Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:31 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1048, insomnia wrote:Send me one scum game where Persivul claims anything as scum, bolded, on day one, on the first page and after you'll tell me you didn't find anything, convince me why he'd start doing it now.

VOTE: urap2

You're making my post seem scummy and you're trying to throw shade on me, when my read makes perfect sense
lol this is a ridiculous request

I'm simply asking you why you don't think it's likely. Are you saying that you went back and looked to see if he had claimed informed townie as scum, and that when you saw that he had not you decided to believe the claim based on meta?

Or do you believe that it would be a bad play for scum to make, generally?

Or is it something else?
103-11 0-2
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Vedith and i am an animal 4 are really quick to get the voting started here on D2. Don't consider this an OMGUS suspicion. If you start voting me, of course, you're gonna be the first person I go back and analyze. These are my findings. Like I said before, my radar was tunnel-visioned on Sandal and Nips, now on D2 I can widen my knowledge.
In post 22, Vedith wrote:
In post 17, YellowSnow wrote:VOTE: vedith like he's doing him a favor by believing him.
Of course. Me saying I believe him encourages others to not try and shade it.
As Scum, Pers won't give shit away for free. As town he plays by the "book".

I'm helping \o/
I see this as an attempt to buddy up with what seemed to be an obvious town member early in the game. This could be a scum play.
In post 720, Vedith wrote:So why is Burkenstock Scum?
Do we really need to explain it to you further?
In post 726, Vedith wrote:I don't feel nips has had an impact on me.
What else is scummy for him?
In post 728, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Emperor flippyNips

Okay I can go for this.
In post 851, Vedith wrote:UNVOTE: Emporer flippynips
I'm going to bed then I'll think again tomorrow.
Wagon resistance then a quick decision to hop on, then leaves again.
"Snip snap! Snip snap! Snip snap! You have no idea the physical toll, that three vasectomies have on a person."
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1045, u r a person 2 wrote:@shiidaji what are your thoughts on Insomnia right now?

What are your thoughts on him considering you conf!town?
My town play shines through regardless of my role and I have a lot of relevant content to get a gutread from, so it's lazy to confirm me solely off that! Wilky and Creature's role flips are strong indications of my role being legit though, so from the perspective of someone joining on D2 WITH that info in mind I understand it. I'd have to look into all games that Percy and insomnia have shared so I can see things from insomnia's perspective before I can picture it it as lazy scum since this is like the second time I've heard someone say something about Percy's tendency to play things straight.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:37 am

Post by The Last Knight »

I town read Persivul with his claim. Mostly because I wanted to believe it. And now with the town PR and the scum traitor, the 4 scum thing makes sense. The PRs this game will likely be related to this ratio and making it even.

I suppose I wanted to say that I town read Shiidaji now too.

Love the pic, btw.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:39 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 21, Persivul wrote:
In post 19, YellowSnow wrote:No I'm just trying to pick your brain. Answer the question please.
I already did: "Town being in mylo/lylo a day earlier than expected would be a huge advantage to scum."

Do you disagree?

Maybe you're not aware of this, but when an Informed flips in a normal, their information received is redacted. So, if I die tonight without having claimed, town doesn't get that information. That means that I needed to claim today. Waiting to claim could have given me some scum hunting advantages, but there's also the risk that someone would be lynched quickly while I was away. That happens a lot lately. So, I decided to claim right away.
In post 18, Persivul wrote:
In post 16, YellowSnow wrote:Why did you claim already.
This implies another time would be better.

What is that time, and why?
In post 608, Persivul wrote:
In post 486, Persivul wrote:I'm tired, sick, and working 72 hour weeks.
Zulfy is being a bit of a prick about this via pm (don't see where he has standing to worry about participation considering the whopping 1 VC he's given), so I've requested replacement to get him off my back.

Not a bad play, but it puts you on the spotlight for sure. Plus, it makes sense he's conftown. He gave the information that town needed and then because he was sick and probably didn't feel like playing. I don't see scum replacing like that, especially because nobody was suspicious of him.

These are good posts, they don't ping scum to me. I don't get why an informed townie would wait. You have one job which is to send
information
Informed
townie, right? Why'd he keep that to himself, especially knowing he could be killed n1.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1051, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Vedith and i am an animal 4 are really quick to get the voting started here on D2. Don't consider this an OMGUS suspicion. If you start voting me, of course, you're gonna be the first person I go back and analyze. These are my findings. Like I said before, my radar was tunnel-visioned on Sandal and Nips, now on D2 I can widen my knowledge.
In post 17, YellowSnow wrote:VOTE: vedith like he's doing him a favor by believing him.

I'm helping \o/
I see this as an attempt to buddy up with what seemed to be an obvious town member early in the game. This could be a scum play.

Okay I can go for this.
"Snip snap! Snip snap! Snip snap! You have no idea the physical toll, that three vasectomies have on a person."
OMGUS at it's finest.
We're lynching here today. Anyone want to try and convince me otherwise I'm all ears.
I claim scum \o/
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:41 am

Post by insomnia »

and then he repped out*
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

OMGUS at it's finest.
We're lynching here today. Anyone want to try and convince me otherwise I'm all ears.[/quote]
Did you even read the first bit??
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1055, Vedith wrote:
In post 1051, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Vedith and i am an animal 4 are really quick to get the voting started here on D2. Don't consider this an OMGUS suspicion. If you start voting me, of course, you're gonna be the first person I go back and analyze. These are my findings. Like I said before, my radar was tunnel-visioned on Sandal and Nips, now on D2 I can widen my knowledge.

I'm helping \o/

Okay I can go for this.
OMGUS at it's finest.
We're lynching here today. Anyone want to try and convince me otherwise I'm all ears.
In post 1057, Dr Easy Bake wrote:OMGUS at it's finest.
Did you even read the first bit??[/quote]
That's better.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:45 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1052, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 1045, u r a person 2 wrote:@shiidaji what are your thoughts on Insomnia right now?

What are your thoughts on him considering you conf!town?
My town play shines through regardless of my role and I have a lot of relevant content to get a gutread from, so it's lazy to confirm me solely off that! Wilky and Creature's role flips are strong indications of my role being legit though, so from the perspective of someone joining on D2 WITH that info in mind I understand it. I'd have to look into all games that Percy and insomnia have shared so I can see things from insomnia's perspective before I can picture it it as lazy scum since this is like the second time I've heard someone say something about Percy's tendency to play things straight.
Did you want more credit? Why's my read lazy lmao, I don't understand. I'm not the type to quote 100 posts and talk on them and then argue one's alignment based on them. A claim on day one that's bolded and that comes from Persivul who isn't really the type to stand out too much is a reason to believe he's legit imo
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

lol posting is hard :eek:
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:46 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1058, Dr Easy Bake wrote:

I'm helping \o/

Okay I can go for this.
OMGUS at it's finest.
That's better.[/quote]
:facepalm:
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1061, insomnia wrote:
In post 1058, Dr Easy Bake wrote:

I'm helping \o/

Okay I can go for this.
OMGUS at it's finest.
That's better.
:facepalm:[/quote]
Peep my March 03, 2019 join date.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:51 am

Post by The Last Knight »

I also want to add that I wanted Wilky to defend himself. The fact that he hadn't made me feel like he was backed into a corner. You can chalk it up to protecting his precious PR, but if you're at L-2 you should probably start towning up. DEB already said a lot of what I was thinking during the night. Wilky knew we were all pretty ready to end the day and he knew the wagon on him was growing. Especially since Persivul/Shiidaji has claimed the number of mafia in the game, that role's existence should have been made known somehow. I mean, with that PR, I'd be pretty inclined to believe the informed town claim. And that's a lot of information that Wilky kept to himself.

TL;DR
I am sorry that Wilky was town, a PR at that, but I'm not sorry that I voted for him. That's his own fault.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:51 am

Post by insomnia »

Urap, do you have any reads on Chara?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1058, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Did you even read the first bit??[
Yes and you saying it's not OMGUS should mean what to me?
I claim scum \o/
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:53 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1054, insomnia wrote:Not a bad play, but it puts you on the spotlight for sure. Plus, it makes sense he's conftown. He gave the information that town needed and then because he was sick and probably didn't feel like playing. I don't see scum replacing like that, especially because nobody was suspicious of him.

These are good posts, they don't ping scum to me. I don't get why an informed townie would wait. You have one job which is to send information . Informed townie, right? Why'd he keep that to himself, especially knowing he could be killed n1.
I'm not arguing that it wasn't correct for town!Pers to claim his information right away. If he is town, I think it was absolutely correct. But I'm also not seeing the downside of doing it as scum.

If I'm hearing you correctly, and please correct me if I'm wrong, you're town reading him because you don't think scum!persivul would put himself in the spotlight, because you town read his replace-out, and because his posts feel town-indicative to you.

That's a fair basis for a read, but I'm not sure why it makes you so confident in your read on him that when I didn't conf!town him, you threw a vote on me for it. I also don't understand what the post being in bold really has anything to do with the read, but you've brought it up a few times?
103-11 0-2
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Regardless of my lack of posting skills, you're just downright wrong Vedith. I'm not scum I'm vt. You're misreading my attempts to make my vt roll entertaining.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1065, Vedith wrote:
I'm not JUST saying it isn't. I gave you logical reasoning.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1063, The Last Knight wrote: TL;DR
I am sorry that Wilky was town, a PR at that, but I'm not sorry that I voted for him. That's his own fault.
This is exactly how I feel.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:56 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1066, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1054, insomnia wrote:Not a bad play, but it puts you on the spotlight for sure. Plus, it makes sense he's conftown. He gave the information that town needed and then because he was sick and probably didn't feel like playing. I don't see scum replacing like that, especially because nobody was suspicious of him.

These are good posts, they don't ping scum to me. I don't get why an informed townie would wait. You have one job which is to send information . Informed townie, right? Why'd he keep that to himself, especially knowing he could be killed n1.
I'm not arguing that it wasn't correct for town!Pers to claim his information right away. If he is town, I think it was absolutely correct. But I'm also not seeing the downside of doing it as scum.

If I'm hearing you correctly, and please correct me if I'm wrong, you're town reading him because you don't think scum!persivul would put himself in the spotlight, because you town read his replace-out, and because his posts feel town-indicative to you.

That's a fair basis for a read, but I'm not sure why it makes you so confident in your read on him that when I didn't conf!town him, you threw a vote on me for it. I also don't understand what the post being in bold really has anything to do with the read, but you've brought it up a few times?
1.Brings even more attention on the post and his claim. He's done it 2 times.
2.Yes, you're right about my basis for tring him.
3.You know how I use my votes :D. You should be aware that it'll most likely change
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1068, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 1065, Vedith wrote:
I'm not JUST saying it isn't. I gave you logical reasoning.
Logical? :lol:
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1069, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 1063, The Last Knight wrote: TL;DR
This is exactly how I feel.
:down: :down: :down:
I claim scum \o/
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Shiidaji »

Ehh I don't want the credit but I typically want a thought process that resembles town trying to figure the game out instead of parking their car down. I'll reread this last conversation tonight.

@@this playerlist if you're quoting something huge try to snip it down so your post doesn't become a hot mess like deb's post above, we already have plenty of multiposters, the big quote walls just make it even more annoying to reread later ty next

My Vedith townread is dropping.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:00 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1064, insomnia wrote:Urap, do you have any reads on Chara?
Looking back, I think Chara's focus on creature was town-indicative.

I like their push onto TLK

I like their push off of Flippy

I like their questioning of Shiidaji's town read on your slot

Chara looks town af
103-11 0-2

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”