JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:09 am

Post by JunkoChan »

There's a box under one of the beds in room 1 that I wasn't able to open
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:10 am

Post by JunkoChan »

it says is similar to the one that contained Kaori's violin, probably a main character item

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Enter »

Junko is peppery give her your attention so we can kill her :)
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Enter »

In post 3149, JunkoChan wrote:Enter is just salty, ignore him
Also this is lol:

"Hey I abused this person and they're just upset about it just let them get over it"

Lol
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:25 am

Post by JunkoChan »

yes you should just accept it and bow to me

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Enter »

What should I accept and why should I bow to the more weak minded and feeble of the two of us?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Enter »

LOL ftr

I realised what you meant when you said that I'm salty

i'm not at all, lol
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:15 am

Post by JunkoChan »

If you weren't you wouldn't even bother to answer that, so there's that

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Enter »

In post 3157, JunkoChan wrote:If you weren't you wouldn't even bother to answer that, so there's that
You know I respond to everything <3
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Class trial will start tomorrow morning my time. You can enter your final investigations till then.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Enter »

In post 3159, Frozen Angel wrote:Class trial will start tomorrow morning my time. You can
enter
your final investigations till then.
Hmmmm

Is the mod hinting at the killer?
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

- the violin kaori used was in the room, Kousei brought it
- there was an empty syringe, the one i used to calm Kaori in the drawer
- no one could enter or leave the room without us noticing it, unless they walked in when the lights were out
- there were signs that Kaori had a terrible disease, like red eyes and internal bleeding
- there was a box under the bed closed, couldn't open it

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

can we like... not save our investigation results for last minute like last time?

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I'm going to out everything I got soon enough. Needless to say, though... Akane's death wasnt a simple thing.

I'll go into more detail during the trial.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 3163, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm going to out everything I got soon enough. Needless to say, though... Akane's death wasnt a simple thing.

I'll go into more detail during the trial.
you mean she died for several reasons?

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

It wasn't as clear cut as we thought, I'll tell you that.
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

well both deads are like, what the fuck happened? and I still don't understand why I was unconcious

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well you inspected Kaori's body, right? You got any info on that?
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

Only thing I could get from her body is that she had a pretty bad disease, like cancer or repeated brain strokes

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

btw help me with something, I know there was a time where I was out and you were in the room with mitsuha and kaori, and a time where you were out and i was with mitsuha and kaori, but what about we both leaving and mitsuha staying there? is there something like that?

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

... That... Is really weird. Unless my inspection is crap enough to fudge the results THAT badly, which they aren't, that means Akane and Kaori died in completely different ways.

Pedit: I think there was the one time we let Kousei visit alone? I gotta check our stories again.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

I'm reading your again and it says we both were out of the room I was checking on Akane who was still alive around 10 pm and THEN Kaori died, you were somewhere else but it doesn't say anything about Mitsuha

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

so let's see if I got this right, you went to the library at the same time that I went to room 2 and then we both went to see Kaori, but Mitsuha stayed in the room, then Kaori died, and hour or so happened and then you found Akane in the library

JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

so Mitsuha was alone with Kaori for a period of time and while the kaori thing happened, someone killed Akane... i believe that it's fucking stupid that we weren't having the sick people in the same room

CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:49 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

INFORMATION COMPILATION POST

Alibis:

Spoiler: McMenno/Aoi Asahina
11:00-12:00 people in parlor, kaori passed out 11:30, mikan/saber/mikasa move her to room 1 where mitsuha was
12:00 I went to library with akane
12:30 go to guest room, pass by mikan
13:00 onizuka and byakuya are in guest room
13:00-16:00 I think I'm at the beach, swimming
16:00 in kitchen with saber, who is making food for mikan/mitsuha/akane, she said mitsuha is awake
16:30 go to room 1 with saber, mitsuha is there and awake, mikan is sitting in corner, kaori is in bed, unconscious. I go check in with akane
17:00 in akane with library, she eats something and naps. we go to room 2, mikasa was there and she moves.
17:30 I go to shower and go back to room 2 to sleep. akane was in bed.
24:00 I wake up for the body announcement.

Spoiler: Elsa Jay/Saber
11:00 Monokuma announced the motivation
11:00 till 12:00 You all were in parlor debating, Kaori passed out around 11:30. Mikan, Saber and Mikasa helped in moving her to room 1 where Mitsuha was sleeping (since she passed out in hallway). You stayed gaurd in that room with Mikan till 15:30. Mikan was with you all the time - beside a short break around 12:30 where she left for toilet. at 15:30 Mitsuha woke up. Around same time mikasa came in and started gaurding so you went to make some food for everyone.
15:30 you left room 2 to kitchen.
16:00 you saw asahina who came to kitchen - probably after swimming. you told her about Mitsuha.
16:30 you and aoi both went back to room 2 and Mikasa left the room. you stayed gaurd there till very late.
17:00 You gave some food to asahina so she could give some of it to Akane who was reading in Library. Asahina left the room. Mikan started to nap on the floor. Mitsuha was still resting.
18:00 you went to toilet. All three people were still resting.
18:30 Kousei came to visit Kaori. You were skeptical at first but you allowed him. Mikan woke up and check her status. She was alive and probably getting better. Kousei cried for half an hour.
19:00 Kousei finally left but bayakuya and Onizuka came to check on the people in the room. They also brought some water and food.
22:00 You heard a noise in hall way you left the room and prepared your sword but all the lights were out so you couldn't see anything. You went to the library but no one was there so you went back to the room 2 but mikan was not in room anymore. After 5 minutes Mikan came back and said she was checking on Akane who was sleeping in room 2.
23:00 kaori started to shake rapidly uncounciously. Mikan tried to calm her down with an injection. She continued her shaking. You went to other rooms to ask for help. in Room 2 only Asahina was sleeping so you didn't wake her. in room 3 you found bayakuya and Gundhum. Both came to help. Every one tried to keep kaori still.
24:00 she finally calmed down. Few moments later she opened her eyes and started to whisper "Kousei" and then she died. the body announcement was made instantly.
Asahina came out and saw Kaori. Suzaku also came. You thought Akane should be in Library as she wasn't resting in her bed so you opened the door to Library and thats when you saw Akane on the ground.

Spoiler: Annadog/Onizuka
11:00 till 12:00 You all were in parlor debating, Kaori passed out around 11:30. Mikan, Saber and Mikasa helped in moving her to room 1 where Mitsuha was sleeping (since she passed out in hallway). You left to garden to walk a little.
12:30 you came back inside and saw Gundhum who was still in parlor. and was feeding his hammesters. You went to find a place to rest so you went to the guest room. Bayakuya was there. He asked you to stay and talked to you about what he thinks about the current situation for hours. around 13:00 Asahina came to take some towels.
14:00 bayakuya starts screaming at you and calls you an idiot (cause you were napping with open eyes when he was talking) and leaves the room. You rest for a little bit.
19:00 you went upstairs to check on the girls. You saw bayakuya there as well. You both checked the room 1 where Mitsuha, Kaori, Mikan and Saber were. you realize that mitsuha is finally awake. After leaving the room you have an argument with bayakuya about where you want to rest and bayakuya decides to go to room 3 and you go to guest room again. You go to toilet, you prepare a snack and you sleep.
24:00 When you heard first body announcement you jumped out of bed and ran upstairs when you found kaori is dead. Saber screams - she was in library with Akane there, but Akane was also dead. A second body announcement announces when suzaku also comes in to check that room.

Spoiler: CaptainMeme/Mitsuha Miyamizu
You were unconscious till 15:30. Then you woke up in room 1 and saw Mikan and kaori and Saber in same room. Saber left to bring some food as Mikasa just walked in.
16:00 Mikasa and Mikan were chatting in a corner. Mikan gave Mikasa something you didn't actually see.
16:30 Mikasa came back to the room and gave that thing back to Mikan. Few minutes later Saber and Asahina came to visit as well. Mikasa left the room.
17:00 Asahina left the room to find Akane. You and Mikan decided to nap.
18:00 Saber went to toilet. All three people (Kaori, Mikan and you) were still resting.
18:30 Kousei came to visit Kaori. Saber was skeptical at first but she allowed him. Mikan woke up and checked your and Kaoris status. kaori was alive and probably getting better. Kousei cried for half an hour.
19:00 Kousei finally left but bayakuya and Onizuka came to check on the people in the room. They also brought some water and food.
22:00 You all heard a noise in hall way. Saber left the room and prepared her sword.
23:00 kaori started to shake rapidly unconsciously. Mikan tried to calm her down with an injection. She continued her shaking. Saber went to other rooms to ask for help. She came back with bayakuya and Gundhum. Every one tried to keep kaori still. You saw Kousei who was watching in the hallway.
24:00 she finally calmed down. Few moments later she opened her eyes and started to whisper "Kousei" and then she died. the body announcement was made instantly.
Asahina came out of room 2 and saw Kaori. Suzaku also came.
Another body announcement was made.

Spoiler: VashtaNeurotic/Taki Tachibana
You were watching the screens till 22:00 when all monitors shut down. Monokuma said that there is a technical issue with the power and apologized with an evil laughter.

You can ask me about anyones position before 22:00 - as much as I Taki can remember - I will let you know.
Confirmed with the Moderator - Taki was watching the monitors up until then, and can use this to verify locations prior to that point

Spoiler: JunkoChan/Mikan Tsumiki
11:00 till 12:00 You all were in parlor debating, Kaori passed out around 11:30. Mikan, Saber and Mikasa helped in moving her to room 1 where Mitsuha was sleeping (since she passed out in hallway). You stayed gaurd in that room to check on Kaori and Mitusha. Saber was with you all the time.
12:30 You leave for toilet.
15:30 Mitsuha woke up. Around same time mikasa came in and started gaurding so Saber went to make some food for everyone.
16:00 Mikasa cornered you and asked you for the key so you could unlock the people who were in piano room. You gave her the key after she insisted.
16:30 Mikasa came back to the room 1 and gave that thing back to you. Few minutes later Saber and Asahina came to visit as well and Mikasa left.
17:00 Asahina left the room. You started to nap on the floor. Mitsuha was still resting.
18:30 Kousei came to visit Kaori. Saber was skeptical at first but you allowed him. You woke up and you checked both kaori and mitsuhas status. Kaori was alive and probably getting better. Kousei cried for half an hour.
22:00 Saber heard a noise in hall way you left the room and prepared your sword but all the lights were out so she couldn't see anything. She went to check the rooms. After she left from the library, you went to check on akane in room 2. She had a fever but she was getting better. After 5 minutes you went back to room 1 and encountered Saber and everyone else.
23:00 kaori started to shake rapidly uncounciously. you tried to calm her down with an injection (It was a safe drug to calm her down). She continued her shaking. Saber went to other rooms to ask for help. Bayakuya and Gundhum, both came to help. Every one tried to keep kaori still.
Asahina came out and saw Kaori. Suzaku also came. Saber thought Akane should be in Library as she wasn't resting in her bed so she opened the door to Library. Few moments later after others went to see why Saber was screaming, second body announcement was made.

Spoiler: Enter/Suzaku Kururugi
11:00 till 12:00 You all were in parlor debating, Kaori passed out around 11:30. Mikan, Saber and Mikasa helped in moving her to room 1 where Mitsuha was sleeping (since she passed out in hallway).
12:00 Kousei went to piano room and started playing. You went to visit him.
12:30 Someone locked the piano room from outside. You and Kousei were hitting on the door.
16:00 Mikasa came and unlocked the door, explained that Mikan was the one who locked the door as she thought you guys are dangerous and explained that she convinced her to allow her to unlock this door. You leave to downstairs. Kousei stays in piano room crying.
16:30 You go for a shower in first floor shower.
17:00 You go to Parlor and stay there watching Taki from monitor.
22:00 The tv suddenly shuts down. You try to check the hallway but all lights are out so you stay inside the parlor.
24:00 First body announcement happens. You go to upstairs and find kaori is dead. Saber screams in library so you go there after Onizuka. A second body announcement happens.

MISSING ACCOUNTS (if any of these have been posted already and I missed them please lmk)

Not_Mafia/Kousei Arima
Aurathebirb/Mikasa Ackerman
Xotxm/Gundham Tanaka
Segaco/Byakuya Togami
Nancy Drew 39/Spike Segal

Return to “Social Game Archive”