Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #69 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 12, Ankamius wrote:Hi! I'm your ??? student for this killing game! Please be nice to me.
:lol:

Did you choose that avatar for this game, considering your actual name is “Mystery”?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I will be back after I fully wake up. It’s 5:20 am. here and I literally can’t process any of this now. See you guys tomorrow.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #333 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 303, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 297, JunkoChan wrote:
Go to gallery
You're in the small gallery.

Iprobablysuck wrote:
Investigate the Sofa, look in the cushions, under it and behind it
The sofa is right under the window but the window is attached to a wall and there is nothing behind it. the sofa itself is old but comfortable. it can also turn into a bed.

Ankamius wrote:
Look around or investigate garden

I'm not sure which is appropriate here
The rose garden has 4 lines of roses and some weird stones in the middle of each. There is a warehouse in front of you where you stand. there is a road going toward left. When you focus you can see a beach in distance that way. the mansion is behind you. There is also a really really tall wall in left side right behind the mansion that goes all the way behind the warehouse and in that direction as much as you can see from where you're standing.
Annadog40 wrote:
Look in the Cabinets for a knife
You open the cabinets. There are 4 knives in here. There is also flour, Oil, Rice, a pack of Tea and coffee.

DING DING DING DING ... DING DING DING DING ... DING DING

OK. With this, I have to say that I'm officially out for the night (It will be night time for all characters as well). During night time you can submit 3 actions each that I will resolve first thing in the morning in the same order they were submitted. Your characters will automatically move to Parlor, servants room and the guest room to sleep and then they will go back to the location they are now tomorrow morning after eating something.

Night!
I am completely lost in this game so far. Can anyone please help me out?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #344 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 334, Ankamius wrote:read the game mechanics for free time, that's the phase we are in currently.

also have you played the games before? it will be a lot easier to explain how it works if you already know how the games are designed
I was in Zero Escape on MU and it also took me awhile to really get into this. Should I familiarize myself with the flavour, you think? It was critical for that game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #722 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 680, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 669, Ankamius wrote:
Move to the servants room
You're in the servents room

In post 670, Annadog40 wrote:
Look at what's on the beach
It's a sandy beach with clean and cold water. There is an old building with a sign saying "Shipyard" but it has no entrance. and there is akane digging the beach as we speak.
In post 671, McMenno wrote:
Step onto the gargoyle stone
The gargoyle stone which was red is not shinning anymore as you stand on it.
In post 672, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Inspect the shipyard exterior

If I can't check the inside I'll check the outside.
its an old building with Blue walls. There are no windows, just an old sign indicating this is a shipyard.

In post 677, JunkoChan wrote:Nvm
go to guest room
You're in the guest room.

And now I'm going to sleep but I'll be here early morning tomorrow! You can submit 3 actions! See you all.
I am still lost. I know I really eventually got into Zero Escape, so I hope I figure this out soon :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #724 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 723, Ankamius wrote:What are you confused on the most Nancy?
Why we’re doing this and what we’re supposed to be looking for.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #728 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Okay thanks, maybe that will help me get more into this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #737 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 732, Elsa Jay wrote:Frozen also PMd the character sheet to us all, if mine was any indication. I saved my image and downloaded it to be safe.

Pedit: None of you maniacs kill Nancy or so help me... I want her to enjoy the game.

Actually, the BlackBerry slot seems like something we can collectively agree on, Correct? So can we do something like that? I of course understand if somehow that ends in my death for suggesting it but I'm just stating my opinion.

I of course don't want murder,
you should all die at once
because that wouldn't end well for anyone! But its an inevitablity.
Is this the point, where I list you as my first townread? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #751 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 743, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 739, Elsa Jay wrote:be the Hagakure of the group.
Oh no.
What is that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #756 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Makoto Naegi, an average student selected to join Hope's Peak Academy, arrives at the school only to lose consciousness and later find himself trapped inside the school, along with fourteen other students. There, a sadistic remote-controlled bear by the name of Monokuma announces that the students will be forced to live in the school forever, offering only one way to graduate: murder another student and get away with it. When a crime scene is discovered, a "class trial" (学級裁判 gakkyū saiban) is held, in which the remaining students must discuss amongst themselves who the murderer is. If they can successfully figure out who murdered the victim, the culprit alone will be executed. However, if they guess incorrectly, the culprit will be able to leave the school and everyone else will be executed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #760 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 759, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 724, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 723, Ankamius wrote:What are you confused on the most Nancy?
Why we’re doing this and what we’re supposed to be looking for.
Game talk: generally free time provides optional backstory to whomever the protagonist hangs out with, as well as functioning as the time period to establish important locations, tools, and so forth that will be relevant in the following investigation and class trial.
What happens during the “class trial”?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #789 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Gameplay in the main Danganronpa games are split into two main styles: School Life and Class Trial. School Life follows a standard visual novel style as players explore the school grounds, converse with characters and move the story forward. During designated 'Free Time' sections, players can choose to interact with a character of their choice, learning more about them and earning new skills that can help them in the Class Trial. School Life is divided up into two sections; Daily Life, where the story simply progresses, and Deadly Life, where players must search for evidence relating to a murder.

The Class Trial is the main gameplay mode of the series, in which students discuss amongst themselves who the culprit is. This involves various different types of mini-games, the most common of which is the Nonstop Debate. Here, characters will automatically discuss the case, and it is up to the player to spot contradictions in their statements and shoot them using "Truth Bullets" containing the corresponding evidence. Other gameplay types include shooting letters to spell out a clue, using rhythmic button presses to argue against a specific character, and constructing a comic strip depicting the events of a murder.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #801 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 793, JunkoChan wrote: oh.
Thanks, this helps a lot.

Funny, how the guilty literally look guilty and stop speaking in English. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #949 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 432, Annadog40 wrote:Here is the update.

Spoiler: Highest stat claimed 6.0
charismaIprobablysuck
Gamma Emerald
Elsa Jay
Not_Mafia

InspectionJunkoChan
Ankamius

StrengthAnnadog40
VashtaNeurotic

sociabilityMcMenno
CaptainMeme

Spoiler: No claims/joke claims

Kokichi Oma as Kaori Miyazono
randomidget as Light Yagami
Enter as Suzaku Kururugi
Aurathebirb as Mikasa Ackerman ('claimed' ten in all stats)
Blackberry as Gundham Tanaka
Nancy Drew 39 as Spike Spiegel

And as for the action, what? Did I break the wall? Did I fall on my butt? Are my hands zombie hands now? Am I dead?
Can someone please explain these stats to me and how we determine them? Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #974 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 950, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 949, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 432, Annadog40 wrote:Here is the update.

Spoiler: Highest stat claimed 6.0
charismaIprobablysuck
Gamma Emerald
Elsa Jay
Not_Mafia

InspectionJunkoChan
Ankamius

StrengthAnnadog40
VashtaNeurotic

sociabilityMcMenno
CaptainMeme

Spoiler: No claims/joke claims

Kokichi Oma as Kaori Miyazono
Enter as Suzaku Kururugi
Aurathebirb as Mikasa Ackerman ('claimed' ten in all stats)
Blackberry as Gundham Tanaka
Nancy Drew 39 as Spike Spiegel

And as for the action, what? Did I break the wall? Did I fall on my butt? Are my hands zombie hands now? Am I dead?
Can someone please explain these stats to me and how we determine them? Thanks.
... I just realized how bad of an idea it was to out the stats. Bleh.

Charisma - Probably class trial or something. (Truth bullets?)
Inspection - Detective work
Socialibility - Gift giving/receiving and Probably friendship bonuses.
Strength: Attack and lifting stuff.
How can I tell which one I am?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1273 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1272, Ankamius wrote:Tbh though I might be the mastermind and not know it yet, I don't actually have a win condition and I assume I'll learn it when I learn who I am
This reminds me of Ella/Clover from Zero Escape.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1276 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1274, Ankamius wrote:Never played or saw that Nancy
On MU, Ella/Clover had no idea who she was and wasn’t even completely human until the end of the game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1277 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1275, Elsa Jay wrote:I got a crazy theory that Nancy is smarter then she's letting on and trying to get away with a day 1 murder victory. I mean, we definitely shouldn't underestimate Spike of all characters.
Yep, that’s definitely crazy alright. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1279 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1277, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1275, Elsa Jay wrote:I got a crazy theory that Nancy is smarter then she's letting on and trying to get away with a day 1 murder victory. I mean, we definitely shouldn't underestimate Spike of all characters.
Yep, that’s definitely crazy alright. :lol:
Why Spike?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1280 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1278, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 1276, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1274, Ankamius wrote:Never played or saw that Nancy
On MU, Ella/Clover had no idea who she was and wasn’t even completely human until the end of the game.
??? what do you mean not human? I played zero scape and virtue's last reward and I remeber nothing about this
On MU?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1284 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1281, JunkoChan wrote:oh wait no
So the MS ones were different. Interesting. I think there were actually two character who had incomplete bios but I can’t recall the other character’s name off the top of my head. Probably if I googled it but since it’s probably completely irrelevant to this game, there’s really no point in it. Ank saying she didn’t know who she was, reminded me of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1285 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1282, JunkoChan wrote:so Nancy, you got a grasp of what's going on?
The video you posted helped a lot but otherwise, I’m still lost, since that video seemed to be a more simplistic version of this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1288 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1283, Elsa Jay wrote:Spike's a natural survivor and part time detective part time bounty hunter. Frankly if anyone here was garunteed to be a Jack-of-all-Trades character stats wise besides maybe Socialibility it'd be him.
Are you trying to set me up as the potential target here? Like if this was regular mafia, I’d FOS you for role fishing, since you seem to know more about Spike than I do, except the joat part is way off.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1289 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1286, Ankamius wrote:That's essentially how the games work Nancy

The trials at least
In post 1287, JunkoChan wrote:well yeah it's a simplified fanae animation, since I got time I can explain you in detail I think, I'm an expert in all things danganronpa
Cool. I’ll take all the help I can get. In Zero Escape, my role pm was really unclear. I actually rolled Zeo and didn’t figure it out until the end and I still miraculously won anyway.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1292 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1290, JunkoChan wrote:Danganronpa is a mistery investigation survivor novel game.

Usually there's 16 people traped in place X and they are forced to kill someone without the rest finding out they did it to leave

The game is divided in chapters and each chapter is divided in 3 phases

Phase 1 Free time: During this time you can freely investigate the areas available and bond with the rest of the characters after exactly 3 days, someone dies. When a body is discovered the next phase begins.

Phase 2 Investigation: During this time you can look for clues that will help you find out who the killer is, you can ask people for allibis or inspect different parts of the areas. When Monokuma (the teddy bear running this show) calls us for the trial, the third phase begins.

Phase 3 Class trial: During this time we discuss different topics about the crime scene and the dead character to figure out who killed him, there's usually minigames and questions to answer along this discussions, but I really don't know how that's gonna play out in this version.
I will probably get into this game more in phase 2, since I will actually have a clue what I’m doing then (hopefully).
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1297 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1294, JunkoChan wrote:In this game everyone has 4 stats with different values, based on their character's backstory, for instance I know what people's stats might be and what their powers might be because I have seen/played every game/anime referenced in this MS version
Does having characters that can be favour copped as it were, make some characters more vulnerable to being murdered or am I confusing this with mafia again?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1299 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1297, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1294, JunkoChan wrote:In this game everyone has 4 stats with different values, based on their character's backstory, for instance I know what people's stats might be and what their powers might be because I have seen/played every game/anime referenced in this MS version
Does having characters that can be favour copped as it were, make some characters more vulnerable to being murdered or am I confusing this with mafia again?
Iow, am I more at risk because I’m Spike?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1301 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1300, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 1299, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1297, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Iow, am I more at risk because I’m Spike?
Some people might be more at risk than you because they are known or not having that much strenght, high strenght means harder to kill
Oh that’s really good to know then, since I think I’m a 10 in strength. I have to stop thinking this is mafia.. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1302 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1298, JunkoChan wrote:btw if anyone wants to do a bet for fun on the first killer I'm putting my money on Suzaku
Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1310 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1304, Elsa Jay wrote:I dont think claiming high strength lime that is a good idea either Nancy, since we have good reason to be suspicious of those with high strength stats. I mean,
I'm fine
considering my character has a proficiency in fighting, but the rest of you don't have that luruxy of being a literal knight in shining armor.
Elsa you’re confusing me now. You sus my character and now you tell me, not to claim high strength?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1313 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1311, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm always confusing. What elsa is new?
Because I don’t need any help?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1315 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1314, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1301, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Oh that’s really good to know then, since I think I’m a 10 in strength. I have to stop thinking this is mafia..
You're my investigation partner until one of us die

I'm claiming you right now.
Can you elaborate on this, thanks. :lol:

Can we get a PT or something?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1317 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Can someone please explain this buddy and claiming this to me? There’s nothing in my rolecard about either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1320 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1319, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1317, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Can someone please explain this buddy and claiming this to me? There’s nothing in my rolecard about either.

((Pssst. It's half RP, half wanting to work together during the investigaton/free time phase. You can also take it as a non aggression pact or alliance. It's all for the flavor, really.))
How do we work together without a PT?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1323 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1321, Ankamius wrote:we don't know how investigations work yet Nancy

but if it's possible for us to work in pairs or groups, you're investigating with me
Okay, :cool:.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1340 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1325, Elsa Jay wrote:I think the investigation will be semi-private and semi-public, personally. Otherwise how elsa would we get Truth Bullets? TB's are likely privately given clues or something.
I know FA, said that part of the game will be on Discord.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1342 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1341, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1339, McMenno wrote:I am going to laugh very hard if one of you is murdered
Maybe no one will kill anyone else and we live happily ever after
Who are you and what have you done with Kokichi?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1396 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1376, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1374, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1369, Elsa Jay wrote:Well if that happened part 1 this would be a short AF game.

Pedit: Kousei... Your about to get punched in the face harder then Byakuya.
Do you want to die?
I hear that in Maki's voice lol
In post 1383, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1380, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 1368, Not_Mafia wrote:I submitted a Kill btw
What is going on
You're going to die is what's going to happen
*Keeping my eye on you*
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1492 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1412, Frozen Angel wrote:
Game Mechanics Introduced: Investigation Phase

- At the start of this phase, a body will be found and a monokuma file will be published which describes the general status of the murdered person and it has some basic clues.
- At the start of this phase, I will give everyone a story that explains the past 24 hours of your character. The murderer will also get a fake alibi which is basically their character try to hide the fact they are a murderer.
- At the start of this phase, you're allowed to chat in the game thread.
- Each player is allowed to investigate a room privately. During the investigation, You can't talk in the main thread. When you're done with the investigation you can chat in the main thread.
- Each player can only investigate ONE ROOM unless if it's specified otherwise.
- During investigating you can explore the objects inside the room for any possible clues. Based on your character Inspection and your character talents you might get extra hints (lengthier description) and extra clues.
- The murderer is allowed to sabotage clues when investigating a room.

I'll post monokuma file and alibis soon. don't submit any investigation first - you might wanna discuss who wants to check where :D
So, we do this in our Discord’s obviously.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1494 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1413, Frozen Angel wrote:
15 alive

Investigation Phase

This phase will last till (expired on 2019-02-20 09:30:00)
I just woke up.
We only have until approximately 7:30pm? That’s really not enough time. Some people are working and then eat dinner. We need an extension as this isn’t fair to those people.
:(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1497 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1414, Ankamius wrote:Ok so

I'm going to need to be in the room with the highest clue density since I have maxed invest; odds are that means the dining room but we should see what we have first before committing anyone to specific rooms.
How does that work exactly - the points? I have pretty high invest too.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1499 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1496, Elsa Jay wrote:Monokuma is not known for being fair.
But if all of the people with high invest - who actually know what they’re doing (obviously not me :lol: )aren’t able to do their investigating, then aren’t we kind of fucked?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1500 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1498, Frozen Angel wrote:Alright

I'll give you all an extra 12 hours in this phase.
Thank you.

<3. Monukuma is reasonable. \o/

So approximately 7:30 am. then. Good, I think I might actually be able to swing that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1502 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1415, Frozen Angel wrote:
Monokuma appears and hand over a file describing the murdered person:

Spoiler: Light Yagami
Murdered Name: Light Yagami
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 54 kg

He was found in the dining room on the table in the middle of the room. He was stabbed by a knife in his stomach. The blood is spread around his stomach and lips. His right hand was on the knife and his left hand was fisted on the ground.

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1504 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1501, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1495, JunkoChan wrote:I don't know if I actually got the master key from Light or if i just used it but I opened the door of the dining room with it, speak up because from my point of view you are athe most suspicious Ogi
The problem I'm having with you right now is that you only started on this tirade after you investigated the dining room, and what you've revealed to everybody is insufficient to suddenly cause that shift.

But, I've found something in there that makes it a lot more sensical, but it directly contradicts what you've already told us.

So which is it? Did you lie about what you found or is there a reason other than what you've already said for why you're suspicious of me currently?
@Mystery, which room do you think I should investigate in my DC?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1515 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1411, Frozen Angel wrote:

Everyone went outside of the mansion where Spike was looking for Mitsuha and found her in his hands.

He pointed to a window toward the dining room.

Everyone gathered to see it...

Light Yagami was murdered.

Why is Mitsuah/CaptainMeme in my hands?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1526 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1513, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1504, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1501, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1495, JunkoChan wrote:I don't know if I actually got the master key from Light or if i just used it but I opened the door of the dining room with it, speak up because from my point of view you are athe most suspicious Ogi
The problem I'm having with you right now is that you only started on this tirade after you investigated the dining room, and what you've revealed to everybody is insufficient to suddenly cause that shift.

But, I've found something in there that makes it a lot more sensical, but it directly contradicts what you've already told us.

So which is it? Did you lie about what you found or is there a reason other than what you've already said for why you're suspicious of me currently?
@Mystery, which room do you think I should investigate in my DC?
Uhhhhhhh hard to tell until we know what the results of the garden and kitchen investigations are
Okay, Will anyone with investigatives help me out here?

Like how do all of the clues in free time, fit into the murder?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1528 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1524, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1522, McMenno wrote:if light was killed before 2:00 but after 21:00 we can at least rule out saber and mitsuha since they weren't out of anyone's sight during that time
Maybe they set up an elaborate booby trap
It said that they were in my arms or something, so that would mean that mitsuha was probably a frame, based on that video Akane/Junko posted.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1532 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1529, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1521, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 1518, Ankamius wrote:Guess where Akane was at the time of murder?
I guess that might be pointless cuz she is unable to kill but if you can stop being enigmatic and help that would be nice
I don't know Mikan, where exactly WAS Akane after 21:30?
In that video, there was a red herring, Joey. I’m thinking Mitsuha could be Joey unless FA is just WIFOMing us.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1533 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1532, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1529, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1521, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 1518, Ankamius wrote:Guess where Akane was at the time of murder?
I guess that might be pointless cuz she is unable to kill but if you can stop being enigmatic and help that would be nice
I don't know Mikan, where exactly WAS Akane after 21:30?
In that video, there was a red herring, Joey. I’m thinking Mitsuha could be Joey unless FA is just WIFOMing us.
i mean the frame.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1534 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2, Frozen Angel wrote:
Player List:

Clemency
iprobablySuck as Akane Kurashiki
2. McMenno as Aoi Asahina
3. Elsa Jay as Saber
4. Kokichi Oma as Kaori Miyazono
5. randomidget as Light Yagami
6. Annadog40 as Onizuka
7. Not_Mafia as Kousei Arima
8. VashtaNeurotic as Taki Tachibana
9. CaptainMeme as Mitsuha Miyamizu
10. Enter as Suzaku Kururugi
11. Aurathebirb as Mikasa Ackerman
Blackberry
Xtoxm as Gundham Tanaka
13. Gamma Emerald as Byakuya Togami
14. JunkoChan as Mikan Tsumiki
15. Nancy Drew 39 as Spike Spiegel
16. Ankamius as Mystery

Spoiler: Links
Nothing Yet
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1535 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1522, McMenno wrote:if light was killed before 2:00 but after 21:00 we can at least rule out saber and mitsuha since they weren't out of anyone's sight during that time
If my frame theory is correct, then It’s probably not Aoi or Saber.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1543 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1537, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1535, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
If my frame theory is correct, then It’s probably not Aoi or Saber.
What frame theory?
In post 793, JunkoChan wrote: oh.
The first suspect Joey was a red herring, so there’s probably one character who will be the Joey in this setup.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1544 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1538, McMenno wrote:nancy, mitsuha had fainted, that's why you held her
Oh okay, she’s probably clear but obviously not the Joey/red herring in that case. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1548 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1444, Xtoxm wrote:byakuya could you double check that, my story doesnt say i took over at midnight
Gundam, probably not the Killer.

So,

Spike
Mitsuah
Aol
Gundam

probably not the murderer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1554 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1550, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1547, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1449, Ankamius wrote:I'm still thinking I investigate the dining room
FYI I should probably just stick around for keeping an eye on whoever is investigating where I'm at because I doubt my inspection is that good based on my attempts to look at stuff during the Free Time phase.
You don't know your own inspection level?
How do all the different stats figure into this? Like I’m relatively clueless but I have 7 invest. And I don’t even have a clue how charisma and sociability stats figure into this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1557 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1552, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1503, Ankamius wrote:Btw light was on the floor but iirc he was like that in flavor too, so I think the Monokuma is outright wrong on him being on the table.
this is probably very important to the case, don't forget it
In post 1548, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1444, Xtoxm wrote:byakuya could you double check that, my story doesnt say i took over at midnight
Gundam, probably not the Killer.

So,

Spike
Mitsuah
Aol
Gundam
Bayaka
Mystery

probably not the murderer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1560 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1551, JunkoChan wrote:There's actually very few people that can be the killer
Top suspects:

Kousei is probably off the table due to handcuffs, correct?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1562 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1559, JunkoChan wrote:Spiegel has more points in strenght than inspect? That's unexpected
Why? Obviously my character is important, so I got made hard to kill.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1566 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1561, Elsa Jay wrote:To be fair, he's a bounty hunter and an anime protagonist.
How do all the different stats figure into it?

Like, I’m only average on charisma and extremely low on sociability.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1572 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1564, McMenno wrote:top suspects are mikan and mystery for me, so idk how good it is that they both went into the dining room

pedit: annadog poured it in

Why? It would suck I got claimed/pocketed? by the murderer.

Don’t break my heart here, Mystery. :(

Spoiler:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1586 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1582, Elsa Jay wrote:We should list who hasn't investigated yet. Just to be safe and plan ahead.
I haven’t. Which room? Should I re-investigate dining room?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1588 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1578, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 1575, Ankamius wrote:I'm okay with Nancy investigating the dining room.

Just make sure you check everything you can, I know for a fact Mikan either missed or purposely excluded something, so you need to be thorough.
There's actually one thing I forgot to invest, bringing it up after someone else goes there
Investgate Dining Room
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1590 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1587, Ankamius wrote:Reinvestigate the dining room

And investigate every part of the room, every detail. Get every bit of info you can.
I guess we’ll find out in 7 hours.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1591 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 68, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 67, McMenno wrote:
Go to the dining room
You're in the Dinning Room.

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1595 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 72, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 70, McMenno wrote:
Investigate the dining table
the dining table is a large classy table with weird mythical creatures pictures which are engraved on it. you can see a hydra, unicorn, gargoyle, and something that you're pretty sure is a Manticore. There are several plates that are on this table but there are no spoons or forks or glasses.
In post 74, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 73, McMenno wrote:
Investigate the pictures
The bottom right image is Itomori lake before destruction with a little weird signature.
The Top right image is a bunch of unicorns.
The top left image is an image of some mythical manticores.
The big picture in the left is a bunch of shapes and text.
In post 76, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 75, McMenno wrote:What are the shapes and text?
The giant picture in the dining room is kind of different from any other pictures in the mansion. The image is showing a compass in the center but it has no hands. there is a circular arrow around the compass that is rotating it in a clockwise manner. The arrow starts from the top of the compass (if it was a watch right at the 12 o'clock point) and the arrow ends again there right before where it started making a full circle. There are also four colored dots on the image. Top right dot is blue, the bottom right dot is red, the top left dot is green and bottom left dot is yellow.
There is text below the photo, like a riddle, saying

Half is here, Half is there.
The broken pieces, They'll never meet again.

So, I don’t waste my time repeating anything.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1598 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1593, Ankamius wrote:You will get a map when you get there, don't worry
Oh good. I’ll do my best to be thorough.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1599 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1597, Ankamius wrote:Ask anyways Nancy, it's all in discord so worst case you just spam your private channel
I’m not worried about that, I just want to maximize the best use of my time.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1843 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1839, Elsa Jay wrote:Dont bait him, Ank. We Can't reveal truth bullets yet.
Why not?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1847 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1843, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1839, Elsa Jay wrote:Dont bait him, Ank. We Can't reveal truth bullets yet.
Why not?
Can someone answer this first?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1848 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1846, Ankamius wrote:Actually before those, just to be certain, FA told you you could start posting in here again, right Nancy?

Because if not then you need to stop posting here until she says you can.
No, she hasn’t. :facepalm:

Sorry, I’ll wait for permission then.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1850 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1849, Ankamius wrote:Get all your investigation commands in, she said she would end investigation phase when she gets back
???
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2100 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2099, Enter wrote:Alright I'm apparently still playing this. Someone give me the rundown on what's going on? 80 pages is a lot.
lol, same.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2103 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2101, Enter wrote:Light is kousei?
Light was random and Kousei is Not Mafia.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2105 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2104, Enter wrote:
In post 2100, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2099, Enter wrote:Alright I'm apparently still playing this. Someone give me the rundown on what's going on? 80 pages is a lot.
lol, same.
Ok so we need to read the story and correct the lies that Frozen Angel is trying to feed us. She's been nice and written them in purple. She probably sent you a story in the discord that helps you figure it out but I don't know how mine helps much at all.
Yeah, I need to both reread that, plus the results of my investigation of the dining room, which I forgot.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2169 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2124, Annadog40 wrote:The purple text
In post 2125, Gamma Emerald wrote:we're trying to shoot the lies with truth bullets
if one of your truth bullets seem to either indicate something is a lie or be significantly related to a point you might want to shoot there
The purple text are lies, that we can eradicate with truth bullets but we can’t actually call them, “truth bullets”?

Am I understanding this correctly?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2170 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2140, Annadog40 wrote:Same, I'll spend my charisma to help if need beee.
How do you spend charisma?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2176 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2171, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 2169, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2124, Annadog40 wrote:The purple text
In post 2125, Gamma Emerald wrote:we're trying to shoot the lies with truth bullets
if one of your truth bullets seem to either indicate something is a lie or be significantly related to a point you might want to shoot there
The purple text are lies, that we can eradicate with truth bullets but we can’t actually call them, “truth bullets”?

Am I understanding this correctly?
Purple text are sentences we can agree or disagree with, using the information we got dduring the investigation

EXAMPLE NUMBER 1:

Imagine this text is written in purple: Hina: Kyoko is actually a boy! I saw his penis

Truth bullet: ID CARD: this card has Kyoko's information and it says that his gender is male

you agreed with this sentence and received more information about the topic

In this case Hina is telling the truth

or EXAMPLE NUMBER 2:

Imagine this text is written in purple: Hina: Kyoko is actually a boy! I saw his penis

Truth bullet: ID CARD: this card has Kyoko's information and it says that her gender is female

you disagreed with this sentence and received more information about the topic

in this case Hina is lying for whatver reason
Oh okay, I see. Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2177 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2172, JunkoChan wrote:you spend charisma throwing information to the purple texts if you were right you won't lose charisma, if you were wrong you lose 1 charisma
In post 2173, Elsa Jay wrote:Charisma is your life points here, Nancy.
Do you gain charisma points if you’re right? I only have 5.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2338 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2191, Frozen Angel wrote:
Story 11

Suzaku: We should discuss the noise as well. The people in the guest room should have heard something! Isn't that suspicious that
no one heard any screams
(S)?
Mikasa: "Yes I guess"
Hina: The walls and the doors are all soundproof! After Kyoko locked the guest room, people there couldn't hear anything!
Bayakuya: "
Also Parlor is right next to the dining room but we heard nothing.
(T) And,
it was impossible for the murderer to pass everyone in the hallway without being noticed unless if it was someone guarding.
(U) I didn't sleep till midnight and Gundhum didn't do anything suspicious.

Story 12

Kousei: "I have a deduction!"
Saber: "Or maybe a confession?"
Kousei: "I didn't commit any murder! ... Just hear me out ok? The door was locked before Light Yagami's death based on the blood trail and the position of the body; right?"
Kyoko: "Yes, there was no blood on the door but there was blood everywhere else - we can simply deduce that the door being locked happen before he died or even started bleeding."
Kousei: "Yeah, Also there was only 2 way to access the room. The door in the hallway and the window that opens to the garden."
Mikan: "What are you trying to say?"
Kousei: "The key which was used to lock the guest room went to the dining room through the window and was used by Light Yagami before his death to lock that window."
Byakuya: "So Light was the one who made that room completely locked. Wow! So he somehow managed to lock the room after getting stabbed?!"
There are no sounds in the guest room.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2339 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2179, Frozen Angel wrote:
Story 11

Suzaku: We should discuss the noise as well.
The people in the guest room should have heard something!
(R) Isn't that suspicious that
no one heard any screams
(S)?
Mikasa: "Yes I guess"
Bayakuya: "
Also Parlor is right next to the dining room but we heard nothing.
(T) Also,
it was impossible for the murderer to pass everyone in the hallway without being noticed unless if it was someone guarding.
(U) I didn't sleep till midnight and gundhum didn't do anything suspicious.

Story 12 (logice dive)

This story has no truth bullets. here you should choose option A or B for the following 5 questions. The first person who answers all 5 will unlock the story. If you fail in guessing even one of the answers you will lose a charisma point.

Kyoko's key was stolen - but it was later found in the dining room even though the room was locked from inside.

1. The door was locked ------ Light Yagami death based on the blood trail and the position of the body.
A) Before
B) After

2. There was only two accessible way to the dining room one would pass through the hallway the other would pass through
A) The Parlor
B) The Garden

3. The key was transformed into the room from:
A) The Door
B) The Window

4. Light Yagami was ------- when the window got locked.
A) Alive
B) Dead

5. We know for sure that the person who made the dinning room a locked room was
A) The killer
B) Light Yagami

Story 13

Kyoko: "Mikan can you explain the effects of that poison we found in the kitchen?"
Mikan: "It makes you dizzy if you breathe it. There is no antidote. Poisoned people will die at max in 24 hours."
Kyoko: "Is vomiting blood an effect?"
Mikan: "Yes it can be. During the final stages of poison, your body parts will start to dissolve and vomiting blood is a sign of it."
Kyoko: "So did we see these signs on the Lights murder case? Do we know
if he was dizzy?
(V)
Was any part of his body dissolved?
(W). We know he was vomiting blood but we can't say if it was before or after stabbing unless if we find more clues.

Story 14

Suzaku: "Nothing is changed. Kyoko gave him the biscuits!"
Kyoko: "I brought some canned food for him - the same stuff we were eating during dinner. I didn't give him the biscuits.
Mitsuha: "Then why we didn't found any leftovers of that food in the dining room?"
Kyoko: "Cause he didn't eat them and rejected my offer."
Onizuka: "
I can confirm that because I could see it from the guest room.
" (W)
Suzaku: "
How can we be sure he didn't eat any of it? and that it wasn't the poisoned food?
" (X)

Story 15

Mikan: "Something bothers me though."
Kyoko: "What?"
Mikan: "If he was poisoned, everyone here can be the murderer."
Taki: "Hmm?"
Mikan: "The poison would effect in 24 hours - meaning everyone's alibi is invalidated."
Onizuka: "Not everyone, we know that
Kousei could not be the killer as he was always with other people
. (Y) Also, Taki's alibi stands."
Biscuit crumbs were found on him and on the floor.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2410 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2340, JunkoChan wrote:you are late Nancy.
So no points for correct observations? @FA

The phase hadn’t ended yet. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2411 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2409, CaptainMeme wrote:It's clearly neither Light nor Kyoko.
Light died to poison, not the knife - his attempt to kill himself was unsuccessful
Kyoko is a suspect because... she had the key and brought him food? Why would she go out of her way to bring him food if she had just poisoned him with the biscuits? That just incriminates herself. And likewise, handing the key off to Light when she was the person with the key is like shouting 'hey everyone look it has to be me who did it!'

The biscuits were taken from the kitchen by Light, it's my belief that they were poisoned prior to that point
Which means the suspects are people who had access to the kitchen earlier that night, *not* people who had access to the dining room.
So who is it then? I agree, he clearly ate poisoned biscuits. Who commits suicide by poisoning their own biscuits? Or was he poisoned
before
he ate the biscuits? Is there any real evidence that the biscuits were poisoned?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2412 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2205, Frozen Angel wrote:
Story 16 (Hamgman Gambit)

This story has no truth bullets! here you must find all the alphabets making the word that answers the question. Each of you can guess 3 alphabets. If at least 2 of them exist you won't lose a charisma otherwise you will lose one. You can also guess the word.

Light Yagami tried to _ u i _ i _ e.
suicide
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2413 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’ll vote Light. I don’t think Kyoko is the killer and I need sleep.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2415 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2414, Annadog40 wrote:Both biscuits and poision were in the kitchen. Wouldn't the poisioned biscuits be really soggy?
If poison was liquid.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3130 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3120, Frozen Angel wrote:
I add 12 hours so the investigation phase gets fairer and everyone has time to check things out.
In post 3121, McMenno wrote:can you replace or at least prod nancy drew? she hasn't posted for more than a week
In post 3122, Frozen Angel wrote:I already prodded her. Waiting to see if she responds. Will definitly replace her if she doesn't show up till end of investigation phase. Just need to find a replacement :/
Anyone have any suggestions about what I should investigate?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3198 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I am so lost in this game. I will wait until the the next investigation phase to figure out what I’m going to do. Whether the game is making sense to me or not, or if I’m just wasting a pretty decent slot because I’m still clueless. :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3205 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Please disregard. Thank you.
Last edited by Nancy Drew 39 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3209 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Please disregard my previous posts about Enter. We’ve worked things out. It was just a misunderstanding.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3212 (isolation #90) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3211, Enter wrote:I recently discovered Konosuba which has a wealth of incredible gifs. Anyone wanna gif war with me?
Is that a website?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3214 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3132, Frozen Angel wrote:
I won't accept new investigations Time is over for that already.
In post 3159, Frozen Angel wrote:Class trial will start tomorrow morning my time. You can enter your final investigations till then.
This was on March 14.

Has anyone spoken to her since then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3216 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3215, Enter wrote:
In post 3214, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3132, Frozen Angel wrote:
I won't accept new investigations Time is over for that already.
In post 3159, Frozen Angel wrote:Class trial will start tomorrow morning my time. You can enter your final investigations till then.
This was on March 14.

Has anyone spoken to her since then?
P sure we've already established that her days are longer than ours.
She hasn’t been online since then.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3225 (isolation #93) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3219, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:Frozen Angel has informed me that she will run the class trial starting 2 days from now. After that, the game will end and she will try to run the game once her life becomes more stable. We apologize to everyone who was looking forward to playing out the rest of the game, and for the wait.
Probably won’t get a role as cool as Spike next time, though. :(

Feel better @ FA.
*HUGS*

Hopefully, when this game is rerun, I will actually have a clue about wtf I’m actually doing in it. I know now, never to trust Ankamius in this game. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3226 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Does this mean I can still investigate a room or is the answer, still, “no”?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Social Game Archive”