Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:13 am

Post by insomnia »

Where's that misrep?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:21 am

Post by insomnia »

Only if you're an idiot. Much safer on the wagon for scum. I stated flat out that I wasn't going to vote Wilky and stuck to it. Scum don't commit that way. They're wishy-washy
And I disagree once again. On my alt account, on my first newbie game as scum I've advocated for a no-lynch because my scum buddy was being pushed hardcore and I stuck to my No-lynch, otherwise I would've looked suspicious. You can check it out for yourself, Newbie 1918 , I played under the account "scum reading". So your explanation here is invalid and incorrect.

This VCA that you're trying to prove as valid should be considered Day 3 and above, certainly not on day one. Town can lynch themselves off without one scum being on the wagon. They ARE off the wagon so they gain town cred when it turns out the lynch was a mislynch. Even though they don't scream it out loud for people to see, it's a subtlety.
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:51 am

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1199, insomnia wrote:Starting to get a little defensive with that swearing.
What fucking swearing?
Also, you aren't even aware of the actions you've taken, which further proves my point that even you don't have a solid scum read and you're just fooling around. You don't even know where your vote's at and where it was.
Well one of us isn't.
- You accused me of not pressuring anybody.
- I replied that you'd omitted Burkenstock and Shiidaji.
- You just posted a bunch of quotes that show that I did. Check under the spoiler tags
- And then somehow you arrive this. Looks like you don't know why you're voting me here and now.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Vedith »

I think I've decided what Insomnia align is.
I won't say yet as I want to see something.
I claim scum \o/
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:55 am

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1200, insomnia wrote:Where's that misrep?
The bit where you suggested I wasn't pushing anybody. See Burkenstock's "I'm going to get mislynched by L8 and his scummy pals, woe is me" posts for a counterargument.
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:58 am

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1201, insomnia wrote:
Only if you're an idiot. Much safer on the wagon for scum. I stated flat out that I wasn't going to vote Wilky and stuck to it. Scum don't commit that way. They're wishy-washy
And I disagree once again. On my alt account,
on my first newbie game
as scum I've advocated for a no-lynch because my scum buddy was being pushed hardcore and I stuck to my No-lynch, otherwise I would've looked suspicious. You can check it out for yourself, Newbie 1918 , I played under the account "scum reading". So your explanation here is invalid and incorrect.
So you did this as a n00b. So did I. That's what I'm saying. This is a n00b/dumb play for scum. Sure people do it but it isn't cunning play.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

hi all i'm catching up today
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1206, Emperor flippyNips wrote:hi all i'm catching up today
Did you have a good birthday? \o/
I claim scum \o/
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:25 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1161, Shiidaji wrote:TLK fabricated his Wilkis scumread as an opportunistic vote when he noticed the town flow pushing towards a Wilkis lynch.

It's completely possible for your read on a player to shift over time. Flavor Leaf did on L8. It is however absurd to imagine that TLK thought Wilky was Town, then on a re-read confidently proclaimed Wilky as scum, with no new Wilkis posts to help change his mind.

Finally we'll take a look at his vote post in a second so I can talk about why it's scummy.
I also think TLK is scum, and this is probably scum indicative

But I dunno if it's absurd. I've done an about face on more than one occasion myself.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:27 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1163, Shiidaji wrote:TLK feels like self-conscious scum to me here and I will try to explain why. Despite originally townreading Wilky's ISO, then scumreading that same ISO now, TLK makes no mention of what changed his mind in the first place. What he liked before that he didn't like now. Instead, he makes incisive comments that have not been mentioned before in what feels like an effort to be original.
okay, this is a more compelling way of stating it for sure.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:27 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1163, Shiidaji wrote:Also, after TLK typed "wool over its eyes.", he thought it necessary to press enter, type "I'll vote there.", press enter AGAIN, and then vote Wilky. This doesn't feel like the TLK I was introduced to at the beginning of the game, it's self-conscious. I have personally found some newbie scum to be afraid of just outright sheeping or naked voting, especially those that have not established a "Creature"-like sense of quick posting. To them, it would seem out of character to just quick vote. Thus they overcompensate with posts like this.
as is this. if tlk is scum, you probably flip town, huh?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:30 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1176, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1174, Vedith wrote:So who's reading Burkenstock as town and why?
I'm reading him as slightly less scummy. He could just be n00b town. Still in my scum pile though.

Right now I'm favouring our sleepless friend. The reasoning behind his vote is rubbish and smells synthetic.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Insomnia

This is certainly a good vote
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:32 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1190, insomnia wrote:~A TLK lynch will provide some information. His main interactions were with FL in the first posts of his. Scum don't usually talk with each other or ask each other questions that much, so if TLK flips scum, then FL is probably town, which would be of great help with my reads, since I find FL to be a hard read. If he flips town, then his read on Burk is legit and we get rid of an easy mislynch coming from scum and anyone pushing Burk would be automatically suspicious.

Interesting description of a tlk lynch. I think I would lynch him because he's probably scum more-so than for the information.

feels like a read on a partner's wagon
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:33 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1190, insomnia wrote:~I advocate a L8 lynch because he's been pushing the same slots as TLK has, except for Flippy. They have both focused on scum hunting amongst lurkers (Scepticism / John Marv) and they have also both voted for FL, once again. So if one of them flips scum, the other has a high chance of being scum. If TLK flips scum, L8 becomes suspicious for trying to derail the wagon that Shidaji, an informed townie claim day 1 is trying to start on TLK. Another reason as to why I feel L8 is a good lynch is because, looking at his ISO I can see him being very reluctant when it comes to pushing anyone. He votes and then unvotes and doesn't insist on a lynch. Also, he was not on the wilky wagon, which I know sounds weird, but from my experience, scum don't hop on wagons day one because they think they get extra town points. Especially when they say stuff like:
if above is true, it spews l8 as town
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:37 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

VOTE: TLK

This is a great lynch for today. If it flips scum, and I really think it will, it basically lock towns Shiidaji for me, which is good.
103-11 0-2
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Vedith »

Pers was almost confirmed town imo anyway.
URA is also town looking to me.
I claim scum \o/
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:44 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1202, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1199, insomnia wrote:Starting to get a little defensive with that swearing.
What fucking swearing?
Also, you aren't even aware of the actions you've taken, which further proves my point that even you don't have a solid scum read and you're just fooling around. You don't even know where your vote's at and where it was.
Well one of us isn't.
- You just posted a bunch of quotes that show that I did. Check under the spoiler tags
- And then somehow you arrive this. Looks like you don't know why you're voting me here and now.
In post 1202, L84Dnr wrote:
What fucking swearing?
Well one of us isn't.
He votes and then unvotes and doesn't
insist on a lynch.
Firstly, there’s no mentioning of
pressure
, I don’t look at pressuring and pushing the same. You pressure to get information and you do it to form reads. Pushing is when you already have gotten some reactions from the person you want to lynch, so you push them, basically, when you push, you commit to lynch a person. And then I said that you aren’t doing that.

2. This is actually really confusing and I think you didn’t get my point at all. I’ve said you are reluctant to push anyone / commit to a lynch and I’ve backed that up with those quotes which prove my point. You saying “you mean aside from burkenstock and shiida” is implying you pushed them / committed to a lynch, which you haven’t since your current vote is on me. You built up this case on Shii that she town read my slot for nothing and that she’s scum reading TLK and FL but she’s tunneling FL and voting TLK(which I don’t even know what’s bad about, can you double lynch in a single day or? So again, this accusation isn’t that solid), to only then completely disregard it and vote me because my vote is trash or how you called it.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:44 am

Post by insomnia »

God damn it forum on mobile
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:45 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1213, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1190, insomnia wrote:~I advocate a L8 lynch because he's been pushing the same slots as TLK has, except for Flippy. They have both focused on scum hunting amongst lurkers (Scepticism / John Marv) and they have also both voted for FL, once again. So if one of them flips scum, the other has a high chance of being scum. If TLK flips scum, L8 becomes suspicious for trying to derail the wagon that Shidaji, an informed townie claim day 1 is trying to start on TLK. Another reason as to why I feel L8 is a good lynch is because, looking at his ISO I can see him being very reluctant when it comes to pushing anyone. He votes and then unvotes and doesn't insist on a lynch. Also, he was not on the wilky wagon, which I know sounds weird, but from my experience, scum don't hop on wagons day one because they think they get extra town points. Especially when they say stuff like:
Mind explaining how it does?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:45 am

Post by The Last Knight »

In post 1210, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1163, Shiidaji wrote:Also, after TLK typed "wool over its eyes.", he thought it necessary to press enter, type "I'll vote there.", press enter AGAIN, and then vote Wilky. This doesn't feel like the TLK I was introduced to at the beginning of the game, it's self-conscious. I have personally found some newbie scum to be afraid of just outright sheeping or naked voting, especially those that have not established a "Creature"-like sense of quick posting. To them, it would seem out of character to just quick vote. Thus they overcompensate with posts like this.
as is this. if tlk is scum, you probably flip town, huh?
Rereading this excerpt from Shiidaji's post helped me realize what exactly was being said, and it just sounds like such a reach. I finished a paragraph and gave space to vote because votes are significant enough to get their own paragraph, in my opinion.

I press the enter key to organize my thoughts better. I think I have breaks in almost all my posts longer than two sentences. Its just how I type, since I basically learned to type on osrs and wow. Not to mention any form of instant messaging, the basis for most communication for almost everyone, requires constant "enter" key spam. It's simply not AI.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:48 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1218, insomnia wrote:
Mind explaining how it does?

I meant the post above this post.

If you are scum

and if you are low key shading the tlk wagon by calling it a high-information lynch (which yes, seems like praise, but is really a back-handed compliment because if you thought tlk had high scum-equity on its own you would probably make that the highlight)

and then follow that up with a push on L8,then L8 is probably town.

Yes, it's pre-flip associations, but I think it's worth while to have out there.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:49 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

So to clarify,

If the conclusion in 1212 is correct, then the passage quoted in 1213 probably spews L8 as town
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:51 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1219, The Last Knight wrote:Rereading this excerpt from Shiidaji's post helped me realize what exactly was being said, and it just sounds like such a reach. I finished a paragraph and gave space to vote because votes are significant enough to get their own paragraph, in my opinion.

I press the enter key to organize my thoughts better. I think I have breaks in almost all my posts longer than two sentences. Its just how I type, since I basically learned to type on osrs and wow. Not to mention any form of instant messaging, the basis for most communication for almost everyone, requires constant "enter" key spam. It's simply not AI.
yeah, I would have focused more on the "I'll vote there" then on the use of line breaks, but his conclusion is solid, imo
103-11 0-2
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:03 am

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1216, insomnia wrote: 1.
He votes and then unvotes and doesn't
insist on a lynch.
Firstly, there’s no mentioning of
pressure
, I don’t look at pressuring and pushing the same. You pressure to get information and you do it to form reads. Pushing is when you already have gotten some reactions from the person you want to lynch, so you push them, basically, when you push, you commit to lynch a person. And then I said that you aren’t doing that.
Semantics. I guess posting Shiidaji's scumslip in
Bolded Yellow
wasn't enough
push
. :roll:
This is actually really confusing and I think you didn’t get my point at all. I’ve said you are reluctant to push anyone / commit to a lynch and I’ve backed that up with those quotes which prove my point. You saying “you mean aside from burkenstock and shiida” is implying you pushed them / committed to a lynch
Check the final Day 1 vote count.
which you haven’t since your current vote is on me.
What? I can't push you instead?
You built up this case on Shii that she town read my slot for nothing and that she’s scum reading TLK and FL but she’s tunneling FL and voting TLK(which I don’t even know what’s bad about, can you double lynch in a single day or? So again, this accusation isn’t that solid)
Interesting defense.
to only then completely disregard it and vote me because my vote is trash or how you called it.
I'm not disregarding it. I think that you're scummier. I said that the reasoning is rubbish and smells synthetic. You voted RUAPerson2 because you disagreed with his vote. That isn't a reason, that's an excuse.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:11 am

Post by The Last Knight »

In post 1190, insomnia wrote:~A TLK lynch will provide some information. His main interactions were with FL in the first posts of his. Scum don't usually talk with each other or ask each other questions that much, so if TLK flips scum, then FL is probably town, which would be of great help with my reads, since I find FL to be a hard read. If he flips town, then his read on Burk is legit and we get rid of an easy mislynch coming from scum and anyone pushing Burk would be automatically suspicious.
@Insomnia

Honestly, this was more of RVS and I was planning to roast FL in my first post regardless. He just happened to say something before me, which gave me fuel for my shade.

I guess I'm confused how me going after FL specifically is AI if you say neither of us are scum? It just feels like you're trying to get a wagon on me because you know I'm town, via the second half of the post.

Also, why would you even care about a mislynch on town!Burke if you had to mislynch town!me to get there? That logic is super flawed.

I'll have to give more of a read of your slot over the next few hours. Hang tight while I do so.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”