Mish Mash Makes Me Mwatch Movies (Updated 4/21)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I am interested in reading reviews etc, something to make me interested in watching things myself.
But in that case I need to submit something

Chicken Run
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:21 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Since I saw a chicken run dvd in an opp shop I visited yesterday, I'm now going to just choose movies for you to watch based on titles I've seen in shops. (me putting chicken run in had nothing to do with that though), so this one was in the same bin. It does probably mean I have no idea what the movies are I'm submitting for you to watch.

Now You See Me 2.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #311 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 293, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:
Lagaan -
Vijarada
(3/29/19)

This was long!!! The whole colonialism and taxation angles are done pretty well, but so much time is spent on cheesy, badly lip-synced musical numbers. The second half of the movie is like... an entire game of cricket, which I was eventually able to follow, and I think due to stockholm syndrome I'm now a cricket fan. Not a bad experience overall but I do feel like a lot of the runtime was unnecessary.
I actually remember having watched this now. (I think I skipped parts of it as I likely channel surfed as it was in television)
Would have been a better ending had the other batsmen at the time hit the winning run.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”