BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6293  (isolation #0)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:29 am

In post 6284, UnaBombaH wrote:Jingle didn't understand my Boonus-play btw.. :lol:


Una probscum.

Tell me what the important knowledge is, and I'll solve le game.

Who all has a weak modifier as of yet? Might be able to break the shit out of this game.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6297  (isolation #1)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:32 am

Ehh. I'll talk about it later, but I cased him in the neighborhood. Mechanically breaking the setup takes precedence tho.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6298  (isolation #2)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:32 am

BTW, group A and group C both have weak as prizes. Does group B also have weak?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6304  (isolation #3)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:38 am

Oh, and one more thing: Your alignment for the minigame doesn't matter. Fullclaim truthfully at the beginning of the minigame and then resolve the game so that the largest impact for town occurs. Giving town wins is more important than keeping scum from winning.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6307  (isolation #4)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:39 am

Neighborhood is probably the right choice for B then. Just to augment the weak interactions. Still, massclaim of people who have been made weak is important.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6308  (isolation #5)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:40 am

I was in C, searching this thread overnight said that A had weak. I was hoping it was universal, because it's important to the gamesolve.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6311  (isolation #6)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:42 am

In post 4972, mcqueen wrote:i know the prize i want the most and it’s not a vig shot. Honestly Room A’s prizes sucked last night. The only useful one was a Weak modifier but Elsa wanted to use it on me if he won, so he would have wasted His prize


This.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6314  (isolation #7)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:45 am

Yeah? I don't know who was in it. Just that it has weak as a modifier. which is really the only relevant part.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6315  (isolation #8)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:52 am

Thanos
Kokichi Oma
Profii
Davesaz
Cheeky Dancer
UnaBombah - Weak, given by Jingle
Elsa Jay - Weak, given by Una
Something_Smart
Gamma Emerald
Xtoxm
DrewVa
BrightEyedFish
Creature
Nev and Max
PenguinPower
RCEnigma
Nero Cain

Room C:

Night 1: Nero/Gamma win
Night 2: ENG/CD win
Night 3: Creat/Una/Jingle win

From Room C we could have 7 weak modifiers in play. The weak modifier was specified as "If you target someone of a different alignment, you will die." This means that those players who are weak CAN'T PERFORM THE NIGHTKILL.

If we can make the entire scumteam weak, the game becomes nightless. Except that all of the town weak roles are investigative roles. That can't be messed with by scum. Hence townwin.

From now on, if weak is an option, you take it. period. And give it to whomever you think is most scummy.

Now who has a weak modifier already?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6316  (isolation #9)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:55 am

Boon clarified that the prizes change. This is still important enough to keep track of.

Also, from now on, while in the room, someone should post the available prizes for that night, so that they are visible to future room occupants.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6326  (isolation #10)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:06 am

In post 6323, Thanos wrote:Weak in wiki says they die if they target someone not pro-town. Not different alignment. Is it different in Boon games?


It's specifically different as defined in the prizes of our room. It took me almost the whole nightphase to catch it.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6329  (isolation #11)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:08 am

EJ is probably a bad lynch today, tbh, given that he's already been made weak, supposedly.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6336  (isolation #12)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:14 am

Because weak players can't make the nightkill.

From the little bit of the thread I've read today SS seems like the better lynch based on yesterday anyway tho.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6344  (isolation #13)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:24 am

In post 6339, RCEnigma wrote:I will still argue Elsa is confirmed traitor and the better Lynch.


Why is elsa confirmed traitor?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6345  (isolation #14)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:26 am

Why is Una conftown?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6348  (isolation #15)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:28 am

Why is Elsa confirmed traitor?

And... That's kind of not how confirmed works, but I'll look at that at some point.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6358  (isolation #16)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:33 am

So Elsa is confirmed traitor because he didn't cast the vote before the hammer on the supersaint wagon?

You clearly don't understand the word confirmed.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6361  (isolation #17)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:35 am

In post 6351, DrewVa wrote:Jingle now that you're here can you help with the in-thread vote counts? Cause I am pretty busy this week

-d


Sure I guess. I'll do one in a minute, but probs not more than 1 per day.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6377  (isolation #18)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:43 am

Sloppy Ass VotecountEJ (1):
S_S (1):

Day will end on : (expired on 2019-02-11 18:00:00) on February 11th, 2019.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6379  (isolation #19)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:45 am

In post 6375, RCEnigma wrote:I have another result that I'm not ready to reveal yet but I think I intend on having them claim today.


No?

Like, I can't tell if you're terrible at mechanics or just scum. But no, no one else is claiming today.

Also, if you make the assumption that EJ and SS are both scum, but EJ is a traitor, then mechanically SS is the better lynch.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6381  (isolation #20)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:46 am

Named townie is normally nonvanilla, but you should check with Boon because 'theme game' and the interpretation is his.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6383  (isolation #21)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:48 am

In post 6271, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 6261, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6258, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6254, Thanos wrote:
In post 6243, Elsa Jay wrote:I unvoted and voted again like you told me too, but sadly a fatal error was made because I unvoted and revoted in the same post: it cancelled each other out and didn't count as a new vote.


@mod, if I unvote and vote in the same post, does the timestamp change?


It definitely should.


@Boon


I could answer this, but I'll be making the choice not to.

Do with that what you will. Everything is pretty standard, though.


You guys realize we can totally check this, right? I'm gonna go vote SS in my confessional. in 2 days, I'll revote SS in the confessional. When the day ends, we check which timestamp is picked up. 2-3 other people should also do this. :roll:
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6392  (isolation #22)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:53 am

In post 6382, RCEnigma wrote:I'm terrible at mechanics, I still want the claim.


Narp.

No additional claims are merited when you have a guilty. They're not going to change town activities, but they can help the scumteam narrow down their kill. And given that you're apparently a bunyip, your result isn't going to be damning anyway.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6395  (isolation #23)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:53 am

In post 6386, DrewVa wrote:We don't need to check it Jingle because we know Elsa is full of bollocks

-d


First of all, that's NAI for Elsa.

Second of all, what?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6408  (isolation #24)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:01 am

In post 6407, DrewVa wrote:I'm wondering if we actually lynch him before Elsa honestly but I don't want this day to get out of control before everyone has a chance to say what needs to be said


Yes. Literally 100% of the time.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6409  (isolation #25)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:01 am

Also can someone explain where the whole traitor thing came from?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6413  (isolation #26)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:06 am

Okay... And that makes it likely that he's a traitor because?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6414  (isolation #27)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:07 am

So... RCE and EJ need to be lynched before LYLO.

Kinda thinking Una is town now, which blows because I already made him weak.

SS remains the intelligent choice for today.

Did I miss anything else?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6416  (isolation #28)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:12 am

Nope. Garbage claim, pushing traitor suspect over possible scum PR, potential rolefishing.

You need to go before LYLO because you tainted your slot. :P
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6419  (isolation #29)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:15 am

In post 6411, DrewVa wrote:Activate: [PenguinPower]


I feel like this is a line from a comic, btw. Some kind of Wonder Twins esque C-List Hero Battlecry.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6421  (isolation #30)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:16 am

In post 6418, UnaBombaH wrote:Good thing you conf.towned me anyway! (regardless of your alignment)

Nope.

Conf = confirmed = 0 doubt. There is yet doubt as to your alignment.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6427  (isolation #31)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:19 am

In post 6422, UnaBombaH wrote:Don't be such a bore Jingle.. :yawn:


Mafia is very srs bzness. Sorry if my mad desire to win is more powerful than your mad desire to have fun. :cool:
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6429  (isolation #32)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:21 am

Ehh. I can shitpost with the best of them. I just do so in posts that are clearly unrelated to the game. Especially when the game itself is boring.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6432  (isolation #33)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:23 am

Why is EJ the better lynch than SS?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6434  (isolation #34)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:24 am

It is, I checked earlier.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6448  (isolation #35)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:46 am

In post 6435, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 6432, Jingle wrote:Why is EJ the better lynch than SS?


Because EJ flaked on the hammer.


AFAICT, so did SS, so.... :shrug: That's a terrible reason.

In post 6443, RCEnigma wrote:Nah I take blame, I intended to throw the boonus game so no one won, didn't want multitask out there but you guys convinced me on the leash.


multitask is comparitively low impact to the town roles I've seen. Even a loud modifier is worth risking scum getting multitasking.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6451  (isolation #36)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:47 am

WTF is this activate thing?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6455  (isolation #37)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:50 am

No, definitely if he gifted it.

Multitasking is something that only scum would want. It also makes trackers slightly more effective and is pretty much only useful for people with confirmable roles. It has comparitively small impact on the game, unless we get to the point where only one scum remains.

We can assume that scum has managed to get at least one multitasker at this point, so going out of our way to stop more is a waste of time and energy.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6457  (isolation #38)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:52 am

What is the activate thing?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6460  (isolation #39)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:56 am

Oh. Hmmm. Any impact on which room they're in?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6463  (isolation #40)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:58 am

I'd suggest Una. He's already weak and has a bunch of extra charges. If there's no weak option (Or other option that helps the PoE) then he can take a give away charges thing and send charges to someone useful.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6467  (isolation #41)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:03 am

Fair. Don't pick me, I'm fine with just the one shot.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6469  (isolation #42)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:05 am

Do we have a list of all room prize claims as of now?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6470  (isolation #43)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:06 am

Also, if I can get a neighborhood with DrewVa somehow that'd be great. I have a couple out of thread things that probably bear discussion, but shouldn't be discussed in public just yet.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6480  (isolation #44)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:13 am

In post 6476, DrewVa wrote:btw Jingle you just joined so fyi unsigned posts are Nancy

-d


I figured. I think I can tell the difference between you without the sigs. I've had quite a bit of experience with nancy recently ;)
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6483  (isolation #45)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:15 am

In post 6473, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6470, Jingle wrote:Also, if I can get a neighborhood with DrewVa somehow that'd be great. I have a couple out of thread things that probably bear discussion, but shouldn't be discussed in public just yet.


We don’t control ALL of the selections, just 3.


I got that from your claim. And I don't particularly want to play a game. But if there is some way the two of us can have a neighborhood that isn't a game I'd appreciate it. (Less important than any PoE reducing prizes, but better than the less useful ones.)
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6500  (isolation #46)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:38 am

This 1v1 is boring AND unimportant.

@BEF why is EJ not being Hammer-1 more damning than SS not being hammer?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6501  (isolation #47)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:39 am

In post 6498, Thanos wrote:I can confirm myself as town to anyone through my night action


Do it to a townread but don't claim who before nightphase.

Also, don't target me.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6569  (isolation #48)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:57 pm

In post 6555, Something_Smart wrote:There's no world where Elsa is town here. There are worlds where I'm town, you're just refusing to see them.


No? There's a world in which both of you are town, it just requires awful play.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6570  (isolation #49)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:59 pm

In post 6558, RCEnigma wrote:Nevermind, Dave or Creature had disloyal as possible prizes.


Creature, what did you do with your prizes.

Also, can we get a massclaim of who's given what to whom?

Not actual roles, just gifted modifiers.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6572  (isolation #50)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:02 pm

In post 6564, davesaz wrote:Elsa has ascetic or similar -- is there a role that can be targeted by nothing, not even a vig?


Commuter. Also, BP Ascetic.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6575  (isolation #51)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:08 pm

What is the proof S_S is a role cop?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6656  (isolation #52)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:19 pm

I'm town, but have done no alignment indicative thingies at the moment, Tony Danza.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6662  (isolation #53)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:35 pm

And... that's pretty unimportant in the scheme of things.

You guys are acting like we have all the information we need for the day when rushing through things is antitown. The profii bit gets resolved soon, and we can afford to wait. EJ's explanation for the vote gets tested today, and we can afford to wait on that too.

I explicitly don't believe the role cop claim. Disloyal role cop is an incredibly easy fakeclaim (Town him only gets information that scum has access to already.) and I find it unlikely that there are multiple role cops in this game.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6714  (isolation #54)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:04 am

Played suboptimally in a way that ensures you have to be lynched before LYLO? No, that's pretty clearly what you did. Even if you are town, you've tainted your slot irreparably.

Also, DrewVa, why would you have unvoted separately from your your revote? If you assume unvoting and revoting in the same post would work, why not just do that? It seems disingenuous to say you would have played around a problem you wouldn't have anticipated.

BTW, I personally wouldn't update that vote. As a mod I keep track of the post in which someone voted. I don't count revoting the same person as changing that position. I think it's perfectly reasonable.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6728  (isolation #55)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:26 am

I was gonna pick these out, but I want a massclaim of what options were available and chosen and who was in each room at night. Scum likely has access to at least the latter, given that players can read previous night's games while in the minigame. What was chosen is of limited usefulness to scum given they don't know who got the power, and is useful for determining motivations. If this information is already available, let me know where.

Room A:

Night 1:


Night 2:


Night 3:


Room B:

Night 1:

Night 2:

Night 3:

Room C

Night 1:

Thanos: Win
Nero: Lose
Gemerald: Lose

Night 2:

CD: Win
N&M: Lose
Penguin: Win

Night 3:

Jingle: Weak to Una
Una: Weak to EJ
Creature: Win {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6730  (isolation #56)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:29 am

In post 6727, Something_Smart wrote:Haven't we already established he was rolestopped?


No? That was given as a suggestion that would explain the multiple disloyal actions failing on him, but there is no evidence elsewise that a rolestopper exists. :roll:
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6737  (isolation #57)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:33 am

Yeah... Nope. Players can gift powers around, which kind of cuts that argument at the knees.

And knowing what powers exist is >town utility than scum utility. The only powers that scum would know where they went are those that are fully claimed otherwise, or those that went to scum.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6743  (isolation #58)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:37 am

He did suggest he was docced. And also it relies on a conclusion to argue the point.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6745  (isolation #59)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:38 am

Do you know who was in a night 2?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6760  (isolation #60)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:53 am

Once upon a time, Alien was the standard form of JK. And some people (me) still remember it as the standard form of JK.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6762  (isolation #61)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:01 am

That's actually an interesting point.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6765  (isolation #62)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:07 am

So, Dave/Xtoxm/Drewva/Someone else all targeted Elsa. Two were disloyal and failed. Drewva was a vigshot that failed.

EJ argued both that scum tried to save and kill him.

Eh. I'm pretty much back to the same :flip both of them for the additional information: that I've been at all day.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6766  (isolation #63)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:09 am

In post 6763, DrewVa wrote:It literally makes no freaking sense for scum to rolestop town!Elsa.


Untrue. Elsa was a likely vigtarget and a likely cop target. He's actually a decent rolestop target for scum. Doesn't make it any less important to flip him.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6773  (isolation #64)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:13 am

Wait, both disloyal failures were on N2?

So... Not the same night as the failed vigkill? That's evidence to support him not being rolestopped that night.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6775  (isolation #65)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:14 am

In post 6772, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6766, Jingle wrote:
In post 6763, DrewVa wrote:It literally makes no freaking sense for scum to rolestop town!Elsa.


Untrue. Elsa was a likely vigtarget and a likely cop target. He's actually a decent rolestop target for scum. Doesn't make it any less important to flip him.


How? Elsa is either a traitor or miller?


Cop in this case means disloyal/loyal actions which iirc don't care about millers. And stopping a vig kill is a great use of a rolestop, because it makes that person a mislynch again.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6776  (isolation #66)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:15 am

In post 6774, DrewVa wrote:
In post 6771, Elsa Jay wrote:Well I crumbed Miller by saying I was a traitor. That seems pretty townie to me.


Metaing yourself isn’t helpful and why would you ever claim traitor in the first place?


EJ is A50 but with less sanity.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6777  (isolation #67)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:16 am

In post 6577, Xtoxm wrote:i also had an action fail on elsa last night

VOTE: Elsa


This, btw, is Xtox.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6783  (isolation #68)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:23 am

Disloyal vig failure on N2, reg vig failure N3. Ascetic isn't the answer unless full BP.
Disloyal ? failure on N2.
Regular failure on N3.

Potential explanations that allow for scum: Multiple rolestopping actions. Commuter. Ascetic Full BP. Multiple faked action claims. None of those are particularly likely, and I can't think of another option.
Comparitively, if town: rolestop N3. Doc N3 +Xtox lying.

It's simpler to explain if EJ is town.

SS, if you're town, who would you investigate tonight?

PEdit: I thought SS investigated EJ N1?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6784  (isolation #69)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:24 am

Narp, N2.

Yup. I'm more and more down with flipping SS first.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6787  (isolation #70)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:26 am

In post 6781, davesaz wrote:Still think it's either SvTraitor, or S_S doesn't really have a traitor result and went all-in on framing Elsa for not hammering.


Yup. Both slots need to flip sooner than later. Glad we're back to the same square we were at at daystart. :lol:
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6790  (isolation #71)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:28 am

Dave/Creat: When did you get disloyal?

PEdit: No, EJ/SS could be scum theater. It's not outside the realm of plausibility.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6801  (isolation #72)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:37 am

Drewva, what were the other options for prizes when you were in the rooms?

@Everyone else, help me fill this in, please.

Spoiler: Boonus Results
Room A:

Night 1:

DrewVa: Vig kept (used N3, unconfirmed)
BEF: Naught
Alonzo: Naught

Night 2:



Night 3:

DrewVa: Loud to SS
RCE: Loud?
SS: Neighbor to Profii

Room B:

Night 1 {Disloyal:

Creature: Disloyal?
davesaz: Disloyal kept

Night 2:

Night 3:

Room C

Night 1:

Thanos: Win
Nero: Lose
Gemerald: Lose

Night 2:

CD: Win
N&M: Lose
Penguin: Win

Night 3: {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}

Jingle: Weak to Una
Una: Weak to EJ
Creature: Win {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6802  (isolation #73)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:38 am

In post 6800, davesaz wrote:
In post 6797, RCEnigma wrote:Was Ascetic an available modifier?

Don't know, I didn't think to paraphrase the info into my confessional before the round ended. :oops:


Our Boonus round Boon put the prizes in our confessional. Is that not true for the others?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6805  (isolation #74)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:40 am

In post 6792, RCEnigma wrote:For SS to fake traitor and both Dave and creature to claim disloyal checks on Elsa would have to come from 4 scum in a situation that's SvS to begin with so I don't...think that's the case?


No, theoretically the disloyal actions could have failed due to another influence. Elsa could still be scum, SS is scum.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6807  (isolation #75)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:42 am

In post 6804, RCEnigma wrote:They change each night and you can't see the previous nights prizes.


No, I mean he posted the available prizes in the individual's confessionals. Or at least in mine. Also, iirc no edit tags on what players posted. I took pretty detailed notes because Boon wouldn't let me multiquote the thread into my confessional.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6816  (isolation #76)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:54 am

Not by my interpretation, but that's a boon question tbh. It's always been my understanding that loyal/weak/etc. sees through godfathers and millers.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6820  (isolation #77)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:00 pm

Again, it depends on Boon. He could have made millers trigger weak/loyal/disloyal. It depends on how it's worded given we're in the theme queue.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6823  (isolation #78)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:05 pm

Spoiler: Boonus
Room A:

Night 1:

DrewVa: Vig kept (used N3, unconfirmed)
BEF: Naught
Alonzo: Naught

Night 2:



Night 3:

DrewVa: Loud to SS
RCE: Loud
SS: Neighbor to Profii

Room B:

Night 1 {Disloyal,}:

Creature: Disloyal?
davesaz: Disloyal kept

Night 2: {ninja, loud, 1 shot charge transfer}

Xtoxm: Loss
Nero: Win
RCenigma: Win {1 shot charge transfer}

Night 3:

Room C

Night 1:

Thanos: Win
Nero: Lose
Gemerald: Lose

Night 2 {Macho/Neighborize/Charge Transfer}:

CD: Win
N&M: Lose
Penguin: Win

Night 3: {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}

Jingle: Weak to Una
Una: Weak to EJ
Creature: Win {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}


Despite townreading everyone from CN2, I feel I must ask. Has anyone received the macho modifier?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6826  (isolation #79)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:10 pm

In post 6824, Cheeky Dancer wrote:wait a minute...when were you gifted disloyal, ss?


Oh, you figured out why I've been trying to fill in the chart. :]
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6829  (isolation #80)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:15 pm

In post 6828, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Also , if jingle/pp/ss are somehow a scum team, then I give up.


You heard them Boon! They're conceding!
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6832  (isolation #81)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:24 pm

Spoiler: Boonus
Room A:

Night 1:

DrewVa: Vig kept (used N3, unconfirmed)
BEF: Naught
Alonzo: Naught

Night 2:

?:
?:
?:

Night 3 {Loud/Neighborize/Charge Transfer/MTasking}:

DrewVa: Loud to SS
RCE: Loud
SS: Neighbor to Profii

Room B:

Night 1 {Disloyal,}:

Creature: Disloyal?
davesaz: Disloyal kept
?:

Night 2: {ninja, loud, 1 shot charge transfer}

Xtoxm: Loss
Nero: Win
RCenigma: Win {1 shot charge transfer}

Night 3:

Gemerald:
?:
?:

Room C

Night 1 {Ascetic}:

Thanos: Lose
Nero: Win
Gemerald: Win

Night 2 {Macho/Neighborize/Charge Transfer}:

CD: Win
N&M: Lose
Penguin: Win

Night 3: {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}

Jingle: Weak to Una
Una: Weak to EJ
Creature: Win {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}


Whoops. My notes were wrong then Thanos. :(

This should be updated with all known info. Missing 6 player identies so far.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6837  (isolation #82)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:31 pm

In post 6808, RCEnigma wrote:Gammas room night 1 had Ascetic as an option.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6841  (isolation #83)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:37 pm

Weren't you going to sig something from OK1?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6848  (isolation #84)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:47 pm

Hm. Maybe it's because we didn't get confirmation that we won until the end of night.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6869  (isolation #85)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:18 pm

Spoiler: Boonus
Room A:

Night 1 {Vig/Loyal/Macho?}:

DrewVa: Vig kept (used N3, unconfirmed)
BEF: Naught
Alonzo: Naught

Night 2 {Weak, Who Gives a Shit}:

mcqueen: Lost
Elsa: Lost
Una: Lost

Night 3 {Loud/Neighborize/Charge Transfer/MTasking}:

DrewVa: Loud to SS
RCE: Loud
SS: Neighbor to Profii

Room B:

Night 1 {Disloyal,}:

Creature: Disloyal?
davesaz: Disloyal kept
AC: Deadeded. (Maybe Disloyal to SS?)

Night 2: {ninja, loud, 1 shot charge transfer}

Xtoxm: Loss
Nero: Win
RCenigma: Win {1 shot charge transfer}

Night 3:

Gemerald:
?:
?:

Room C

Night 1 {Ascetic, Ninja, Neighborhood}:

Thanos: Lose
Nero: Win
Gemerald: Win

Night 2 {Macho/Neighborize/Charge Transfer}:

CD: Win
N&M: Lose
Penguin: Win

Night 3: {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}

Jingle: Weak to Una
Una: Weak to EJ
Creature: Win {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}


So we need Room B alternate prizes for N1 and all the info for N3 (except that presumably Gamma was in the room.)

Also, we should have four neighborize shots in addition to profii's, and because those aren't really worth getting shot over, people with neighborize shots should all claim now. :]

Also, anyone who was given Macho should share when they were given Macho.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6871  (isolation #86)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:22 pm

In post 6868, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 6864, Elsa Jay wrote:I did put the good of the town above my own. That's why I wanted to get shot by the damn vigilante.


Oh man, shucks! I'm totally with you on how much of a bummer that is.

But I don't believe that you did that. I dont believe that a mod would insert themselves in the game like that without telling us. The post (I forget who made it) talking about vote timing being much more important in games with plaurality lynches seems much more likely than a mod deciding that when reading normally they wouldn't make the unvote and then finish reading the post and Mark the revote at the end of the list time wise.


I mean, my placement on the wagon today is going to solve this, so... Arguing about it when we'll know the truth soon enough is kind of a waste of time. :shifty:
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6872  (isolation #87)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:24 pm

Just did the unvote revote thing btw. so approximately now is the timestamp if EJ is lying and I die.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6874  (isolation #88)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:30 pm

Yarp.

it's

UNVOTE:

Revote
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6875  (isolation #89)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:31 pm

Pagetop
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6884  (isolation #90)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:50 pm

I looked at that contextually and I'm pretty sure it was just ascetic. Which is immunity to everything except NKs. It doesn't solve the elsa issue.

Also, if Elsa is Ascetic, Rolecop would have failed. So... SS is still just caught scum.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6887  (isolation #91)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:54 pm

Yup. I agree. Ascetic is a bad answer to how the actions played out.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6888  (isolation #92)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:55 pm

In post 2567, Thanos wrote:
In post 2560, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2557, Thanos wrote:
In post 2551, profii wrote:
In post 2549, Thanos wrote:
In post 2544, profii wrote:Oh I might as well claim this

I received a sticky fruit so I’m going to give the fruit to the person I made loyal and then I guess they can cop someone

There is no wiki page on sticky fruit. I assume it just gets passed round but I can use it to get that person to cop people

Maybe we can go loyal person -> target -> back to me -> back to secret loyal person -> cop someone -> back to me


And so on?


Due to the BOOnus round prizes, no one can be town confirmed by cop or any actions anymore imo.
how come


I can't recall the exact wording but one of the prizes was "this prize will cause all night actions to fail" or something like that. I assume a scum taking this prize would be immune to investigations and other role stuff in the game. Not sure though.


Agree with this. I can’t see any town motivation for selecting this. What were the other prizes offered?


-Immune to night actions (night kills still work on you)
-Immune to being tracked
-1 shot neighborhood setup

I guess auro needs to confirm here because I'm running off memory alone
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6890  (isolation #93)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:12 pm

In post 6377, Jingle wrote:
Sloppy Ass Votecount Mark 2S_S (5): Jingle
EJ (4):

Unvote:

Day will end on : (expired on 2019-02-11 18:00:00) on February 11th, 2019.


Worth noting: DrewVa is votehoppy as hell. RCE says he prefers SS first but hasn't changed his vote.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6891  (isolation #94)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:14 pm

Crap. I thought I killed the quote tags. Although... Leaving the link to previous votecounts might be useful.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6893  (isolation #95)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:42 pm

In post 6879, davesaz wrote:Might be time to ask ourselves what we want to accomplish this day beyond resolving S_S vs EJ.
I'm personally in no rush yet but if we end up discussing only that one topic for days it might get old.


I'd like to finish the Boonus rounds compilation and pursue scum from it, but I think those two are it for the day.

Unless you have something you'd like to bring up?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6900  (isolation #96)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:54 pm

In post 6898, Gamma Emerald wrote:PASS.


Why?
DrewVa wrote:You call, alternating votes between 2 players, “votehoppy”? Seriously? :shifty:


Considering there were like 10 different changes in 15 pages... Yeah. Votehoppy. It's like you're actively making the VC hard to compile :P
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6904  (isolation #97)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:02 pm

In post 6901, PenguinPower wrote:DrewVa is indecisive town. Move on.


You can't stop me from complaining. More mammalian entities have tried and failed, Avian.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6908  (isolation #98)  » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:24 pm

figuratively
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6931  (isolation #99)  » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:14 am

Giving prizes can’t be roleblocked. I asked boon that a while ago.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6951  (isolation #100)  » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:36 pm

In post 6943, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Jingle why are you townreading davesaz

~ P


I'm townreading davesaz? News to me.

In post 6936, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Iirc the only people remaining alive are GE & I from the limbo large theme where EJ was town & GE was scum. There, GE did exactly what he's doing in this game.
There, EJ sounded different than in this game...EJ at least pushed for people's deaths via vote or otherwise. Here, I've even asked him on d4 about who SS's scum teammates are, he ignored it completely.


You mean the game where EJ claimed a negative utility role I balanced as an autolynch and expected it to save him? Nah, the "You shouldn't lynch me because moonlogic" is pretty similar. Also notable, he's playing similarly to OK1 where he basically played by townreading everyone who townread him and scumread everyone else.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6959  (isolation #101)  » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:49 pm

In post 6952, Cheeky Dancer wrote:I forget since it's over 200 pgs ago but someone said EFN flipped mafia rolecop, so ss being mafia rolecop too, doesn't make too much sense. Ss's planned check of EJ and his posted tr awhile back , sound genuine. I can see the mod having a town disloyal rolecop and scum rolecop as red herring.


Disloyal rolecop is completely fakeable for mafia, so the claim doesn't have to be true.

If SS is town, why did two disloyal actions fail on his target the same night he got a result? Did both of those players get blocked without it being a rolestopper on EJ? That seems farfetched.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6960  (isolation #102)  » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:50 pm

In post 6953, Elsa Jay wrote:What's the chances of me being a negative utility role again in the following Large theme game?


Either 1 or 0. I appreciate the bad probability logic and gamblers fallacy from all of you though. It's funny.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6981  (isolation #103)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:44 am

Xtoxm supposedly visited her with a failed result and no disloyal last night.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6982  (isolation #104)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:45 am

Not ready to end day yet btw.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6989  (isolation #105)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:23 am

Except the disloyal results are from n2.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6991  (isolation #106)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:24 am

In post 6985, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 6674, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6670, Cheeky Dancer wrote:You claim rolecop, having got no result on xtox yet you say he's likely town - lol?

I'm disloyal

My action fails on any town player



If room A night 1 was the only room with disloyal and only 2 winners (both claim to have kept it) there can't be 3 of the modifiers out there. Or at the very least couldn't have been out there night 2 when SS claimed his check.

I get SS is getting lynched anyway I just wanted to point that out


Important note if SS flips town, actually.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6992  (isolation #107)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:31 am

@gamma why don’t you want to cooperate with compiling boonus options?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7014  (isolation #108)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:51 am

So... who all has/has used neighbor shots?

I know profii, but there are presumably four more out there.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7019  (isolation #109)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:53 am

Also if gammas room from last night could claim their identities + potential prizes, that’d be swell.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7022  (isolation #110)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:55 am

Disloyal was a prize n1 for presumably creat and Dave. Ss’s ‘disloyal’ is unexplained, which is another reason to lynch him.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7024  (isolation #111)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:58 am

In post 7016, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7014, Jingle wrote:So... who all has/has used neighbor shots?

I know profii, but there are presumably four more out there.

Who cares and why?


Because the other options were scum indicative. There is no reason as town to gift ascetic, ninja, or macho, so if they didn’t pick neighbor they’re probably scum. And I’m trying to get that info. Which is ~half of the reason I want you to claim the room last night and potential prizes.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7025  (isolation #112)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:59 am

In post 7018, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 7016, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7014, Jingle wrote:So... who all has/has used neighbor shots?

I know profii, but there are presumably four more out there.

Who cares and why?

I guess you have one. Great, since I have a vig shot and guess who I will use it on.
Someone who knows Bleach and knows my fave chars from them are Gin and Aizen. :twisted:

~ P


Don’t telegraph vig shots. Scum protection is likely.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7026  (isolation #113)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:04 pm

Don’t know why that text is small. Weird.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7027  (isolation #114)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:04 pm

And it went back to normal. I blame boon. Clearly he’s hacked my phone.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7029  (isolation #115)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:09 pm

One of Dave creat is scum in that scenario, yes.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7031  (isolation #116)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:12 pm

That’s unlikely though, because why give disloyal to a town player in the first place?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7033  (isolation #117)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:13 pm

Who won?

If no one won the prizes don’t matter.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7038  (isolation #118)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:21 pm

Perf:

1 of SS/EJ is scum.
1 of SS/Dave/Creat is scum.
SS is the only one of five people who has a “result” on EJ.
EJ did not die to vig, thus is almost certainly not ascetic.

In order for SS to be town, one of Dave/creat has to have been blocked N2 while the other is lying about keeping disloyal AND gave that positive utility role to town without claiming to have done so for the Fred. And in fact can never claim to have done so for the free. Additionally, either Xtoxm was blocked and EJ protected or Ej was rolestopped via some method.

The convergence of incredibly unlikely events required to make SS town is unbelievable.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7039  (isolation #119)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:21 pm

In post 7034, Creature wrote:
In post 7017, Cheeky Dancer wrote:That's also a disturbingly high # of disloyal prs if all town - which doesn't seem plausible.

If S_S is scum lying, is it still too high?


No. It is exactly accurate if SS is lying.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7040  (isolation #120)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:27 pm

Clarification on the logic. Those dichotomies are minimums
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7052  (isolation #121)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:13 pm

In post 7049, Elsa Jay wrote:You can work better as a second lynch tonight since you claimed out the blue.


No.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7055  (isolation #122)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:15 pm

He was addressing Una.

:yawn:
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7058  (isolation #123)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:19 pm

In post 7036, Cheeky Dancer wrote:It makes no sense to me that a scum ss would do that in the climate we're in....


SS was supposed to hammer a supersaint and didn't. How is faking a guilty unlikely in light of that?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7068  (isolation #124)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:36 pm

Spoiler: Boonus
Room A:

Night 1 {Vig/Loyal/Macho?}:

DrewVa: Vig kept (used N3, unconfirmed)
BEF: Naught
Alonzo: Naught

Night 2 {Weak, Who Gives a Shit}:

mcqueen: Lost
Elsa: Lost
Una: Lost

Night 3 {Loud/Neighborize/Charge Transfer/MTasking}:

DrewVa: Loud to SS
RCE: Loud
SS: Neighbor to Profii

Room B:

Night 1 {Disloyal,}:

Creature: Disloyal?
davesaz: Disloyal kept
AC: Deadeded. (Maybe Disloyal to SS?)

Night 2: {ninja, loud, 1 shot charge transfer}

Xtoxm: Loss
Nero: Win
RCenigma: Win {1 shot charge transfer}

Night 3: {?}

Gemerald: Lose
Nero:
profii:

Room C

Night 1 {Ascetic, Ninja, Neighborhood}:

Thanos: Lose
Nero: Win
Gemerald: Win

Night 2 {Macho/Neighborize/Charge Transfer}:

CD: Win
N&M: Lose
Penguin: Win

Night 3: {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}

Jingle: Weak to Una
Una: Weak to EJ
Creature: Win {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}


Spoiler: Gift Receipt Claims
N1: (6 Winners)
Creat Disloyal
Davesaz Disloyal
SS lies.
Drewva vig.
Gamma neighborhood.
Nero (presumably neighborhood? Possibly gifted?)

N2: (4 Winners)
RCE charge transfer
CD (Neighborize?)
Penguin (Neighborize?)
Nero (?)

N3: (? Winners)
EJ Weak
Una Weak
RCE Loud (Gifted?)
SS Loud
Profii Neighbor


In post 6890, Jingle wrote:
In post 6377, Jingle wrote:
Sloppy Ass Votecount Mark 2S_S (5): Jingle
EJ (3):

Unvote:

END DAY (1):

Day will end on : (expired on 2019-02-11 18:00:00) on February 11th, 2019.


Worth Noting: I didn't update wagon placement for Profii or PP, despite them revoting the same wagon. This is because I think it's a waste of time, but people are complaining that that decision as a mod is unreasonable, so I felt like I should warn you. ;)

Nero, Profii could you share the info from last night? Potential prizes and who won the game are what's necessary so far.

If you've received a gift, check the second spoiler and make sure it matches to claims, please.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7069  (isolation #125)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:36 pm

In post 6531, Something_Smart wrote:N2 I was gifted disloyal and +1, essentially turning me into a cop.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7070  (isolation #126)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:37 pm

In post 7067, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7028, Cheeky Dancer wrote:Hmm. So if 2 disloyal actions failed on EJ, then EJ could be town - assuming creat & dave are town.
I'm actually starting to think SS is scum then .
But if SS is town, then that means EJ is scum and dave & creat are likely scum.


~ P


But why did ours fail then and Xtoxm’s? None of us have “disloyal”.


1. It failed on a different night.
2. We don't have that information yet.
3. We'll get that information when we get to actual massclaim, presumably, or it was scum interference. Not a whole lot to do with that atm.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7073  (isolation #127)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:40 pm

In post 7062, DrewVa wrote:Jingle has ben doing a lot of rolefishing recently. First the mass claim and now this.


I've been doing a lot of Boonus round fishing, yup. That's how we've got a mechanical one of SS/Creat/Dave is scum. Because there's only 2 disloyal gifts N2 and three people claimed to receive them.

Also, don't out mechanical townreads today, we already know who the lynch is.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7075  (isolation #128)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:41 pm

In post 7071, DrewVa wrote:
In post 7029, Jingle wrote:One of Dave creat is scum in that scenario, yes.


Creature isn’t scum, something else is the reason things aren’t adding up here. I just don’t know what rn. As for Dave? Who knows?


SS being scum means that they could both be town (Not have to be though). And is the likely solution.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7087  (isolation #129)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:55 pm

Boonus Prizes Preference Order:

Loyal- Always take if available, gift to strongest scumread without loyal, disloyal, weak.
Weak- Takes the place of Loyal if Loyal unavailable.
Disloyal- Gift to strongest nonloyal/disloyal/weak townread
*Vig- Caveat, described in detail below.
Neighborize- Gift to any active townread or keep, preference to loyal/weak players.
Loud- Gift to Loyal/Weak townread
Charge Transfer- IDGAF
Macho/Ascetic/MTasking/Ninja- Don't take.

Normally, massclaim and ensure the largest possible pool of rewards is chosen.

IF VIG IS PRESENT: Gift vig to conftown only. If Loyal or weak is unavailable, limit the number of winners if possible.



I can explain why this is optimal if necessary, but this is now the SOP for Boonus round prizes. If another prize that we haven't seen becomes available, make a judgement call. It probably sits somewhere between Disloyal and Vig however.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7092  (isolation #130)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:59 pm

In post 7086, DrewVa wrote:But that still doesn’t explain Xtoxm’s failed action or our failed vigshot, since none of us have “disloyal”.


Agreed, but it's antitown to discuss that at the moment. EJ is not conftown, but is also >rand town given failed disloyal actions and ~confscum faking a guilty.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7093  (isolation #131)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:59 pm

In post 7091, DrewVa wrote:Oh well, I feel extremely confident Creature did use disloyal and is town and he verified it by using it on Unah, who is pretty obvtown. So one of SS/Dave must be lying then, right?


Yup.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7097  (isolation #132)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:02 pm

I'm not. I have no read on Dave. But if SS is town, we should have two consecutive scumlynches as consolation, I'm independently scumreading him, and the claim is complete garbage.

Besides, if you have two overlapping 1v1's, you lynch the overlap. Always.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7102  (isolation #133)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:07 pm

In post 7099, DrewVa wrote:How do you read Dave, Jingle?


I don't.

I townread:

You
CD
PP
Una
Creat

I scumread:

SS

I waffle on:

N&M

Haven't even bothered trying to sort anyone else.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7106  (isolation #134)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:13 pm

SS or EJ is scum.
SS or Dave or Creat is scum.

We lynch SS first to solve both simultaneously.

PEdit:

Dunno. Would take more effort than I care to spend to determine town/scum intent, and I already decided not to artificially inflate reads for townreads this game.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7110  (isolation #135)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:17 pm

I mean... Boon only has to grab the last vote in the confessional. Should be easy enough :P
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7113  (isolation #136)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:19 pm

In post 7023, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7018, Cheeky Dancer wrote:
In post 7016, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7014, Jingle wrote:So... who all has/has used neighbor shots?

I know profii, but there are presumably four more out there.

Who cares and why?

I guess you have one. Great, since I have a vig shot and guess who I will use it on.
Someone who knows Bleach and knows my fave chars from them are Gin and Aizen. :twisted:

~ P

Yeah fuck no. Me receiving one I thought was pretty obv given the room options for n1 were known? Unless you think I took ascetic/ninja lol.
And why are you vigging hoods exclusively?


Tacit agreement. Also, not having taken hood would have been a scumclaim :shifty:
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7117  (isolation #137)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Yeah, recently. I need to update that next time, but haven't bothered to yet because all it does is make the SS lynch optimal still.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7123  (isolation #138)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:29 pm

Only unknown that would be relevant is gamma's room N3.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7124  (isolation #139)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:29 pm

Oh, yeah. No one make Drewva weak or loyal. Disloyal her if possible.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7130  (isolation #140)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Hm... worth asking. I was operating under the assumption that the vigshot could recharge, which I guess also should be asked.

@Boon: Those questions.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7132  (isolation #141)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:34 pm

If her day ability is affected and the vig isn't, loyal is actually way better.

If her day ability is affected, weak is potentially gamebreaking.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7135  (isolation #142)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:37 pm

If your day ability is affected by weak that's a thing we've gotta do. Like, ASAP.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7138  (isolation #143)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:38 pm

Any protectives out there, Drewva is now the priority target. Thank you for your cooperation.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7139  (isolation #144)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:39 pm

You realize that if it works with modifiers and she's weak we either get 3 conftown per day or a guaranteed scumlynch, right?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7146  (isolation #145)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:45 pm

In post 7141, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7139, Jingle wrote:You realize that if it works with modifiers and she's weak we either get 3 conftown per day or a guaranteed scumlynch, right?


When the number of participants drops yes. Her targets aren't guaranteed to be in the same room. So there is always the possibility those slots would have been selected regardless of her ability.

I think? I don't know how the ability works or the boonus round selection.


Yup, thus weak being better than loyal in this particular instance. Loyal can give guilties if one of her targets doesn't show up in a boonus round, but weak she dies if she targets scum. Assuming of course that it is affected by the modifier, which I don't see why it wouldn't be. Other than, you know, balance.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7153  (isolation #146)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:48 pm

I'm totally gonna die tonight, and yet I think I've done enough to make this a probable win.

I should probably start reading other games to pick a new replacement. :P
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7160  (isolation #147)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:53 pm

Nah. Loyal doesn't actually confirm anyone as town, because circumstantial participation is possible. And you're less likely to hit an actual guilty.

Weak just lets you walk from the top of your reads list to the bottom, one at a time, confirming town wholesale. And if you die, you die outing a deepwolf.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7169  (isolation #148)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:01 pm

After Nero/Profii tell us about their boonus from last night I'm fine with ending the day, btw.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7170  (isolation #149)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:02 pm

POST 150!
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7179  (isolation #150)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:20 pm

Up to Boon. Thus, you guys should ask Boon.

If it were me, I'd have it apply unless there were specific balance reasons not to, in which case I'd specify that it doesn't target/visit in the role PM. But I'm not modding this one AFAIK.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7185  (isolation #151)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Yeah, that's what I meant. I didn't mean to say you recieved it N2 but that you used it then. Sorry for the confusion.

Still, there's only been two disloyal prizes so far, so the mismatch in numbers is accurate.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7196  (isolation #152)  » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Spoiler: Boonus
Room A:

Night 1 {Vig/Loyal/Macho?}:

DrewVa: Vig kept (used N3, unconfirmed)
BEF: Naught
Alonzo: Naught

Night 2 {Weak, Who Gives a Shit}:

mcqueen: Lost
Elsa: Lost
Una: Lost

Night 3 {Loud/Neighborize/Charge Transfer/MTasking}:

DrewVa: Loud to SS
RCE: Loud
SS: Neighbor to Profii

Room B:

Night 1 {Disloyal,}:

Creature: Disloyal
davesaz: Disloyal kept
AC: Lost

Night 2: {ninja, loud, 1 shot charge transfer}

Xtoxm: Loss
Nero: Win
RCenigma: Win {1 shot charge transfer}

Night 3: {Ninja, Macho, Charge Transfer, MTasking}

Gemerald: Lose
Nero:
profii: Charge Transfer

Room C

Night 1 {Ascetic, Ninja, Neighborhood}:

Thanos: Lose
Nero: Win
Gemerald: Win

Night 2 {Macho/Neighborize/Charge Transfer}:

CD: Win
N&M: Lose
Penguin: Win

Night 3: {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}

Jingle: Weak to Una
Una: Weak to EJ
Creature: Win {Weak/Ascetic/Mtasking/Charge transfer}


Spoiler: Gift Receipt Claims
N1: (6 Winners)
Creat Disloyal
Davesaz Disloyal
SS lies.
Drewva vig.
Gamma neighborhood.
Nero (presumably neighborhood? Possibly gifted?)

N2: (4 Winners)
RCE charge transfer
CD (Neighborize?)
Penguin (Neighborize?)
Nero (?)

N3: (? Winners)
EJ Weak
Una Weak
RCE Loud (Gifted?)
SS Loud
Profii Neighbor


I'm down with ending the day. Reps, take 'er away.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7215  (isolation #153)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:29 pm

At least tomorrow will be less mechanical and more reads based unless night action shenanigans.

And... End the day.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7230  (isolation #154)  » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:23 pm

In post 7217, Elsa Jay wrote:So now it's up to Cheeky, Profii, and Creature for us to end this day. Welp.


Profii already voting to End Day.

Creat or Perf can just end it whenever.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7273  (isolation #155)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:47 am

In post 7237, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah Jingle, stop role fishing. Unless you have a damn good reason just stop because I don't want scum knowing which people have usable abilities and how many uses.


Nope.

First of all, I don't want people to claim actual roles at all, just modifiers. Second of all, I don't particularly care if people claim who they gave the modifiers to at this point. Third of all, mechanical guilty that resolved the Elsa/SS 1v1.

And asking you for your reasoning to not claim neighborhoods was before you claimed not to remember the information. Not sure I believe that, but it is an answer to the question you quoted.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7298  (isolation #156)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:01 pm

I’m kinda surprised no ones posted safety dance.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7308  (isolation #157)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:42 pm

When did you get ascetic if it was a gift?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7324  (isolation #158)  » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Antitown question.

If he is town, saying which action he used gives scum more knowledge with which to decide to kill him or not. If he isn't, the answer isn't important anyway. There's no reason for town to need the info before tomorrow. If he's town, his flip should give us the relevant information anyway.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7357  (isolation #159)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:14 am

Damn. I really was hoping to draw the nightkill there.

Okay. Who do we lynch today?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7460  (isolation #160)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:14 pm

In post 7399, Xtoxm wrote:jingle is all mechanical talk that i dont townread, and lamenting his survival today is preposterous.


Mechanical talk that guaranteed a lynch of the scum roleblocker over EJ. Purely from a results standpoint I'm fairly obvious town.

EJ being a liar is a reason for a policy lynch, and you policy lynch only when you don't have better ideas. I'd much rather lynch for scum. I would like people who continue to scumread EJ to continue to talk about why though, because that is helpful. Also, I'm totally okay with lynching Fish.

Today we should lynch outside of {Weak, Loyal}. We have a few additional clears. We have neighborhoods that should claim to determine if/when scum got access to +utility modifiers. The PoE should be fairly small.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7461  (isolation #161)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm

In post 7445, Nev and Max wrote:Can confirm. I was going to vote in the post where I said I was checking with Max, but thought a vote would have been premature if my idea didn't work.


Inadvertently, this is probably for the best. If we're going to use modifiers to corral scum, we don't want scum to have access to modifier scrubbers.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7462  (isolation #162)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:17 pm

In post 7428, PenguinPower wrote:3: You're ascetic and were jailkept.


Doesn't compute.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7463  (isolation #163)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:18 pm

In post 7406, BrightEyedFish wrote:I have the biggest SR on Creature (Karm) and after re-reading Karm's and Creatures's ISO I am even more convinced.


Case? Cause I had the complete opposite reaction when I read his ISO the night I replaced in and the part of the game I've read doesn't change my mind any.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7464  (isolation #164)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:37 pm

Not gonna lynch:
Elsa Jay
UnaBombah
Davesaz
Creature
^Mechanical
PenguinPower
DrewVa
^Reads Based


To Be Sorted:

Thanos
Profii
Gamma Emerald
Xtoxm
BrightEyedFish
Nev and Max
RCEnigma
Nero Cain

If anyone could towncase those players in my PoE who are obvtown I'd appreciate it.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7467  (isolation #165)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:01 pm

drewva, you said something about xtox being a bad investigate for SS because he was already obvtown, correct? Can you expand on that?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7468  (isolation #166)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:03 pm

Oh, add Thanos to the not lynching pile, saw the friendly neighbor confirmation.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7470  (isolation #167)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:18 pm

Thanos and you are mechanically town. There is a sequence of events that make either as scum possible, but the odds of that happening are vanishingly small.

I can explain why EJ is a terrible lynch later, but I kind of want to see who takes what stances regarding him before I do. :)
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7477  (isolation #168)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:21 pm

Well played, duck who fell into black and white paint.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7480  (isolation #169)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:24 pm

Of the seven names in my to be sorted list, which do you think are scummy, PP?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7498  (isolation #170)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:50 pm

In post 7486, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 7483, PenguinPower wrote:I'm not going to give you townpoints for being off a scum lynch...no.


So as scum I just sat off my partner even though it would have bad optics? How about you think logically about this for 1 second. Do we stay off so we can have this conversation? Path of least resistance is to have been on the SS wagon. Look at how no one is even talking about scum being on it.


Why as town do you stay off of the confscum lynch? All of the reasons are not based off of alignment, so the argument is NAI. If you want to towncase yourself, try better.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7500  (isolation #171)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:51 pm

In post 7481, PenguinPower wrote:You participating in DrewVa's thing or no?


Anything I received last night is not protown to claim. ;)
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7501  (isolation #172)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:54 pm

In post 7499, Nev and Max wrote:
In post 7496, PenguinPower wrote:I haven't intimated anything.

Go do some yoga and calm down.


Ahh yes, the old say some wild shit and then act like the guy responding is crazy act. I love this gaslighting


It's not gaslighting.

I gave him a list, he gave two suspects, and you jumped to a conclusion.

More relevant to actually solving the game, who do you think is scum out of that list?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7505  (isolation #173)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Thanos claimed FN and Xtox corroborated, he's not on the list anymore. Why are you townreading BEF?

And no, he definitely hasn't said why he think's you're scum, although presumably there is a reason and we'll get to that in a while.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7507  (isolation #174)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:07 pm

I got no Boonus prizes, and anything that happened to me last night is because of my own role. It isn't a good idea for me to claim right now, but on my flip or claim this will become obvious.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7510  (isolation #175)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:15 pm

IIRC*, creature claimed his ascetic was not related to Boonus rooms.

*I do, in fact, recall correctly. I looked it up this morning.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7513  (isolation #176)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:34 pm

Fuck it. I guess leaving it WIFOM-y is probably not worth the trouble at this point.

I commuted last night.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7516  (isolation #177)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:54 pm

Hm. Why did you choose ascetic?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7517  (isolation #178)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:06 pm

And when?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7525  (isolation #179)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:26 pm

I'm bored, impatient, and no one is saying relevant thingies anymore, so logic time.


EJ was a fake result by SS. There are three reasons for scum to fake a guilty result. 1. for towncred on a buddy. 2. to get a town player lynched. 3. To give a buddy towncred when they are lynched.

Let's examine the cases.

Case one, SS wanted towncred. If EJ flipped anything other than traitor, SS was still caught lying. If EJ is any role that isn't traitor (including bulletproof) the amount of towncred SS would get is <0. In fact, he'd look even scummier.

Case three, to give a EJ towncred. SS was actively trying to get EJ lynched until I found the mechanical reasons SS was scum. Not only that, it looked like he was succeeding. Unless the scumteam is EJ/dave/Creat he couldn't have guessed there would be multiple disloyal actions targeting EJ. Unless I was on the scumteam he couldn't have guessed I would enter the day by figuring out the list of gifts and using that to find mechanical liars. He disappeared when I broke the plan, but unless more people than were on the scumteam were in on some theater, the plan was definitely to get Elsa lynched. Therefore, the goal WASN'T to give Elsa towncred after SS died.

Case two: EJ is necessarily town.

So we're left with two possible logic chains:

EJ is a scum traitor with no special modifiers, meaning Creat/dave/drewva/xtoxm were all stopped by an independent source or are lying AND has been claimed to have received the Weak modifier.

EJ is town who lies compulsively and plays like a survivor regardless of role PM.

The latter is magnitudes of order more likely imo, and, more importantly, if the former IS the case, EJ cannot have performed the scum kill, and continues to not be able to perform the scum kill.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7527  (isolation #180)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:27 pm

In post 7524, Thanos wrote:Anyway I think now that we know 1 of the day rep is random. The rest is probably winners of the Boonus rounds and/or scum planted. That should get us 1 more easy scum lynch.


Faulty logic. It's confirmed that scum can put someone onto the day rep list. Given that the whole reasoning for the Ram push was based on that from the conversation around it, I suspect scum is likely ignoring that function or attempting to use it to frame town.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7530  (isolation #181)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Yeah. But the similarity between this push and the Ram push is that it's based on speculation. My speculation is that the scum team has the ability to force any player to be a day rep, not just one of their own. Which means that based on the fact that you guys lynched Ram because of the argument day rep implies scum and the fact that day reps are largely irrelevant, they would have used it on not them and the repeated day rep status implies town.

Of course, because that's simply speculation, I'm not basing any of my reads on it. Basing your reads on the speculation that they would choose one of their own is just as lazy as townreading people for being dayreps would be, unless you have evidence to support the idea that they would repeatedly choose the same scum player to be a day rep. Or, in fact, evidence that there is actually causation between Day reps and Boonus rooms, rather than just correlation.

PEdit: I'd guess that only scum can answer that question.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7531  (isolation #182)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:39 pm

Still waiting on that Xtox towncase, btw. It is easily the most relevant towncase of the lot.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7533  (isolation #183)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 pm

Mod ISO, Selected ISOs, a few pages for context of posts in those ISOs and I'm working on reading from the start now.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7536  (isolation #184)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:44 pm

In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!


This says they can pick a teammate, not that they can't pick not a teammate. Boon definitely strikes me as someone who would tell the truth while implying a lie.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7540  (isolation #185)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Eh. It's definitely something I can see him doing, and it's a big bag of WIFOM that doesn't affect my reads anyway, so... Basically the point is that we don't know what the day rep selection mechanic means and trying to scumhunt using it right now is a trap.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7541  (isolation #186)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:51 pm

In post 7539, Thanos wrote:
In post 7536, Jingle wrote:
In post 2404, Boonskiies wrote:
Last Night Tomorrow FACTS!!!

Did you know...that the Mafia Team has an additional factional ability that allows them the opportunity to pick one of themselves as a Day Rep? They don't have to use this ability, but starting Night 1, it definitely became available!


This says they can pick a teammate, not that they can't pick not a teammate. Boon definitely strikes me as someone who would tell the truth while implying a lie.


Are you serious


I'm going to lie now.

Never knowingly.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7543  (isolation #187)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 pm

Hot take: independent of reads Xtox is the best lynch for today.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7545  (isolation #188)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:00 pm

I'd like to hear towncases first, because IIRC he's fairly widely townread and I want to know why.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7558  (isolation #189)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:07 pm

That's a terrible towncase. Is there more?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7560  (isolation #190)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:19 pm

Yes. That's what I commuted last night means.

Is there more to your townread of Xtox or is it just he was on the D1 scum wagon?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7561  (isolation #191)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:22 pm

I'm ignoring that he was on the D4 scumwagon because that gives 0 townpoints. SS was mechanically confirmed scum. Voting him was a given.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7569  (isolation #192)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:30 pm

2389 actually looks like bussing with no context. I don't know why you think 2310 and 2761 aren't, but :shrug:

Your towncase is unconvincing.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7571  (isolation #193)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:34 pm

Okay, miss spamalot.

I commuted last night because I tried my best to convince scum I was a decent kill. I did not commute the night I replaced in because no one in this player list has enough paranoia about me to shoot me on replace in. I didn't want to claim the commute because I wanted scum to think I was worth nightkilling and I left the door open to me having been targeted by something because I was trying to make them think I had in fact been given something dangerous to them.

Yes, the xtox thing is mechanical, but that deserves it's own post.

And no, BEF is scummy because he wants to policy lynch EJ for lying but doesn't seem to actually think he's scum.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7572  (isolation #194)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:35 pm

We discussed this yesterday. Weak wasn't worded the standard way in the Boonus room. Let me pull from my notes.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7574  (isolation #195)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:37 pm

Weak - will die if they target a different alignment.

That's how weak was described. it's very nonstandard, which is why it took me so long to realize how powerful it was when I came up with the optimal strategy that I spent a large portion of yesterday talking about.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7588  (isolation #196)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Xtox- Mechanical Information lynch.


An Xtox town lynch confirms Thanos.
An Xtox scum lynch means Thanos is potentially scum.

Finding that out sooner than later is +equity, especially since we have the ability to remove potential scum from the lynch pool in the effort to make the game nightless.

Xtox claimed to have targeted EJ with a vig N3, the same night as the robotic investigation gals. This presents several problems.

The flipped scum JK can only prevent one kill, not the two that supposedly went at EJ.
A town rolestopper/enchantress/etc probably wouldn't have targeted EJ given the high likelihood of vig/investigations on that slot and also the high amount of suspicion he was under at the time.
A scum rolestopper/enchantress is unlikely given the roleblocker flip.
A commuter EJ is unlikely given that I am a commuter and the roleblocker flip.
There were three missing kills that night, supposedly. In order for Xtox to have shot, there were 3 missing kills. We've seen one instance of scum being able to stop a kill. Presumably, that means there would have to be two town protective roles that stopped kills (while one kill evasion role holstered), OR that scum used multiple protections on one player and then attempted to fake a guilty on that player.

Additionally, there's the vig itself to consider. There is one vig shot bonus prize known. In order for Xtox to have recieved a vig Boonus Drewva needs to be scum lying about having kept it. Scum Drewva wouldn't give Town Xtox a vigshot. If he's a vig by role, why no other kills? He would have needed to holster Nights 1 and 2. If he won another shot (I can't remember if he was in Boonus rooms) why didn't he shoot last night? Why Elsa over SS, given that he suspected SS D1 and SS was MORE culpable than EJ in the D3 hammer shenanigans?
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7590  (isolation #197)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:02 pm

I don't think I've given a reason why Nev is scummy.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7595  (isolation #198)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:06 pm

In post 7589, DrewVa wrote:why are you acting like he's 1-shot?


First of all, I'm acting like he's conftown.

Second of all, a second friendly neighbor shot is a terrible use of a Boonus prize unless Xtox is scum. Him keeping it assumes that there's nothing better than friendly neighbor on the list of prizes. Pretty much every prize we've seen is better than friendly neighbor having a second shot.

Third, that's a very small part of why xtox is mechanically the best lynch and thus today's priority sort.
Show

Jingle
Ring a Bell?
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2013
Location: Texas
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7597  (isolation #199)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:09 pm

In post 6577, Xtoxm wrote:i also had an action fail on elsa last night

VOTE: Elsa


Hmm. I thought it was vig. Apparently it was just an action.
Show

Next
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games