Scummies Nominations 2018

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
RadiantCowbells
People tried

Pronoun: He

Post Post #18  (isolation #0)  » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:20 pm

+1
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #21  (isolation #1)  » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:18 am

Actually I'm going to -1 for now because I suspect they will be a serious paragon contender by the end of the year.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #26  (isolation #2)  » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:32 pm

That's factored in LQ lol

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #48  (isolation #3)  » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:52 pm

yeah scummies are kind of a joke right now

but more on that later

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #68  (isolation #4)  » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:00 pm

In post 61, mastina wrote:
In post 60, Gamma Emerald wrote:edit: yeah I think I'm looking at Kiana as well
It says something that most people's first reaction to Kiana is "alt"; Kiana can easily fool players into thinking that simply by being so damn competent. (Would support, if that wasn't clear enough. :P)

Also Iconeum I echo; potential's there, I just need to see more.

no

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #81  (isolation #5)  » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:37 pm

imo we should tend towards nominating more people rather than less

it's the judges job to kick out the people who don't deserve it

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #99  (isolation #6)  » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:33 am

Alisae is cute

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #105  (isolation #7)  » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:15 pm

Don for that game should probably be a group nom although I do concur that she was the strongest of the 3.

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #125  (isolation #8)  » Tue May 01, 2018 2:34 am

Of course, he had far too many weaknesses to use my power.

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #231  (isolation #9)  » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:27 pm

Does FL's role actually qualify as third party though

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #232  (isolation #10)  » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:31 pm

In post 192, Mathdino wrote:Nominate Ruby Red for Rising Star

Basically my current mafia hero

Great reads, loads of charisma and confidence , overall a powerful, disrespectful and unwavering addition to any playerlist

The only thing that discourages me from this nomination is that I suspect she'll be a serious Paragon contender by the end of the year

I only just now saw this post

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #234  (isolation #11)  » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:45 pm

In post 21, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually I'm going to -1 for now because I suspect they will be a serious paragon contender by the end of the year.

Officially anti-nomming NSG for rising star
Nominating her for paragon

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #237  (isolation #12)  » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:57 pm

In post 235, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 231, RadiantCowbells wrote:Does FL's role actually qualify as third party though

I went through this complex for a bit as well, but generally, I definitely was 3rd party, but if I won, Mafia also won, but I wasn’t with Mafia. I had to take them down essentially as well.

It definitely felt like I was inflitrating the Mafia team rather than being a part of it, and I think that comes across over the length of the game.

i feel like this is in practice makes you play more like a scum than a 3p

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #238  (isolation #13)  » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:03 pm

but uh

not actually questioning the nomination

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #240  (isolation #14)  » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:53 pm

mmm

i think on principle the same person should not win both

and as things stand nsg has 0 competition for paragon, so.

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #241  (isolation #15)  » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:54 pm

that said your point is taken and i don't really object to her being the rising star given that i consider her a shoe in for it.

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #263  (isolation #16)  » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:18 pm

can we refuse to give plotinus the nom unless plotinus mods another get a room game

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #268  (isolation #17)  » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:18 pm

In post 265, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 263, RadiantCowbells wrote:can we refuse to give plotinus the nom unless plotinus mods another get a room game

Given the year of 2018 being over I’ll say you can’t do that now

just try and stop me

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #270  (isolation #18)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:21 am

wanted to add to the northsidegal paragon writeup that i didn't actually writeup that she has a 80.7% town winrate between that account and 1 other account that's definitely not her.

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #289  (isolation #19)  » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Ceremony is going to be next week.

[ + ]

Return to Mafia Discussion