Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

Dr Easy Bake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 03, 2019
Location: Flavortown, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #750  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:57 pm

In post 747, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 745, Dr Easy Bake wrote:I don’t know why I saw Flavor and though you were asking about my read on Vedith. Well, you’ve got my thoughts now anyways.



Thought*


Oh shit. Y’all should just lynch me for my agregious spelling mistake. I will not tolerate this kind of gramatical errors.

Dr Easy Bake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 03, 2019
Location: Flavortown, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #751  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:59 pm

In post 750, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 747, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 745, Dr Easy Bake wrote:I don’t know why I saw Flavor and though you were asking about my read on Vedith. Well, you’ve got my thoughts now anyways.



Thought*


Oh shit. Y’all should just lynch me for my agregious spelling mistake. I will not tolerate this kind of gramatical errors.

Fuckkkkkk it’s not even a spelling mistake, I just used the wrong word because I forgot the extra T. My excitement is clouding my scholastic integrity. Where am I?

Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2018
Location: Pluto
Pronoun: He

Post Post #752  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:02 pm

@TLK Burke’s been doing it well out of RVS so there’s a difference.

I was putting pressure on him, no point in me saying so then he’d know & it wouldn’t have the same affect

& it the way his statement was worded made it seem like he didn’t care who dies as long as someone does, although I can see that as pretty townie.

Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2018
Location: Pluto
Pronoun: He

Post Post #753  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:05 pm

In post 751, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 750, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 747, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 745, Dr Easy Bake wrote:I don’t know why I saw Flavor and though you were asking about my read on Vedith. Well, you’ve got my thoughts now anyways.



Thought*


Oh shit. Y’all should just lynch me for my agregious spelling mistake. I will not tolerate this kind of gramatical errors.

Fuckkkkkk it’s not even a spelling mistake, I just used the wrong word because I forgot the extra T. My excitement is clouding my scholastic integrity. Where am I?


You forgot a letter. #spellingmistake

Dr Easy Bake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 03, 2019
Location: Flavortown, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #754  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:08 pm

In post 753, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 751, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 750, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 747, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 745, Dr Easy Bake wrote:I don’t know why I saw Flavor and though you were asking about my read on Vedith. Well, you’ve got my thoughts now anyways.



Thought*


Oh shit. Y’all should just lynch me for my agregious spelling mistake. I will not tolerate this kind of gramatical errors.

Fuckkkkkk it’s not even a spelling mistake, I just used the wrong word because I forgot the extra T. My excitement is clouding my scholastic integrity. Where am I?


You forgot a letter. #spellingmistake

Yeah but it became another word. My brain is torn between spelling and grammar.

Flavor Leaf
Most Cunning Manipulator
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: San Francisco

Post Post #755  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:12 pm

In post 738, Chara wrote:Nips suddenly getting three votes consecutively on the basis of not making a stir doesn't make me think the wagon is likely to flip scum.

Flavor: do you have a read on Vedith?


Vedith is probably town. I feel like as scum he’d be more focused somewhere.

And he said he’s paranoid of me because I’m so townie

wilky
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 29, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #756  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:13 pm

Right I'll L-2 this it's within my lynch pool anyway

VOTE: Flippynips

Flavor Leaf
Most Cunning Manipulator
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: San Francisco

Post Post #757  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:14 pm

Flips vs Burkenstock is interesting.

It doesn’t feel TvT, but I feel both are mislynch bait. But they’re the ones making the cases against each other. I’m gonna do some ISO’s later and try to see what angles scum are pushing from.

L84Dnr
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 20, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #758  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:17 pm

In post 724, Burkenstock wrote:I think we should vote flippy. He has hid himself just the perfect amount.


Even though your top scumread is Wilky? He's going to feel left out.

wilky
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 29, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #759  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:18 pm

In post 757, Flavor Leaf wrote:Flips vs Burkenstock is interesting.

It doesn’t feel TvT, but I feel both are mislynch bait. But they’re the ones making the cases against each other. I’m gonna do some ISO’s later and try to see what angles scum are pushing from.


I'd bet on there being exactly 1 scum in the 2. Im more inclined to think it's Burke but doesn't look like thats happening today now and flippy is within my lynch pool.

wilky
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 29, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #760  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:20 pm

In post 758, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 724, Burkenstock wrote:I think we should vote flippy. He has hid himself just the perfect amount.


Even though your top scumread is Wilky? He's going to feel left out.


Meh, im conflicted on this. Sometimes you have to settle on where your votes go but I think one glaring thing is that Burkes vote has never been on me this game despite me apparently being his biggest scum read

Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2018
Location: Pluto
Pronoun: He

Post Post #761  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:22 pm

& I am not that 1 scum but if y’all want to lynch me to find that out go ahead
It’ll for sure be a mistake

u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 09, 2018

Post Post #762  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:25 pm

In post 757, Flavor Leaf wrote:Flips vs Burkenstock is interesting.

It doesn’t feel TvT, but I feel both are mislynch bait. But they’re the ones making the cases against each other. I’m gonna do some ISO’s later and try to see what angles scum are pushing from.


I think it's Flippy vs TLK (or I want it to be)

I really think this is town!flippy
103-11 0-2

L84Dnr
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 20, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #763  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:26 pm

Burkenstock's my bet too. I can make a case for Flippy but not nearly as strong a case.

Scepticism's been awfully quiet for somebody who voted based on low activity.

VOTE: Scepticism

Hey Scepticism, pipe up! Hopefully before you get replaced.

L84Dnr
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 20, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #764  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:29 pm

In post 760, wilky wrote:
In post 758, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 724, Burkenstock wrote:I think we should vote flippy. He has hid himself just the perfect amount.


Even though your top scumread is Wilky? He's going to feel left out.


Meh, im conflicted on this. Sometimes you have to settle on where your votes go but I think one glaring thing is that Burkes vote has never been on me this game despite me apparently being his biggest scum read


Yeah, he was quick enough to OMGUS me and Flippy, but hasn't bothered to vote his top scumread.

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Pronoun: It

Post Post #765  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:38 pm

In post 763, L84Dnr wrote:Burkenstock's my bet too. I can make a case for Flippy but not nearly as strong a case.

Scepticism's been awfully quiet for somebody who voted based on low activity.

VOTE: Scepticism

Hey Scepticism, pipe up! Hopefully before you get replaced.

i could still go for Scept here, especially if 4 scum is legitimate. (which i lean towards.)

but what's your opinion on TLK?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on his eye. If he looks into a laser, he will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
A grin gradually crept up Chara's visage.
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Pronoun: It

Post Post #766  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:40 pm

In post 755, Flavor Leaf wrote:Vedith is probably town. I feel like as scum he’d be more focused somewhere.

And he said he’s paranoid of me because I’m so townie

can you go into this more? scum Vedith wouldn't be sheeping a wagon here?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on his eye. If he looks into a laser, he will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
A grin gradually crept up Chara's visage.
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."

Dr Easy Bake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 03, 2019
Location: Flavortown, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #767  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:43 pm

In post 756, wilky wrote:Right I'll L-2 this it's within my lynch pool anyway

VOTE: Flippynips

Ooooo things are getting spicy now!

Dr Easy Bake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 03, 2019
Location: Flavortown, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #768  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:44 pm

In post 764, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 760, wilky wrote:
In post 758, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 724, Burkenstock wrote:I think we should vote flippy. He has hid himself just the perfect amount.


Even though your top scumread is Wilky? He's going to feel left out.


Meh, im conflicted on this. Sometimes you have to settle on where your votes go but I think one glaring thing is that Burkes vote has never been on me this game despite me apparently being his biggest scum read


Yeah, he was quick enough to OMGUS me and Flippy, but hasn't bothered to vote his top scumread.

Wow, these are really great points. Just a cements my scum read on Brother Sandal even further.

Dr Easy Bake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 03, 2019
Location: Flavortown, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #769  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:45 pm

In post 768, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 764, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 760, wilky wrote:
In post 758, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 724, Burkenstock wrote:I think we should vote flippy. He has hid himself just the perfect amount.


Even though your top scumread is Wilky? He's going to feel left out.


Meh, im conflicted on this. Sometimes you have to settle on where your votes go but I think one glaring thing is that Burkes vote has never been on me this game despite me apparently being his biggest scum read


Yeah, he was quick enough to OMGUS me and Flippy, but hasn't bothered to vote his top scumread.

Wow, these are really great points. Just a cements my scum read on Brother Sandal even further.

Wow, I’m really unraveling here. So many writing mistakes in my recent posts.

Dr Easy Bake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 03, 2019
Location: Flavortown, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #770  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:47 pm

In post 763, L84Dnr wrote:Burkenstock's my bet too. I can make a case for Flippy but not nearly as strong a case.

Scepticism's been awfully quiet for somebody who voted based on low activity.

VOTE: Scepticism

Hey Scepticism, pipe up! Hopefully before you get replaced.

While I agree with your suspicions, we need everyone on the express train to Icy Nips.

Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2018
Location: Pluto
Pronoun: He

Post Post #771  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:49 pm

@bake You won’t be happy with the lynch when the day is done I’ll tell you that

Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2018
Location: Pluto
Pronoun: He

Post Post #772  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:51 pm

VOTE: Scepticism

I’ll sheep while I still can

Dr Easy Bake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 03, 2019
Location: Flavortown, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #773  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:52 pm

In post 771, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@bake You won’t be happy with the lynch when the day is done I’ll tell you that

Like, anything you say now is taken with a huge grain of salt. We’ve backed you into a corner. You’ll say anything to get out of it. You’re trying to pivot us to Scepticism and it won’t work out for you.

Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2018
Location: Pluto
Pronoun: He

Post Post #774  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:04 pm

lol kill me then find out how scum I really am

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games