[Vanilla] Survivor: Legendary (congrats the worst)

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Felissan »

In post 20, mallowgeno wrote:Guys it was quite the adventure, the ups the downs the crying the laughing. I wanna thank my fellow mods Vijarada and CuddlyCaucasian for running this with me. This game was a baby that came from Super Smash Bros survivor in order to see what would happen if we put a bunch of newbies with a bunch of vets.
Does that mean my Luigi self was responsible for this game's existence? :o

Thanks again for running the game, and massive congrats to the worst! I had a blast while I was doing good IRL, and it pains me to say that I probably won't play again in a LSG until I'm in a more stable position IRL since I don't want to hinder any other game by dropping out. I'll still try my best to spec as many as I can so my comeback can be as great as possible.
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:20 am

Post by Felissan »

Ah, I know that feel. I was seriously considering voting you at FTC, so you really were that close to victory. But either way, you did a fantastic job this game.
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”