Mini 2059: Secrets of the Anuket Topaz [Over]

Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (13 players or fewer). Signups Here
Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #2875  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:43 pm

i'm also going to say this is more likely town Creature than not.
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: One step ahead of the culprit
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2876  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:46 pm

is there anything in particular we are waiting on

I don't think Elbirn is going to deliver anything if it's him
Only playing in hydras or by moderator request.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #2877  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:39 pm

i'm fine to lynch Xtoxm.
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Elbirn
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2878  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:56 pm

In post 2742, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2608, Chara wrote:
In post 2573, Flubbernugget wrote:The vote precedes two points on brigette being NAI and a setup to still get tris lynched if that were to become convenient. I think this is a perfect illustration of what I was trying to get at when I said chara's posting looks good in a vacuum. This vote really didn't bring any suspicion to chara at all, but it really should have.

isn't this the exact opposite of my posting being good in a vacuum? you're looking at one post here, not the gamestate.

considering one of tris or Brigitte seemed inevitable at that point in the game, why does scum me need to setup on anybody?

I didn't phrase that right. Your surrounding posting looks good enough in a vacuum to let something like your brigette vote slip by.

Your second assumption only holds up if you know tris to be town.


In post 2766, Xtoxm wrote:ank is hard defending tris and lining up mislynches
tris is the correct lynch but i'd be willing to cut the head off the snake and lynch ank today
shes intentionally making the game unplayable


I liked both of these posts, fight me dorks

In post 2785, Chara wrote:Xtoxm pushing tris here after Brigitte flipped town after pretty carelessly choosing to keep his vote on Brigitte even while the tris wagon built up, with absolutely no comment on any of tris's posting beforehand, is either lazy or scum.
and calling out Ank for "lining up mislynches" when he's literally done that is a major lack of gamestate awareness, same as his shading of Ank without any real evidence when she's a pretty impossible lynch at this point.
he just isn't really doing anything. if he's town he needs to get in this game. if he's scum he's coasting. i think it's the latter.
okay with lynching Flubber.


"Xtoxm is super scummy. Better lynch flub"

In post 2810, Ankamius wrote:I want Flubber mainly because I think Xtoxm obvscummed and I want to flip my other scumread so I have another day phase to make sure my theories are sound or at least that I'm not missing anything huge

I've duly noted that there's a lot of support for both Flubber and Xtoxm but everyone has their own idea for the third, that's going to be my main focus I think since I expect I have a max of 2 scum pegged if past experience is to be trusted


"Xtoxm is super scummy. Better lynch flub."

In post 2813, Ankamius wrote:I'd rather not go down that rabbit hole until I have the second flip to work off of

it's frustrating to do a bunch of analysis based on having flips I don't have and then getting those flips only for it to be what I wasn't expecting it to


It's almost as if pre flip associations are always bullshit and you dont play mafia by trying to gamesolve on day 2.

Elbirn
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2879  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:01 pm

I'm just gonna come out with this, I dont townread ank and I'm very uncomfortable that shes the driving force for this town, as someone I dont trust, pushing for lynches on players I think are town (flub)(less so xtoxm), gloating about a playstyle completely antithetical to my own (I never want to lynch town and always want to lynch scum; she wants to...lynch town but its okay because we'll get ~☆information☆~), while lining up mislynches...?

Like neither of chara/ank have earned my trust and while I dont see them as a pair necessarily, the fact that they're the driving force right now makes me feel really gross

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: One step ahead of the culprit
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2880  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:04 pm

:V

welp
Only playing in hydras or by moderator request.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Elbirn
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2881  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:05 pm

I had some other multiquotes that gotten eaten by the cookie monster so idek what else I wanted to say

Reck said some gross shit earlier but no one cared so I guess I'm just insane
Skitter is town but under gross pretenses
I have a guess who nimueh is and I guess I'm just not allowed to actually play with them because if I vote there she'll never shut the fuck up so gg on being abusive
I should actually case tris or sort her properly, shit or get off the pot

Idk what else

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: One step ahead of the culprit
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2882  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:10 pm

I don't buy that catchup
Only playing in hydras or by moderator request.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: One step ahead of the culprit
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2883  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:15 pm

none of these stances fit what you started the day with

you're suddenly townreading the two main wagons
you're scumreading the two most active posters
you're focusing almost exclusively on the methods to attain those reads and how they're handled

the rest is a bunch of shade

I think this is scum #3
Only playing in hydras or by moderator request.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Elbirn
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2884  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:19 pm

In post 2880, Ankamius wrote::V

welp


Bruv help me

Why should I be listening to you, because even if you're town everything you say reads to me like you come from another planet

I've had flubber as a solid townread for a bit now and I dont see why you're pushing him

Elbirn
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2885  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:22 pm

In post 2882, Ankamius wrote:I don't buy that catchup

In post 2883, Ankamius wrote:none of these stances fit what you started the day with

you're suddenly townreading the two main wagons
you're scumreading the two most active posters
you're focusing almost exclusively on the methods to attain those reads and how they're handled

the rest is a bunch of shade

I think this is scum #3


How does my stances "not fit"? There is no contradiction with anything I've stated so idk what you mean

And of course its shade. Because you're pushing people I believe to be town in a shitty way. Did I not make that clear? Me disagreeing with you does not make me scum dude

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: One step ahead of the culprit
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2886  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:25 pm

In post 2884, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2880, Ankamius wrote::V

welp


Bruv help me

Why should I be listening to you, because even if you're town everything you say reads to me like you come from another planet

I've had flubber as a solid townread for a bit now and I dont see why you're pushing him


with the amount of people that have been scumreading him since before you replaced in, your prod dodging since the start of the day only to start defending him now after it is starting to look like he's going to be pseudo-compromise lynched doesn't exactly mesh with "I've had flubber as a solid townread for a bit now and I don't see why you're pushing him."
Only playing in hydras or by moderator request.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: One step ahead of the culprit
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2887  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:30 pm

In post 2885, Elbirn wrote:How does my stances "not fit"? There is no contradiction with anything I've stated so idk what you mean

And of course its shade. Because you're pushing people I believe to be town in a shitty way. Did I not make that clear? Me disagreeing with you does not make me scum dude


your stances don't fit because they're different than they were the last time you posted actual content here

and the way you posted them doesn't indicate a natural progression at all

it indicates you trying to save a game that is about to go to shit
Only playing in hydras or by moderator request.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Elbirn
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2888  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:34 pm

Yes I dont like when players I townread are on the chopping block. I've already stated exactly this. Is there anything else we need to reiterate?

Like if you think my master scum plan is to do nothing but lurk, then beetlejuice into the thread to hard defend both my partners after you explicitly stated that you were waiting for the third scum to do exactly that/just got done talking about me, then you must think very little of me

You're at the center of a whirlwind of groupthink and a shoddy townbloc and it can kick rocks, homeslice

Elbirn
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2889  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:39 pm

In post 2887, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2885, Elbirn wrote:How does my stances "not fit"? There is no contradiction with anything I've stated so idk what you mean

And of course its shade. Because you're pushing people I believe to be town in a shitty way. Did I not make that clear? Me disagreeing with you does not make me scum dude


your stances don't fit because they're different than they were the last time you posted actual content here

and the way you posted them doesn't indicate a natural progression at all

it indicates you trying to save a game that is about to go to shit


Show where I indicate a different stance on what I've been saying here. Protip, I haven't and idk why you're lying. I'm also not sure why you're trying to convince me that I'm scum.

Honestly you're drumming up this whole thing about me when 2884 was clearly me asking you to spoon feed me a flub-scumread.

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: One step ahead of the culprit
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2890  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:40 pm

then why did you specifically shade how chara and I are going about our lynches and how I'm approaching the game

rather than

a. explaining why they're town
b. explaining why [insert other person here] is scum
c. reaching out to learn where these scumreads are coming from and why they're wrong

plus there was a lot of support on flubber long before I started pushing this solve of mine, why didn't you defend him when the day started or pushed tris, the slot that you voted and then completely ignored since the start of the day
Only playing in hydras or by moderator request.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: One step ahead of the culprit
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2891  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:43 pm

your catchup is literally:

"look these two posts made by the two top wagons are town!"
"look these two players leading the town are playing bad!"
"look the way this solve was formed is fundamentally terrible!"
"look I don't townread these two players leading the town but my read on them is put very vaguely... but they're not scum+scum!!!"
"look these other players are gross"
"maybe I should case tris"
Only playing in hydras or by moderator request.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

NotMySpamAccount
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2892  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:51 pm

In post 2833, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2801, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I've completely lost my will to win this game, it died after the D1 lynch, and now it feels like diving into a pool of molasses just reading the thread. I'm perfectly willing to sheep Ank or skitter or someone if it will just get this game to the end or at least to a point where the game is moving fast than 2 posts a day. If Ank is scum taking advantage to lead town astray, then screw it the scumteam deserves the win because I just don't care enough anymore. VOTE: Flubber, I hope it's not L-1 or a hammer cause I'm sure not checking.

AUGHHH I WANT TO WRITE OFF NMSA SO BAD BUT THIS

IS

SO

FUCKING

TERRIBLE

sry, I was worn out and sick of how boring the game got, act how you wish I suppose, because if I were scum this would be useless wifom making me untrustable
Show

Elbirn
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2893  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:00 pm

In post 2891, Ankamius wrote:your catchup is literally:

"look these two posts made by the two top wagons are town!"
"look these two players leading the town are playing bad!"
"look the way this solve was formed is fundamentally terrible!"
"look I don't townread these two players leading the town but my read on them is put very vaguely... but they're not scum+scum!!!"
"look these other players are gross"
"maybe I should case tris"


Yes and I see absolutely no problem with any of this.

Can you spoon feed me a reason to vote flubber now?

Elbirn
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2894  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Do you want a reason why charaXank doesnt make sense?

It's because you two would have to be sociopaths to put on scum theater talking to each other this much in a stagnant game that requires really only one deep wolf active scum

Ankamius
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: One step ahead of the culprit
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2895  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:12 pm

In post 2890, Ankamius wrote:a. explaining why they're town
b. explaining why [insert other person here] is scum
c. reaching out to learn where these scumreads are coming from and why they're wrong
Only playing in hydras or by moderator request.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

Elbirn
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2896  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:26 pm

I didnt get this post in my pedit and just saw it now

In post 2890, Ankamius wrote:then why did you specifically shade how chara and I are going about our lynches and how I'm approaching the game

rather than

a. explaining why they're town
b. explaining why [insert other person here] is scum
c. reaching out to learn where these scumreads are coming from and why they're wrong

plus there was a lot of support on flubber long before I started pushing this solve of mine, why didn't you defend him when the day started or pushed tris, the slot that you voted and then completely ignored since the start of the day


1. Because I'm lazy and that takes work. Speaking of work, I'm at work now, and I'm incapable of town/scum casing on my phone. I think I made it clear in my babbling (which you also complained about) that I want to do exactly these things, and I've repeatedly attempted to do option C but you just keep telling me why I'm scum #3 instead.

2. Do you think I'd even be cognizant of flubber being a generally suspected slot when I'm not even here? Do you think I'd have a chance to say anything about earlier when I'm...not even here?

Your criticisms boil down to "elbirn isnt actually playing this game" and boy are you correct but that's not AI

Elbirn
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 16, 2014
Location: [GMT - 5]
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2897  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:27 pm

You know
I'm just gonna fuck off again, I've got shit to do

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2898  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:27 pm

In post 2878, Elbirn wrote:I liked both of these posts, fight me dorks


i actually kinda hate the xtoxm post

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2899  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:30 pm

In post 2881, Elbirn wrote:I had some other multiquotes that gotten eaten by the cookie monster so idek what else I wanted to say

Reck said some gross shit earlier but no one cared so I guess I'm just insane
Skitter is town but under gross pretenses
I have a guess who nimueh is and I guess I'm just not allowed to actually play with them because if I vote there she'll never shut the fuck up so gg on being abusive
I should actually case tris or sort her properly, shit or get off the pot

Idk what else


uh yeah sorry about that
i had a townread on reck like a bajillion years ago but it's gone now
what don't you like about ank? i think she's pretty obvtown tbh
i also think chara is probably town but i'm not as solid on that

i know you said a bit further down you don't/can't case people rn but can you just say in like a sentence why you like flubber and xtoxm?

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Coney Island