Moderator Resources

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:27 am

Post by Vijarada »

In post 11, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 10, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 9, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 4, Haschel Cedricson wrote:The fact that the listmods haven't made one yet for proboards or another zetaboards replacement is borderline unacceptable in my opinion.
the listmods havent created a game since switching to a new platform
Setting aside the fact that CC literally just ran Survivor: Legendary so that's not true at all, perhaps that's part of what I think is unacceptable. We knew we would need a replacement for Zetaboards in July; I don't think expecting the listmods to help with a solution within a nine-month timeframe is unreasonable.
1. CC wasn't involved with the functionality/backend setup of Proboards for Legendary. Which is why I specifically used the verb "created". By the time CC got on board with the Legendary mod team, Vijarada had already done the vast majority of forum setup. And Vijarada seems to have a really good grasp of the software.
i never found proboards or zetaboards that difficult really (proboards theming being much easier), so i'm not totally sure a guide would help that much. it's not suuuuper hard to find stuff you need on google? for proboards at least.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:31 am

Post by Vijarada »

i continue to believe that arguing about the finer points of the list moderation is a waste of time if we have like 5 large socials a year, which would happen with or without them (before them we had more in fact!).
get a warrant

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”