Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:02 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

the thing I don't love most about chara's iso is the vote on wilky, but who am I to judge on that one?
103-11 0-2
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1071, Vedith wrote:
In post 1068, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 1065, Vedith wrote:
In post 1058, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Did you even read the first bit??[
Yes and you saying it's not OMGUS should mean what to me?
I'm not JUST saying it isn't. I gave you logical reasoning.
Logical? :lol:
How is it not? Sleepless Things and The First Queen are having a debate right now and aren't paying attention to our talks. They started something with each other and are focusing on it. You started something with me so I'm focusing on it. It's how an argument proceeds. An OMGUS vote would have been just me voting you and giving no rhyme or reason. I didn't vote you. You put your attention on me, so I put my attention on you.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1073, Shiidaji wrote:My Vedith townread is dropping.
You shouldn't have a town read on me anyway
I claim scum \o/
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1073, Shiidaji wrote: @@this playerlist if you're quoting something huge try to snip it down so your post doesn't become a hot mess like deb's post above, we already have plenty of multiposters, the big quote walls just make it even more annoying to reread later ty next
I tried and failed miserably, but I'm working on it. I agree that the big posts unless it's all relevant is a waste of space. I think I've got it down now though.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1077, Vedith wrote:
In post 1073, Shiidaji wrote:My Vedith townread is dropping.
You shouldn't have a town read on me anyway
Like......what?!?!
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Shiidaji »

vedith voting deb is pointless you should be voting TLK with me rn. you're focusing too hard on your twilight "lynch this regardless of wilkis flip" deb's hammer made sense from what we know about deb's perspective.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1076, Dr Easy Bake wrote:How is it not? Sleepless Things and The First Queen are having a debate right now and aren't paying attention to our talks. They started something with each other and are focusing on it. You started something with me so I'm focusing on it. It's how an argument proceeds. An OMGUS vote would have been just me voting you and giving no rhyme or reason. I didn't vote you. You put your attention on me, so I put my attention on you.
What you did was OMGUS. The fact you aren't even willing to follow up with a vote on me either makes me think Scum more.

If you want to make me change my mind, you're as open as everyone else to attempt it.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1080, Shiidaji wrote:vedith voting deb is pointless you should be voting TLK with me rn. you're focusing too hard on your twilight "lynch this regardless of wilkis flip" deb's hammer made sense from what we know about deb's perspective.
Why does it ever make sense?
We had a good chance to lynch who DEB thought was Scum but the first opportunity, the Scum read was out of the window.

Tell me again why TLK.
I claim scum \o/
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:13 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

Oh another reason for a TR on chara is the night kill (I guess it doesn't have to be a night kill, but I doubt we have TWO vig or vig-type roles, so what did kill him if not nk?)

I don't think Chara is happy to let the night kill be creature since scum knew they were looking for a traitor.

What do you think about Chara, Insomnia?
103-11 0-2
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 am

Post by insomnia »

Ehh I don't want the credit but I typically want a thought process that resembles town trying to figure the game out instead of parking their car down. I'll reread this last conversation tonight.
Innocent until proven guilty, I make text walls on scum and not town reads. Sue me. I don't have to prove my town read by quoting their every action because there's bound to be a suspicious thing either way. I read persivul based on his claim and his reason to rep out, is that a lazy read? He posted day one, I conftowned him because I was looking at his posts, not at yours. Therefore, you become conftown for me because you repped in his slot.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Shiidaji »

deb yeehaw'ing onto the hammer honestly felt expected/in-character to me

tlk dropping the thing that was on his mind (putting together a URA case) to just suddenly convince himself that wilkis is a good vote and throw together a lame case did not feel expected/in-character to me

ill put together my tlk thoughts tn my people need me
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Vedith »

Okay I'm willing to listen.
I wanted to vote DEB today to see how they reacted. I can tell you it was very poorly though.
I claim scum \o/
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1027, u r a person 2 wrote:@insomnia

Oooh, buddy, rolled scum this game, eh?
talk about what pinged you here?

VOTE: TLK
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Chara »

i don't necessarily
Deb's posting, particularly the sense i get that he didn't really learn to not do this again.

but i also find it towny. there's an ego to it that i think comes far more from town who feels justified in what he says than scum who is happy to have apparently gotten away with hammering the vig.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1041, Shiidaji wrote:after Scept and Flippy did. I assumed this was during Chara's catch-up, which meant Chara was keeping up with the thread and trying to "fit in" with what's going on currently instead of focusing on their re-read to discern scum. That feels self-conscious to me.
i always keep up with the thread while catching up. if players are online and posting i'll have one tab to keep an eye on that and the other to keep reading, because reading is boring.
and yes, i wanted to get a word in on the Flavor joke.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:35 am

Post by insomnia »

I'm not sure on Chara. They're pushing a scum agenda on Me/Creature/DEB on post 611 and then on 623 they clear DEB and their town read on my slot and on creature "gets better" after 623. I'm not sure how to read them at the moment because they claimed 2 scum in that post, but they ended up pushing a TLK scum agenda and clearing every single person on 611 (at least for the moment). They've also voted for Wilky despite not giving any sort of opinion on the slot. That's why I'd like to ask @Chara if they have any more scum reads other than TLK at the moment. I am at a null right now on Chara, comfortable with my current town reads, they're the most obvious ones for me.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:37 am

Post by insomnia »

Reading TLK's ISO now and I'll give you my thoughts
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1041, Shiidaji wrote:I like quick curt comments like this and generally townread them when they seem brash and posted without thinking. That's reflected in my D1 Creature read. The wagon vote, a read that I agree with and a read that I know is correct, and the prod dodge that isn't some long-winded excuse followed by a replacement all lean me towards town. To me scum are more inclined to provide fluff or false content to fill out their prod dodge posts because it helps them coast more smoothly. That is where my head was at!
i can understand this as a townlean i suppose, but it all feels fairly weak. it's very very null to me.
voting with your thoughts at the time is something, though. but i didn't find Scept's replacement to be anything but underwhelming.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:40 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1087, Chara wrote:
In post 1027, u r a person 2 wrote:@insomnia

Oooh, buddy, rolled scum this game, eh?
talk about what pinged you here?

VOTE: TLK
Nothing had pinged me up until this post.

After this post I'm getting some pings. The pers read feels fake. Well, the read doesn't feel fake, but the reasoning and interaction with me around that read feel fake.

I could get on board with scum!tlk tho. I didn't like a lot of their iso d1 and I don't like them trying to link themselves at the hip with DEB

What are your thoughts on insomnia?
103-11 0-2
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Vedith »

URA is probably town
I claim scum \o/
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:42 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1094, Vedith wrote:URA is probably town
and what are your thoughts on insomnia? the player, not habitual sleeplessness.
103-11 0-2
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1090, insomnia wrote:I'm not sure on Chara. They're pushing a scum agenda on Me/Creature/DEB on post 611 and then on 623 they clear DEB and their town read on my slot and on creature "gets better" after 623. I'm not sure how to read them at the moment because they claimed 2 scum in that post, but they ended up pushing a TLK scum agenda and clearing every single person on 611 (at least for the moment). They've also voted for Wilky despite not giving any sort of opinion on the slot. That's why I'd like to ask @Chara if they have any more scum reads other than TLK at the moment. I am at a null right now on Chara, comfortable with my current town reads, they're the most obvious ones for me.
i don't remember clearing you
or
Creature. i've been suspicious of Scept/you for most of the game, i remember making a joke about that going into night.

and i certainly never cleared Creature. i said FL shouldn't be townreading him, because he was certainly playing in a way that could be his scumgame, and the only reason i didn't wagon him D1 was because i knew Creature would be obvious given more time. he doesn't respond in any good way as town to a wagon, so that form of interrogation would be useless.
i consider myself pretty good at reading him.

as for the wilky vote, he was a nullish scum read, and only because i didn't have much reason to think he was town. i'm annoyed that i didn't think to warn anyone about the L-1 issue, because i joined the wagon to better read wilky and those on the wagon. i expected someone on or off it to question my vote for precisely the reason of my not mentioning him much beforehand. and then things happened while i was offline.
i should've thought about the gamestate better when trying that, really. i don't think he was very towny but his claim would have been a 100% "lets wagon someone else".
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Vedith »

I think Insomnia is an easy to read player. And that's just from 2 completed games and viewing of others to tell.

So I'll decide before the day is over if Scum or not.
I claim scum \o/
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Chara »

u2: i didn't like Scept, still don't like insomnia. i thought his reaction to you questioning his Pers read was over the top and i'd call him a good candidate for scum given his posting and my reads on the rest of the list.
it's not a very strong read, though. i'm more comfortable trying to find more players i can write off as town and then making a PoE based on that.

it's mostly that really hit me as defensive, because if insomnia's read makes so much sense he has nothing to fear from one player throwing shade.
and the post about me is more one i don't fully understand because it doesn't feel like he actually parsed half the posts in my ISO.

pedit: i like easy to read players.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:54 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1090, insomnia wrote:
I'm not sure on Chara. They're pushing a scum agenda on Me/Creature/DEB on post 611 and then on 623 they clear DEB and their town read on my slot and on creature "gets better" after 623.
I'm not sure how to read them at the moment
because they claimed 2 scum in that post, but they ended up pushing a TLK scum agenda and clearing every single person on 611 (at least for the moment). They've also voted for Wilky despite not giving any sort of opinion on the slot.
That's why I'd like to ask @Chara if they have any more scum reads other than TLK at the moment. I am at a null right now on Chara, comfortable with my current town reads, they're the most obvious ones for me.
Everything bolded is IIOA (information instead of analysis), which in my experience often comes from scum. I get that from this you got a question from this, and that's good, but when you're done engaging with Chara I would like to see some analysis to turn this narrative into a read.
103-11 0-2

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”