Happy Birthday MafiaScum!

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
momo
Most Mislynchable

Pronoun: He

Post Post #15  (isolation #0)  » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:48 pm

Happy birthday MafiaScum. I have decided to return to you, hopefully for good this time.
Transcend-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now

momo
Most Mislynchable

Pronoun: He

Post Post #17  (isolation #1)  » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:16 am

In post 16, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 15, momo wrote:Happy birthday MafiaScum. I have decided to return to you, hopefully for good this time.
Hey!

Did you leave because of the Momo challenge fiasco? XD

Mostly because of work and health concerns requiring I exercise more instead of sitting in front of computer when I'm not working too.

But yeah, let's go with your story. I like that one better.
Transcend-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now

[ + ]

Return to News