Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5700 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Near x Mello »

and it makes zero sense to me that you dont see im town

scum me never proposes a no lynch here when i can just win. Say PB was hiding a doc power and they decide to protect you while you cop me. I lose. Why the hell would i allow that instead of just lynching
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5701 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

In post 5697, Near x Mello wrote:Whats important to note here is that chito is against information

waiting for liger is bad, no lynching is bad, everything that provides information is bad.

what is good? Quicklynching joan.

If thats not typical of a scum eager to get the win i dont know what is.
Each of these new informations also produces risks. If liger is scum then it could be that the ability he has been charging up the whole game is a scum dayvig, in which case waiting for his post restriction to be up could be gamethrowing. I don't think that's terribly likely but all we know from the slot is that he has claimed to only get one ability over the entire game that has yet to be claimed.considering the theme of this game is that more powerful abilities are vated behind weaker abilities wondering if liger is scum with a strong ability is something I have to at least consider. In any case a50 claimd to be "200% sure" that madtina was acym and then replaced out so I am not sure what I am supposed to trust in his self-representation of abikities anyway.

As for tonight, you are confident scum don't have a double kill by pushing me as scum. But I know I am town, which means based purely on numbers scum should still gave a strong power. Since you are the one pushing NL, at this point I havr to consider the different ways that may be gamewinning for you as scum
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5702 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5701, Chito and Yuuri wrote:but all we know from the slot is that he has claimed to only get one ability over the entire game that has yet to be claimed
Isnt that reason to wait for him?
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5703 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Near x Mello »

all the double kill and daykill fear mongering has to stop. Thats not happening and is only an excuse against optimal play.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5704 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Pink Ball »

? I said you looked bad in that 1v1, you just expanded that to whatever you wanted to reply lol. I agree with Wisdom in that this game is PoE solved other than scumreads, and I'm not scumreading you but I'm both townreading Wisdom and A50's slot and seems unlikely that Torque and Joan are partners. I don't need to scumread you to know that you look bad from my pov, that's all. You're acting like dying at night is the worst thing that could happen; if you die tonight that would be great for solving the game, and Wisdom's pov, even if you think he's scum, makes sense. Why do you act like he's talking nonsense.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5705 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Pink Ball »

That was directed to Chito talking to me btw
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5706 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Also Chito, Wisdom is right; either you think he's scum with Joan and that he's protecting her of being lynched today, or you think they have some kind of power to make the no lynch their card to achieve their win condition. Which one is it? If you say it's Joan/Wisdom, you haven't read the game, and if you say the latter, it's just paranoia.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5707 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:33 am

In post 5700, Near x Mello wrote:and it makes zero sense to me that you dont see im town

scum me never proposes a no lynch here when i can just win. Say PB was hiding a doc power and they decide to protect you while you cop me. I lose. Why the hell would i allow that instead of just lynching
You could be town. I thought you were town all game until you became the sole proponent of me being scum. In any case, unless it is joan/torque, there has to be a fatal flaw in your reasoning if town.

As for why you would push nl as scum:
A)towncred
B)joan is town and you are scum and you eant joan pushed independently of you so yoh can hammer
C) joan is scum and you are scum and you want two or three other people to vote her first so you can hammer and win -- in which case seeing how you push or don't push is informastive
D) neither joan or torque is scum, you have some sort of redirection ability, and joan doesn't even know she visited someone she actually did (highest paranoia scenario and hooefully not true)-- but here you can just do whatever you want to gain the highest towncred since the game is practically won for you already
E) because you have a double kill ability

But the #1 scenario there would be A, in case you think I'm fearmongering by outlining the wildcard mech scenarios

As for if you are town:
A) you're hedging on joan now which means tonight scum get to pick the best possible nightkill for them between me and pink ball
B) you are ignoring the chances I am town and thus ignoring whatever unstated abilities joan!scum might have, given she hasn't claimed still
C) you are right that it is torque but providing 0 reasoning because you are preoccupied with me
D)you are assuming liger is town and if wrong the game is functionally lost for town already
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5708 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5707, Chito and Yuuri wrote:given she hasn't claimed still
she did actually
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5709 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:36 am

In post 5706, Pink Ball wrote:Also Chito, Wisdom is right; either you think he's scum with Joan and that he's protecting her of being lynched today, or you think they have some kind of power to make the no lynch their card to achieve their win condition. Which one is it? If you say it's Joan/Wisdom, you haven't read the game, and if you say the latter, it's just paranoia.
It's not paranoia when town had this much power such that Dunn thought there should be an entire extra scum member. My role seems to have incredible pro-town potential so considering my own role in addition to the current flips makes me think scum needs to have something. So waiting to die while also risking the possibility of a town throw by waiting isn't an exciting prospect
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5710 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Near x Mello »

and im not ignoring the chances you are town

If that was the case id be lynching you today
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5711 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Why Wisdom being wrong about Liger makes the game lost for town? Have you sorted that slot yourself, Chito?

p-edit: fair!
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5712 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:37 am

In post 5708, Near x Mello wrote:
In post 5707, Chito and Yuuri wrote:given she hasn't claimed still
she did actually
Bp? where is the rest of it?
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5713 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5470, Joan of Arc wrote:p-edit: It does. N1, I've uncovered the ability to be shattered (become a treestump for a day) if lynched. N2 I've uncovered the ability to force-shatter myself. N3, I became bulletproof as a result of being shattered.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5714 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:56 am

In post 5711, Pink Ball wrote:Why Wisdom being wrong about Liger makes the game lost for town? Have you sorted that slot yourself, Chito?

why would town being wrong on one read in lylo mean the game is lost? Let's do the math real quick...

As for liger, I don't know. Pt interactions (with a50l were very townie, I have been the biggest advocate for that slot being town aside from wisdom, but it is simply hard to ignore the volume of people scumreading the slot in the graveyard. since I just tried taking wisdom+elena+pink ball seriously on mastina, and I have to at this point figure out which of my reads have been flawed, I have to consider the remaining possibilities. Maybe I should take it at faith that his replace out was nai and that ank and mastina and elena and the others were right.

Every major argument for town can be second guessed: since he only revealed himself in channel 5 after vedith and ninja flips, it could be that he wanted to use channel 5 as a scum pt after killing the town there, but then changed his mind because I was townreading him. So maybe I did not see the scum motivation in the first thing I wanted to townread him for.

As for his ate surrounding elena and mastina... Yeah it is hard to decide how I feel about that coming from scum but I suppose it's possible.

But the bottom line is either torque/joan is w/w, wisdom is scum, or liger is scum, but since wisdom will obviously never consider liger functionally I don't need to worry about that scenario anyway since the game is already lost if wisdom is town and wrong on that a50. He says he is willing to reconsider but, lol, please.

If joan and torque is w/w there is no risk in flipping one, if a50 is scum the game is probably lost already, and if wisdom is scum then going for nl is playing into his agenda one way or another. So in what of those three scenarios do I bother to wait? For the thrill of ignoring the game for a week so I can die when we can lynch mechanically caught scum? Sure ok go for it
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5715 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5714, Chito and Yuuri wrote:He says he is willing to reconsider but, lol, please.
a+ argument

why am i waiting for him to full claim and not no lynch right now?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5716 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5714, Chito and Yuuri wrote:
In post 5711, Pink Ball wrote:Why Wisdom being wrong about Liger makes the game lost for town? Have you sorted that slot yourself, Chito?

why would town being wrong on one read in lylo mean the game is lost? Let's do the math real quick...
What I meant, and it's fucking obvious because of the context of my question, is that you're depicting Wisdom's read on A50 like the only thing that matters about the slot, since "him being wrong on A50's slot makes the game lost for town". If you're town, it's your responsability to have a read on A50's slot too, and that's why I asked what was your stance towards him.

So I recommend reading and rereading before saying something cocky like this. I'm not in the mood to be treated like an idiot anymore; enough is being dragged to MyLo as conftown, I feel like shit towards this fucking game and some fucking sympathy would be nice.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5717 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

I thought we were supposed to be talking about anime?
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5718 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Near x Mello »

chito would rather talk about lynching you
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5719 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:23 am

Yeah you have been a douche to joan in the main thread so I am kinda over being nice. i don't know what happened between you two in the pt but your words to her in the main thread has been more gross to me than her weird mastina fetish.

I'm just doing the math and remebering the game. Wisdom has fought morality, mastina, and elena on a50, but then somehow thinks I vig mastina by counting on him voting people who aren't scum if a50 is town and I am scum. Then he gets indignant because I'm not townreading him enough. There is basically no world where I vig mastina as scum in this game state but he thinks I should have him as locktown when he gives me no other option.

I still have a hard time seeing a50 as scum, but I don't think my read there matters anyway because I don't really believe wisdom ever flips that read at this point if he is town. He literally just said he takes the blame for the loss i a50 is scum. That doesn't give me the impression there's a lot of room for discussion there. So why does he even want me checking the slot? why didn't he say to check torque if that's the slot he's doubting?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5720 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Enough about that, let's talk about anime.
Alt of Plumber
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5721 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I apologized to Joan a long time ago and the way I have approached her since that apology has been pretty collected; Joan has been a douche with me too so don't act like it was one way thing. So my problems with her are not yours, and I haven't been a douche to you so I'm asking you politely to not be a douche to me.

Also I'm not saying that Joan being a douche with me gives me the reason to be a douche to her; that's why I'm over it and I asked her to stop a lot of times 'cause we have colliding styles. And Joan has respected that.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5722 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5720, Joan of Arc wrote:Enough about that, let's talk about anime.
Alt of Plumber
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5723 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:50 am

Stalling while talking about anime suggests that the game is worth continuing to play when the apparent 1v1 between you and Torque is apparently in enough doubt to justify stalling when no one actually is willing to case Torque in a manner that both me and Pink Ball could respond to the points while we're both still alive. So basically we're twiddling our thumbs, waiting to no lynch so we can get an "informative" nightkill from scum, while not processing or discussing the information at hand. And at this point I'd rather just siteflake anyway. Wisdom thinks I'm continuing to push you when what I'm really deciding is whether I even bother continuing to play this game.

I'm not going to post NAI garbage, if there's nothing game-related to talk about then I'm just going to not post, so see you in a week I guess. Here's to hoping I get force-replaced!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5724 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Sweet AtEs are made of this