NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:50 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

I'm gonna goahead and agree with Ank that town cohesion is done for. I'm crazy suspicious of the flubber claim, but I'm willing to lynch xtoxm just to see. VOTE: xtoxm If we can't get a lynch within irl today or tomorrow there's no way town has a chance bc we'll never agree enough on anything.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

I think i would lynch this too ^^^^^^
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Elbirn »

I have a guess that no lynching turns night on, cuz I can't imagine there being a consequence for no lynching otherwise

NMSA is a good compromise but as gross as he is I sometimes lowkey fear hes just not very good at the game yet. Unless hes an alt hes only been on site for like a month and a half.

Push comes to shove I can vote for Tris/NMSA/xtoxm in that order, and the latter is only so I can shit on everyone who forced the false dichotomy of "one of flub and xtoxm MUST be scum because REASONS that I wont ELABORATE UPON"

So uh

Yeah I want Tris today

I'll hammer over a no lynch but please dont make me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Elbirn »

*hammer xtoxm
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3150, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I'm gonna goahead and agree with Ank that town cohesion is done for. I'm crazy suspicious of the flubber claim, but I'm willing to lynch xtoxm just to see. VOTE: xtoxm If we can't get a lynch within irl today or tomorrow there's no way town has a chance bc we'll never agree enough on anything.
tbh I'm starting to get really iffy on the shadowing
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3152, Elbirn wrote:Push comes to shove I can vote for Tris/NMSA/xtoxm in that order, and the latter is only so I can shit on everyone who forced the false dichotomy of "one of flub and xtoxm MUST be scum because REASONS that I wont ELABORATE UPON"
is this directed at me or everybody else
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3155, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3152, Elbirn wrote:Push comes to shove I can vote for Tris/NMSA/xtoxm in that order, and the latter is only so I can shit on everyone who forced the false dichotomy of "one of flub and xtoxm MUST be scum because REASONS that I wont ELABORATE UPON"
is this directed at me or everybody else
That's my reading of the groupthink taking place
If that's an unfair characterization and someone somewhere has actually gone over this I can fuckoff and stop being so aggro I guess
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm asking because that was pretty consistently the biggest thing that was being argued for why I was wrong
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Chara »

Elbirn, i've talked about why Xtoxm is scum a lot. not so much Flubber, but Xtoxm is who i've wanted to lynch this whole time.
i know it's long but this is in my ISO if you start from the most recent things.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Elbirn »

I might not have been clear. My understanding is that there is specifically a false dichotomy where people have decided one of xtoxm/flubber necessarily must be scum but haven't elaborated on why. And actually idk why I'm bitching because even if someone did I'd say "well pre flip associations suck". But basically yeah It's this dichotomy that I'm against, not actual scumreads. I'll iso you because due diligence and such
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:25 am

Post by northsidegal »

Prodding Succinct.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 3152, Elbirn wrote:"one of flub and xtoxm MUST be scum because REASONS that I wont ELABORATE UPON"
I get your frustration, but for what it's worth, my ISO has some points on urap2 being scum, and we are competing wagons.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:50 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3154, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3150, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I'm gonna goahead and agree with Ank that town cohesion is done for. I'm crazy suspicious of the flubber claim, but I'm willing to lynch xtoxm just to see. VOTE: xtoxm If we can't get a lynch within irl today or tomorrow there's no way town has a chance bc we'll never agree enough on anything.
tbh I'm starting to get really iffy on the shadowing
shadowing?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

also tris's response to being wagoned is .... very lackluster
Show
Hiatus once more.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

NMSA feels like my shadow
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

so i'm only townreading like 2.5 people rn which is troubling (ank, elbirn, kinda chara. i guess maybe succinct too by virtue of the fact that town needs to be somewhere)

i'm also only scumreading like 1.5 people rn,one of whom is the ic claim, which is also troubling (flubber, kinda xtoxm)

my reads on: tris, nimueh, creature, reck, nmsa don't really exist and/or hover around nullscum which is really disappointing in a game this long
Show
Hiatus once more.

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3165, skitter30 wrote:so i'm only townreading like 2.5 people rn which is troubling (ank, elbirn, kinda chara. i guess maybe succinct too by virtue of the fact that town needs to be somewhere)

i'm also only scumreading like 1.5 people rn,one of whom is the ic claim, which is also troubling (flubber, kinda xtoxm)

my reads on: tris, nimueh, creature, reck, nmsa don't really exist and/or hover around nullscum which is really disappointing in a game this long
My challenge to you is to sort tris and chara
Chara is my secret hail Mary scum read, dont tell them
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

tris is like .... really luckluster and like around and asking vague fluffy questions but isn't actually doing anything
chara is probably somewhere above the nullread but it's not a very strong read rn
there were a few times a couple of weeks back when i interacted with them in real time and that felt super townie but it was long enough ago that basing a townread on that feels :/

idk how to sort tris because she's super passive and i think to read chara again i'd want to try to talk to them in real time again
Show
Hiatus once more.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

so uh

do you all remember the several times I've expressed that skitter feels weird

this is another of those times
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Succinct »

In post 3002, NotMySpamAccount wrote:What posts are your scumread on me based on?
Most since replacing in; prominent offenders: , , .
Since then, as well.
In post 3101, Flubbernugget wrote:
I am going to IC tomorrow
Can we please agree to speedlynch Flubber tomorrow when this is inevitably shown false?

Pretty sure we all know it's bs, but we're all going to let him prove it regardless.

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 740, Flubbernugget wrote:As much as both of his main pushes skeeve me out reck looks better after his reads list than before. The fake anger thing I pointed out stemmed from the fact that I really didn't see anything that looked like provocation from me or Enter to actually irritate him in any reasonable way. It made his posting seem like he was more playing to a character than being genuinely crass. That was why I decided to unvote for him when the wagon was forming. I wanted as few irritants to reck at the time to see what he would and wouldn't get pissy about. That ended up being moot by the LAL push anyway.

As previously mentioned, I'm liking urap for scum. His pushes off the nmsa wagon were basically just a few new votes and wagon solicitations. And when nothing happened, they just tried the same thing with a new head. It's not really a productive way to try and form reads and doesn't come off as actually trying to solve the game.

Ank is looking pretty scummy too.
In post 985, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 849, skitter30 wrote:i feel like there's something wonky in your logic somewhere or that i'm missing something in this convo but i'm a little too tired rn to sort out what's bothering me exactly rn, so i think i'm just going to drop this specific line of inquiry until i figure it out

p-edit @ank
Not fully caught up but I wanted to get back to this

Remember how many times urap was scum reading nmsa but still tried to get wagons going elsewhere?
In post 1018, Flubbernugget wrote:
Chara wrote:i still think u2's turnaround there is more towny than not. and it's hard to tell if a random fakehammer amid another fakehammer is trolling or not when you don't actually comment on it.
so u2 bringing it up for discussion didn't strike me as bad.

i also don't think consistency is towny, anyway, but i might have accepted that Ank's thought processes are drastically different from mine.

pedit: hahaha. of course you'd say that after i've typed this.
I think in a bubble, urap asking about my fakehammer is fine. When there's not much more in the way of looking for scum reads than "here's what my memory serves, a bunch of gut town reads," it's a straw grasp and an attempt to look town.
In post 988, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 935, u r a person 2 wrote:@Brigitte I think I'm scum reading this fake hammer in particular. What do you think?
In post 765, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: nmsa
You've had one scum read the whole game that was wrong, and this is the best you can do to find scum? Shade a blatant troll vote based on the first fake hammer?

You're not gamesolving because you can't gamesolve because you're scum.

VOTE: urap
I don’t really think Flubber and Xtoxm are linked and many of Flubber’s posts seem to have a townie thought process to them. It’s the
nuance
, which distinguishes Flubber’s posting from Urap2’s. Nuanced reads are the most difficult thing for scum to fake. Also doubling down on Chara obvtown read, for her reads on both of them.

I don’t know what to make of Tris but I’m tr the last two who jumped on Brigitte - Chara, Succinct, so VCA still doesn’t point to scum pushing through Brigitte wagon over Tris.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3165, skitter30 wrote:so i'm only townreading like 2.5 people rn which is troubling (ank, elbirn, kinda chara. i guess maybe succinct too by virtue of the fact that town needs to be somewhere)

3 people, me, Succinct and Chara have given confident Creature trs based on meta and me by both meta and play, so I don’t understand how that hasn’t influenced your read on him.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Nimueh »

In post 3169, Succinct wrote:
In post 3002, NotMySpamAccount wrote:What posts are your scumread on me based on?
Most since replacing in; prominent offenders: , , .
Since then, as well.
In post 3101, Flubbernugget wrote:
I am going to IC tomorrow
Can we please agree to speedlynch Flubber tomorrow when this is inevitably shown false?

Pretty sure we all know it's bs, but we're all going to let him prove it regardless.

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
In post 3164, Ankamius wrote:NMSA feels like my shadow
Based on those posts Succinct linked, I can see why.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: NMSA

I prefer this now
Creature
Creature