome boy. But the tattoos at your back and the piercings on your ears made you become shy and try to hide everything, ending up being pictured as an otaku. Also, I'll ask anyone not to mess you up. You immediately kill anyone who successfully kills you (That said, if you don't die, you don't kill).

Oh, C&Y could be scum I guess?

Is PGO+Bomb a thing? :-/

pedit: I need al ot more than just that Elena.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Don't worry Cerb you'll get it all when my questions are answered. Me full claiming without them all answered is awful at this point.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Chito: Cerb why did your hydra split into two players?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4108, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: Cerb why did your hydra split into two players?
Because we're awesome. And because our role has fabulous flavor. And because this game didn't have enough effective double voters apparently.

Previous role flavor claim at least please and thank you.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4107, Elena Fisher wrote:Don't worry Cerb you'll get it all when my questions are answered. Me full claiming without them all answered is awful at this point.
I don't want a full claim.

I just want to know your flavor claim for your first role.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

The name or the anime?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Chito: why do you need everyone's flavor?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4111, Elena Fisher wrote:The name or the anime?
The exact name of your character(and the anime would be helpful so I can go research if I don't know the anime myself)

@Chito: I already had this exchange with Dunnstral, but there's flavor limiting my roles targeting that strongly indicates at least one scum slot should have the flavor I care about.

Note I don't care who you are now, I just want to know who you were assigned at the start of the game.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Also I'm really annoyed at myself for not paying enough attention to realize all the hoods would disappear at the end of the drop. :-/ Stupid oversight.

Also makes A50 more likely to be scum if my theory about what he got in exchange for not being in the main thread for the start of D3 is correct.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Chito: This may come as a shock but at the start of the game...

we were Chito and Yuuri

I know, I know, no one saw that coming

The anime is called Girls Last Tour
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4104, Elena Fisher wrote:I was a female
Okay so I'm outing this now.

Elena claimed in our neighborhood that her N3 power was a Strongman Weak Visitor--
Strongman meant she couldn't fail; Weak meant that if she targeted scum, she'd be dead.

She asked if she should keep the role or discard it.
We told her to keep the role.

Torque suggested either Pink Ball or Joan as targets.
Elena agreed to target Pink Ball.

But that was before Pink Ball had that thingy happen to him, so I was waiting on Elena to tell us if she did target him or if she switched her target.

VOTE: Elena Fisher.

Full roleclaim from me next post.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

The neighborhood was locked mastina. I couldn't tell you my target.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4099, mastina wrote:(Obviously I didn't switch, because Nozomi is my bae.)
This would be
Nozomi Tojo
from
Love Live!

As a vice-president, I
know the game started with no characters that are student body presidents
. This is the Informed I started the game with. Obviously, post-switch, that information is worthless. Heck, I immediately claimed it to my neighborhood at gamestart because I expected it to be more likely to catch town fakeclaiming that scum; I didn't see any chance of catching scum fakeclaiming a character that's a student body president.

My N2 unlock is groping--
I roleblock female players
, but there's a FURTHER restriction beyond it being a female-specific targeting ability. I can't target the same person with this ability twice. That's not "if I target someone N2 with this, the soonest I could target them with it is N4"; that's "if I target someone N2 with this, I can never again target them with this in the whole game", so the roleblock is fairly worthless. I don't intend to make use of it, though, because my N3 unlock is my true power.

My N3 unlock is
three tarot cards
--I can use each one of these tarot cards once in the game.
The tarot cards I was given were
Fortune, Strength,
and
Magician
I was told that playing them in reverse would hurt my target; playing them upright would help my target.
However, beyond the flavor clues of what the tarot cards are, I have no clue what they do; this makes me a hybrid Dreaming God/Inventor. (This was the aforementioned parallel between games mind you; I was an inventor in that game, too.)

Since I am illiterate in tarot cards, I asked my neighborhood for advice on which of the three sounded most protection role like. I still have my notepad file open and can copy it in fact:
Spoiler: Notepad research
(WHEEL OF) FORTUNE:
Upright: change, cycles, inevitable fate,
Reversed: no control, clinging to control, bad luck

They are rotating forever, in a cycle, and suggests that as one comes up, the other goes down.

The Wheel of Fortune turns evermore, seemingly to communicate that life is made up of both good and bad times, and that the cycle is one that we cannot control. It is something that is subjected to both kings and workers, and that nobody on earth can avoid what is fated. When you have good moments in your life, make sure that you enjoy to the fullest, for what comes up must always go down. The same is true in reverse - when you are in a bad situation, things will eventually become better again.

Greater forces that are outside of human control are at work here. The same forces that govern the changing of the seasons, or the rising and setting of the sun is also the master of luck and the fate of individuals. Where it lands is as random as chance - you may find yourself at either the top or bottom, but remember that no matter what the outcome it may not last for very long, for the wheel always turns.

STRENGTH:
Upright: inner strength, bravery, compassion, focus,
Reversed: self doubt, weakness, insecurity

Despite the fact that the lion looks menacing and strong, the woman seems to have dominion over it. What is captivating is how gracefully she controls the lion. She is calm and collected, which is representative for being in control and disciplined especially in times of great adversities.

The fact that she is also holding the jaws of a lion also shows that she has courage. Her control of the lion without being too rough shows love and compassion. The blue background over the mountains shows stability and the kind of calmness that comes with being stable.

The lion is a symbol of courage, passion and desire which are very much part of the human feelings that are necessary for survival.

When you get the Strength card in an upright manner during your tarot reading, then it shows that you have inner strength and fortitude during moments of danger and distress. It shows that you have the ability to remain calm and strong even when your life is going through immense struggle. It also shows that you are a compassionate person and you always have time for other people even if it's at your own expense.

Your resilience will greatly aid you, and your fearlessness means that you should have no issues speaking your mind.

Getting the strength card means that you are a very patient individual who is likely to accomplish anything that they put their mind to. Your resilience will greatly aid you, and your fearlessness means that you should have no issues speaking your mind. This card also indicates this kind of compassion will always be rewarded with having a lot of stability in your life either presently on in the near future.

THE MAGICIAN:
Upright: willpower, desire, creation, manifestation,
Reversed: trickery, illusions, out of touch

The central figure depicts someone with one hand pointed to the sky, while the other hand points to the ground, as if to say "as above, so below".

It can also be interpreted here that the magician symbolizes the ability to act as a go-between between the world above and the contemporary, human world.

The infinity sign on his head indicates the infinite possibilities of creation with the will.

The Magician is the representation of pure willpower. With the power of the elements and the suits, he takes the potential innate in the fool and molds it into being with the power of desire. He is the connecting force between heaven and earth, for he understands the meaning behind the words "as above so below" - that mind and world are only reflections of one another. Remember that you are powerful, create your inner world, and the outer will follow.

Remember that you are powerful, create your inner world, and the outer will follow.

When you get the Magician in your reading, it might mean that it's time to tap into your full potential without hesitation. It might be in your new job, new business venture, a new love or something else. It shows that the time to take action is now and any signs of holding back would mean missing the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself. Certain choices will have to be made and these can bring great changes to come. Harness some of the Magician's power to make the world that you desire most.
My neighborhood concluded that Fortune was the one most likely to be a protective, so
last night I targeted Torque with upright Fortune

Torque should probably claim if it succeeded or not (I think that's valuable info to know), but I think it should probably not be said what the ability I gave him actually does. (I'm as curious as everyone else since I legit don't know, but there's no way to keep the scum in the dark when doing so and I think keeping scum in dark > knowing what the card did exactly.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4117, Elena Fisher wrote:The neighborhood was locked mastina. I couldn't tell you my target.
You could now; you didn't.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Okay and as I expected the mod fucked up my action choice.
Give me a moment
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 4119, mastina wrote:
In post 4117, Elena Fisher wrote:The neighborhood was locked mastina. I couldn't tell you my target.
And why does it matter if I out this in the neighborhood or in public?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4118, mastina wrote:My N2 unlock is groping--
I roleblock female players
, but there's a FURTHER restriction beyond it being a female-specific targeting ability. I can't target the same person with this ability twice. That's not "if I target someone N2 with this, the soonest I could target them with it is N4"; that's "if I target someone N2 with this, I can never again target them with this in the whole game", so the roleblock is fairly worthless. I don't intend to make use of it, though, because my N3 unlock is my true power.
I forgot to mention here that I did use it N2, on Toogeloo, as I previously claimed.

I knew N2 would be the only time I'd make use of it, though, because my N3 power is the power that I intend to use N3, N4, and N5, and the game should be long over before we need an N6.

I further knew from the moment this game became a game of POE (and was leaning that way anyway even before then) that I was going to be using the tarot cards upright to help townreads rather than reverse to hurt scumreads, because I trust my townreads to be superior to my scumreads, making it more useful overall.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4121, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 4119, mastina wrote:
And why does it matter if I out this in the neighborhood or in public?
The neighborhood's locked, and it's apparently staying that way.

Out here's the only spot to put it.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Okay, for cerb I was Sayuri Haruno. The reasonwhy I am willing to vote mastina is because A50 suddenly became a play of the game the night I was going to use my visit. It was very clear I was going to visit A50 before that happened. Him becoming aPGO ruins that because even if I died it wouldn't outright damn him as a scumread. That makes me sus the people in my hood and I don't think torque is scum so.
I now know who the mod took as my action choice and while this is annoying it is very workable.

Today I plan to vote in A50 Mastina but strong pref to A50.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”