Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by The Last Knight »

It's a big ask, so if you prefer that I give you my read as is, then I will do so.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1273, The Last Knight wrote:But I never understood why Burke and I had to be lumped together. It feels like you're only saying it because we're brothers (something that I think should be avoided imo). I don't think I missed you saying anything about why this is a causality argument, so if you could explain what you mean that'd be great.

This is my main gripe with you.

Well, right or wrong, the thinking is that you've probably been lied to your face by Burke more than anyone in the game, and if you end up town reading scum!burke - especially when burke is playing a trolly style like this - you're probably scum.

and i did mention it somewhere. Something about you growing up with the guy.

Do you think this is a fair expectation of you?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

order is irrelevant. Town are people I'm probably never voting.

Town
L84Dnr
Flavor Leaf
Vedith
Chara

Not town
Burkenstock
The Last Knight
Shiidaji
Insomnia
Dr Easy Bake
Emperor flippyNips
103-11 0-2
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:15 am

Post by insomnia »

Oh baby here we go, being voted by both of my scum reads, catching scum has never been easier
Yeah, sure, just a sec. I'm sure there's something

This smells funny. ^
do you mean that L8 never dropped a vote that quick in this game or over several games?
This game, I don't rely on meta.
Also, why would you even care about a mislynch on town!Burke if you had to mislynch town!me to get there? That logic is super flawed.
You have just said my logic was flawed and now you say my logic is good. Which one is it? Are you trying to make me tr you and make me feel like we're on the same page?
Gotta say though, Insomnia, you do post a lot more and have good logic from what I can see

Overall, mostly seems like L8 is trying to game-solve, but I also disagree with all of his reads. So null.
L8 has me as a scum read and you are agreeing with him. You contradicting yourself twice in a row now is concerning, mainly because I get pushed by L8 so you cling on this push with him to get suspicion off of you. You're a rather opportunistic fella, I see.

So many scum slips coming from you, TLK.

VOTE: TLK

Also, addressing more of your posts.
And I mean that he sounds town, but that's just because he might be good scum.

This falls under the argument "You are so town you must be scum", which is invalid. Someone like me sounds town most likely because they are town. If you didn't like my posts, you wouldn't be tring me. Truth be told, the argument does not follow: it is just as (if not more) probable that people who act Pro-Town are in fact, Pro-Town. The argument itself carries no weight, since the same assertion can be made in the opposite manner: You are so scummy, you must be town.

Also, thanks for that migraine you just gave me after reading this. I'm quite sad that nobody noticed this.
1) if he's calling out Shiidaji for liking a slot scum read by L8, then it makes sense for town!L8 to pressure Shiidaji for this. I disagree with voting for Shiidaji because I don't think she's scum and that this is L8 misdirecting his scum read for some weird town reason.

2) it would also make sense for scum!L8 to purposely try to weaken reads from others on Shiidaji's slot. But I don't think it is a very smart choice.

Misdirect for some town reason????
It's not a smart choice??? When you have an
Informed TOWNIE
claim on day one, it does make sense to try and kill the claim, since it's conftown. You're underestimating everyone here. It's cool though, you had your shot at clearing your scumminess, but you failed miserably. You pushing me after L8 did reads to me as you trying to grasp on the single thing that's getting you out of a lynch today.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:55 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1277, u r a person 2 wrote:order is irrelevant. Town are people I'm probably never voting.

Town
L84Dnr
Flavor Leaf
Vedith
Chara

Not town
Burkenstock
The Last Knight
Shiidaji
Insomnia
Dr Easy Bake
Emperor flippyNips
just looked at this again.

insomnia should have been in the town pool
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:56 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1279, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1277, u r a person 2 wrote:order is irrelevant. Town are people I'm probably never voting.

Town
L84Dnr
Flavor Leaf
Vedith
Chara

Not town
Burkenstock
The Last Knight
Shiidaji
Insomnia
Dr Easy Bake
Emperor flippyNips

nm wrong game. still a scum read here
103-11 0-2
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:17 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1280, u r a person 2 wrote:

Town
L84Dnr
Flavor Leaf
Vedith
Chara

Not town
Burkenstock
The Last Knight
Shiidaji
Insomnia
Dr Easy Bake
Emperor flippyNips

Which game though?
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:18 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1281, insomnia wrote:
In post 1280, u r a person 2 wrote:

Town
L84Dnr
Flavor Leaf
Vedith
Chara

Not town
Burkenstock
The Last Knight
Shiidaji
Insomnia
Dr Easy Bake
Emperor flippyNips

Which game though?
I think it would be against site rules to answer =/ Might have even been against rules to say "wrong game" but what's done is done.
103-11 0-2
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:20 am

Post by insomnia »

!banhammer
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ve had focus on my BooneyToonz series lately. Sorry for inactivity. I’ll get to this.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1284, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve had focus on my BooneyToonz series lately. Sorry for inactivity. I’ll get to this.
A new one you're doing?
I claim scum \o/
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:50 am

Spoiler:
In post 1278, insomnia wrote:Oh baby here we go, being voted by both of my scum reads, catching scum has never been easier
Yeah, sure, just a sec. I'm sure there's something

This smells funny. ^
do you mean that L8 never dropped a vote that quick in this game or over several games?
This game, I don't rely on meta.
Also, why would you even care about a mislynch on town!Burke if you had to mislynch town!me to get there? That logic is super flawed.
You have just said my logic was flawed and now you say my logic is good. Which one is it? Are you trying to make me tr you and make me feel like we're on the same page?
Gotta say though, Insomnia, you do post a lot more and have good logic from what I can see

Overall, mostly seems like L8 is trying to game-solve, but I also disagree with all of his reads. So null.
L8 has me as a scum read and you are agreeing with him. You contradicting yourself twice in a row now is concerning, mainly because I get pushed by L8 so you cling on this push with him to get suspicion off of you. You're a rather opportunistic fella, I see.

So many scum slips coming from you, TLK.

Also, addressing more of your posts.
And I mean that he sounds town, but that's just because he might be good scum.

This falls under the argument "You are so town you must be scum", which is invalid. Someone like me sounds town most likely because they are town. If you didn't like my posts, you wouldn't be tring me. Truth be told, the argument does not follow: it is just as (if not more) probable that people who act Pro-Town are in fact, Pro-Town. The argument itself carries no weight, since the same assertion can be made in the opposite manner: You are so scummy, you must be town.

Also, thanks for that migraine you just gave me after reading this. I'm quite sad that nobody noticed this.
1) if he's calling out Shiidaji for liking a slot scum read by L8, then it makes sense for town!L8 to pressure Shiidaji for this. I disagree with voting for Shiidaji because I don't think she's scum and that this is L8 misdirecting his scum read for some weird town reason.

2) it would also make sense for scum!L8 to purposely try to weaken reads from others on Shiidaji's slot. But I don't think it is a very smart choice.

Misdirect for some town reason????
It's not a smart choice??? When you have an
Informed TOWNIE
claim on day one, it does make sense to try and kill the claim, since it's conftown. You're underestimating everyone here. It's cool though, you had your shot at clearing your scumminess, but you failed miserably. You pushing me after L8 did reads to me as you trying to grasp on the single thing that's getting you out of a lynch today.

The main thing your missing here is this:

I wanted to town read you because I liked
your
posts, but I am resigned to write off your town-Ness as good scum because your predecessors pinged me so hard. So in retrospect, your posts became scummy.

If that ride was hard to follow, that's the best I can summarize.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:07 am

How do I edit grammar mistakes? It burns my eyes...

You ask your friendly neighborhood Zulfy
Last edited by Zulfy on Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:09 am

Town
L84Dnr
Flavor Leaf
Vedith
Chara

Not town
Burkenstock
The Last Knight
Shiidaji
Insomnia
Dr Easy Bake
Emperor flippyNips
I'm just gonna say you're town, dude. Your heart is in the right place anyway.
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:09 am

In post 1287, The Last Knight wrote:You ask your friendly neighborhood Zulfy
Thanks, bud, but it isn't crucial. Good to know for the future though (:
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:13 am

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1278, insomnia wrote:When you have an
Informed TOWNIE
claim on day one, it does make sense to try and kill the claim, since it's conftown.
No, it's claimed town. Scum also know that there are 4 scum, so "Informed Townie" would be an easy claim to fake.

And that brings up the interesting question of why the Persivul/Shiidaji slot didn't get the NK.
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:21 am

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1278, insomnia wrote:Oh baby here we go, being voted by both of my scum reads, catching scum has never been easier
Which is more likely?
- 2 of the 3 scum are the only people on your wagon
- Your reads are wrong
You pushing me after L8 did reads to me as you trying to grasp on the single thing that's getting you out of a lynch today.
Hilarious coming from somebody who just voted his own counterwagon.
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:28 am

Post by L84Dnr »

Insomnia has accused me of not pushing my wagons hard enough, so could I get a couple more votes on his wagon? He's making interesting noises with 2 votes so I'd like to hear what a little more pressure produces.

Happy Insomnia?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:30 am

In post 1290, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1278, insomnia wrote:When you have an
Informed TOWNIE
claim on day one, it does make sense to try and kill the claim, since it's conftown.
No, it's claimed town. Scum also know that there are 4 scum, so "Informed Townie" would be an easy claim to fake.

And that brings up the interesting question of why the Persivul/Shiidaji slot didn't get the NK.
That second part is a really interesting point that I want to agree with.

But as for scum knowing how many there, wouldn't the existence of a traitor make scum think that there are fewer scum than there actually are? Or is the scum team informed of a traitor's existence?

So, if they wouldn't know there was a potential traitor before a claim like informed town, how could an fake claim as informed town coming from scum be accurate?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1285, Vedith wrote:
In post 1284, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve had focus on my BooneyToonz series lately. Sorry for inactivity. I’ll get to this.
A new one you're doing?
Yes. And the series as a whole.

As soon as my Extravaganza ends, I’m queuing up for another one. 15 players.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, scum who knew of a traitor with a 4 man scum team, 4 scum Informed is an easy claim to try and get people to post in a way where they go “whaaaaat?!?”

It helps scum POE who isn’t the traitor down.

It was a solid play by Persivul no matter the alignment.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Vedith »

Shiidaji

FL

URA

Insomnia

L84Dnr

Chars

DEB

Nips

Burken

TLK
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Vedith »

I claim scum \o/
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1172, Vedith wrote:
In post 1159, Shiidaji wrote:The reason I feel less confident in townreading
I'm not here to convince you of me town.
TLK I was thinking more likely Scum but I feel that less by the time the day started.

I'll figure it out eventually anyway xx
In post 1192, The Last Knight wrote:You must have missed this one. Is this the post that explains my thought process, or is there any further self-iso-ing I need to do?

In post 950, The Last Knight wrote:
I'll also take another look at Wilky since there's a wagon, but I don't think he's scum. Any posts I should look at?

New evidence came to light. I looked at him with ideas others had in mind. And, like you pointed out in my vote post, I mainly wanted to force him to talk. DEB hammered before he did, but that's just because this is kinda a newbie game. My intention was to get info while maybe ending the day.

That's honestly all you're going to get from my VA.
I covered that post in my discussion!! Right there, you quoted it. My point was that you didn't actually look at him with ideas others had in mind, your post to me looks like a premeditated, "how can I jump on this wagon without coming across too scummy" post. I have a tendency to read these types of playstyles as scum and be accurate at picking them out, because of how pronounced and in order the post was in comparison to the "character" I saw of you at the beginning of day one you get me??

TLK can you share what this was yet::::
In post 408, The Last Knight wrote:By the way, I have a tin foil theory that I need to flesh out a bit with ISO's and time. It may have to wait until D2 but I am becoming skeptical of a couple people here. Waiting to see what they do today and how they interact.
@URA
In post 1212, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1190, insomnia wrote:~A TLK lynch will provide some information. His main interactions were with FL in the first posts of his. Scum don't usually talk with each other or ask each other questions that much, so if TLK flips scum, then FL is probably town, which would be of great help with my reads, since I find FL to be a hard read. If he flips town, then his read on Burk is legit and we get rid of an easy mislynch coming from scum and anyone pushing Burk would be automatically suspicious.

Interesting description of a tlk lynch. I think I would lynch him because he's probably scum more-so than for the information.

feels like a read on a partner's wagon
I felt this way reading about it too, since TLK is a wagon today. I see benefit to scum calling their partners "information" lynches since it helps them avoid taking a hard stance on the matter/providing a read on TLK, the paragraph quickly transitions to talking about something other than TLK in the first place. If insomnia legitimately found TLK to be a scumread he'd realize that a lynch on him was possible at this point and that we aren't lynching L8. Though I feel fuzzy inside when someone backs me up with logic like this
You built up this case on Shii that she town read my slot for nothing and that she’s scum reading TLK and FL but she’s tunneling FL and voting TLK(which I don’t even know what’s bad about, can you double lynch in a single day or? So again, this accusation isn’t that solid), to only then completely disregard it and vote me because my vote is trash or how you called it.
and it makes me not want to lynch them since he sees where I'm coming from with my D2 play while L8 ignores it :)

@Flippy
In post 1226, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 1159, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 1086, Vedith wrote:Okay I'm willing to listen.
I wanted to vote DEB today to see how they reacted. I can tell you it was very poorly though.
b4 that, what was your read on TLK at the very end of Day 1? The reason I feel less confident in townreading you is because of how biting your comments were towards TLK near twilight yet you seem to be hem-hawing on his alignment rn.

Spoiler: Vedith End of d1
In post 960, Vedith wrote:
In post 959, The Last Knight wrote:Once again a wagon. But it feels desperate more so than actual scum reading.
Couldn't the same be said about you?
In post 963, Vedith wrote:TLK talks about Wilky eager to end the day whole putting Wilky at L1.
Let's just take that in for a moment.
In post 964, Vedith wrote:
In post 962, The Last Knight wrote:I have no reason to be desperate. So I don't think that applies.
If you're Scum buddy is at L2 of course you have reason to be desperate.
In post 965, Vedith wrote:
In post 962, The Last Knight wrote:If you or Wilky can prove that Wilky has done these things too, please do.
If I can prove he has done things?
What?

Wilkys posting looks town. If you actually read his ISO it looks like he's making progression on his reads which Scum just don't do, even more so day 1 as they don't want to be stuck with reads.

Voting in someone outside of your town pool doesn't mean it's Scum motivated.
I've swapped my votes plenty, why are you not putting the pressure on me for it?
In post 969, Vedith wrote:Green flip means I lynch in DEB or TLK.
In post 976, Vedith wrote:
In post 974, The Last Knight wrote:I'm also pretty eager to end the day. So I put him at L-1. If he's a vig, that's a big blow. But plenty of people tried not to get killed. If he was something we didn't want to lose, I wish he said something sooner.
15mins between the last 2 votes and no intent or posting to even try and get this.
If Wilky is a town PR don't go blaming this on Wilky.

And how the fuck can you use Wilky being eager to end the day and then say this?

Like I do not see the above posts coming from someone that just said "TLK I'm not sure" and wants a case from me.
I want Chara URA and Flippy to weigh in on this.
im having alot of mixed feelings about vedith rn, i kind of have a scum lean on him just cos i find the way he's posting sort of erratic but a couple people in this game have been that way, & from what i know of vedith he's bit of a troll making it hard to get a read on him.
That's how I feel atm, the more I read his twilight play around Wilky getting voted and the resulting direction of play in D2 the less I like him, plus there are multiple interactions of his that I can see fitting as the third puzzle piece to my initial FL-TLK-XXX idea.
In post 1231, The Last Knight wrote:I'll vote there.

VOTE: Insomnia
u cheeky boy

Would scum TLK intentionally vote in the exact same way, with the exact same pattern as he did in the post that I accused him in? I remember from ISOing you there being cases where you don't do this.

In post 1267, u r a person 2 wrote:@TLK I'm looking forward to seeing whatcha got tonight

@Shiidaji What do you think about TLK these last few pages?
Frustrated because despite my initial reads and my case the last few pages feel like they're coming from town that is trying to earnestly reverse public opinion on him. Like I want my original read to be correct and to lynch him tho lmao u feel me. The only post that stuck out to me that I didn't like recently was the one where he asked FL about his read tiers, it didn't feel legitimate and felt like a filler ((content post)) but maybe that's because I found it immediately obvious what he meant. Insomnia clearly didn't pick up on it either so I'm not pushing this.
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Shiidaji »

In post 1270, L84Dnr wrote:Emphasis mine. I called BS because John Marv's non-contribution to the game was a complete null read and Scepticism's was little more. That would imply that his reason for voting Wilky was fabricated. My vote for him got me a condescending pat on the head for a non-answer that seemed even scummier.
I've already explained why I did that, would you like me to do it again? I'll put the kiddie gloves on and whisper in your ear. I'm not an asshole, I swear :] :]
In post 1274, The Last Knight wrote:@u r a person 2

If you could give me a sweeping tier list (of hopefully half or more of the remaining group) with as much or as little analysis as you want, I'd be able to understand where you stand. Then I can fully give you my account of you.
Can you do this yourself ASAP along with the tin thing? I want to know.

I'm gonna have to reread the Insom vs L8 and TLK hopping in again because it kind of just breezed by me. I'll do that after looking through Creature's mentions and reread Flippy+Burk to see how I feel about them.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”