Behind the Masks: Mafiascum Edition! CP5: (11/16)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Kiiruma
Kiiruma
Watcher
Kiiruma
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Kiiruma »

Everything has been locked. They cannot help anymore.
IF they've already done it, then that's fine.
Otherwise it's too late.
Blue detroyer
Blue detroyer
Watcher
Blue detroyer
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Blue detroyer »

In post 350, Kiiruma wrote:Everything has been locked. They cannot help anymore.
IF they've already done it, then that's fine.
Otherwise it's too late.
Btw Kiiruma, I’m pretty sure you are PKR
Kiiruma
Kiiruma
Watcher
Kiiruma
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Kiiruma »

I'm not but thanks for the compliment?
Saying I'm gonna be good at guessing and that I should do well.
The Masked Host
The Masked Host
Watcher
The Masked Host
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by The Masked Host »

The king who was currently wearing the Snake mask let out a joyous laugh. "Yes! Yes! Finally! I get to kill somebody!" Then the King saw the gifts. "Y-You took..." He let out an even bigger laugh. "Looks like the Dog won twice! He was executed and won the lottery! For that, your death won't happen soon and you will probably get to live to see most of the guests die! Guards! Prepare the nails and boards!" The Dog looked around at all of them and put his hands on his head. He let out a small a laugh and then rubbed his hair back. "Of course. Of course... I'm... I'm dying here. I'm going to die. No matter what I do. I'm going to die. This is... I don't know." The Dog looked at the ceiling then he pulled out a dagger. "I'm not dying without a fight." The King stood up quickly. "Guards!" Unfortunately, for the king, there was only one guard who was only a guard because he was the son of a noble. The Guard nervously approached with a long sword only for the Dog to instantly rush forward and drive the dagger into his throat. The King stood up and pulled out his own long silver sword. "Enough of this. If you can't accept your death then you will die by my hands." The King stepped forward holding the sword with both hands and pointed it towards the Dog. "Perhaps you can rescue everybody?" The Dog smiled. "I will." They rushed forward with the dagger only for the King to swipe with the sword and sliced the dagger in half. The Dog let out a gasp as the King threw the sword down and punched the rest of the dagger out of the Dog's hand. "You needed the handicap. I've never been as good with my hands as I have with a sword." The King put both his hands up in fists. "Well? Come on. Or do you accept your execution?" The Dog rushed forward and threw a fist into the stomach of the king. The King fell down and the Dog kicked him in the face. "Pathetic." The Snake crawled backwards and quickly threw the Snake mask off to reveal a horribly diseased face and quickly fumbled for the Eagle's mask and put it on.

The Dog rushed forward and attempted to stomp the Eagle's head only for them to roll out of the way and jump up. "The Snake may be a horrid fighter, but I am highly skilled in unarmed combat. Prepare yourself, for this is your last few moments." The Eagle tackled the Dog onto the floor and punched him in the face. The Dog was disorientated and the Eagle was able to stand up and stomp over his face multiple times. The Dog was unconscious at that point, but the Eagle didn't stop and continued to stomp until it wasn't recognizable as a human head anymore. The Eagle dusted himself off and looked at the rest of them. "Let's continue onto the dinner phase. Let that be an example to the rest of you. That is the punishment for not accepting your death."

Spoiler: Execution
The Dog attempted to kill the king and was instead murdered by the Eagle!

It is now Dinner Phase 2!
Phase ends when all guesses are received and switches are received or the 24 hours are up.
Kiiruma
Kiiruma
Watcher
Kiiruma
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Kiiruma »

/Noswitch
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

til not accepting dying= dying

/no switch
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

/noswitch
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Blackberry »

/noswitch
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

/no switch
The Ethereal Bird
The Ethereal Bird
Watcher
The Ethereal Bird
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:02 am

Post by The Ethereal Bird »

/noswitch
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:22 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

/noswitch
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Felissan »

/noswitch
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Felissan »

Aren't we supposed to know what gifts everyone has taken?
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:12 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

/noswitch
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:23 am

Post by McMenno »

/noswitch
mafiascum is on life support
The Masked Host
The Masked Host
Watcher
The Masked Host
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:24 am

In post 362, Felissan wrote:Aren't we supposed to know what gifts everyone has taken?
The gifts are updated in the OP.
The Masked Host
The Masked Host
Watcher
The Masked Host
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:28 am

Waiting on switches from:
Dog
Otter
Bat
Baboon
Raccoon
Woodcock

Waiting for guesses from:
Woodcock
Cockroach
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 366, The Masked Host wrote:
Waiting on switches from:
Dog
Otter
Bat
Baboon
Raccoon
Woodcock

Waiting for guesses from:
Woodcock
Cockroach
Guess who forgot to update the spreadsheet again

Cockroach’s Guess has been submitted

EDIT: Also Dog is dead
Last edited by Chemist1422 on Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:35 am

Post by xofelf »

/noswitch
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:07 am

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Uh...i already no switched
Kiiruma
Kiiruma
Watcher
Kiiruma
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Kiiruma »

We're waiting on 3.

Waiting on: Penguin (Although has PF so prob will noswitch anyway), Bat, Raccoon
The Masked Host
The Masked Host
Watcher
The Masked Host
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:18 am

can i excuse it as april fools?
Waiting on:
Bat
Raccoon
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

/ns
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
The Masked Host
The Masked Host
Watcher
The Masked Host
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:57 pm

The group sat down and ate dinner until somebody started to cough. The Phoenix was the unfortunate person who started coughing. She let out a gasp and looked at everybody around her. "I-I'm... Dying!" She coughed out a bunch of blood and pointed at the Bat. "Y-You killed... The... Babo-" Then she fell over dead. The Bat looked at all of them quickly.

The Phoenix has guessed the Bat as the Man At Arms!
The Phoenix has also been poisoned!

Spoiler: Phoenix's Guess
Incorrect!

Only for the Bat to let out a laugh. "Of course not! I'm not killing you guys in secret. I'm gonna kill you guys in front of everybody if I want to kill."
Everybody looked around in fear. The Woodcock looked at the King. "She had premium food. You were supposed to stop that. Why is she dead?" The King smiled. "One of you is the cause of that. Are you not?" The Woodcock looked at the Penguin. "You got the Phoenix killed. She should be alive. It was you!" The Woodcock picked up a knife and rushed for the Penguin.

The Woodcock has guessed the Penguin as the Thief!

Spoiler: Woodcock's Guess
Incorrect

Only for a guard to stop them. "Even I know that's not true. Sit down." The Woodcock grumbled and sat back down reluctantly. "Stupid Thief. Gonna get them for killing her." There was a commotion on the other side of the table. The Penguin and the Cockroach were both talking fiercely until the Cockroach stood up. "Screw this! I'm not talking to you for another second! When's dinner over?" The king looked at him. "Really? Don't you want to use your free guess?" The Penguin stared at them and stood up. They whispered something into the Cockroach's ear. The Cockroach started shaking a bit. Then they took a deep breath and turned to the King. "Yes. I will." They turned to the Penguin and threw a punch to their face.

The Cockroach has guessed the Penguin as the Blackmailer!

Spoiler: Cockroach's Guess
Correct!

The Cockroach connected and the Penguin was thrown backwards. "You think you can just confidently blackmail me? Not even think that i'm going to stay there and just take it? I'm not standing for that. You're not going to take control of my life. I'm not just gonna sit there and take it." The Penguin stood up and pulled out multiple envelopes. "All of these are the same thing and it's all yours. Take another step and I will reveal them." Then the Kangaroo stood up and approached the side of the Penguin. "Really? Why not just reveal them now? Hopefully that will make them die of fear. Just reveal them." The Penguin turned to them. "Finally. Somebody with brains." Then the Kangaroo pulled a dagger and pushed it against the Penguin's neck. "Fight them like a man. If you kill them then I will protect you. You try to use secrets i'm sure all of us will go against you." The Penguin let out a shaky nod. "Y-Yeah! Sure!" Then when the Kangaroo pushed the Kangaroo backwards. "Like hell I am!" The Penguin threw out a bunch of envelopes and ran away. Everybody ignored them and chased after the Penguin. "Guards, clean up those envelopes. Perhaps I can use them at a later date. Don't interfere with them. Let them kill the Blackmailer."
The Penguin was running up flights of stairs and everybody soon became tired except him and the Cockroach. He reached the top only to realize that he has been going up a tower. The Penguin sat down at the top and looked down the side. Any sort of fall would mean death. He turned around and saw the Cockroach staring straight at him with rage. "You tried to get them to kill me. I turned that around pretty quick, huh?" The Penguin smile. "If only they knew. Once more? As a team?" The Cockroach nodded. "Yeah. Once more." The Penguin raised a knife and aimed it at their chest. "Same time. Now." The Cockroach and the Penguin both stabbed the Penguin in the chest. The Penguin fell backwards just as more guests started reaching the top. "You killed them!?" The Cockroach nodded. "Yeah. By myself." They all walked back down to be greeted by the King. "Welcome back! Prepare to challenge each other now. I know that was very exciting, but it's still a game. We're all going to continue playing until the victor is decided."

It is now Challenge Phase 3!
Phase will end in 72 hours or when all challenges have been finished.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I would like to
dance with the Fox
please.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”