False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5101 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5041, Chito and Yuuri wrote:I actually liked A50's case on Elena, and if he thinks that despite it that mastina is still the more likely scum, then I'm willing to back him up.
It should be noted.
That of the people voting me.
The closest there is to a case on me comes from Near x Mello.

...Whose points on me being scum.

Were proven wrong.
Time and time again, literally shown to be factually incorrect at every step of the way.

And that's what you're aiming to sheep?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5102 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5050, Near x Mello wrote:yeah, now that shes close to a lynch
for the rest of the game theyve avoided it
False. Chito and Yuuri set it up at the end of D3.
They were V/LA for D4.
Don't (bleeped because bleep the mod) pretend that they weren't V/LA. Because of course Chito and Yuuri aren't going to be voting me when they're V/LA, they're not going to be voting ANYONE while they're V/LA.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5103 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5053, Near x Mello wrote:there are 203 pages of content to see who makes sense as scum with mastina
deciding it off who is voting her now or not is silly
Yeah go read those 203 pages of content.
It's almost as if they will hard-spew me as town!
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5104 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

In post 5100, Liger_Zero wrote:Chito why aren't you voting anyone?
Chito: I don't want to put mastina to L-1 until we're basically ready for day to end and have all claims etc. we want from her. I've also been discussing mastina vs. elena vs. {basically anyone else} in my hydra PT with Yuuri since Yuuri has been sick and is only now catching up. Cerb also reminded me that Elena targeting Pink Ball does not prohibit her from having killed Dunn so I've kinda been thinking about the likelihood of Elena killing Dunn given the arguments she made about Dunn targeting her.

You can also see for my concerns with a mastina flip (in terms of VCA I would have slightly preferred to lynch on the Creature wagon today), but that's not really a good enough reason to force a counter-wagon frankly so I'm feeling a bit adrift frankly.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5105 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

needless to say that almost replacing out is yet another sign of him being town, especially at this point where mastina is finally close to a lynch

lets watch mastina bs over this
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5106 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5063, Wisdom wrote:Now that you mention it, mastina also takes it for granted the immunity is active here
In post 5065, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm. Fair. Mastina also never considers(in that post) that the other scum member could have protected whoever made the kill.
What.
I quite clearly said.
Literally.
"neither possessing it herself nor having a way to grant it to others."
Neither having it as a passive bulletproof, nor having a way to grant it to others i.e. as a doctor.

The fact of the matter is, we know scum have kill immunity; we
don't
know what form it takes--but it's PROVEN that whatever form the kill immunity takes, I
fundamentally could not have had it
That doesn't make me outright cleared, because it'd be possible for a scumastina scumbuddy to give scumastina kill immunity (e.g. doc protecting scumastina). But it explicitly limits the options available.

I am of the opinion the kill immunity is in fact a passive bp--which again, is why Almost50's slot is so suspect.

Not everyone in the game has characters who have flavor that would explain a lack of death; only certain ones do.

My stance has never changed.
Scum are 100% proven to have had a kill immunity.
Scum are, 99%, not likely to have known Dunnstral would've killed them.
This means that scum didn't activate a one-shot kill immunity; what they used was then restricted to two possibilities:
The killer has a passive kill immunity, bulletproof. (I say gated, but it need not be so, even though that's my theory.)
OR.
The killer was protected by their scumbuddy, who used a protective action on their scumbuddy. (For this to be the case, the protective ability in question is almost assuredly not one-shot...unless it's a rolestop, in which case, scum thought their scumbuddy making the nightkill might've been targeted by town with an action that they didn't want to succeed. Far more likely to not be 1x.)

Those are literally the only options.
And I am proven to have targeted Torque last night--meaning I couldn't have performed a protective action on any hypothetical scumbuddy.
Yes, a hypothetical scumbuddy could use a protective action on me, but vice-versa is not the case.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5107 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5072, Liger_Zero wrote:I am trying to read back here and not getting why mastina is the leading wagon here. This is very hard to parse.
Just for the record.

Remember ooba's entrance being a scum entrance?
I sure do.

Remember SuperfluousNinja's entrance being a scum entrance?

I sure do.

This is a scum entrance.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5108 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5091, Liger_Zero wrote:Is mastina going to post about the current conversation?
Yes at my own pace.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5109 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5106, mastina wrote:The fact of the matter is, we know scum have kill immunity; we don't know what form it takes--but it's PROVEN that whatever form the kill immunity takes, I fundamentally could not have had it.
how is it proven you dont have, say, a passive 1shot bp?
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5110 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 5107, mastina wrote:
In post 5072, Liger_Zero wrote:I am trying to read back here and not getting why mastina is the leading wagon here. This is very hard to parse.
Just for the record.

Remember ooba's entrance being a scum entrance?
I sure do.

Remember SuperfluousNinja's entrance being a scum entrance?

I sure do.

This is a scum entrance.
How is that a scum entrance?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5111 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5097, Chito and Yuuri wrote:The problem here is she isn't even using her own manifested manual for reading me.
1: By his own confession, the manual's out-of-date.
2: Frankly, I don't remember all my tells to read every scummer--not even notable ones. Remember how on D1 I said that I once had a tell to read Joan? It's true, I did...but I can't remember what it is. And to be blunt, I've forgotten what the method I used to read Almost50 was.
3: My read on Almost50 has been shown to be inaccurate in some games recently--see also point #1.
4: Even so, I've done the best to remember my methods of reading them and
have
used some of the knowledge I've applied in the past.
5: This is thinly-veiled OMGUS.
In post 5097, Chito and Yuuri wrote:She's literally inventing reasons to make it look like she scum reads me.
Okay so what about is "inventing reasons"?
Rather than actually (bleeped because bleep the mod) scumhunting?
In post 5097, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 3587, Near x Mello wrote:lets actually remember who drixx scumread and wanted lynched, shall we?
In post 1156, Drixx wrote:I would prefer Martina but that’s not gonna till I don’t think so...
VOTE: Vedith
In post 1199, Drixx wrote:Who but me is seriously going to push Mastina? Once I flip then Vedith gets roped I think. QED I would prefer what I view as the more difficult and dangerous slot.
1: This ignores the nightkills since then.
Ankamius? Townread me.
Dunnstral? Townread me.

2: Drixx DID have a scumread on Almost50. Yes he scumread me because he thought I was white knighting/buddying him (really stupid (bleeped because bleep the mod) thing, by the way, because why the (bleeped because bleep the mod) would I waste my time buddying him ESPECIALLY if he were a planned nightkill, but I digress). But that doesn't change the FACT Drixx made this post:
In post 995, Drixx wrote:A50 is either having a laugh as an informed/scum role or has somehow managed to be over the top nonchalant as town since the last time I played with him as town.
In post 3588, Near x Mello wrote:Let's look at the contribution:
i.e. three posts that actively stall and try to get people to lynch people not Vedith. And only AFTER Vedith scumclaims and dooms himself because the mod himself could confirm Vedith was lying there, mastina comes and posts this
and is now acting as if this^ somehow contributed to the Vedith lynch. Newsflash, Vedith made a claim that, once again, would be confirmed false BY THE MOD. Not to mention singleton and others having already picked up on this. Not to mention Drixx fucking counterclaimed doctor. All of these prior to this post.
And yet Mastina is acting as if she somehow gets credit for the Vedith lynch. What is this if not scum manipulation?
You're pretending that I didn't already answer this post.

I did.

Do you want me to quote that entire wall again?
In post 3589, Near x Mello wrote:Or maybe youd like to look at this post where mastina encourages my tunnel on FL
And maybe think to yourself, even if mastina thought FL is scum, why the hell would she encourage such a toxic comment from Wisdom?
And the fact that the (bleeped because bleep the mod) mod had to (bleeped because bleep the mod) WARN ME because they thought I was being too (bleeped because bleep the mod) toxic didn't tip you off to that not being a (bleeped because bleep the mod) scumtell?

Newsflash.

Town mastina is toxic.

Scumastina's the nice one.
In post 5021, Pink Ball wrote:Vote mastina win a prize, vote mastina win a prize.
For real, vote mastina. Or A50. But if you vote outside these two, the suffering will continue till the end. If mastina or A50 aren't lynched today, I'm going to replace out too, and this is not a warning or a threat to make you act in a way or another, it's just a fact that I can't keep handling Joan's harassment in our Channel.
This is not a reason for a scumread.
This is a reason to vote someone they don't like.
In post 5097, Chito and Yuuri wrote:Torque I believe presented it as a PoE lynch to push for a solve.
A solve which when I pressed them on the details of how the (bleeped because bleep the mod) it'd work were sketchy at best mind you.
In post 5097, Chito and Yuuri wrote:I really didn't like the Gamma hammer
A hammer I didn't know was a hammer and which I've got more people vouching for me is something I wouldn't lie about regardless of alignment than is possible for being scumbuddies. I can't be scum with EVERYONE who vouched for me when I said I wouldn't lie.

I didn't know it was a hammer.

Thinking I did won't magically make it true.
Because I've as definitively proven as is possible I didn't know--nor did I care, sure, yeah, but I didn't know.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5112 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5105, Near x Mello wrote:needless to say that almost replacing out is yet another sign of him being town, especially at this point where mastina is finally close to a lynch
lets watch mastina bs over this
Sorry, scum replace out due to toxicity. Pretending they don't won't magically make it so.

(Bleeped because bleep the mod), the one and only time I replaced out? It was as scum--for exactly that reason. Toxicity. I didn't want to be banned and I knew that with how I was feeling that game, I WOULD be if I stayed in the game. (Mind you, the reasoning was different; I was being misgendered to a level bordering on harassment, but the base point remains.)

It means nothing.

Why would it?

People replacing out due to toxicity isn't town and on mafiascum never has been. Because mafiascum is just that (bleeped because bleep the mod) toxic.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5113 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:02 pm

In post 5111, mastina wrote:Okay so what about 4825 is "inventing reasons"?
Rather than actually (bleeped because bleep the mod) scumhunting?
Chito: For reference, that was from Channel 5 before it was locked, back on Mar 2 -- I believe that's when A50's read of you was first articulated as a coherent scumread, which is why I was bringing it to the attention of L_Z, since frankly I think it's kinda hard to find given how dispersed A50's posts are between the PTs and the thread. That post was not made in reference to what's going on now since Channel 5 is still locked and has been since start of night.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5114 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:03 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5109, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 5106, mastina wrote:The fact of the matter is, we know scum have kill immunity; we don't know what form it takes--but it's PROVEN that whatever form the kill immunity takes, I fundamentally could not have had it.
how is it proven you dont have, say, a passive 1shot bp?
Name a way Nozomi Tojo could have that ability.

In a game where abilities are tailored to flavor.

Give a flavor which would in any way, shape, or form give any SEMBLANCE of justification for a BP.

...No?

...Yeah thought not.

I can't have it because my character doesn't fit that flavor.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5115 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5110, Liger_Zero wrote:How is that a scum entrance?
Coming in and questioning why the lead wagon on town exists is a classic scum entrance, because it allows for them to deliberately create distance, more or less.

It's more complicated than that but I was supposed to be in bed literally ten minutes ago so can't really explain now, so.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5116 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:06 pm

In post 5111, mastina wrote:Do you want me to quote that entire wall again?
Chito: I guess this was not clear but the point of that post was to help the replacement understand why you are at present the lead wagon as I understand it, you are more than welcome to link the wallposts you have made in response to any of those posts though since I doubt he has read them yet. I don't see why you would quote it when you can just use the post link tag.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5117 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5114, mastina wrote:Name a way Nozomi Tojo could have that ability.
I dont know your character or the anime they're from
but flavor can be stretched endlessly to fit roles
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5118 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5112, mastina wrote:Sorry, scum replace out due to toxicity.
why does scum almost replace out when hes finally out of danger and about to get you lynched
and then he even has a mod provided vla for 7 days
Just no.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5119 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

I am tired of this shizz, so I will not allow these to drag out any longer and give me more headaches.

VOTE: mastina

Sorry, mastina, I have tried.
Alt of Plumber
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5120 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:25 pm

Chito: mastina is l-1.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5121 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

ew
if mastina is actually town ill def reconsider joan
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5122 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5121, Near x Mello wrote:ew
if mastina is actually town ill def reconsider joan
No, you don't. I've tried hard to talk everyone out of this, and no one listened, especially not you. And now that you got your wish, you're suddenly willing to reconsider. Hell no. You made your bed, now lie in it.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5123 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

i meant ill reconsider my townread on you
elena/you is actually plausible
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5124 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:41 pm

Chito: Since A50 just got replaced, Joan could you summarize in a few sentences why you think mastina is town, or link to a post where you explain your reasoning on her slot?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”