Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10550 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Performer »

Wow after reading a few pages of the scum pt, I am impressed by the cohesion of all members of the scum team...honest.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #10551 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Well... That certainly was an experience. Thanks Boon for hosting, despite your few slip-ups you did an excellent modding job overall.

The setup was probably less unbalanced than I originally thought, but still pretty townsided... it took town screwing up a lot to even give us a chance. Xtoxm, Nero, and profii all played great.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10552 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, they were extremely cohesive. I nommed them for Goodfellas award.

Also, I can’t get over your sig line, Performer. :lol:
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #10553 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 10549, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 10545, Jingle wrote:
In post 10543, Gollum wrote:Tbf, xtoxm really did help me and was a huge asset but you guys that think I have no scum game can suck my salty balls
Nero's the worst scum player who made it to MYLO, by far. All of the other scum alive in MYLO were way better.
i was alive in mylo btw
so this is actually an insult when i feel like you meant it in jest
No you weren't. You totally got lynched when I called you out for fakeclaiming. Boon will back me up here.
This is a Parachute.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10554 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10551, Something_Smart wrote:Well... That certainly was an experience. Thanks Boon for hosting, despite your few slip-ups you did an excellent modding job overall.

The setup was probably less unbalanced than I originally thought, but still pretty townsided... it took town screwing up a lot to even give us a chance. Xtoxm, Nero, and profii all played great.
Yeah, honestly, I expected more slip ups, but the only real ones were Creature and RCEnigma’s thing. Both of them I thought I fixed pretty fast, and don’t think it had any effect on the game. Gave a fun discussion a day phase, though.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10555 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10553, Jingle wrote:
In post 10543, Gollum wrote:Tbf, xtoxm really did help me and was a huge asset but you guys that think I have no scum game can suck my salty balls
Nero's the worst scum player who made it to MYLO, by far. All of the other scum alive in MYLO were way better.
i was alive in mylo btw
No you weren't. You totally got lynched when I called you out for fakeclaiming. Boon will back me up here.
I think he meant he was still alive on a day that was MYLO. It was 4-2, even if he was the sure lynch that day, he still was alive in MYLO. I think it was more of a comment to counter Creature’s shade with a technicality.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #10556 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 10555, Boonskiies wrote:I think he meant he was still alive on a day that was MYLO. It was 4-2, even if he was the sure lynch that day, he still was alive in MYLO. I think it was more of a comment to counter Creature’s shade with a technicality.
Lies. We lynched him in 9p. Everyone knows that.
This is a Parachute.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10557 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by Krazy »

I mean, I explained that Nero was the best candidate to have charged S_S on a profii scum flip and that the neighborhood timing claim was highly suspect... I think the mech solve was basically there it just was buried under other nonsense.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10558 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Krazy »

I do think the timing of the giving of gifts could have used some work. Letting S_S choose his gift target after knowing what other gifts the scum team received seems like something that would need to be cleaned up if doing something similar again. The game probably needed a dedicated twilight phase with slightly longer night+twilights as a result.
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #10559 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10446, Auro wrote:
In post 4174, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:I’d bet money on Nero being town in this game.
I remember Nancy hard TR'd Nero and that factored into my confidence in him being town as well. xD Sigh. I hate this.
In post 10447, Nero Cain wrote:oh, Nancy is gonna have a field day with end game.

I was really surprised that Elsa was town reading me after I tunneled him half the game.
In post 10448, Elsa Jay wrote:To be fair, I read Nancy's list too and decided it was right.
I was done in by Sakura metacheck on you in Heroes and it seemed to be valid - until now. I would have been more suspicious of you for townlocking me, right out of the gate but I attributed that to our role. I won’t be so quick to tr you in the future, Xtoxm either.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10560 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10451, Nero Cain wrote:So in a way Nancy really won this game for me and not on my own merit. That's kinda depressing. :(
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Won’t happen ever again.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #10561 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 10553, Jingle wrote:
i was alive in mylo btw
lmao :lol:
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10562 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10558, Krazy wrote:I do think the timing of the giving of gifts could have used some work. Letting S_S choose his gift target after knowing what other gifts the scum team received seems like something that would need to be cleaned up if doing something similar again. The game probably needed a dedicated twilight phase with slightly longer night+twilights as a result.
Yeah, that’s why I ended up adding the Dawn phase.

I should have done that from the very beginning.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10563 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10460, Nero Cain wrote:Also, to explain the three deaths last night. We nk'd Jingle, Una died thanks to targeting Xtoxm and Dave died b/c he was vigged.

That's right, Nancy sent a vig to xtoxm.

So Nancy hard town read me, put me in multiple Boonus rounds and gave us a vig kill.

Although, Nancy is in no way responsible for this and she shouldn't feel bad
and none of you should give her any grief over it.
No, we kept it and used it on Elsa. Only thing we gave away was loud to SS. Right, @DVa?

Yeah, I not only wrongly hard townread you but helped get you multiple X-shots. Sure, I don’t feel at all responsible. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10564 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10462, Nero Cain wrote:I'm p sure that Nancy did claim and Xtoxm confirmed. I think he fake claimed shooting Elsa.
No, we kept it and used on Elsa and we were rolestopped.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10565 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10463, Nero Cain wrote:I wish Boon was around so he could do w/e write up and release the dead chat.

Maybe a Nancy selfie and her reaction to finding out I was scum.
You probably wouldn’t want to see that, trust me.

:P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10566 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Krazy »

Gotta be honest I'm kinda indifferent about the loss mostly because being governor'd like that is the most insane thing to ever happen to me in a mafia game LOL
vote conspiracy
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10567 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10566, Krazy wrote:Gotta be honest I'm kinda indifferent about the loss mostly because being governor'd like that is the most insane thing to ever happen to me in a mafia game LOL
Yeah, I’m gonna nom it for Kodak Moment. With BEF’s vengeful claim, it was HILARIOUS.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10568 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by profii »

In real time I was pretty mad that the sticky-gate thing got me lynch and I absolutley shouldn’t have been

I don’t think I’d have made end game given the amount of night actions going on but I think I could have got an additional mislynch out of my lifespan

I do acknowledge Krazys point in dead thread that arguing the sticky fruit issue pre-BEF flip gives it more credibility but I suppose I took the BEF lynch

It was a really fun game regardless :)
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #10569 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Jingle »

I maintain that assuming the flipped town was the lying party is a road I should never have to go down.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10570 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 10477, Boonskiies wrote:All Role PM's
Spoiler:
Welcome,
Mcqueen
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying in your
Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Ramcius
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Alonzo
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Lamees & AuroWelcome,
Thanos
, you are a
Town 1-shot Friendly Neighbor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. They will be given a message stating that you are town.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Kokichi Oma and HebichanWelcome,
Ultimate Liars
, you are a
Town 1-shot Commuter

Abilities:

• At night, you may commute. This will make all actions that target you fail.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Davesaz
, you are a
Town 1-shot Tracker

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will learn who, if anyone, that player performed a night action on.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Almost50 and CharaWelcome,
Almost Chara
, you are a
Town 1-shot Visitor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. This does nothing else.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
The Last Knight
, you are a
Town Super Saint

Abilities:

• If you are ever to by lynched, the player who made the hammer vote (the final vote) on you, will die immediately.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

CheekyTeeky and PerformerWelcome,
Cheeky Dancer
, you are a
Town 1-shot Motion Detector

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will learn if they used an action, or if they were targeted by an action, if any. You will receive "You detected motion." or "You did not detect motion."

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Theta Alpine
, you are a
Town Ducky

Abilities:

• You do nothing special, but hey, you have a name, so...that's cool, right?

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Elsa Jay
, you are a
Town Miller

Abilities:

• You do nothing special, but you will come off as Mafia to all cop investigations.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Gamma Emerald
, you are a
Town 1-shot Babysitter

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will protect that player from a singular kill action. However, if you are to be killed, both you and your target will die.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Nancy Drew 39 and DVaWelcome,
DrewVa
, you are a
Town Grifter

Abilities:

• During the day, you may choose up to three names per day to be selected into the BOONus round by announcing it in thread. You do not have to use all three everyday.To activate this roll, type in the game thread,
Activate: [insert player name here]
. I will not confirm or comment on this. Once a player is activated, you cannot change that pick. It will be locked in, and that player will go to the BOONus round. You may choose yourself.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
BrightEyedFish
, you are a
Town 1-shot StickyFruit Vendor

Abilities:

• At night, you may give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from, nor what it does. They will only be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions the night they receive the fruit except for kill actions.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Karmeleon
, you are a
Town 1-shot Watcher

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will receive the name of any player who targeted your target.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

???? and ????Welcome,
Nev and Max
, you are a
Town 1-shot Doctor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will protect them from one night kill.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

PenguinPower and AristophanesWelcome,
Emperors New Groove
, you are a
Town 1-shot Fruit Vendor

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. That player will be informed that they received a piece of fruit.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
RCEnigma
, you are a
Town 1-shot Bunyip

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will find out if they are Vanilla or not. If they are Vanilla, you will also grant them bulletproof for the night.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Nero Cain
, you are a
Mafia Goon

Abilities:

Win condition:

You win when Mafia control 50% of the population, or nothing else can prevent this from happening.

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Emperor flippyNips
, you are a
Mafia 1-shot Role Cop

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will learn their role, but not their alignment.

Win condition:

You win when Mafia control 50% of the population, or nothing else can prevent this from happening.

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Xtoxm
, you are a
Mafia 1-shot Rolestopper

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. All actions targeting your target will be roleblocked.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Something_Smart
, you are a
Mafia 1-shot Jailkeeper

Abilities:

• At night, you may target a player. You will roleblock any action that player is performing, alongside protecting them from a singular kill action.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

Welcome,
Profii
, you are a
Mafia Renegade

Abilities:

• At night, you may give a modifier (Ascetic, Loyal, Weak, Loud) to any player. You will also give them a +1 charge to their action. You may only use each modifier once. Once all actions are used, you will join the Mafia Thread.
• You are also a traitor. You know your teammates are
Nero Cain
Emperor flippyNips
Xtoxm
, and
Something_Smart
. They do not know your identity, and might not even know your existence.
• If ever you were to be killed by Mafia, a global announcement stating "Someone has cheated death." will show up instead.

Win condition:

Confessionals Thread

So Una/Theta really was a ducky. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And obviously Xtoxm rolestopped us. I did want us to vig SS over Elsa.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10571 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by profii »

In post 10566, Krazy wrote:Gotta be honest I'm kinda indifferent about the loss mostly because being governor'd like that is the most insane thing to ever happen to me in a mafia game LOL
In all the games I’ve rolled Scum I’ve literally NEVER taken a unilateral decision but if/when you see my confessional my approach to traitor was “lol I’m doing whatever I want here” so I just went cluck it - day vig - not realising how tight the time was

As soon as BEF made that claim I was like yeah I’m going for it - the lesson for me is next time to be so confident that the damning of BEF means I could have attempted to defend him given the Sticky gate situation and just see how that plays out

Good fun all round :D
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10572 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10502, RCEnigma wrote:Definitely well played. I probably should have held my tongue on the neighborhood but I just went through my pts and saw an extra room and derp.

I hard townread Nero and xtoxm all game and I couldn't really put together when a multitask would have came out. I was under the assumption that all prizes we're claimed up to like day 4.
I feel a bit better now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #10573 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 10521, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 10517, Krazy wrote:
In post 10513, davesaz wrote:Also, like I said in the dead chat, GOTY nom incoming, and whatever we call the new mechanic one for the combination of confessional voting and BOONus rooms.
I'm not sure that I ended up liking the secret voting but the boonus rounds were a neat mechanic
I imagine it was hard, but I don’t even really think it was secret voting. It forced a lot of discussion.

It was essentially just a different type of social game, I feel.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand the secret voting being weird, and I definitely won’t be doing that again anytime soon :lol:, but I loved having the Confessionals for this game.

Yeah, Confessionals/boonus rounds=good

Secret voting otoh=meh

But our role was one of the funnest ever, especially when people thought we were spamming or something. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #10574 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I also nomm’d DrewVa for that whole Governor situation. It only let me nom one player there for some reason. They’re the ones that came out as the one getting clown’d, though, haha.

GOVERNOR’D oh my god. That’s never gonna be topped with that perfect setup of Vengeful claim, the legit ending of the day, twilightt acceptable, and the WTF happened to make DrewVa flip. :lol:

Not to mention the RCE and Elsa Jay shade in the BOONus Round that night with BEF.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”