Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Zulfy »

VOTE COUNT 4 . 3

L84Dnr
-

wilky
-
murdered by Insomnia, Shiidaji, RAS, Flavor Leaf, u r a person 2, The Last Knight, and Dr Easy Bake

Vedith
-

Shiidaji
-
murdered at night

Chara
-

RAS
-

The Last Knight
-
murdered by insomnia, Vedith, Shiidaji, u r a person 2, Dr Easy Bake, and Flavor Leaf

Dr Easy Bake
-

Flavor Leaf
- L84Dnr, Ras
(at L2)

u r a person 2
-
murdered at night

Emperor flippyNips's slot
-

Insomnia
-
murdered by L84Dnr, u r a person 2, Flavor Leaf, and Vedith

Creature
-
murdered at night

--------------------------------------------------
Not Voting
- Chara, RAS, Flavor Leaf, Emperor flippyNips slot,

With 7 alive,
it takes 4 to Lynch

Deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-09 12:00:00)

Last edited by Zulfy on Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
no investigation no right to speak
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1589, Flavor Leaf wrote:L8 is literally just painting a picture so he can get out of his soft guilty tomorrow.
This is hilarious coming from the guy who soft guiltied me to get out of being soft guiltied by URAP.
He brings up the killing me to see more of the setup potential, but killing him does the EXACT same thing.
Then why haven't you voted me? Lacks conviction.
I literally claimed my role in advanced. I was asking what technical breadcrumbing and what was different about that compared to normal crumbing. You can go back and see, because this is how I crumb.
Proves nothing. The second game that I played I drew scum and crumbed Cop in my first post.
URA targeted me, got roleblocked or I was rolestopped. If you don’t believe there’s a combination of that, then L8 is scum.
Nope, you can explain both URAP and your claims with the single, simple assumption that you're scum. It may be more complex than that but this is the simplest explanation.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1594, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1590, Flavor Leaf wrote:The only way L8 is town here is if scum were able to stop both my shot and URA’s, which is possible lately with the roles, but if the case is going to be pushed against me, when occam’s Razor is just L8 is scum pushing it on me when the SAME argument can be made for him.

Which is hypocritical.
No.

The explanation that you're scum (and I'm not) requires only one assumption that we already know is in play. We know that there are scum and this scenario assumes that you're one of them. If you're scum then URAP's soft guilty on you is entirely accurate and your soft guilty on me is a fabrication.

The explanation that I'm scum (and you're not) requires the added assumption of the existence of some sort of scum PR for which we don't have evidence. You need that to explain away URAP's soft guilty on you.

I think that you just nicked yourself with Occam's Razor.
Completely false and blatant misrep.

You’re arguing literally the exact same thing. We knew yesterday there was a soft guilty. There’s a lot of loyal/disloyal in this game. This is SUPPOSED to happen.

I claimed soft guilty on you prior to even reading there was a soft guilty on me.

There’s zero reason as scum for me to claim a soft guilty on you after a soft guilty on me.

Like, that’s just not a scum play.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, voting doesn’t “lack conviction”. I’m obviously wanting to lynch you. I don’t need to put my vote there.

If anything that’s another reason I’m town.

There’s literally no reason to soft guilty you after being soft guiltied. It would just muddy the waters in a bad way.

If I had just said nothing, then I could have argued that there was just a single block rather than having to bring up the potential of 2 blocks, but I know I’m town, and I know my result on you.

You’re the one having to argue that there’s 2 things to stop stuff.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

L8 didn’t even bring up Ascetic possibilities or anything, he just wanted to hop on and push the notion of “crazuto believe there’s 2 roles”

That looks like insider knowledge who knows there isn’t, and there’s just an Ascetic.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And L8 just continues to hatchet discredit with the analysis of “nope could just be this. “Nope it could be this”

Without actually analyzing. He is actively deflecting conversation and slapping it to the ground.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 891, L84Dnr wrote:Hi Shiidaji.

Odd choices. Wilky's been popular, though I disagree. Chara has seemed relatively town. I'm back and forth on FLeaf, though always weak leans.

What are you seeing that I'm not?

We're approaching the end of Day 1 early next week (Tuesday?) and it has been a long, slow day. Wagons are on Burkenstock and Flippy ATM.
In post 894, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 890, Shiidaji wrote:In addition John Marv slot is town so when Scepticism replaced and posted it reassured me of this because he felt the same way as I did skimming through.
How do you figure? John Marv made all of 3 posts and Scepticism has been mostly MIA.
In post 918, L84Dnr wrote:
Does this look like a scumslip to anybody else?

In post 890, Shiidaji wrote:In addition John Marv slot is town...
Here's John Marv's total contribution to the game:
In post 61, John Marv wrote:VOTE: L84Dnr wagon
In post 62, John Marv wrote:Vedith Persivul maybe town
In post 360, John Marv wrote:Hallo
Three whole posts that you could type in under a minute. I can't fathom how Shiidaji is getting a town read so solid that he can state that "John Marv is town" with such certainty out of those three lines.
...so when Scepticism replaced and posted it reassured me of this because he felt the same way as I did skimming through.
And then goes on to laud Scepticism, who has only been marginally more active and whose first act was to vote Wilky based on what I consider to be rubbish reasoning. Possible scumwagon?

Something is fundamentally wrong here and Shiidaji needs to explain it. I don't like to do this to somebody replacing in but this is a whole lot of red flags.

VOTE: Shiidaji
In post 920, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 916, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like L8’s defending Wilky because I’m scum leaning Wilky, and this trying to hatchet me out of it so I can’t push my scum reads without having it turn on me.
I'm ambivalent on Wilky.

Give me your read on John Marv.
In post 925, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 923, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 920, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 916, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like L8’s defending Wilky because I’m scum leaning Wilky, and this trying to hatchet me out of it so I can’t push my scum reads without having it turn on me.
I'm ambivalent on Wilky.

Give me your read on John Marv.
Null af. The slot’s done nothing.
Precisely. Now how does Shiidaji's townread of John Marv strike you?
In post 928, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 926, Shiidaji wrote:L8 honey that's really sweet you must have spent a lot of time thinking about it but I'm going to just stick that right there on the fridge, put my hand in yours, and we're going to get through this, okay? I'm here for you.
I really hope that you have a better explanation than that.

You just townread a no-show with firm certainty. Explain.
In post 1147, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1041, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 1022, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 909, Shiidaji wrote:Marv's three little bitty posts give me happy feelings
please talk to me about this and about how scepticism's posts confirmed these thoughts for you
Sure, L8 and Chara asked yesterday too :] Let's satisfy.
In post 61, John Marv wrote:VOTE: L84Dnr wagon
In post 62, John Marv wrote:Vedith Persivul maybe town
In post 360, John Marv wrote:Hallo
I like quick curt comments like this and generally townread them when they seem brash and posted without thinking. That's reflected in my D1 Creature read. The wagon vote, a read that I agree with and a read that I know is correct, and the prod dodge that isn't some long-winded excuse followed by a replacement all lean me towards town. To me scum are more inclined to provide fluff or false content to fill out their prod dodge posts because it helps them coast more smoothly. That is where my head was at!
I'm not buying it.

VOTE: Shiidaji

You got a firm read out of John Marv's three one-liners, the longest of which is four words? Pull the other one. It has bells on. This is nothing but a post-hoc excuse for scum-slip.

Your actions today don't match your words. You think TLK and Leaf are scum, but while you're tunnelling Leaf you're voting TLK. This smacks of insincerity and distancing.

L8 also hard pushed Shiidajii when Shiidajii came in and called Insomnia slot town in a very fabricated way.
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1602, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1594, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1590, Flavor Leaf wrote:The only way L8 is town here is if scum were able to stop both my shot and URA’s, which is possible lately with the roles, but if the case is going to be pushed against me, when occam’s Razor is just L8 is scum pushing it on me when the SAME argument can be made for him.

Which is hypocritical.
No.

The explanation that you're scum (and I'm not) requires only one assumption that we already know is in play. We know that there are scum and this scenario assumes that you're one of them. If you're scum then URAP's soft guilty on you is entirely accurate and your soft guilty on me is a fabrication.

The explanation that I'm scum (and you're not) requires the added assumption of the existence of some sort of scum PR for which we don't have evidence. You need that to explain away URAP's soft guilty on you.

I think that you just nicked yourself with Occam's Razor.
Completely false and blatant misrep.
How? You say that two things are equal. I say that they aren't.
I claimed soft guilty on you prior to even reading there was a soft guilty on me.
And we know this how?
There’s zero reason as scum for me to claim a soft guilty on you after a soft guilty on me.

Like, that’s just not a scum play.
Seriously? Pointing the guilt at somebody else isn't a scum play?!?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And L8 vs Creature also makes sense when you look back at the Creature not trying to really push L8, but almost seeming in an unlynchable position, then Creature dying.

I don’t kill Creature there ever. Too much history between us that I’d be able to abuse.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Not how I did it. That’s just not a scum play.

Where’s the scum agenda?

I didn’t even push you with it because it was a SOFT guilty.

It’s how you reacted afterwards and since then.

You’re probably just an Ascetic scum
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1604, Flavor Leaf wrote:L8 didn’t even bring up Ascetic possibilities or anything, he just wanted to hop on and push the notion of “crazuto believe there’s 2 roles”

That looks like insider knowledge who knows there isn’t, and there’s just an Ascetic.
No, I didn't bring them up because you already had. I also didn't shoot them down. We might be dealing with a JOAT, ascetic, ninja, or any combination thereof. What we don't have is evidence of any of that. What we have is a simple explanation that sees Leaf eat hemp.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There’s just another misrep on your part.

I didn’t push the guilt towards you, you can go back and look. I very much said soft guilty and was willing to analyze and consider that you weren’t just scum because I get soft guilties, hard Innos in the beginning, then hard guilties and soft innos later. I debated just targeting you again last night, tbh.

There’s also not a world where I don’t make the kill last night in whatever scum team I would be on. I’m known a scum one of the most helpful scum teammates. As scum, the correct play would have been to do the kill, and if someone catches it, go out swinging. That way it doesn’t incriminate any partners.

The fact you are even still considering TownVedith means you’re likely just scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Chara »

i have too much of a headache to properly read this all right now, but i would like to say i'm really, really enjoying it.
let's not rush the lynch here until i can actually read it all. i won't be mad if you don't listen to that, but there's the request. <3
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1610, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1604, Flavor Leaf wrote:L8 didn’t even bring up Ascetic possibilities or anything, he just wanted to hop on and push the notion of “crazuto believe there’s 2 roles”

No, I didn't bring them up because you already had. I also didn't shoot them down. We might be dealing with a JOAT, ascetic, ninja, or any combination thereof. What we don't have is evidence of any of that. What we have is a simple explanation that sees Leaf eat hemp.
And after your death, there will be.

You realize the hypocrisy in your posts, right? I mean, I get you’re like 98% scum and you have to push me like this, but I mean, come on.

Your flip gives everything that my flip would, except your scum flip benefits town more and your town flip benefits town more.

What you are pushing essentially makes you the for sure lynch tomorrow in 5p lylo, and that’s why I don’t see you as town.

My flip directly will incriminate you, and you are pushing like you have to see me flip before you can fathom the roles like that, which is incredibly convenient for ScumYou.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1595, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 1578, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m also Loyal/Disloyal, and L8 has no claimed modifiers. Look at setup, guys...-.-

He knew he was guiltied and he’s taking advantage of URA’s posts
No, I don't have any modifiers. It doesn't fit my PR.
- Disloyal Vig makes perfect sense given that you don't want your Vig killing townies.
- Loyal Neighborizer similarly makes sense given that you don't want scum in the neighborhood.
- Loyal Watcher just makes my PR into a clumsy and confusing Cop.
You’re claiming ungated full no modifier watcher? Lol.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Disloyal Vigilante
3 shot Loyal Neighborizer
N1/N2 Loyal N3/N4 Disloyal Vanilla Cop
Watcher?

That’s literally just a scum role.
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1614, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1578, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m also Loyal/Disloyal, and L8 has no claimed modifiers. Look at setup, guys...-.-

- Disloyal Vig makes perfect sense given that you don't want your Vig killing townies.
- Loyal Neighborizer similarly makes sense given that you don't want scum in the neighborhood.
Yup. Plain old boring town watcher is what I got. No modifiers, conditions or exceptions.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1617, L84Dnr wrote:

Yup. Plain old boring town watcher is what I got. No modifiers, conditions or exceptions.

You forgot Ascetic.
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1611, Flavor Leaf wrote:The fact you are even still considering TownVedith means you’re likely just scum.
Vedith and I as the scum team just makes no sense. I mean assume that I'm scum...
Day 1 I pass up a perfect opportunity to get in on the Wilky lynch. I ought to have been on that wagon.
Day 2 Ditto on TLK's lynch. Clearly I didn't learn from Day 1
Day 3 I bus Insomnia, who I've been riding from Day 1 despite having already high towncred?
Day 4 I incriminate my only remaining scum-buddy. Clearly I do not play well with others. I'm also a wasteful half-wit looking to loose this game.
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1618, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1617, L84Dnr wrote:

You forgot Ascetic.
Yeah, I must be a complete eejit not to have made up a more convincing lie.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t actually think you’re scum with Vedith. I think there’s a chance Vedith is just letting us fight as scum so he gets both of us.

But ScumVedith probably calls you out on lying.

But I’m not actually doubting your watcher ability, it’s your alignment.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like I understand why ScumYou has to push me here, but like, gotta look at the simpler stuff
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 1613, Flavor Leaf wrote:Your flip gives everything that my flip would, except your scum flip benefits town more and your town flip benefits town more.
Untrue.

If you flip green it proves a blocking role. URAP's soft guilty on you can't be explained any other way.
If I flip green then town's still left WIFOMing over whether you're scum or URAP was blocked.

If you flip red then your soft guilty on me is BS and I'm likely town and my soft guilty on Vedith is strengthened.
If I flip red then my soft guilty on Vedith is BS and he's likely town but you still have URAP's soft-guilty hanging around your neck.

Your lynch clears up a lot more questions.
What you are pushing essentially makes you the for sure lynch tomorrow in 5p lylo, and that’s why I don’t see you as town.
Assuming you flip green.
My flip directly will incriminate you, and you are pushing like you have to see me flip before you can fathom the roles like that, which is incredibly convenient for ScumYou.
I'm trying to see how getting myself lynched tomorow would be convenient for me as either alignment. Spell it out for me. Use small words.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So what you’re saying is you’re pushing a complete information lynch instead of pushing what should be from your perspective if you’re town a guilty on Vedith.

You get why I see my result as just a guilty on you, right?

Like you understand that?

Also, players are just letting us do our thing.

If you’re scum, then deadthreads probably intrigued by the “what’s gonna happen” dynamic, and if we’re both town, they’re gonna want us to come together

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”