Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3775 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Amzela »

@Torque, by the way, thank you for the pets. They were very nice.

-Yuno
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4147 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Amzela »

In post 4141, mastina wrote:Good enough for me.

At this stage for the record, don't think Elena's scum--but I do think she still needs to be lynched today.

Half so the fucks still suspecting her can go fuck off with their bullshit, but half also to have that conftown status for Pink Ball.

I still believe, strongly, that Almost50 is scum, but I admit I don't have a second. Best guess is Near x Mello, but it's precisely that.
Wait. Weren’t Elena and Martina working together because Elena thought Mastina was loved?
And now Mastina is saying to lynch Elena for the sake of getting people off her back?

Also, question, now that Dunn is dead, someone else should’ve died too right? Given the flavor text of whoever kills them dies too?
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4149 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Amzela »

Yeah... that is confusing to me. Elena and Mastina? Explain?

Mastina, you really can’t expect us to not be suspicious of you if you want to lynch Elena, despite thinking she’s town, just to get people off her back.

Also Cerb, why aren’t we role claiming as well?
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4201 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Amzela »

In post 4186, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 4183, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 4182, Near x Mello wrote:5 to lynch today. Even with stupidity from joan and torque there is zero excuse for mastina to survive today. Me, almost, Chito, Pink ball, and Cerb should be enough.
And none of them would listen to you, except maybe Almost and PB, because they're so enamored with you they will do whatever you say, even if it ends in our loss.
Amz and I decided mastina has to die today already, so high probability she ends up lynched.

I, however, do not want to rush things, and I *think* I can restrain Amz so she won't vote until we're ready to end the day. She really really wants to claim and I've talked her out of that so far, so here's hoping I can keep that up. :p
I AM A WOMAN WHO CANNOT BE TAMED.
VOTE: Cerb

(I will actually do something productive later tonight. But work calls. I just got excited.)
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4493 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Amzela »

Question for the group. Is Mastina always this animated/angry/emotional? Because it seems really scummy to me but I do believe Cerb had told me she always posts like that. And as a newbie, especially one who doesn’t contribute a lot, I defer to those with mafia experience.

Still behind 10 pages so mind me but the mislynching makes me super nervous. We’ve had a lot of town die. Though I’ve apparently think very scummy for wanting to whittle down large games into something sizeable, the very few amount of scum lynched in a game this large makes me very, very nervous.

I apologize if I’ve repeated points that have passed. I will continue... skimming?
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4494 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Amzela »

Yup. Can’t do it. Too defensive. So defensive. And a lot of yelling. I’m sorry Mastina. Maybe it’s a newbie thing but the more and more you post, the more scummy it feels. Please correct me if I’m wrong. There’s a lot of swearing in mafia, from what I understand, but there’s an obtuse amount of swearing from Mastina.

Please someone tell me this is typical play?
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4495 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Amzela »

The reason why I ask is because I do admire Mastina’s dedication to the game, even if it’s a bit worrisome. Although the involvement you all have, minus you Wis, is notable. Mastina, I’m sorry.

Torque, what do you think about C&Y? I know you said we should lynch Wis and, though I understand the suspicion combined with the reputation, I would like your thoughts. I’ve ISO’d you and I don’t seem to see anything about C&Y.
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4776 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:15 am

Post by Amzela »

Aaaaaaye C&Y are back!

Cerb, darling, ball’s back in your court. Yay for being useless!
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4885 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Amzela »

Uh. I’ve got nothing to contribute because I’m bad at mafia.
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4997 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Amzela »

In post 4994, Almost50 wrote:@Amz: Your vote on Cerb is .. unproductive. You don't park your vote on someone you know is not scum (unless you know YOU are scumm in which case you're still playing against your win con)

Please move your vote to mastina as soon as you read this post. Thank you.
Fine.
UNVOTE:
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4998 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Amzela »

Cerb and I will post more once Cerb’s out of the ER.
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5015 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Amzela »

Full disclaimer for this head of RP: I’m the one who’s been wishy-washy about Mastina. Like, all meta aside (because newb), the way that Mastina kinda goes off on people is super scum. That being said, I’ve been told that it’s how Mastina works. Mastina then made a case for A50, which made sense in my head, and then Cerb and I were talking about A50’s typical play which made me second guess myself.

Cerb graciously has been letting me take the lead on some things because he encourages me to play and honestly knows this will probably be my last mafia game. Not trying to AtE or anything, but yeah. It’s just not for me and I’m too bad at Mafia. So yeah. I take the full blame for the ambivalence not normal to Cerb’s play.
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5016 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Amzela »

Oh. Bye A50! Sorry you’re getting too frustrated.
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5018 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Amzela »

Amz also wants to really use the flavor powers we been given because it’s so fucking cool!!!
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5020 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Amzela »

In post 5003, Cerberus v666 wrote:*sigh* Maybe it is just C&Y+someone else? They're still being incredibly cagey in the PT I made with them, doing things like pointing out that scum wouldn't risk targeting them with the claim they made, even if scum were confifent they were lying, while not extending that line of reasoning to the fact that I *did* choose to target them and what means.

Amz, though, thinks their suspicion of us, which is rooted in their fear that our slot splitting was caused by us getting killed by dunn last night, is a very town thought to have.
On second thought, if Cerb and I were scum, why mechanically would we split and be given double voting power? That makes no sense for game balance. Wait. What? I’m so confused.

VOTE: Chito and Yuuri
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5222 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Amzela »

UNVOTE:
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5401 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Amzela »

Wait, correct me if I’m wrong, but Elena has given up, voted herself, and logged out right? And that’s very scummy right?

So is people’s suspicions moving on to a Mastina as well because Mastina was made loved by Elena? And if Elena flips scum, Mastina would be Elena’s partner? Or not? I feel like I’m missing something.

And we’re wauting on Mastina? Are we waiting for Joan as well?
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5416 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Amzela »

Let’s just end this.
Sorry Elena.

VOTE: Elena

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”