Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:37 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Not sure what you're asking me

Also super confused why everyone but parmigiano is getting wagoned

VOTE: parmigiano

Starting to get wary of that fact and want to take the sure scum flip
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Varsoon »

Why's the CHEESE a scum flip, Radiant?
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:49 am

Post by mbaki »

In post 799, Varsoon wrote:
In post 797, Fractured wrote:
In post 748, Varsoon wrote:I can't make the first move if I can't vote.

@Fractured: Respond to what, though?
Thoughts on mbaki. You haven't posted any, as far as I'm aware.
I like saying mmmmmbaki.
Feels funny to say
MMMMMbaki

Reminds me of Umbasa.

Anyway those dudes seem town enough.
I made this word up! and I love it too
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:03 am

the posts that i already addressed as super good reasons to scumread them + the fact that, as i pointed out, everyone but them keeps getting wagoned
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Alonzo »

VOTE: parmigiana
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Varsoon »

I haven't been wagoned, though, Radiant.
Does that make me a scum dog millionaire?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 631, Fractured wrote:However, while there are plenty of votes being thrown around and considerably few reads in comparison, your vote has remained on us since the beginning of the game. In fact, even while you've entertained suspicion and scumreads on other people, you haven't moved from us or added anything around stating a scumread on us. This particularly fascinates Enter who thought he had mind-melded with you in marathon mafia. He certainly expects more from this slot.
I move my vote when I feel like it'll be more productive elsewhere, and that hadn't happened yet.

The 'we aren't mindmelding' shtick is the same exact line Enter pulled as scum when pretending to scumread me in the other marathon game we played together, so I don't think that's the angle you should be taking here if you want me on your side. I am also disappointed we haven't mindmelded, but part of that is because all you'd done previously was thrown around soft townreads on easy-to-townread players and hadn't given a single tangible scumread to work with.

I like some of your other thoughts in this post though. I'm scumreading mbaki for much the same reasons and the Varsoon conflict you're describing feels believable. And I'm not really seeing a scum agenda towards townreading Parm here

UNVOTE:
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 674, Brigitte wrote:
In post 495, GuiltyLion wrote:RC you're frankly just bad at reading me

I can't remember a single game we've played recently where you've correctly townread me

if you're town here that'll be three in a row of you paranoia scumreading me for no reason

my scum game is not that good

and if my associatives with your scumreads are sloppy that makes me even more likely town
@GuiltyLion, What is the context of this post? This seems very overreaction to RCs read.
the context is I had a number of townreads (implosion, mastina) either scumreading me or angling to scumread me, and the past couple of games I've played with RC he's scumread me when I've been town - last time being Half Flag Nightless where he literally attempted his gladiator thing on me for two straight days - and I did not want to have to deal with that again in this game. I definitely overreacted a bit but I also strongly did not feel like entertaining the direction the thread was heading.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 631, Fractured wrote:529 - You ignored Taly making an assessment and questioning you in 259, and you've given 0 explanation or thought around your response on Enter's latest post.
i did indeed ignore you
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 677, Brigitte wrote:
In post 672, Fractured wrote:I agree. I am in a similar boat, this restrained posting is weird for me to get used to. How do you feel about GuiltyLion/mbaki?
mbaki has a certain flow to his posts that make it seem natural, so nothing has given me pauses. I am not sure about GuiltyLion yet.
from the scumgame I saw from Eddie when I played with him a year or two ago, he's extremely good at sounding natural tonally. I only started catching onto him halfway through D2 when I noticed he wasn't actually ever taking stances or participating substantially in important questions on game events and players. which is the same kinda vibe I've gotten from him so far this game
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by mbaki »

that GL Fractured interaction looks super SvS but i'm not gonna push that too hard
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 688, Michael Scott wrote:ISO skim leaves me with a strong townread on Fractured.

1. RVS mindmeld on townreads - I'd imagine scum would pick apart and attack one of the RVS posters, I was expecting to be called awkward for it.
2. and - Clear, transparent stances on things early in the game without any real need to. +town indicative.
this is a tremendously bad post, for the record

1 - everybody knows faking townreads as scum is easy. It also feels like unnatural/forced reasoning - "they're not playing how in this specific manner I would expect scum to play, therefore they're town"
2 - there was definite need to, because several people were scumreading them and voting them. like you're giving them town credit for doing something that either alignment would want to do to look town.

I have to think a townie - especially players of Auro/volxen caliber - would see that a scum!Fractured could fake this level of content so far and would have more paranoia than a "strong townread" after an ISO skim. this feels like a fabricated townread because they already decided previously that they didn't want to scumread Fractured slot

VOTE: Michael Scott
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 810, mbaki wrote:i'm not gonna push that too hard
why not
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 809, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 677, Brigitte wrote:
In post 672, Fractured wrote:I agree. I am in a similar boat, this restrained posting is weird for me to get used to. How do you feel about GuiltyLion/mbaki?
mbaki has a certain flow to his posts that make it seem natural, so nothing has given me pauses. I am not sure about GuiltyLion yet.
from the scumgame I saw from Eddie when I played with him a year or two ago, he's extremely good at sounding natural tonally. I only started catching onto him halfway through D2 when I noticed he wasn't actually ever taking stances or participating substantially in important questions on game events and players. which is the same kinda vibe I've gotten from him so far this game
You didn't really catch onto me if you mean the vanilluxe game, it was a curb stomp
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 812, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 810, mbaki wrote:i'm not gonna push that too hard
why not
you are too good to need a serious answer to this, so you're not getting one
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I thought you were someone else that used to use a Hobbes avatar.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 729, JohnnyEnglish wrote:Players who I believe have an extremely high probability of being town:

mbaki
Reality Check
GuiltyLion
Brigette
implosion
Michael Scott

I think Varsoon is scum.
why mbaki/Michael Scott

you don't need to give me an essay but a one liner or two on how you can rule out those two from being scum
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by mbaki »

GL i want to know your confidence in your scumread on me
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 817, mbaki wrote:GL i want to know your confidence in your scumread on me
in an objective sense it's fairly weak

but relative to most of the other players it's significant, at this point i don't really see a world where you work your way into my townbloc at the expense of somebody else without flips

do you agree with the assessment that you've been around this whole game so far but haven't really done anything to shape it? like I don't have a sense at all of who you actually townread or scumread
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Reality Check »

hi guys

is my presence requested in the present moment
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:13 pm

yes
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Reality Check »

lovely!

what am I needed for my dear
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Brigitte
Brigitte
Goon
Brigitte
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Brigitte »

Snacks.
mbaki
mbaki
Mafia Scum
mbaki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by mbaki »

In post 818, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 817, mbaki wrote:GL i want to know your confidence in your scumread on me
in an objective sense it's fairly weak

but relative to most of the other players it's significant, at this point i don't really see a world where you work your way into my townbloc at the expense of somebody else without flips

do you agree with the assessment that you've been around this whole game so far but haven't really done anything to shape it? like I don't have a sense at all of who you actually townread or scumread
I have shaped it in the sense I've actively influenced thread direction. I don't actually have strong reads, or I would be casing them. I do think its actually indicative of my town game that I don't, I fake reads as scum more often than I'd just say "I don't really have any reads". Granted, I fake reads as town too, such as faking faking townreading RC for my bored bad gambit. I've voted my strongest scum reads but they still aren't all that strong.

Maybe I'm a super OP role trying to not get night killed :O /crumb??? Or maybe I'm a super bad role trying to get night killed by saying that :O /crumb???

But I don't see you pushing my lynch despite claiming a scum read on me which isn't awful. I still want Alonzo today.
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I have twinkies

that's it :V

Ankamius + mastina hydra

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”