Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Fair enough. My bad. Shouldn't have asked you here. *sigh*
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

A50 should be able to post here starting in like 20 minutes or something right?
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

yeah he should be able to post now
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:20 pm

Chito: Elena, were you in a channel with Dunn? Was he aware of your plan to weak visit {PB}?

Does anyone have any idea why Dunn would have targeted Elena last night otherwise? He didn't indicate he was townreading her before night began.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4927, Near x Mello wrote:yeah he should be able to post now
Somebody should call him! Quick!

OH GOD HE CAN'T HEAR US HE HAS AIRPODS IN OH GOD
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Hello, all you hypocrite hopeless bloody weebs. Did you miss me, you brainless losers?

First let me FUCKING tell you that my FUCKING blacklist act cannot be FUCKING called FUCKING inappropriate FUCKING netiquette by someone who FUCKING types "FUCKING" more that they FUCKING breath during FUCKING typing their FUCKING post. That's just FUCKING unacceptable to FUCKING come from
her

Now let's get back to the game, shall we?

Anyway, I am conf!town. I dunno why but something happened that confirmed me. If not, then wait for it to happen.

Meanwhile, let's curse at each other and be stupid. I like being stupid (
I'm a monkey
, duh!).

Oh, did I tell you I was conf!town and should be treated as conf!town and that if you don't acknowledge me as conf!town and refuse to treat me as comf!town then I'mm start typing in caps and calling you all names? BECAUSE I SHOULD NOT BE LYNCHED EVER AND YOU TRY TO SHOW ME WHERE I DID THIS AS SCUM BEFORE BECAUSE I NEVER EVER EVER DO THIS AS SCUM AND IT'S ON YOU THAT YOU DON'T TR ME ALREADY BECAUSE I'M OBVIOUS TOWN FROM EVEN BEFORE I BECAME CONF!TOWN.

Also, I am thinking of lynching Torque here because I
don't
think he ever flips scum in this game and that's how I want to play the game, but if you try to lynch anyone else I will shout at you demanding proof beyond any doubt that they're flipping scum and will make you promise to vote yourself, eat your socks and have a tattoo on both your buttocks cheeks that spells "I mislynched town" if they flip town. You agree to that? Huh? Do you? No. Promise me. Why aren't you answering? See? You're ignoring me. That's what I thought. So let's lynch Wisdom or PB becasue..

Wait! Are you cursing at me? I heard you cursing while you were reading. No, you may not have said it aloud but it went through your brain. I HATE YOU. PLEASE DON'T EVER PLAY WITH ME AGAIN.

Now let's go back to the matter of lynching my Town reads. I AM NOT A HYYPOCRITE. APOLOGIZE. APOLOGIZE. APOLOGIZE. APOLOGIZE. APOLOGIZE. APOLOGIZE. APOLOGIZE. APOLOGIZE. APOLOGIZE. APOLOGIZE. APOLOGIZE. APOLOGIZE. (repeat to eternity).

Why are you ignoring me? I will not tolerate this behaviour. You are ruining my game. I have no idea about any of the shows everyone's character from, including mine, but I have been waiting for 379 years, 4 moths, 12 days and 9 hours (give or take a quarter of an hour) to play this game and be KIRITO, and...

Did I tell you that I am conf!town and should be treated as conf!town??

Oh, I almost forgot! IT'S WALL_QUOTE TIME! :twisted:
In post 2124, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2122, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 2120, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I town read A50 and Pink Ball, which makes me feel more comfortable about it, and I feel scum would have jumped onto Elena by now if she was town.
this is stupid and maybe manipulative

if it was as simple as "wagon not taking off = scum" then me, you, mastina, RP, gamma are all scum and Robert is town, huh?

~Near
Nah, I said Mastina is town, I think Gamma is town, and Ive stayed my town read on RP. It’s not as simple as that always. That’s situational.

You’re comparing A New Hope to the Force Awakens. Sure, there are A LOT of similarities, and essentially the same plot, but the context and given circumstances are different, making the entire situation not the same thing at all, which explains different crowd reception, actual analytical value, and the like
In post 2152, Flavor Leaf wrote:Votecount 1.15
Vedith(5) ~ Near x Mello(91), Chito and Yuuri(79), Clemency(52), mastina(73), Joan of Arc(32)

Votecount 1.16
Vedith(9) L-1 ~ Chito and Yuuri(83), mastina(78), Joan of Arc(32), Drixx(22), Gamma Emerald(82), Torque(81), Spike and Jet(127), Near x Mello(97), Almost50(58)

Here’s the Vedith wagon. It started picking up steam, then Vedith claims and real quickly Near changes his vote to Mastina. Counterclaimed, and Near has to move back to get the bus cred.

The fact that this was counterclaimed tells me that scum is on this wagon. I think I want to say Chito’s town from this because he was on Vedith for a long time and stayed strong onto it, plus I doubt it’s them and Near.

Mastina is probably town, but could be coasting scum, i don’t really care to get into that right now. Drixx is flipped town. Joan is one of the homies. I’ll explain why i believe Gamma to be town when I pull up another vote count. And A50 is suiciding if he’s scum.

That leaves Near, SnJ, and Torque. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were multiple scum on this wagon, and my bets would be Near and Torque if that were the case. Near relieves pressure from scummate Vedith then they got counterclaimed.

I have some more Vote stuff I’m gonna pull up for Gamma and Torque.
In post 2153, Flavor Leaf wrote:1.15
Drixx(2) ~ singletonking(48), Torque(67)

This is who is voting Drixx prior to claims. Torque then move some over onto Vedith once Drixx claims even though they were voting there, which is why I’m starting to feel ScumTorque is very possible.

Gamma Emerald(3)~ Elena Fisher(22), Pink Ball, Clemency

This was the largest wagon besides Vedith at the end of the day. I know there was a Pink ball wagon prior, but that dissipated, so I think this is more telling. Clemency is basically conf town in my eyes already, and Pink Ball and I got into some discussion where they basically metaphorically slapped me because I was getting paranoid on the slot, mixed in with the Vedith countering wagon, Pink Ball is town. Elena being on the Gamma wagon splits scum, which we all know scum like to do, which directly coincides with the Elena/Near scum team I’ve been stating.

Near bused Vedith but backed off once pressure got involved. Near was pushing Elena/Robert/Me as scum, pushed Robert and myself, but Elena wagon gained a little steam and backed off.
In post 2164, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2161, Near x Mello wrote:your analysis is poor and crystal clear manipulative because you begin with the hypothesis im scum

~Near
It’s not that I began with that hypothesis, I have been actively finding reasons to believe that you are scum this game, and you haven’t attempted at all this game to rectify that read.

It’s not on me to analyze you “better” when you don’t give any sort of actual posting to analyze in the sense. I have been looking for scum elsewhere, I had even considered the fact that i was wrong on you multiple times, but you don’t give any actual reasons for anything, you constantly discredit and misrep, and nobody in this game should feel bad if they don’t town read you because you don’t give them anything. You are actively avoiding giving any sense of read on you, which is more than likely because you are scum.

Is there a part of me that feels that you could be green? Yes. It’s Not very high, though, because you are actively avoiding actually playing and just constantly tunnel in almost an entirely political fashion.

You wait for momentum to be pulled, and you help use the centripetal force of the natural flow and momentum in this game to move it where you would like to move it.

This has happened time after time this game, with the Vedith claim, you helping relieve the pressure, but then it got bounced right back.

You waited for Mastina to case me so you could use the momentum to join on me. The momentum was siding with me, so you backed off of it.

This is your scum game. You aren’t playing to find scum, youre swinging the momentum around to have the group mindset collectively mislynch so you don’t have to take the fall for it, and playing it in a way where if someone is mislynched, it’s their own fault.
In post 2165, Flavor Leaf wrote:you know the best reason for everyone here to see that I am the town win this situation?

ScumWisdom has to get rid of TownFL because I’m tunneling. If I am night killed, I will do damage to the scum team, and Clemency can become confirmed town.

ScumFL doesn’t need to push Wisdom here. I night kill threats and people that push me. Take a look at OK2. I literally spent 2 nights making sure Wisdom dies.

Drixx was also in my channel.

Wisdom says that scumFL just needs to kill Wisdom then that guarantees the game for me, right?

Then why was I actively letting Wisdom go for a bit? I was going over the possibility that he was town, and I talked about this in my channel that I just really didn’t want to be wrong on Wisdom.

I even decided to vote Elena, someone that Wisdom has stated was scum. I was going along with him to try and make sure my read was as accurate as it could possibly be.

He isn’t trying to read me, he’s trying to mislynch me. I have actively been trying to read him, and I discuss with him.

I respond to every single thing he comes after me for and when he tries to discredit me.

I clear everything up.

TownWisdom does not scum read me here after doing all of these things.

He just doesn’t.
In post 2194, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2193, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 2181, Gamma Emerald wrote:FL's points on Near look damn solid
VOTE: Near X Mello
Chito: Can you summarize that case in your own words. Because I barely read it, I didn't particularly like the parts I did read, and I seriously get no indication here that you read it other than "this looks like a fight I can sheep one side on because a lot of things have been said". I think your reaction to FL's case is fake, which to me suggests you are more likely to be scum.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Gamma is the player who knows me best on site, and can tell when i’m locked onto scum (or what I full believe to be scum) and casing scum rather than defending against a townie.

And I pointed out, that’s basically proven, Wisdom’s lack of attempting any analysis, and just discrediting, so I’m slashing you with my sword tonight because if you are town, you will lose the game for town.

My posting is literally undeniable.
In post 2233, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2229, mastina wrote:
In post 2055, Flavor Leaf wrote:However, my scum mimicking does in fact feel different, I’ll give you that.
Guess what I think that you are this game?

Yep.
Different. From your town reactions.
Well, you’re wrong. :shrug: I have no idea how to help you with that at this point, and I don’t really care to. I’ve given plenty of strong reasons why I’m town, and why Wisdom is scum. Other people see this. It’s not on me at this point, it’s on you to not tunnel and reanalyze if you’re town.

Occam’s razor says you aren’t actually town and you’re coasting with this, and I can’t prove that right now, nor do I gut feeling think you are scum.

There’s just nothing I can say, I feel you just want me to be scum, and if I’m not scum, I feel you just want the pleasure of mislynching me.

Either way, you’re wrong simple as that.
In post 2242, Flavor Leaf wrote:Whichever of the 2 of them are town just want the pleasure of being able to say they got me lynched. The fact that they’re the only ones on me right now after this incredible debacle shows that there is scum in this game.

I want to make an announcement. For me to be scum here, this means that i were to have successfully taken on Wisdom and Mastina to the point they are the only ones voting me, and actively tunneling might I add, which means I would have to be essentially duping every single one of you that aren’t Wisdom/Mastina while taking both of them on.

Now, I’m a strong scum player, sure. But that is insane. The only argument for why I would play in that kind of way would be to prove I can. Fine, decent argument, but I don’t actively throw games like that. I play towards my wincon no matter what. Even as town doing crazy shit I’m still actively trying to win, which I feel is pretty apparent here.

Neither Wisdom nor Mastina know my meta very well, yet they are acting Like they are some kind of experts in it.

A50/Gamma are the only players that I feel can possibly know the extent of my game, and maybe even Singleton to a certain extent.

Does anyone here feel that I am truly duping every single player here to the point where, as wisdom out it, “If Wisdom dies, FL guarantees a win.”

PEDIT: Ill do that RP.
In post 2244, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2237, Torque wrote:@FL Sigh whatever. I won't touch you or Clem today. My patience hasn't been high because I'm in every position to just sheep Mastina and take the easy way to play and even told her I'd do it but I'm never really all that convinced.

Telling you how I'm playing totally defeats the purpose. Sorry. But I have plans with you if Near and Mello flip scum today. Which... I don't actually hate going in that direction. Although you don't think Gamma sheeping your case on Near but recently sheeped Near's case on Robert is awfully scummy? Like, what does that make Robert in her pov? Does she talk about that?
Gamma’s one of the players I’m closest with on site. She’s even the first player to mod a game in my BooneyToonz series that isn’t me. We’ve won town games together. If I town read Gamma and Gamma made solid points, and I wasn’t sure where to go, I’d Sheep Gamma definitely, and I feel we’re in that position, but reverse.

I feel like Mastina wants to lynch me as like an achievement, if that makes sense. As does Wisdom, but Wisdom’s achievement is he wants to beat me in a 1v1 when he’s scum.
In post 2250, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2247, Torque wrote:
In post 2244, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2237, Torque wrote:@FL Sigh whatever. I won't touch you or Clem today. My patience hasn't been high because I'm in every position to just sheep Mastina and take the easy way to play and even told her I'd do it but I'm never really all that convinced.

Telling you how I'm playing totally defeats the purpose. Sorry. But I have plans with you if Near and Mello flip scum today. Which... I don't actually hate going in that direction. Although you don't think Gamma sheeping your case on Near but recently sheeped Near's case on Robert is awfully scummy? Like, what does that make Robert in her pov? Does she talk about that?
Gamma’s one of the players I’m closest with on site. She’s even the first player to mod a game in my BooneyToonz series that isn’t me. We’ve won town games together. If I town read Gamma and Gamma made solid points, and I wasn’t sure where to go, I’d Sheep Gamma definitely, and I feel we’re in that position, but reverse.

I feel like Mastina wants to lynch me as like an achievement, if that makes sense. As does Wisdom, but Wisdom’s achievement is he wants to beat me in a 1v1 when he’s scum.
That doesn't say anything why Gamma can't be a wolf doing the same thing or using that to get a chance to jump off Robert or whatever ._.
You’re right. I don’t have a town case for Gamma other than I don’t think she’s scum, but I generally feel like I can soul read Gamma, and the fact I don’t scum read her makes me feel she’s just town.

I’m not scum reading you for pushing there, and continue pushing there and I’ll try to explain more when I can put it into words.

I feel like everything said against her is NAI, and I understand that it comes off as scummy when she just sheeps, but she DOES do that as town too. It’s just a personality thing. She was reacting heavily to stuff earlier, I feel she just lost cohesiveness in this game.
In post 2253, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2248, Flavor Leaf wrote:Dunnstral
Spike and Jet
Gamma Emerald

Chito and Yuuri
Clemency
Pink Ball
A50
Singleton
Joan
Toogeloo
dunnstral
Gamma
RP

Ooba

Mastina
Torque/Chito

Elena
Near

No order within tiers. I mean, I could probably order it, but yeah
Oops. Dunnstral, spike and jet, and Gamma were meant to be deleted at the top. I copy pasted the alive list. I had Dunnstral twice too. Spike and Jet is with Ooba.
These were all posts made by Flavor Leaf. They serve no purpose in my argument and I haven't even reread them. They're just here to provide the intense impression I am doing something productive (the same as mastina's quotes are).

Let me know if you want more of this shit. (Also let me know if I should go quote posts from previous games to maximize the effect).

As a matter of fact, let me just do it anyway:
Subject: Mini Normal 2038: Cool Art I've Found Mafia [Game Over]
AP wrote:
Take #1:

*Camera has a close up on a golden 2-folded entrance door to a wide big ballroom

[Imagine this has is golden metal instead of glass]

The door opens and AP walks in walking down the middle path while cheers come from both sides, and some girls are throwing themselves on the International Man of Mystery.

Suddenly, He pauses.. a close up on his face .. he looks stunned. "Oh, Shit! I FORGOT... "

He then turns around and strides back towards the door..

2 steps before he gets there, he pauses again.. "Shit! I forgot what I had forgot!"

He turns around and walks down the same path he had just walked back from..

As he reaches the same point he had reached before he pauses once more. "SHIT! I remember what I had remembered when I said I forgot, but then forgot".

He strides back firmly towards the door and leaves the room.

Take #2:

*Camera has a close up on the same entrance door, and AP walks in through it.. same noises/cheers it appears, and same thing.. girls are throwing themselves on him, only this time he has a wider smile on his face and is strutting with confidence.

Someone from the sides shouts "You forgot!".

AP: "Nah! This time I know I didn't. I went back to double check I did flush the toilet!"

Voice: But..

AP: "Shush! Let me enjoy these majestic moments of pretending to be the
King of Balls
while I'm working undercover to uncover Dr Evil's evil plan."

Voice: But that's the point. "king of balls"! The only thing you managed to uncover is.. *points*

*AP looks down while the same voice continues..*

Voice: You FORGOT YOUR PANTS. Your trousers. Your pantaloon, you idiot!

AP: "Oh! SO that's why it feels so cold in here!"

*AP turns around running towards the entrance, trying not to trip on the still incoming shower of ladies throwing themselves at him*

AP: "'scuse me, ladies.."

AP (mumbles to himself): Feels like baseball, cold showers, and Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day syndrome all over again"

Take#3

*Same as take #1 & #2, Ap is walking through that golden entrance door. This time the camera shows him in full, ensuring he is properly dressed for the occasion. This time the ballroom is much quieter and no one seems to notice him. Not a single girl has even crossed roads with him.

AP: AH-HA! Spotted you!

VOTE: RCE

*Commercials Break Here*
Now where were we? Ah.. the punch line.

VOTE: mastina

P.S. If you are going to respond to ANYTHING from this post, please quote the entire thing, add your one-liner response, and MAKE SURE YOU MESS UP THE QUOTE SO YOU CAN REPOST AND FIX IT IN THE FOLLOWING POST.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Serious talk: Stop being lazy and vote mastina NOW. I won't tell you who the other scum is, because you'd all be in disbelief. I'll give you a hint though: once mastina is flipped they'll either lurk out or replace out.

If mastina flips green I will vote myself on D4.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, Chito is not scum because:
1- Robert was mod-killed because he contacted a player in the game outside of a legal game thread. Why would he try to contact Chito outside the channel they shared with us?
2- Chito protected me in N1. No.. I'll even give you room to consider it was a fake claim. Still, WHY? Why would scum protect/claim to protect me on N1?
3- Chito did mention they were a protective role AFTER Drixx countered Vedith. Like, what scum would see their p getting axed for fake claiming and being CC'd and goes on to claim the same utility that has been CC'd?
4- If Chito is scum the they know one of Elena.mastina to be town. Why won't they let us lynch the townie of them and make us look bad for it? If you remember, Chito were arguing with us in the channel, but in the main thread they were supportive enough not to break our union. Yes, they made a bad call with Gamma, but we eventually all did and Gamma was playing weird to say the least.

My solid 100% Town block would be Near+Chito+PB+myself. Cerb I'm not only always paranoud about but his play is also weird and "unsolvey" .. or let's say it's "not as solvey as I would expect from him at this stage.

Elena also was taking a backseat for most of the game, and only came back to efforting recently. I feel "a little bit" better about her now, but she sure isn't out of the suspects pool.

Torque is a mystery to me. Town by play but no meta for me to try and figure out what he's thinking or to what purpose.

Did I miss anyone? I don't think so. Now let's lynch mastina and see if "someone" replaces out tonight.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, and as for my lack of "oomph", here goes:

say oomph upside your head say oomph upside your head
pay attention now
now I want all you gappers, and finger snappers
you toe tappers and you love rappers

I want you all to

Is this enough oomph for you?
Now I want you all clappers to vote the airhead japper
and stop listening to their yapper or I'm gonna have to call you all slappers

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4875, Elena Fisher wrote:Plus pre flip is a bad way to scumhunt. As I said
This is soooooooooooo scummy I can't even. I dunno how you all let Elena go with that one.
Pre-flip is bad
at the start of the game
. When we have
no scum flips yet
. We already had not one but TWO scum flipsm so if someone's gonna use these to paint me as scum they should be able to use the same flips to identify the 4th scum.

Note: I no longer think Elena is likely scum. I'm just pointing out how scummy the post is.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Vote mastina NOW

Wow. I am becoming more and more like her. :(

Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

VOTE: mastina
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:56 pm

Chito: What moved your read of Elena, A50?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Seems like he took the airpods out
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

almost youre wrong on joan though

I think the initial mastina/elena call was right, more so after torque's input
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:08 pm

In post 4825, mastina wrote:Almost50, in spite of claiming otherwise, had a method of knowing about content from the Channel 48 neighborhood where Dunnstral posted the Morality suspicion.

He has proven access to no less than two other neighborhoods.
If he has the ability to read/interact with three...why not all four?

The scum spy is literally outed as being Almost50.
Chito: @A50, I think I kinda gave up trying to actually make my way through mastina's wallposts but I keep feeling like I should seriously engage with them but there's just so many repeated points. You're right that her playstyle is really frustrating here.

I think this was the only point I got hung up when trying to work through. Could you have posted in Channel 7 instead of having me communicate with RP on your behalf?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4937, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Chito: What moved your read of Elena, A50?
Maybe she fooled me with voting mastina (and mastina voting her), but I also realized someone could be doing their act relying on mastina and being TR'd for it. The amount of hypocrisy in their posts plus repeating the same
irrelevant
stuff over and over could very well be a ploy to paint anyone who votes them as being hateful to their play rather than scum reading them. Now with a mastina lynch they'd be left all alone and won't be able to keep up the act, so they'd probably replace out.

Note: I didn't mention names. I DID NOT MENTION NAMES!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4939, Near x Mello wrote:almost youre wrong on joan though

I think the initial mastina/elena call was right, more so after torque's input
I never said it was anyone in particular. You may enjoy being in your shoes, but I assure you I am nor (and I wasn't even amused watching it when I couldn't post). I thus am not talking about anyone in particular. OK? :wink:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4940, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 4825, mastina wrote:Almost50, in spite of claiming otherwise, had a method of knowing about content from the Channel 48 neighborhood where Dunnstral posted the Morality suspicion.

He has proven access to no less than two other neighborhoods.
If he has the ability to read/interact with three...why not all four?

The scum spy is literally outed as being Almost50.
Chito: @A50, I think I kinda gave up trying to actually make my way through mastina's wallposts but I keep feeling like I should seriously engage with them but there's just so many repeated points. You're right that her playstyle is really frustrating here.

I think this was the only point I got hung up when trying to work through. Could you have posted in Channel 7 instead of having me communicate with RP on your behalf?
Nope. I repeat: I only had access to channels 1 & 5. When I thought Dunn SR'd FL it was a mistake, but when he said he mentioned it in his channel I decided to play him and double down on the idea that I may have access to all channels still.

On another note: Would you please vote mastina already? She's been lying out of her teeth I couldn't even read a full post without cursing. I skimmed many, skipped some and I still wished I had a one-shot Vig ability. I even wished I was vengeful so I could get myself lynched and take her out with me. I am 200% sure she flips scums here (that's double as certain as one who had a Cop check on her)

Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:21 pm

Chito: Anything else we want out of this dayphase?
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Anime U-Pick: King size
Votecount 4.6

mastina (3)
- Torque, Almost50, Near x Mello

Almost50 (2)
- mastina, Joan of Arc
Cerberus v666 (1)
- Amzela
Joan of Arc (1)
- Pink Ball

Not Voting (3): Cerberus v666, Chito and Yuuri, Elena Fisher

With 10 alive(?), it's 6 to lynch.
Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-26 23:00:00)

Please refrain from using inappropriate words, guys.
Elena Fisher is being prodded, they have (expired on 2019-03-20 03:28:34) to get back in or they'll be replaced.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4893, Near x Mello wrote:i never said i dont fit as an almost buddy
i said im not scum so from my pov there are no almost buddies
And yet that argument carries no weight when it's mine.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4896, Near x Mello wrote:so even interactions aside, a combination of {me, almost, Chito} means all scum were in ch5
And this is supposed to be unlikely...

...Why?

...When alignments were generated after people's picks, and people got their first picks pretty much, and their first picks are the flavor which their neighborhood membership are based upon?

Everyone in channel 48 picked a slice of life anime; everyone in other channels has linked flavor based on some other common traits. Those were always picked, no matter what, and alignments were the next thing rolled. So why wouldn't there be all scum in the same neighborhood? That's like saying there wouldn't be all scum in a row in the playerlist--in spite of the mod using explicitly random alignment generation.

Random doesn't mean "this can't happen", it means it is statistically an anomaly to happen, but can in fact happen and does. A mod who rerolled because all scum were in a row on the playerlist would be using (bleeped because bleep the mod) mod interference.
Same argument applies for neighborhoods--a mod who rerolled because all scum were in one neighborhood would be using that very same mod interference. It is (bleeped because bleep the mod) modding all around so if you believe in the competency of Tatsuya as a moderator, you MUST believe as a direct correlation that Tatsuya would stick to their flavor/alignment guns and no shift things on that merit.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:22 pm

Here's this again (re: spoiler at bottom of this post).

2.12-->2.13 is interesting to look back at at this point with Dunn's flip, although it doesn't perfectly resolve the mast/elena solve vs A50's mast/joan solve.

3.10 does make me feel a bit better about it not being Elena/Joan wildcard.

Torque in VCA is a bit worse than I remembered but that's not enough to budge my read for now.

There's a few things I want to talk through with Yuuri but at this point I'm not sure when she will be better or able to really focus or get caught up on the game.

@mastina, who is the scum in 2.13 again?

Spoiler:
Votecount 1.2
Joan of Arc(3) ~ Elena Fisher(1), mastina(3),
Dunnstral
(8)
Gamma Emerald
(2) ~
Clemency
(15), Near x Mello(4)
Toogeloo
(1) ~
Super Smash Bros. Fan
(1)
Super Smash Bros. Fan
(1) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(2)
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ Joan of Arc(8)
Near x Mello(1) ~
Robert2424
(3)
Dunnstral
(1) ~
BulletNLynchProof
(2)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(3)
Almost50(1) ~ Almost50(8)

Not Voting (7):
Spike and Jet
(0),
Gamma Emerald
(5),
Toogeloo
(0),
Flavor Leaf
(2), Reasonably Psychotic(7), Torque(11), Asking for a friend(5)

Votecount 1.3
Joan of Arc(3) ~ Elena Fisher(1),
Dunnstral
(19),
Gamma Emerald
(20)
Reasonably Psychotic(2) ~ Joan of Arc(21), mastina(16)
Gamma Emerald
(2) ~
Clemency
(29), Near x Mello(16)
Toogeloo
(1) ~
Super Smash Bros. Fan
(1)
Super Smash Bros. Fan
(1) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(23)
Near x Mello(1) ~
Robert2424
(4)
Morality
(1) ~
BulletNLynchProof
(9)
BulletNLynchProof
(1) ~
Morality
(10)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(5)
Almost50(1) ~ Almost50(18)
Dunnstral
(1) ~ Torque(18)

Not Voting (4):
Spike and Jet
(11),
Toogeloo
(7), Reasonably Psychotic(14), Asking for a friend(27)

Votecount 1.4
Super Smash Bros. Fan
(3) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(36), Almost50(30), Near x Mello(28)
Reasonably Psychotic(2) ~ Joan of Arc(22), mastina(16)
Joan of Arc(2) ~
Dunnstral
(20),
Gamma Emerald
(34)
Gamma Emerald
(2) ~
Clemency
(34), Elena Fisher(10)
BulletNLynchProof
(2) ~
Morality
(16),
Super Smash Bros. Fan
(2)
Spike and Jet
(1) ~ Asking for a friend(49)
Near x Mello(1) ~
Robert2424
(6)
Morality
(1) ~
BulletNLynchProof
(9)
Dunnstral
(1) ~ Torque(28)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(6)
Asking for a friend(1) ~
Spike and Jet
(25)

Not Voting (2):
Toogeloo
(7), Reasonably Psychotic(19)

Votecount 1.5
Super Smash Bros. Fan
(3) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(36), Almost50(30), Near x Mello(43)
Joan of Arc(2) ~
Dunnstral
(20),
Gamma Emerald
(38)
Gamma Emerald
(2) ~
Clemency
(34), Elena Fisher(10)
BulletNLynchProof
(2) ~
Morality
(16),
Super Smash Bros. Fan
(3)
Asking for a friend(2) ~
Spike and Jet
(39), Joan of Arc(23)
Spike and Jet
(1) ~ Asking for a friend(58)
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ mastina(16)
Near x Mello(1) ~
Robert2424
(8)
Morality
(1) ~
BulletNLynchProof
(14)
Dunnstral
(1) ~ Torque(37)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(6)

Not Voting (2):
Toogeloo
(7), Reasonably Psychotic(19)

Votecount 1.6
Gamma Emerald
(3) ~
Clemency
(35), Elena Fisher(11),
Toogeloo
(8)
Super Smash Bros. Fan
(2) ~ Almost50(30), Near x Mello(46)
Spike and Jet
(2) ~ Pink Ball(74),
Chito and Yuuri
(39)
Pink Ball(2) ~
Gamma Emerald
(38), Joan of Arc(24)
BulletNLynchProof
(2) ~
Morality
(14),
Super Smash Bros. Fan
(3)
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ mastina(20)
Near x Mello(1) ~
Robert2424
(8)
Morality
(1) ~
BulletNLynchProof
(14)
Joan of Arc(1) ~
Dunnstral
(22)
Dunnstral
(1) ~ Torque(41)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(7)

Not Voting (2):
Spike and Jet
(54), Reasonably Psychotic(19)

Votecount 1.7
Vedith
(4) ~ Almost50(30), Near x Mello(47),
Chito and Yuuri
(41), Torque(46)
Gamma Emerald
(3) ~
Clemency
(38), Elena Fisher(11),
Toogeloo
(12)
Pink Ball(2) ~
Gamma Emerald
(44), Joan of Arc(27)
Spike and Jet
(1) ~ Pink Ball(74)
singletonking
(1) ~
Morality
(14)
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ mastina(21)
Near x Mello(1) ~
Robert2424
(8)
Morality
(1) ~
singletonking
(15)
Joan of Arc(1) ~
Dunnstral
(22)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(8)

Not Voting (3):
Spike and Jet
(66),
Vedith
(1), Reasonably Psychotic(19)

Votecount 1.8
Vedith
(5) ~ Near x Mello(48),
Chito and Yuuri
(50), Torque(46),
Clemency
(40),
Spike and Jet
(101)
Pink Ball(3) ~
Gamma Emerald
(49), Joan of Arc(27),
Robert2424
(11)
Spike and Jet
(2) ~ Pink Ball(77),
Toogeloo
(15)
singletonking
(1) ~
Morality
(15)
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ mastina(27)
Morality
(1) ~
singletonking
(15)
Joan of Arc(1) ~
Dunnstral
(23)
Gamma Emerald
(1) ~ Elena Fisher(12)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(8)
Almost50(1) ~
Vedith
(21)

Not Voting (2): Reasonably Psychotic(28), Almost50(33)

Votecount 1.9
Vedith
(5) ~ Near x Mello(67),
Chito and Yuuri
(63), Torque(54),
Clemency
(41),
Spike and Jet
(112)
Pink Ball(3) ~
Gamma Emerald
(53), Joan of Arc(27),
Robert2424
(13)
Gamma Emerald
(3) ~ Elena Fisher(19), Pink Ball(104),
Dunnstral
(24)
Spike and Jet
(1) ~
Toogeloo
(19)
singletonking
(1) ~
Morality
(16)
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ mastina(40)
Morality
(1) ~
singletonking
(17)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(9)
Almost50(1) ~
Vedith
(36)

Not Voting (2): Reasonably Psychotic(30), Almost50(36)

Votecount 1.10
Vedith
(5) ~ Near x Mello(73),
Chito and Yuuri
(67), Torque(60),
Clemency
(41),
Spike and Jet
(112)
Pink Ball(3) ~
Gamma Emerald
(61), Joan of Arc(28),
Robert2424
(15)
Gamma Emerald
(3) ~ Elena Fisher(19), Pink Ball(122),
Dunnstral
(24)
Spike and Jet
(1) ~
Toogeloo
(19)
singletonking
(1) ~
Morality
(16)
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ mastina(50)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(11)
Almost50(1) ~
Vedith
(39)

Not Voting (3):
singletonking
(18), Reasonably Psychotic(36), Almost50(43)

Votecount 1.11
Vedith
(5) ~ Near x Mello(73),
Chito and Yuuri
(70), Torque(60),
Clemency
(43),
Spike and Jet
(115)
Pink Ball(5) ~
Gamma Emerald
(66), Joan of Arc(29),
Robert2424
(15), Almost50(44),
Vedith
(41)
mastina(2) ~
Toogeloo
(21), Pink Ball(124)
Gamma Emerald
(2) ~ Elena Fisher(20),
Dunnstral
(25)
singletonking
(1) ~
Morality
(18)
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ mastina(51)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(11)

Not Voting (2):
singletonking
(23), Reasonably Psychotic(36)

Votecount 1.12
Vedith
(4) ~ Near x Mello(76),
Chito and Yuuri
(74),
Clemency
(51),
Spike and Jet
(117)
Pink Ball(3) ~
Gamma Emerald
(68), Joan of Arc(31),
Robert2424
(16)
mastina(2) ~
Toogeloo
(22), Almost50(45)
Gamma Emerald
(2) ~ Elena Fisher(21),
Dunnstral
(25)
singletonking
(1) ~
Morality
(18)
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ mastina(70)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(13)

Not Voting (5):
Vedith
(45),
singletonking
(29), Reasonably Psychotic(38), Torque(66), Pink Ball(150)

Votecount 1.13
Vedith
(4) ~ Near x Mello(78),
Chito and Yuuri
(76),
Clemency
(52),
Spike and Jet
(117)
Pink Ball(3) ~
Gamma Emerald
(71), Joan of Arc(31),
Robert2424
(16)
mastina(2) ~
Toogeloo
(23), Almost50(52)
Gamma Emerald
(2) ~ Elena Fisher(21),
Dunnstral
(25)
singletonking
(1) ~
Morality
(18)
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ mastina(71)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(13)

Not Voting (5):
Vedith
(47),
singletonking
(30), Reasonably Psychotic(41), Torque(66), Pink Ball(156)

Votecount 1.14
Vedith
(4) ~ Near x Mello(79),
Chito and Yuuri
(76),
Clemency
(52),
Spike and Jet
(118)
Pink Ball(3) ~
Gamma Emerald
(71), Joan of Arc(31),
Robert2424
(17)
mastina(2) ~
Toogeloo
(25), Almost50(52)
Gamma Emerald
(2) ~ Elena Fisher(21),
Dunnstral
(27)
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ mastina(71)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(14)

Not Voting (6):
Vedith
(47),
singletonking
(38),
Morality
(23), Reasonably Psychotic(41), Torque(66), Pink Ball(156)

Votecount 1.15
Vedith
(5) ~ Near x Mello(91),
Chito and Yuuri
(79),
Clemency
(52), mastina(73), Joan of Arc(32)
Pink Ball(3) ~
Robert2424
(17),
Gamma Emerald
(78),
Morality
(29)
mastina(3) ~
Toogeloo
(25), Almost50(53),
Spike and Jet
(124)
Gamma Emerald
(2) ~ Elena Fisher(22), Pink Ball(157)
Drixx
(2) ~
singletonking
(48), Torque(67)
Joan of Arc(1) ~
Dunnstral
(29)
Clemency
(1) ~
Drixx
(19)

Not Voting (2):
Vedith
(49), Reasonably Psychotic(47)

Votecount 1.16
Vedith
(9) L-1 ~
Chito and Yuuri
(83), mastina(78), Joan of Arc(32),
Drixx
(22),
Gamma Emerald
(82), Torque(81),
Spike and Jet
(127), Near x Mello(97), Almost50(58)
Gamma Emerald
(3) ~ Elena Fisher(22), Pink Ball(163),
Clemency
(57)
Pink Ball(2) ~
Robert2424
(17),
Morality
(29)
Joan of Arc(1) ~
Dunnstral
(31)
Drixx
(1) ~
singletonking
(62)
mastina(1) ~
Toogeloo
(29)

Not Voting (2): Reasonably Psychotic(55),
Vedith
(74)

Votecount 1.16
Vedith
(10) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(85), mastina(78), Joan of Arc(32),
Drixx
(22),
Gamma Emerald
(82), Torque(82),
Spike and Jet
(127), Near x Mello(97), Almost50(58),
Vedith
(75) -- HAMMER
Gamma Emerald
(3) ~ Elena Fisher(22), Pink Ball(163),
Clemency
(57)
Pink Ball(2) ~
Robert2424
(17),
Morality
(29)
Joan of Arc(1) ~
Dunnstral
(31)
Drixx
(1) ~
singletonking
(62)
mastina(1) ~
Toogeloo
(29)

Not Voting (1): Reasonably Psychotic(55)

Votecount 2.1
Reasonably Psychotic(3) ~ mastina(12),
Spike and Jet
(4), Joan of Arc(10)
Robert2424
(1) ~
Dunnstral
(4)
Elena Fisher(1) ~ Near x Mello(14)

Not Voting (12):
Gamma Emerald
(2),
singletonking
(9),
Chito and Yuuri
(0),
Toogeloo
(1), Elena Fisher(0),
Morality
(0), Reasonably Psychotic(5), Almost50(2), Torque(0),
Robert2424
(0),
Clemency
(0), Pink Ball(1)

Votecount 2.2
Reasonably Psychotic(5) ~ mastina(19),
Spike and Jet
(15), Joan of Arc(38),
Gamma Emerald
(16), Torque(5)
Elena Fisher(2) ~ Near x Mello(39),
Chito and Yuuri
(13)
Robert2424
(1) ~
Dunnstral
(11)

Not Voting (9):
singletonking
(9),
Toogeloo
(6), Elena Fisher(0),
Morality
(19), Reasonably Psychotic(24), Almost50(9),
Robert2424
(0),
Clemency
(1), Pink Ball(1)

Votecount 2.3
Reasonably Psychotic(5) ~ mastina(22),
Spike and Jet
(16), Joan of Arc(38),
Gamma Emerald
(21), Torque(5)
Elena Fisher(2) ~ Near x Mello(41),
Chito and Yuuri
(18)
Robert2424
(1) ~
Dunnstral
(12)
Gamma Emerald
(1) ~ Reasonably Psychotic(27)

Not Voting (8):
singletonking
(10),
Toogeloo
(16), Elena Fisher(0),
Morality
(29), Almost50(23),
Robert2424
(0),
Clemency
(3), Pink Ball(1)

Votecount 2.4
Near x Mello(3) ~
Morality
(80),
Clemency
(20), Joan of Arc(47)
mastina(3) ~ Near x Mello(81),
Spike and Jet
(18), Almost50(26)
Reasonably Psychotic(2) ~
Gamma Emerald
(21), Torque(6)
Elena Fisher(2) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(20),
Toogeloo
(18)
Robert2424
(1) ~
Dunnstral
(13)
Morality
(1) ~ mastina(39)
Gamma Emerald
(1) ~ Reasonably Psychotic(28)

Not Voting (4):
singletonking
(10), Elena Fisher(1),
Robert2424
(0), Pink Ball(3)

Votecount 2.5
Reasonably Psychotic(3) ~
Gamma Emerald
(28), Torque(6),
singletonking
(11)
Near x Mello(3) ~
Morality
(80),
Clemency
(20), Joan of Arc(47)
mastina(3) ~ Near x Mello(84),
Spike and Jet
(18), Almost50(26)
Elena Fisher(2) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(20),
Toogeloo
(18)
Robert2424
(1) ~
Dunnstral
(13)
Morality
(1) ~ mastina(39)
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (3): Elena Fisher(1),
Robert2424
(1), Pink Ball(3)

Votecount 2.6
Gamma Emerald
(32), Torque(6),
singletonking
(15)
Near x Mello(3) ~
Morality
(84),
Clemency
(22), Joan of Arc(57)
Elena Fisher(3) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(20),
Toogeloo
(19), Almost50(31)
mastina(2) ~ Near x Mello(99),
Spike and Jet
(18)
Robert2424
(1) ~
Dunnstral
(13)
Morality
(1) ~ mastina(42)
Gamma Emerald
Clemency
(1) ~ Elena Fisher(9)

Not Voting (2):
Robert2424
(1), Pink Ball(5)

Votecount 2.7
Robert2424
(4) ~
Dunnstral
(22), Near x Mello(124),
Toogeloo
(22),
Spike and Jet
(37)
Gamma Emerald
(38), Torque(18),
singletonking
(20)
Near x Mello(2) ~
Clemency
(42), Joan of Arc(65)
Flavor Leaf
(2) ~ mastina(47),
Chito and Yuuri
(31)
Elena Fisher(2) ~ Almost50(37),
Flavor Leaf
(172)
Gamma Emerald
(1) ~ Reasonably Psychotic(39)
Clemency
(1) ~ Elena Fisher(9)

Not Voting (2):
Robert2424
(1), Pink Ball(9)

Votecount 2.8
Robert2424
(6) ~
Dunnstral
(22), Near x Mello(124),
Toogeloo
(22),
Spike and Jet
(37), Elena Fisher(9),
Clemency
(42)
Gamma Emerald
(38), Torque(18),
singletonking
(20)
Elena Fisher(3) ~ Almost50(37),
Flavor Leaf
(172), Pink Ball(9)
Flavor Leaf
(2) ~ mastina(47),
Chito and Yuuri
(31)
Near x Mello(1) ~ Joan of Arc(65)
Gamma Emerald
(1) ~ Reasonably Psychotic(39)

Not Voting (1):
Robert2424
(1)

Votecount 2.9
ooba
(5) ~
Dunnstral
Spike and Jet
, Elena Fisher,
Clemency
Gamma Emerald

Elena Fisher(3) ~ Almost50,
Flavor Leaf
, Pink Ball
Reasonably Psychotic(2) ~ Torque,
singletonking

Flavor Leaf
(2) ~ mastina,
Chito and Yuuri

Gamma Emerald
(2) ~ Reasonably Psychotic, Near x Mello
Near x Mello(1) ~ Joan of Arc
Clemency
(1) ~
Toogeloo

Not Voting (1):
ooba

Votecount 2.10
ooba
(3) ~
Dunnstral
Spike and Jet
, Elena Fisher
Flavor Leaf
(3) ~ mastina, Near x Mello,
Gamma Emerald

Gamma Emerald
(3) ~ Reasonably Psychotic,
Chito and Yuuri
, Torque
Near x Mello(3) ~ Joan of Arc,
Flavor Leaf
, Pink Ball
Ankamius
(1) ~
Toogeloo

Elena Fisher(1) ~ Almost50
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~
singletonking

Not Voting (2):
ooba
Ankamius

Votecount 2.11
ooba
(4) ~
Dunnstral
(4),
Spike and Jet
(37), Elena Fisher(12),
Toogeloo
(29)
Flavor Leaf
(4) ~ mastina(25), Near x Mello(145),
singletonking
(36),
Gamma Emerald
(51)
Gamma Emerald
(3) ~ Reasonably Psychotic(25),
Chito and Yuuri
(37), Torque(30)
Near x Mello(2) ~ Joan of Arc(39),
Flavor Leaf
(200)
Elena Fisher(2) ~ Almost50(27), Pink Ball(20)

Not Voting (2):
ooba
(2),
Ankamius
(118)

Votecount 2.12
Spike and Jet
(5) ~
Severa
(262),
singletonking
(45),
Ankamius
(150),
Dunnstral
(53),
Gamma Emerald
(88)
ooba
(4) ~ Elena Fisher(12),
Toogeloo
(29),
Spike and Jet
(104), Near x Mello(260)
Gamma Emerald
(3) ~ Reasonably Psychotic(26),
Chito and Yuuri
(37), Torque(30)
Severa
(1) ~ mastina(25)
Near x Mello(1) ~ Joan of Arc(39)
Elena Fisher(1) ~ Pink Ball(20)

Not Voting (2): Almost50(86),
ooba
(2)

Votecount 2.13
Creature
(9) ~
Severa
(262),
singletonking
(45),
Ankamius
(149),
Dunnstral
(53),
Gamma Emerald
(51), Near x Mello(266), Pink Ball(34), Elena Fisher(30), Joan of Arc(100) -- HAMMER
Gamma Emerald
(3) ~ Reasonably Psychotic(25),
Chito and Yuuri
(37), Torque(30)
ooba
(2) ~
Creature
(104),
Toogeloo
(31)
Severa
(1) ~ mastina(25)

Not Voting (2): Almost50(88),
ooba
(2)

Votecount 3.2
Reasonably Psychotic(1) ~ Near x Mello(5)

Not Voting (10):
Gamma Emerald
(20),
Chito and Yuuri
(3), Joan of Arc(9), Elena Fisher(0), Reasonably Psychotic(29), Almost50(0), Torque(22), Pink Ball(3), mastina(Loved)(3),
Dunnstral
(7)

Votecount 3.3
Almost50(2) ~ mastina(Loved)(28),
Dunnstral
(34)
Gamma Emerald
(1) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(4)
Elena Fisher(1) ~ Near x Mello(43)
Gamma Emerald
(21)
Near x Mello(1) ~ Torque(23)

Not Voting (5): Joan of Arc(17), Elena Fisher(8), Reasonably Psychotic(42), Almost50(0), Pink Ball(9)

Votecount 3.4
Almost50(2) ~ mastina(28),
Dunnstral
(34)
Gamma Emerald
(1) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(4)
Elena Fisher(1) ~ Near x Mello(43)
Gamma Emerald
(21)

Not Voting (5): Joan of Arc(46), Elena Fisher(9), Reasonably Psychotic(42), Almost50(0), Pink Ball(15)

Votecount 3.5
Almost50(3) ~ mastina(28),
Dunnstral
(34), Elena Fisher(17)
mastina(2) ~ Near x Mello(82), Pink Ball(16)
Gamma Emerald
(1) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(4)
Gamma Emerald
(21)

Not Voting (3): Joan of Arc(60), Reasonably Psychotic(49), Almost50(0)

Votecount 3.6
Almost50(3) ~
Dunnstral
(34), Elena Fisher(17), mastina(70)
Gamma Emerald
(2) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(4), Pink Ball(40)
mastina (Loved)(1) ~ Near x Mello(82)
Gamma Emerald
(21)

Not Voting (3): Joan of Arc(61), Reasonably Psychotic(56), Almost50(0)

Votecount 3.7
Gamma Emerald
(3) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(4), mastina(109), Pink Ball(40)
mastina (Loved)(2) ~ Near x Mello(82), Reasonably Psychotic(57)
Almost50(2) ~
Dunnstral
(34), Elena Fisher(17)
Gamma Emerald
(21)

Not Voting (2): Joan of Arc(67), Almost50(0)

Votecount 3.8
mastina (Loved)(2) ~ Near x Mello(82), Reasonably Psychotic(57)
Gamma Emerald
(2) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(4), mastina(109)
Elena Fisher(2) ~ Pink Ball(52), Almost50(9)
Almost50(2) ~
Dunnstral
(34), Elena Fisher(17)
Near x Mello(2) ~ Torque(23),
Gamma Emerald
(44)

Not Voting (1): Joan of Arc(83)

Votecount 3.9
Almost50(3) ~
Dunnstral
(34), Elena Fisher(17), mastina(114)
mastina(2) ~ Near x Mello(82), Reasonably Psychotic(57)
Elena Fisher(2) ~ Pink Ball(52), Almost50(9)
Near x Mello(2) ~ Torque(23),
Gamma Emerald
(44)
Gamma Emerald
(1) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(4)

Not Voting (1): Joan of Arc(88)

Votecount 3.10
Gamma Emerald
(6) ~
Chito and Yuuri
(4), Pink Ball(57), Almost50(37), Torque(74), Near x Mello(171), mastina(115) -- HAMMER
Almost50(3) ~
Dunnstral
(34), Elena Fisher(17),
Gamma Emerald
(57),
Gamma Emerald
(52)
mastina(1) ~ Reasonably Psychotic(57)

Not Voting (2): Joan of Arc(107)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4897, Torque wrote:One of the terms they have is 贴脸, I don't know if there is an elegant way to translate this term, but what that means is when somebody makes a statement that comes without logic, is purely emotional. Usually is when somebody bets intangible things like reputation, pride, intelligence, personality and emotions to gain trust. Some example could be like "If I'm not town, I will quit mafia forever.", and "If I flip cop, you go eat shit.", these statements are hugely imbalanced for the game and goes against the game's spirit and it's an unspoken rule that you don't make such statements.
And as far as I'm concerned.
That phrase might as well translate to "Welcome to (bleeped because bleep the mod) mafiascum players".

I can and HAVE seen players made the EXACT type of play you are talking about...as scum.
(bleeped because bleep the mod), back in the day.
When AtE kings ruled the day.
Players like RadiantCowbells were INFAMOUS for it.
If he were alive, he'd be the FIRST to tell you as much, in fact.

That what Almost50 said does
not
make him town, that he is just as equally capable of saying it as scum--and would.
Anything which you can do as town, you can do as scum.
ANYTHING.
There are things that are despicable to do as scum--that doesn't mean they aren't done.
There are things that are despicable to do regardless of alignment (and this is what I classify Almost50's action as)--that doesn't mean that they were done as town.
In post 4897, Torque wrote:(I'd put a 99% on it).
Would this faith remain if I linked to multiple cases of people making almost identical posts to Almost50...as scum?
Because I can.

You know WHY I can?

Because on mafiascum.

Home of toxicity.

That kind of play.
Is.
Not.
Uncommon.
From.
Scum.
In post 4897, Torque wrote:Anyway, your plays coming into the day by voting Elena is tbh, kinda questionable, given your position on the game.
My position on the game is "(bleeped because bleep the mod) everyone else, I don't (bleeped because bleep the mod) care that she's not scum, I want some (bleeped because bleep the mod) vindication" more or less, when it comes to voting Elena.
My vote is currently on Almost50.
But I would move back to Elena if need be for that one reason alone.
Her townflip proves me right.

It serves other purposes. It conftowns Pink Ball.
But it mostly serves to prove me right--not just to others. But also to myself, because being proven right helps me more than not being proven wrong ever would. (Spike and Jet as a lynch, for instance, was a case of me not being proven wrong, but I wouldn't actually call it a case of me being proven right. Elena as a lynch, flipping town, WOULD be a case of me being proven right.)
Like I said.
She is in the POE pool. Her lynch proves I'm not partners with her. Her lynch closes a lot of mislynch options. But I still think she's town, so really my only main reason I'd vote her is exactly what I said, for vindication.

And we can in fact do better than that--thus why I'm voting Almost50.
In post 4897, Torque wrote:you voting her too, as I said before, I don't believe your justification.
Dude read our (bleeped because bleep the mod) neighborhood.
I literally said in there.
And this is almost verbatim.
"If you're not dead tomorrow, I'm lynching you".
And you know how I am with promises.
In post 4897, Torque wrote:I forget what more I want to say. I'm sure there are more things though.
How about my full commentary on people?

It's not like it's a ton of posts.
Just two.
I mean there's a lot more than those two when it comes to why I'm town, but those two are why everyone except for Almost50 and Near x Mello are town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”