Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:49 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Good morning my friends!

I am here for what I am told is to be the next show of strength among warriors, soldiers, and amateur swordsmen alike. I sincerely hope that our competition is both fair and enlightening. I wish for us all to leave here in a more knowledgeable state of awareness and ability about swordsmanship and the applications of thus in the field of combat and feats of strength.

I am afraid I must note my own embarrassment at this particular state of affairs, as it appears that I had a certain lapse of ability to recognize the participants of this contest, and indeed it seems like I continue to have this lapse even after seeing all you lovely people in the flesh right in front of me. All I can remember is the swords that you all carry, and even so I can only ascribe a single owner and a single owner more among you all for the amount of trouble I must go to revitalize my memories. I apologize in advance if this results in any future situations where I should be firmly aware of the identity of one of my compatriots and yet am unable to do so.

As another claim that must needs be made public, my dear friend of many battles in the past is joining me here today for this contest, and I am honored to welcome my lady Brigitte to the field as my trusted companion on many journeys through the landscape combating against the forces of evil and frizzy hair alike. I hope you all will show her the same respect as you would myself, as we are linked and quite willing to defend that link even if it would mean our life.

Rejoice my friends! There are several players here that I recognize and am confident will make for great comraderie in the field ahead as we give our all in this upcoming test. Indeed, I believe that this comraderie will be our biggest test of all, as swordsplay is relatively simple compared to the heart of man. I humbly request the presence of one participant in particular who, even with their usual ability to hide their motivations from most others I've ever met, have always managed to metaphorically wear their hearts on their sleeves for myself. I wish to expand my list of trusted allies as soon as possible so we can increase our level of comraderie as soon as possible and increase the odds of our learning from each other over the course of this competition as soon as possible. This person knows who they are and I deeply hope a practice parley is well within the realm of possibility before the contest reigns properly!

Rejoice my friends! There is true honor in a competition such as this, and I am proud to call myself a participant in what I believe will be the matches of the century! So please, pick up your sword and make yourself ready, for I will not be going easy in any match I find myself in, for the glory of combat will be my strength, and my conviction to the art of swordsmanship my shield. En garde!
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:50 pm

Post by Reality Check »

VOTE: Lovebird

ftr we aren't signing

it should be trivially easy to tell us apart since we speak very differently, but this post should be a good baseline anyways, so I will sign this one time

-Ank (the above is mine too)
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I'm sorry

I will aim to of better next time

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by Reality Check »

to of

perfect

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by Reality Check »

unfortunately I cannot be part of any loop

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by Reality Check »

it is against the role I randed

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I am indeed!

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 39, Ankamius wrote:egopost
also while I'm here and you are supposedly still here

have I played with either head of Michael Scott before? I don't believe I have

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:29 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I figured as much, then I think your slot is good to be one of the hardest for me to read this game

(very lightly)

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I hope your slot rolled town enter

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 46, Fractured wrote:
In post 45, Reality Check wrote:I hope your slot rolled town enter
Why's that?

Oh, I'd also like to preface any further posting with this: We have specifically discussed keeping our post count low, particularly because Enter has a remarkably high post count, especially as town, and Taly does not want to clog the game thread with hydra posts. Enter would like to say he wanted to sign up for this game particularly because this is a particularly strong player list and that he would love to post more at this point in time because he is very excited to be playing with a lot of the people here.
Because I can soulread Taly and it would be nice to actually work with him for once instead of being enemies all game

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Reality Check »

oh oops

I have away the answer for who I'm waiting for

well shit

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Reality Check »

Hi Taly!!!

have you already guessed who made each post in this hydra so far?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Reality Check »

I wonder if the parry ability is to counter stuff like that :thonk:

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 66, Fractured wrote:Where's that vote Vars?
In post 58, Reality Check wrote:Hi Taly!!!

have you already guessed who made each post in this hydra so far?
I'm confident in my answers, but I don't want to out you two if you don't want to sign.

Why haven't you responded to or questioned ?

Also, both heads are new to not signing... so 1st and 3rd person may be present in posts.

@Brigitte

Is that Micheal vote still RVS?
we are committing to not signing because our posting styles are different enough for it to be redundant to sign our posts

how do you know I haven't?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Reality Check »

don't forget to vote, implosion

don't want to accidently allow someone else to be lynched instead

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Reality Check »

every post so far is ankhead : )

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 78, Fractured wrote:
In post 69, Reality Check wrote: we are committing to not signing because our posting styles are different enough for it to be redundant to sign our posts

how do you know I haven't?
I think this is Ank, then.

I haven't seen a post about you addressing the post, so I was wondering if you'd give any thoughts around it.

Our hydra not signing is more of a tool for us to read the game better.

@Vars

How about you add to the chain of votes and see where it takes us?
In post 70, Varsoon wrote:Okay, that's a lie, I can totally vote, I am a freaking sword, alright.
But I don't know who deserves my blade.
lol this makes me think it's town vars off first glance
were you specifically reaching out to me in your first post? I thought you were but it doesn't make sense if you didn't know it was me talking before that

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Reality Check »

wow Eddie you're going to hurt my feelings

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 95, mbaki wrote:rvs felt forced
wat

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 111, RadiantCowbells wrote:Page five and people are already voting RC ok
why, is that bad?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Reality Check »

hi guys hows it going

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Reality Check »

youre mean

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 160, RadiantCowbells wrote:other rc how would it feel if i told you that you rolling scum would make me very sad in this game
I would refer you to this account's signature

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 161, Reality Check wrote:
In post 160, RadiantCowbells wrote:other rc how would it feel if i told you that you rolling scum would make me very sad in this game
I would refer you to this account's signature
actually I will unpack this a bit further

there are some specific things I'm trying to do and others I'm trying to avoid this game because I feel like this specific approach is the optimal one I can do thanks to the cards I was dealt and the range of players that are in the game

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Reality Check »

so fractured

did you go into this game planning to go this unified type of approach or are you trying to prevent me from reading Taly :V

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Reality Check »

yay I managed to be scumread off the bat by like 4 players for a single post

do I get an award now or after I flip

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Reality Check »

don't worry about it

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Reality Check »

mastina hasn't gotten to this game since before it started afaik

I suspect she will post a good chunk of posts when she gets around to it

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I'm waiting on a vote count

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Reality Check »

RC is pretty close to a locktown actually

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 208, Parmigiano Reggiano wrote:
In post 203, Lovebird wrote:Catch em catch em gotta catch em all, pokemon

VOTE: Parmagio
What is caught?

VOTE: Lovebird
In post 209, Parmigiano Reggiano wrote:Someone seems to value RC's reads very highly
why

just why

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Reality Check »

which rc

there is two of us

Pedit: OK good you escape my wrath for now

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 15, Brigitte wrote:I have been informed that Reality Check is town.
I have been informed Brigitte is town. :shifty:
In post 7, Brigitte wrote:VOTE: Implosion
All green men must die.
~Cersei Lannister
In post 10, Michael Scott wrote:VOTE: Fractured
Continuing the chainsaw.
~Jimothy
Town.
In post 8, Fractured wrote:VOTE: Brigitte
Hello.
Scum.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Town.
In post 43, Enter wrote:Egopost
Still scum!

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 63, mbaki wrote:Hi, I claim town.
VOTE: Fractured
I believe this claim.
In post 56, Alonzo wrote:VOTE: Guilty Lion
Enormous case to follow
Town.
In post 60, implosion wrote:I now remember I had a bad plan for my first post, but I forgot to do it ):
~Varsoon’s singing head
Town?
In post 61, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Fractured
Scum bussing?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Reality Check »

excuse me dunn

that VC is wrong :V

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 230, Reality Check wrote:excuse me dunn

that VC is not wrong :V
I fixed it myself

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 93, mbaki wrote:also, i tr 92
Mistake.
In post 95, mbaki wrote:I'm just going to basically ignore the Mastina head in terms of sorting the slot.
Also mistake. :P

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 101, implosion wrote:
In post 99, Alonzo wrote:My rvs vote is now actual
has a scummier sequence of six words ever been uttered than this?
Yes.
In post 102, RadiantCowbells wrote:there's literally nothing scummy about those words implo
Sure, but.
In post 102, RadiantCowbells wrote:there's literally nothing scummy about those words RC
Is also true.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 135, Parmigiano Reggiano wrote:VOTE: Alonzo
Yikes!
Is this the third?

Money's on: yes.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 179, Lovebird wrote:
In post 176, RadiantCowbells wrote:hi lovebird what is ur alignment be
I'm town :)
I'm skeptical.
In post 184, mbaki wrote:@Ank, is Mastina reading?
In her own way?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 222, RadiantCowbells wrote:pls don't do that style of posting mastina
be wordy
No.

:P

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 238, Alonzo wrote:Hopefully one of the RCs will be town.
both of us are

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Brigitte
Michael Scott
mbaki
Varsoon
Alonzo

implosion

RadiantCowbells
JohnnyEnglish

Lovebird
Parmigiano Reggiano

GuiltyLion
Fractured

First readslist!

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Reality Check »

choose one

you'll be right either way

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Reality Check »

the head you've been talking to and the one that made the reads list aren't the same

if it helps I butcher grammar and spelling a lot more often than I usually do on purpose when I'm on this account

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Reality Check »

welcome to any hydra with me in it

you're welcome

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Reality Check »

mastina is leaving sorting that slot to me this game

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 249, GuiltyLion wrote:Can she let you sort me as well
I think you're another of those slots that I don't think I'll have a high success rate on trying to read

There's a couple slots like that here

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I really want to locktown you because you're strictly falling on the town side of my personality tell on you

but the problem is that you haven't hit the point where I feel like it's unreasonable for you to fake the town side of that dichotomy

I will put the ambiguity at null then

(ftr mastina is the head scumreading Enter's posts)

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Reality Check »

if you see consistent punctuation, consistent capitalization, and/or emotes, it's mastina

if you see the english language being butchered to hell and back, it's ankamius

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 268, RadiantCowbells wrote:why is ankamius townreading me?
a combination of how you're treating this slot and how relatively easy it is for me to see your thought processes

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 269, Fractured wrote:I townread you, and I'd like for you to engage with both heads even if there's ambiguity on the slot.
it's going to have to be from your end

this game is going to call for an... unusual approach from me sadly

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 272, RadiantCowbells wrote:feels like a really, really, really easy town read and for reasons that aren't really towny, at least regarding the easy thought process bit.
it's obviously going to be double checked a few times to make sure it's valid, but I'm not seeing much reason to doubt it atm

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Reality Check »

:thonk:

it feels like I'm the only person who hasn't figured out who brigitte is?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Reality Check »

wait

really

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Reality Check »

no I'm high

I'm just going to bed good night

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Reality Check »

can this wait until d2 at leaat

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Reality Check »

parry RadiantCowbells

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Reality Check »

no choice but to confirm then

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Reality Check »

if you're going to remove Brigitte from the game, I HAVE to use this now to prove I can

my role is scummy as shit otherwise

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 296, RadiantCowbells wrote:as far as i'm aware you're unable to do shit to me because i'm not voting you.
Brigitte and I can parry for each other

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Reality Check »

because it's the type of role scum can use to fuck with people and the game

I have to prove that the link between Brigitte and me goes both ways because otherwise I'm pretty sure this role just gets autolynched at some point if the game goes in a really shitty direction

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Reality Check »

ffs

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I'm going to sleep fuck this

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I'll catch up when I'm less compromised

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:05 pm

Post by Reality Check »

okay is anyone here

I'm interested in melding if anyone cares

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by Reality Check »

probtown

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:33 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I don't think scumrc approaches this tunnel the way he did and I don't see what exactly it does to benefit him, I don't get the impression that either of these slots are important enough to compromise this early in the game in his eyes to justify going against the role info town thing

plus I think he'd go all out as scum too rather than... this

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Reality Check »

the funny thing is

I was going to do something similar but got beaten to the punch

but our roles are clearly designed to work together so I'm willing to shield her until at least like d3

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Oh do you mean why i did it?

To prove I can

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:42 pm

Post by Reality Check »

GL is more town than Parma is but not enough to file away for another day

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by Reality Check »

oh the dichotomy

I don't think like that sry

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 443, Ankamius wrote:what do you think of Michael Scott and Lovebird
I knew it was too good to be possible

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by Reality Check »

time to go to work

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by Reality Check »

because they're the slots I'm least confident in being able to sort

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by Reality Check »

thanks me too

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Auro and volxen

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Reality Check »

so I feel like shit, what better way to celebrate than with mafia

does anyone need anything specific from me atm

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 503, Ankamius wrote:
In post 488, GuiltyLion wrote:Reality Check you mentioned earlier that Taly was sounding town to you personality wise with their latest few posts

I don't want to misread that slot in a way that axiomatically fucks up my game state view, but they're currently my primary scumread by a significant margin

assuming they are town, how much content/posting from them do you think it would take for you to get to the point of a strongly confident townread - could you get there on D1?
I have a method of reading Taly that explains the fundamental difference between the town games and scumgames I've seen from him. He asked me about it after merchants daughter ended (since I locktowned him so fast and never wavered on it) and he confirmed that the personality tell was accurate. It's harder to use it now that he knows about it since it's technically actionable, but it's also something that's hard to fake longer term while also looking natural, so I think it will become reliable over a longer period of time anyways.

Enter functions a lot similarly to me, worst case I might just be able to pick out stuff that I might do and look into why exactly he's pulling that out when he is. It's not reliable though, we have zero finished games together.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Reality Check »

Ummm is right :V

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 514, RadiantCowbells wrote:Lovebird can we discuss the nibbling at the green shoots of your blossom?
this sounds more appropriate for post-game

in private

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Reality Check »

Eddie are you scum

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Reality Check »

are you sure

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Reality Check »

:thonk:

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Reality Check »

I like approximately none of those reads enter

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Reality Check »

my vote looks quite nice on Lovebird

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Reality Check »

RC is the closest I have to a confident townread

Guiltylion is the next closest

so not really no, this game hasn't progressed in a way that allows me to get trs easily

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Reality Check »

that was a fast reversal

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 537, mbaki wrote:
In post 535, Reality Check wrote:RC is the closest I have to a confident townread

Guiltylion is the next closest

so not really no, this game hasn't progressed in a way that allows me to get trs easily
if RC can soul read Lovebird and has them as town, and you have RC as town, why vote Lovebird?

i definitely dont have lovebird as town fwiw just seems like an odd process
why not

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Reality Check »

weren't you scumreading this slot for half the game so far

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Reality Check »

what changed

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Reality Check »

was this before or after everyone jumped onto parm

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Reality Check »

other rc I think my vote will be on lovebird for the rest of the day

is this ok

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Reality Check »

yay I short circuited RC!!!!

do I win?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Reality Check »

do I have programmer permissions now that I've short circuited your circuits?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Reality Check »

VOTE: lovebird

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Reality Check »

oh baby what fun surprise am I going to wake up to tomorrow :O

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Reality Check »

did you just fucking kill me

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Reality Check »

give me a straight answer eddie

because if you seriously just killed us, then that was beyond a next level stupid move

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I'M

DOING THIS

ON PURPOSE

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Reality Check »

BAITING SCUMREADS

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Reality Check »

because I did not actually think that anyone would kill this slot on DAY ONE

that is

NEVER

a good idea

ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M ACTIVE

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 595, mbaki wrote:
In post 593, Reality Check wrote:BAITING SCUMREADS
well idk if im a scumread but i guess you baited me

why would you do that? this is a game themed around fucking swords, of course there's killing roles
because

I need scumreads

to not be nightkilled

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 597, mbaki wrote:so you're town?
no shit I'm town

I don't care if the daykill was real or fake, that was not a smart thing to do

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 594, mbaki wrote:mastina's mentions of me in her catchup felt an awful lot like how scum her would treat town me
Yeah fuck that shit.

I posted one day.

I've just been disinterested since that day.
Because literally nothing's been worth engaging on since then.
My reads haven't changed, I've been letting Ank do her thing because her reads are more important.
Ank let me do my own thing since it'd not interfere with her thing, but my thing is letting her do her thing because there's literally nothing I feel like doing.

You can bet your ass that's not scumastina and I'd feel like doing something, but I don't, because we're town.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I don't have any strong scumreads

because I've been trying to find town this entire time

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Reality Check »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Reality Check »

btw

Brigitte looked pretty town in the neighborhood

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Reality Check »

idk what you expect me to say RC

I specifically approached this game looking to nail down a read on you/taly/brigitte specifically so I could look to build my solves in the neighborhood while staying nonthreatening enough in the main thread to avoid NKs

I wasn't expecting to get fucking lolvigged

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Reality Check »

no hablo espanol

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Reality Check »

ok well

I'm going to bed very soon here so if there's any last minute thing needed from me

better say it now

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Reality Check »

we suspected as much

did you get what you wanted

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #114) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 622, Ankamius wrote:one of two options

either it was a really stupid vig
or you were trying to gambit me into obvtowning

so I played for both (:
how did I even do this on my desktop

wtf

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Reality Check »

and ngl

it would have hurt my pride a lot to have spent so long only ever being vigged once as town only to get vigged for being scummy on purpose

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Reality Check »

does the lunge even do anything

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Reality Check »

did you legit want this slot here

that makes me feel fuzzy inside

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 629, RadiantCowbells wrote:What

No I just didn't want to damage my town winrate based on your slot getting potentially dayvigged when a scum one could have you baka
(:

tsunderes are the funnest to tame

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I'm about to leave for work

tough day

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by Reality Check »

btw enter obvtown for me ok?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #121) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Reality Check »

I'm guessing Johnny is not going to be explaining any of those reads then

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #122) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Reality Check »

so Johnny

if you know anything about me at all, you know I will need a lot more than that to sheep you

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #123) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Reality Check »

I don't sheep

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:05 am

Post by Reality Check »

Funny thing to say for somebody who associates with sheep so much, but it's true

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #125) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:10 am

Post by Reality Check »

Very light scum and idk

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #126) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 764, Ankamius wrote:I don't want to commit to a read to Eddie because I read him incorrectly both games I played with him, Johnny.

And Lovebird I only played one game and incorrectly read her there too, she's one slot I want to eat indirectly instead of directly

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #127) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 782, Ankamius wrote:
In post 769, JohnnyEnglish wrote:
In post 765, Reality Check wrote:
In post 764, Ankamius wrote:I don't want to commit to a read to Eddie because I read him incorrectly both games I played with him, Johnny.

And Lovebird I only played one game and incorrectly read her there too, she's one slot I want to eat indirectly instead of directly

If you are not confident in your read of user mbaki, yet you will not "sheep", then how exactly do you plan on eventually dealing with/sorting the mbaki slot? It's one way or another; either you come to a conclusion on him yourself, or defer to others. What shall it be? Do you have a plan?

I understand that they eat Lovebirds in some parts of the world... I myself have eaten roast pidgeon on occasion, but could you please take a bit of time to plan on how you're going to deal with those slots going forward in the game? I think sitting down to collect your thoughts would be helpful.

Cheers.
Indirectly
FUCK OFF ME

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #128) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Reality Check »

hi guys

is my presence requested in the present moment

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #129) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Reality Check »

lovely!

what am I needed for my dear

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #130) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I have twinkies

that's it :V

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Reality Check »

ok so

I have the weekend off from work so I'll start doing whatever analysis w/e I usually do at some point in these games when I don't apathy out

I'd rather not do it today because I don't sleep on workdays and therefore haven't slept

so yeah

love you all <3

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #132) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Reality Check »

hi

I'll be catching up and having updated reads/stances later today

but I would like to request not ending the day before I'm caught up and up to date on the game, I would very much like to have a foothold before town starts shoving it's foot in its own mouth

ty

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #133) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:51 am

Post by Reality Check »

(ftr I independently do not like this push and I'm really skeptical of the source)

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #134) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Reality Check »

it's bad for business

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #135) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Reality Check »

other RC are you available to talk at any point?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #136) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 889, Ankamius wrote:call us by separate heads or reality or something like that

hell call us reach
I swear I'm not usually this bad with alt slips

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #137) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Reality Check »

sure

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #138) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Reality Check »

Taly what are your current reads?

I don't care about reasoning atm just what they are and relatively how strong they are

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #139) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Reality Check »

What is the source of the townread on me?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #140) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Reality Check »

It's been three fucking days

You can chill out mr "mi6 agent"

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #141) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 903, JohnnyEnglish wrote:
In post 902, Reality Check wrote:It's been three fucking days

You can chill out mr "mi6 agent"
In over 98% of mafia forum sites globally available, three days is the upper maximum limit of game day deadlines.

Cheers.
is mafia scum one of those other sites

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 908, Ankamius wrote:I'm pretty sure Brigitte is town, Taly

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #143) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Reality Check »

Ngl most of it is neighborhood stuff

She's been saying pretty different stuff in there compared to what she's been posting in the main thread, but the stuff she's been posting has matched the same overall thought process she's had in the main thread

Plus she mentioned a couple other things that I'm not sure scum would want to specifically say there, so... :S

I know this isn't very convincing to anyone without access to that PT but that's been my overall read of her so far. I don't see why scum would go that specific approach.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #144) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 919, Fractured wrote:why did i just now 100% connect that you guys are in a hood?
@reality

kind of makes me vibe with the mutual townread you guys have,
Enter
doesn't agree with me on
Reality
and we're actively discussing it, but this is my instant thought.

also this feels more like
vars
town tonally and want to know why people scumread them, will respond to them in depth later

but my family is going out to celebrate my $32K scholarship offer :D good vibes
Brigitte actually has role confirmation that this slot is town, ours is a generic non-role-confirmed read

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #145) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 928, Fractured wrote:Oops, almost pulled an
Alyssa
there.
what?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #146) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Reality Check »

RC please answer my question

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #147) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 937, RadiantCowbells wrote:Available to talk right now no later this evening sure
Ok

I'll be around in some capacity for most of the day so let me know when

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #148) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Reality Check »

I've already snapped dw

(:

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #149) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Reality Check »

good morning my dear

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #150) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Reality Check »

hi implo

why should I townread you

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #151) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Reality Check »

dw I'm not impressed with johnny atm

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #152) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 956, mbaki wrote:nah Johnny's super town
HOW

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #153) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 729, JohnnyEnglish wrote:Players who I believe have an extremely high probability of being town:

mbaki
Reality Check
GuiltyLion
Brigette
implosion
Michael Scott

I think Varsoon is scum.
like I agree with exactly half of this list

johnny hasn't gone into why the rest are here

and he just expects people to sheep him

why should I sheep him again?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #154) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Reality Check »

meld with me RC

I'm very low on confident reads atm and I want to fix that

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #155) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Reality Check »

I think you, brigitte, and fractured are pretty strongly town

that's it.

I have guttown reads on guiltylion and one other slot I can't even remember atm

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #156) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 913, Reality Check wrote:Ngl most of it is neighborhood stuff

She's been saying pretty different stuff in there compared to what she's been posting in the main thread, but the stuff she's been posting has matched the same overall thought process she's had in the main thread

Plus she mentioned a couple other things that I'm not sure scum would want to specifically say there, so... :S

I know this isn't very convincing to anyone without access to that PT but that's been my overall read of her so far. I don't see why scum would go that specific approach.
what do you think of this

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #157) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Reality Check »

do you think there's enough nuance there to pull it off, she hasn't been especially forthcoming until after the townread formed

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #158) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 971, Reality Check wrote:do you think there's enough nuance there to pull it off, she hasn't been especially forthcoming until after the townread formed
I will note that it was the next time she posted after I said that I was townreading her that this ended up happening

but still, if pocketing us was her goal, why wait until I was already townreading her to go that route? she barely talked to me before that other than to discuss our roles

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #159) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Reality Check »

I do not

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #160) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 994, mbaki wrote:
In post 991, Brigitte wrote:Wait RC will call you scum in a minute. Don't you worry.
I already dared him to

I dont really rown read you either

i do town read reality check and trust his read ish tho
both heads of this hydra are shes

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #161) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1009, mbaki wrote:I did, they parried me

mbaki should I be townreading you

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #162) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Reality Check »

UNVOTE: Lovebird

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #163) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Reality Check »

I'm doing my analysis reread btw

it's impressively enlightening, a lot more than I expected

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #164) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Reality Check »

what does the vc look like atm

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #165) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Reality Check »

ftr I'm only like 1/3 through the game

but I already have pretty confident townreads on:
brigitte
radiantcowbells
implosion
lovebird
fractured

somewhat townreading:
varsoon
alonzo

iffy:
mbaki
guiltylion

scummy:
parmesan

who the fuck even?:
michael scott
johnnyenglish (hasn't posted yet by this point)

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #166) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Reality Check »

btw I'm leaving my desktop for a while so I'll be a lot slower in going through this

but I'll still be going through this for a while at least

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #167) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Reality Check »

also ftr

bad things happen if I'm on a lynch wagon

that's why I haven't really been voting

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #168) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Reality Check »

rc

Im okay with helping wagon parm but I want time to unvote at L-2

how many votes are on parm atm

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #169) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Reality Check »

well

okay then

consider my vote on them in spirit

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #170) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1108, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: JohnnyEnglish

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #171) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 350, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 315, Reality Check wrote:I'm going to sleep fuck this
two fuck this's and no attempt to dissuade me from the wagon which i'm assuming is what she was going for
also a rushed attempt to prove that she can prevent kills on someone which I don't understand coming from town
you know where this frustration comes from.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #172) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Reality Check »

Dunnstral is the best

VOTE: Parmesan

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #173) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1125, mbaki wrote:
In post 1109, Reality Check wrote:
In post 1108, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: JohnnyEnglish
Johnny is probably town
ok?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #174) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Fractured is town

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #175) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Reality Check »

here you guys go:

Do not lynch Fractured today
if this slot dies tonight, my shield on that slot is revoked.

ty

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #176) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Reality Check »

VOTE: GuiltyLion

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #177) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1258, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're already vetoing fucking Brigitte you can't veto two scum lynches
this is not how Taly plays scum and I know enough about enter to strongly believe he's not sufficient to make Taly be able to fake it

Idk wtf everyone else is seeing but I KNOW Taly very likely more than the rest of the playerlist and I don't see scum playing the way that slot has

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #178) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1265, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 967, Reality Check wrote:like

I think you, brigitte, and fractured are pretty strongly town

that's it.

I have guttown reads on guiltylion and one other slot I can't even remember atm

What the fuck is this readslist????
I've given an updated list

Don't even.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #179) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1098, Reality Check wrote:ftr I'm only like 1/3 through the game

but I already have pretty confident townreads on:
brigitte
radiantcowbells
implosion
lovebird
fractured

somewhat townreading:
varsoon
alonzo

iffy:
mbaki
guiltylion

scummy:
parmesan

who the fuck even?:
michael scott
johnnyenglish (hasn't posted yet by this point)
Do you agree with a GL wagon or not RC

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #180) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1269, mbaki wrote:she has absolutely horrible posts is what I'm seeing
I think you're all getting fooled by enter

he plays somewhat like I do and not understanding what I do is very common

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #181) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I got about halfway through my analysis read through and stopped because a remarkable amount of it was aligning with the reads I already had or just not mattering

There's an incredible amount of fluff disguised as actual content around that point

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #182) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1274, mbaki wrote:
In post 1273, Reality Check wrote:

his read on my slot reeks of newb scum seeing an easy lynch because he doesnt know who I am

taly supporting it means you cant just say lolenter

YOU NOT having me as town also discredits your opinion, albeit you havent pushed me despite my polite request so theres that
???

I've seen no reason to townread you, I don't see what's necessarily scummy about scumreading you for that slot in particular either

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #183) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1277, mbaki wrote:their reasoning

like all of their reads

is forced and bad
That's not indicative for this specific hydra

I can easily see a situation where enter has to force reasoning and Taly puts a lot of stock into the reasoning rather than the reads themselves and pushes that

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #184) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1280, mbaki wrote:
In post 1276, Reality Check wrote:

his read on my slot reeks of newb scum seeing an easy lynch because he doesnt know who I am

YOU NOT having me as town also discredits your opinion, albeit you havent pushed me despite my polite request so theres that
???

I've seen no reason to townread you, I don't see what's necessarily scummy about scumreading you for that slot in particular either
that's not how reads work
reasons are rhetoric to get a lynch through on the person you have a READ on

READS are the culmination we call gut

you probably cant town read my slot because I'm playing surface scum and dont really give a shit about mafia rn so your left with a shitposter

the fact you arent soul reading this as my town game is SUBPAR
How the fuck do you expect me to soul read you when I've never read you correctly in any game so far

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #185) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1284, mbaki wrote:
In post 1281, Reality Check wrote:
In post 1277, mbaki wrote:their reasoning

like all of their reads

is forced and bad
That's not indicative for this specific hydra

I can easily see a situation where enter has to force reasoning and Taly puts a lot of stock into the reasoning rather than the reads themselves and pushes that
so you are calling them bad in nice words, neat.

what is indicative then?
No, it's both of them playing to their weaknesses. It's a difference.

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #186) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1285, mbaki wrote:
In post 1283, Reality Check wrote:
In post 1280, mbaki wrote:
In post 1276, Reality Check wrote:

???

that's not how reads work
reasons are rhetoric to get a lynch through on the person you have a READ on

READS are the culmination we call gut

you probably cant town read my slot because I'm playing surface scum and dont really give a shit about mafia rn so your left with a shitposter

the fact you arent soul reading this as my town game is SUBPAR
How the fuck do you expect me to soul read you when I've never read you correctly in any game so far
mastina is half of your account
Mastina told me yesterday she was behind on about half the game

She hasn't caught up probably since the last time she posted in the thread which was... like page 10-15

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #187) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1279, RadiantCowbells wrote:RC is either scum or scum mvp
you shouldn't be taking anything I do at face value

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #188) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:05 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I knew joining this game was a bad idea

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #189) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Reality Check »

That's about how I feel with a town fractured lynch

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #190) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by Reality Check »

If both of them are legitimately scum, I'm going to be extremely upset

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #191) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Reality Check »

You know what, fuck it

Go lynch Fractured

And if that slot flips town, I'm not listening to you for the rest of the game

Deal?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #192) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Same deal

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #193) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by Reality Check »

VOTE: Brigitte

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #194) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:12 am

Post by Reality Check »

RC serious question

are our interactions going the same way they did in our last completed game

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #195) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Reality Check »

What?

I'm scumreading parm

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #196) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Reality Check »

Alonzo is probably town

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #197) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Reality Check »

Ask me after I get home, it's in the neighborhood

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #198) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Reality Check »

Oh btw what did parm claim? It was the parry anybody thing right?

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #199) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Reality Check »

Has it been tested?

Ankamius + mastina hydra

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”