Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5625 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:06 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

In post 5624, Joan of Arc wrote:The way I see it, scum are among you, Chito and Torque.
To be clear, Wisdom, you want to give this a day.

Torque instigates a mechanical 1v1 and instead of solving around that, she is still acting like she is sorting Torque.

Like she could not be more obviously scum here but you are hung up on the fact that I am rightfully pissed at you. So either you are scum, or you have an immense amount of cognitive dissonance about how obnoxious you have been this game.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5626 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:06 am

Post by Near x Mello »

i do not want to play with you again if youre town, no
calling me a garbage player is completely unfair here, let alone "garbage human"
if those are genuine words... I dont know. I am struggling to say anything here.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5627 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:10 am

Chito: Yeah, and being a condescending douche about my Joan read and giving me loads of shit about my skepticism of your mastina push make me feel really really all sunshine and flowers about your play if you're town.

I've been incredibly chill for this game up until tonight but it feels like you have gone out of your way to make this game as unfun as possible.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5628 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:10 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5625, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 5624, Joan of Arc wrote:The way I see it, scum are among you, Chito and Torque.
To be clear, Wisdom, you want to give this a day.

Torque instigates a mechanical 1v1 and instead of solving around that, she is still acting like she is sorting Torque.

Like she could not be more obviously scum here but you are hung up on the fact that I am rightfully pissed at you. So either you are scum, or you have an immense amount of cognitive dissonance about how obnoxious you have been this game.
No because town Joan totally says that

Its not scummy for her. Nothing she has posted is. The only thing thats actually scummy is her bp claim because of the dunn kill.

Im not affected by your bs at all, btw. Because youre wrong, my reads arent based on personal matters.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5629 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:11 am

Chito: You're literally arguing you want scum to nightkill me because you're too lazy to sort me.

You're literally despicable and you have absolutely 0 sympathy from me right now.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5630 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:13 am

Post by Near x Mello »

if something can be sorted by night actions, you sort it by night actions

literally nothing to do with how i personally feel about you
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5631 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Take note, people, it's only when Wisdom is insulted that it's despicable, but when he does the insulting or when he lets other people do the insulting without interfering, it's totally kosher.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5632 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:24 am

Post by Near x Mello »

you can insult me as much as you like

i still will do whats best for the town's chances
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5633 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:25 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5632, Near x Mello wrote:you can insult me as much as you like

i still will do whats best for the town's chances
Like being responsible for several town deaths this game?
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5634 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:28 am

Post by Near x Mello »

really? which town death am i responsible for?

Creature, who i called town all game?
Gamma, who i called town all game?
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5635 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Near x Mello »

Elena, who everyone thought her actions point to her for the dunnstral kill? Is that somehow on me too?

Or mastina getting vigged is somehow my doing as well?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5636 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:32 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5634, Near x Mello wrote:really? which town death am i responsible for?

Creature, who i called town all game?
Gamma, who i called town all game?
You scumread mastina. That is all.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5637 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:33 am

Post by Near x Mello »

still doesnt make me responsible for anything
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5638 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:33 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Really?
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5639 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:35 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5637, Near x Mello wrote:still doesnt make me responsible for anything
In post 5596, Near x Mello wrote:i should just lynch you and blame you if you flip town like every sane person would do

but no, im accounting for you being terrible because i dont want to lose this game

and thats what i get
"I am not at fault, and even if I am, I will blame you for it."
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5640 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:36 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

You remind me of Lord Dominator

"I destroy your best friend and I watch you cry."
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5641 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:37 am

Post by Near x Mello »

The only reads ill accept responsibility on are almost and you. These are completely on me, and if town ends up losing because you or almost are scum then yes, i am to blame

But all the rest? No. These were consensus reads and im not to blame for them.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5642 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:40 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5641, Near x Mello wrote:The only reads ill accept responsibility on are almost and you. These are completely on me, and if town ends up losing because you or almost are scum then yes, i am to blame

People only scumread mastina because you forced them to.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5643 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:42 am

Post by Near x Mello »

Joan do you comprehend what 5596 is saying?

Let me help.

"If I was this egoistic person youre portraying me as, caring nothing about town but just his own ego, what I would do here is just go with the flow and lynch you. Everyone wants you lynched, so I wouldnt be blamed at all if you flipped town, and I would still be able to gloat about being right about townreading you for the whole game.

Instead, I am not doing that, because I am not that person. I want town to win this. And town won't win this if you are town and you are lynched. So I am trying to avoid that, because I still think you are town here.

And yet, despite me being your only supporter here, in addition to being the only one who isnt shallowly scumreading you for your play, what I get from you is insults and a vote. To the point where you have someone fakeclaiming a guilty on you, in mylo, and yet I am still a better vote for you."
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5644 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5642, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 5641, Near x Mello wrote:The only reads ill accept responsibility on are almost and you. These are completely on me, and if town ends up losing because you or almost are scum then yes, i am to blame

wrong. People scumread mastina because she was scummy. I was just the most vocal.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5645 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:49 am

In post 5635, Near x Mello wrote:Elena, who everyone thought her actions point to her for the dunnstral kill? Is that somehow on me too?

Or mastina getting vigged is somehow my doing as well?
You yourself insisted that no one would be scumreading mastina if not for you

So by your own words, yes

You can't have it both ways -- insisting that when a wagon gets going that it's entirely your doing, and then saying that when someone resolves the 1v1 that you had no part.

You stalled on your own claim so now there are fewer reasons to townread you based on claim, and as a "self-commuter who can still target people" your role basically gives explanation for why you could have killed Dunn and lived while also discouraging me from vigging you if somehow I was still alive on another even night.

Your claim seems tailor made to counter-act any existing claims and then somehow you want A50 checked tonight over you when you cannot be targeted tomorrow.

You insisted that I deny being PGO which makes it seem like you basically just wanted to know you could safely nightkill me and ensure that I don't get further results.

Yeah, you cannot try to claim all the credit for all of your bad pushes when they are in the swing of things and then also wash your hands of them when town gets some flips.

Cerb wanted you gone, and the entire rest of the graveyard wanted A50 gone who you insist is locktown and refuse to re-evaluate, so yeah, at this point it's a lot easier for me to simply say I blame you if you're town if this is a loss, and you can easily be scum since you refuse to lynch Joan, yet another scum lynch you are choking on for no good reason other than your own bullshit meta excuses and the fact that I refuse to give into your groupthink zeitgeist one-line posts and insistence that people have to be scum because you deem them as such like the emperor of scumhunting, and then have the gall to talk shit to other people about their reads and methods even when you are wrong over and over again.

Anyway this is all whatever, I just wanted to make sure that if you want to start playing the blame game that you are my #1 pick. But hopefully it won't come to that because you'll just flip scum and I can say you were playing to wincon, like that is an excuse for being a toxic prick since people seem to think it is. We probably can't lynch Joan anyway without waiting for A50 slot to get past its post restriction so might as well just abandon this thread and site for a week.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5646 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:49 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5644, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 5642, Joan of Arc wrote:

wrong. People scumread mastina because she was scummy. I was just the most vocal.
Right. Then how do you explain this: this?
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5647 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:51 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5643, Near x Mello wrote:Joan do you comprehend what 5596 is saying?

Let me help.

"If I was this egoistic person youre portraying me as, caring nothing about town but just his own ego, what I would do here is just go with the flow and lynch you. Everyone wants you lynched, so I wouldnt be blamed at all if you flipped town, and I would still be able to gloat about being right about townreading you for the whole game.

Instead, I am not doing that, because I am not that person. I want town to win this. And town won't win this if you are town and you are lynched. So I am trying to avoid that, because I still think you are town here.

And yet, despite me being your only supporter here, in addition to being the only one who isnt shallowly scumreading you for your play, what I get from you is insults and a vote. To the point where you have someone fakeclaiming a guilty on you, in mylo, and yet I am still a better vote for you."
And that magically makes all those posts where you scumread me disappear how?
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5648 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:52 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Let me repost them, cos you clearly didn't see them the first time
In post 5612, Joan of Arc wrote:ctually, screw it, here are all the relevant posts
In post 5138, Near x Mello wrote:Take a look guys. The story is the same, I had a deathtunnel on Kokichi, and Mavis (Joan) was telling me I am so bad for my tunnel and stuff, only to vote him and go "I don't scumread him but I'll get to bully you for being wrong"

Joan was scum.

Subject: Danganronpa V3 Upick! Game over!
Mavis Vermillion wrote:I am not lynching Kokichi today, unless you give me a good argument as to why I should.
Mavis Vermillion wrote:You'll see first hand how much Yume improved when day 2 arrives. But know this, if Kokichi flips town, anyone and everyone who scumread him has a one-way ticket to my scumpile.
Mavis Vermillion wrote:VOTE: Kokichi
Mavis Vermillion wrote:And don't give me crap about how townies could be wrong and still be town, because if they weren't sure they were right, they would re-evaluate.

Conclusion, if you are not that sure, you'd re-evaluate. If you are that sure and it turns out you were wrong, Yume would make you pay for your unnatural confidence.
In post 5142, Near x Mello wrote:do you deny you did the same thing youre doing here there? voting your supposed townread with an intent to gloat about being right? how is this worthless?
In post 5146, Near x Mello wrote:ok i think your defense is bad so i dont think theres any merit in continuing this
In post 5149, Near x Mello wrote:i mean, your defense to "these actions are identical to actions you took as scum" is "different players"

how are the players relevant, joan? we are talking about you and your actions. In response to a push of mine. Nothing to do with other players.
In post 5154, Near x Mello wrote:do you wanna know how it feels? like you know im right and are using a silly excuse to avoid answering to the case that condemns you.
In post 5157, Near x Mello wrote:i said it as soon as you voted mastina and I was reminded of danganronpa
In post 5159, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 4991, Almost50 wrote:Wisdom was also Town in the game where I SR Joan for the weird association with Alisae, and he (Wisdom) defended her hard. She was scum with Ali as I had pointed out on D1 in that game.
this post by almost made me remember danganronpa

before that i didnt even remember having played with scum you so i had stupidly written you off as town
In post 5161, Near x Mello wrote:thats not my case

my case is that youve made the exact same thing as scum

if you had a reason to do it then, you have a reason to do it now
In post 5176, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 5170, Joan of Arc wrote:Besides, you want me to scumread and vote her, yet when I did that, you immediately scumread me for it. Which means it's 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' scenario. I defend her? You ignore me. I say 'fuck it' and vote her? You scumread me.
Once again, I scumread you for your vote because it's the exact same thing you've done in the past as scum.

If you reconsidered and accepted mastina could be scum, and voted her for that instead of things like "i will get to gloat" then I wouldnt scumread you.
In post 5230, Near x Mello wrote:its either mastina/elena or joan/elena

it aint that hard, everyone else is town
In post 5235, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 5233, Joan of Arc wrote:I am BP now. It's my reward for doing what I did.
heres an alternative explanation for who killed dunn
In post 5239, Near x Mello wrote:Nah. Arguing with me gives you things to post about, plus ive been stubbornly townreading you. Without me youd lurk.
In post 5241, Near x Mello wrote:You didnt kill me in Danganronpa either.
In post 5291, Near x Mello wrote:i mean, joan claimed bp
could easily just be joan who killed
but elena is still scum regardless
In post 5310, Near x Mello wrote:i think joan claimed bp to save elena maybe
In post 5314, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 5233, Joan of Arc wrote:I am BP now. It's my reward for doing what I did.
In post 5322, Near x Mello wrote:Joan claimed it right after chito caught the mech thing

I can see it as trying to lure suspicion from elena onto her
In post 5402, Near x Mello wrote:Making mastina loved could be an attempt to buddy mastina, it does not necessarily point to being partners.

Joan's BP claim right after Chito caught the mech thing is more damning. It looks like she wanted to save Elena by attracting attention to herself.

Either way, it's one of them.
In post 5424, Near x Mello wrote:yep i did fuck up. But you are 100% scum via poe at this point, with your buddy being most likely chito
In post 5433, Near x Mello wrote:pink joan is scum like 99% of the time here, i agree

but its also mylo. If torque is fakeclaiming a guilty game is over. Dont you think we should play it safe and massclaim?
In post 5462, Near x Mello wrote:not a full claim

VOTE: joan
In post 5466, Near x Mello wrote:torque tracked you to cerb last night

explain
Yet you are suddenly saying you don't want me lynched?
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5649 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:54 am

Post by Near x Mello »

i considered you might be scum for what, 1/32th of a day? Does it cancel out the fact I have insisted you are town for the rest of a 226 page game?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”