Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by RAS »

I'm going to wait on other people's inputs, and I'm actually in no hurry here.

I also want to point out that we should all agree on a target that Vedith should be on the next night since it will be an odd night. Reasons for this are:

- If scum had a 1-shot, it's very likely that the 1-shot was used on URAP here.
- If Vedith is scum, and doesn't have the power to kill the target we all agree on today, we will be able to leave a player of our choosing to be alive going into 3-way LYLO.
- If Vedith is town, and scum doesn't have the power to kill the target we all agree on today, the above is also true.

It doesn't clear the target that he's on, but it's very likely that that person will be alive tomorrow as opposed to having Vedith save someone unknowingly.

We don't hammer anyone until Vedith specifically says who he will be on the next night.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by RAS »

I forgot to mention that while it's possible that scum can role-block here, the above still doesn't hurt us in any way since if Vedith is town here, he would be role-blocked regardless of if we agree on a target or not.

There might be a negative downside that I'm not noticing here which is why I haven't pointed out a target yet, but I'm fairly sure this is optimal to do given the situation we're in.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Chara »

pros: player we want alive is alive.
cons: zero chance of stopping the kill.
considering the chance of a nokill i'm not sure what's optimal. but i'm okay discussing it at the very least.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:53 pm

Post by Vedith »

My target will be Ras \o/
I claim scum \o/
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1745, RAS wrote:
RAS wrote:I read this game a little bit during the night phase, and a player that stood out to me was DEB. I don't feel like enough people are really talking about that slot in general. I'll give a post with more information sometime later today.
Last but not least, let's look at DEB yesterday. He voted FL in right after L84Dnr's claim here which I have no problem with. I don't really understand the unvote in , I don't understand why he felt the need to point out that he's town here. I think one thing I really dislike about this whole thing is that DEB is a player that was willing to hammer players during previous days and was playing very relaxed. Read , , and , and see if you can spot in the obvious difference. He basically went from a very relaxed player who was careless about the hammer to a player who was afraid to take a stance.
I changed from being very relaxed to where I am at now because its a whole different game. We're down to a small amount now so the stakes are much higher than in the first few days. I don't know why filler is an immediate scummy thing for you. I see it more like a VT way to be. I was just responding to things that made me laugh. VT is fucking boring so I was trying to entertain myself. FL knows me really well, it's a character flaw of mine I know, but anytime I'm in a game with FL there's a good chance he can convince me one way or another. This is exactly what happened when I unvoted him. He knew exactly how to swindle me into seeing him as plausibly not scum.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Lynching me today is a mistake, watch out for Flips, he easily hopped on the wagon RAS is trying to start up. I don't have some fancy role to help persuade y'all, but killing me will waste this chance to nab a mafia.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

It’s not like I voted you tho. You were ready to kill quick I held onto it so you weren’t quick lynched while I was gone in case you are town
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:42 am

In post 1753, Vedith wrote:My target will be Ras \o/
Like you’re tunneling him? Or are you announcing what you’re gonna do in the night time
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Vedith »

Ras is town for me.
I claim scum \o/
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:25 am

Post by RAS »

In post 1755, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Lynching me today is a mistake, watch out for Flips, he easily hopped on the wagon RAS is trying to start up. I don't have some fancy role to help persuade y'all, but killing me will waste this chance to nab a mafia.
You don't need a fancy role to persuade anyone, just use your words. That's a problem I'm having with you slot because it's not the first time you've claimed "oh, I'm just VT, I can't do anything" which is completely false. It's almost just becoming an excuse now.

Do you think Flippy is scum purely because of that, or do you have any other reasons to believe that he's the scum here?
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1746, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Okay I’m fine with killing him
I don't really like this post at all, FWIW. It looks very opportunistic. It doesn't add up with this:
Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 1739, RAS wrote: I read this game a little bit during the night phase, and a player that stood out to me was DEB. I don't feel like enough people are really talking about that slot in general. I'll give a post with more information sometime later today, but I figured I'd point this out in case someone wants to go look into him as well.
Yeah I’ve been feeling off from bake but I could see it coming from a town bake let me iso him and flavor
Did you ISO him? What did you get from ISO'ing him? I find it hard to believe that you would have the same exact thought process as I did going through him.

I don't think DEB's response to me was particularly scummy, and I actually got some town vibes from it. While I do think it might be an excuse to continuously claim VT, I don't think it's particularly alignment indicative. I like what he said about FL getting into his head, and upon reading it back, I don't think it's something that would be very easy for scum to fake. I actually feel a lot less confident on my scum-read on DEB here purely because of the way he responded to me in . I would love to get a second opinion on this.

I'm still slowly waking up, but I will ISO him Flippy and I will post what I've gathered from it afterwards. I did ISO him briefly earlier, and one thing I noticed is that he was playing abnormally passive.

Also, Vedith: I would love to get your reads here. Like I said earlier, we aren't lynching you today regardless of what happens, but I would still love to hear your thoughts, if at all possible.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1760, RAS wrote:...
I will ISO Flippy
EBWOP. Jesus Christ.

I should mention that I've put in no effort whatsoever into reading Chara, and I'm hoping that they will post more today so I can get some type of interactions with that slot. However, I want to focus on the two players who I've had the chance to interact with before going into reading that slot if I can help it.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1760, RAS wrote:Also, Vedith: I would love to get your reads here. Like I said earlier, we aren't lynching you today regardless of what happens, but I would still love to hear your thoughts, if at all possible.
Still the same.
I town read you and Flips.
DEB is most likely Scum here, if not Chara.
I claim scum \o/
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1750, RAS wrote:If Vedith is scum, and doesn't have the power to kill the target we all agree on today, we will be able to leave a player of our choosing to be alive going into 3-way LYLO.
I was actually wrong about this, and I have no idea how I even overlooked this. Very stupid of me. But, if Vedith is scum, he doesn't need any special power to kill the target we all agree on today, since he wouldn't be a doctor.

It's irrelevant and doesn't change the strategy much, but it's something that should be corrected. I'm going to start my ISO on Flippy now, will update soon.
Vedith wrote:
In post 1760, RAS wrote:Also, Vedith: I would love to get your reads here. Like I said earlier, we aren't lynching you today regardless of what happens, but I would still love to hear your thoughts, if at all possible.
Still the same.
I town read you and Flips.
DEB is most likely Scum here, if not Chara.
I see. Thanks.

I don't know if I agree with you on the DEB read, but I will let you know after I ISO Flippy.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1761, RAS wrote:I should mention that I've put in no effort whatsoever into reading Chara, and I'm hoping that they will post more today so I can get some type of interactions with that slot. However, I want to focus on the two players who I've had the chance to interact with before going into reading that slot if I can help it.
you'll see plenty from me, provided we don't rush the day. i've been rather busy irl.
i just got quicklynched because i had a shift, so i would appreciate it not happening again. just push me while i'm online and you'll see i'm town. <3

(see you all tomorrow.)
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Chara »

so RAS replaced Burke.

i've been townreading DEB so i'll have to see why he's scum.
i'm suspicious of Vedith but i'm pretty sure interactions with Flavor clear him. i'll need to actually look. agree he doesn't die today.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by RAS »

RAS wrote:I'm going to start my ISO on Flippy now, will update soon.
Similarly to DEB, albeit a little less extreme, Flippy's opening 10 posts were also all filler.

(isolation #8) is his first "non-filler" response to FL, but it's not a great informative post either.

and are a little odd to me because he reinforces his vote on Burkenstock before Burkenstock even had the chance to respond. No one questioned Flippy regarding his vote in between those 2 posts, so I don't really understand the need to reinforce your vote here (especially without any reasoning behind it).

, and have very little reasoning behind them as a whole. I find the reasoning in to be hardly a reason to call some someone scum and say that there's "no way around it". Yes, Burkenstock OMGUS'd you, however that's far from being alignment indicative. Also, if you're that confident someone is scum, shouldn't you push on them more than you've been?

I was going to ask the same thing DEB asked in going through this ISO, which reinforces my town-read on DEB here. This unvote really confused me because Burkenstock had done basically next-to-nothing since the initial vote. I think Flippy's reasoning here is fair, however it doesn't really match with his comments saying that he's "scum, no way around it".

I'm up to isolation #40, and one thing I've been noticing is that Flippy is asking a lot of questions. Read: , , , , , and . I think this is part of the reason why I initially saw him as passive when I briefly ISO'd him earlier. That, and the fact that it doesn't seem like he ever really explain his thought process. It's all coming across as incredibly lazy to me, which he did admit to in , but it doesn't make it any better.

To follow-up on the above, (isolation #42) is the first instance where I'm noticing a "decent" amount of explaining from Flippy. While there is a huge gap from the last time you voted him, I'm finding it very odd how Burkenstock managed to go from a "scum, no way around it" to a "big ol' null". It's definitely something I need to look into because I might be looking at this wrong. Regardless, this post is very lazy as aforementioned. Not much effort was put into this post, and this is an incredibly passive post overall.

sort of bothers me because of the way Flippy's been playing. He's been "afraid" to take a stance, and there's been very little backing his votes--and this is just another instance of that.

is confusing. Burkenstock was a solid scum-read to you which was later changed to null, and now is what exactly? This post is so close to your "sheep" vote on scepticism and there's no posts by Burkenstock between your sheep vote and this one. The only thing I'm noticing is a post from wilky mention Burkenstock in , but surely that wasn't enough to change your mind? Yes, FL mentioned it in , but he stated in a previous post () that he was struggling to get a read on that slot. There's nothing concrete indicating that the vote will be between you and Burkenstock, unless there's something I'm missing here.

This is an incredibly annoying ISO to go through because Flippy doesn't quote anything and I have to go several pages back to see what he's talking about.

, didn't you just vote scepticism?

I actually like this interaction with FL in /. It's nothing I'm going to go crazy over, but I think FL would've answered the first time here if they were partnered. There's very little beneficial reasons for Flippy to push for an answer like this.

The rest of his ISO is pretty empty. I'm not too sure what to really make of it, but I think DEB is town here.
Chara wrote:i'm suspicious of Vedith but i'm pretty sure interactions with Flavor clear him. i'll need to actually look.
Which ones? I'm not getting that vibe at all.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:14 pm

@RAS Well It was mostly a reaction test for burk. Except for 784 it felt life & death especially with all the quick hammers going on.
Also if I’m not asked to explain myself about something chances are I’m not going to
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Zulfy »

VOTE COUNT 5 . 1

L84Dnr
-
murdered at night

wilky
-
murdered by Insomnia, Shiidaji, RAS, Flavor Leaf, u r a person 2, The Last Knight, and Dr Easy Bake

Vedith
-

Shiidaji
-
murdered at night

Chara
-

RAS
-

The Last Knight
-
murdered by insomnia, Vedith, Shiidaji, u r a person 2, Dr Easy Bake, and Flavor Leaf

Dr Easy Bake
-

Flavor Leaf
-
murdered by RAS, emperor flippyNips, L84DNR, Flavor Leaf

u r a person 2
-
murdered at night

Emperor flippyNips
-

Insomnia
-
murdered by L84Dnr, u r a person 2, Flavor Leaf, and Vedith

Creature
-
murdered at night

--------------------------------------------------
Not Voting
- Chara, RAS, Emperor flippyNips, Dr Easy Bake, Vedith

With 5 alive,
it takes 3 to Lynch

Last edited by Zulfy on Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
no investigation no right to speak
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by RAS »

In post 1767, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@RAS Well It was mostly a reaction test for burk. Except for 784 it felt life & death especially with all the quick hammers going on.
Also if I’m not asked to explain myself about something chances are I’m not going to
Is there any reason why you've played so lazily throughout this game? Is this just what your play style is, or is there a particular reason for it here? Like I said in my previous post, I don't feel like you back up your thought process whatsoever and it's making it hard for me to get a solid read on you.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by Vedith »

I've just finished a game with Nips where I Scum read him and he put lack of effort into the game near the end.
He was town.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Vedith »

We are going through a big project for the rest of this week at work.
I'll put full effort in during the weekend so no rush today.
I claim scum \o/
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by RAS »

Sigh. This game is going way slower than I wanted. I was expecting more than just 1 new posts after waking up.

Chara ISO:

I like the "interactions" with FL in Chara's opening posts. Read: /.

There's a lot of reads from Chara in their opening posts which I'm getting a town-vibe from. Read: , and for references.

, , and are all great posts. Chara's thought process is very logical, and I'm finding myself agreeing with a lot of the things they're saying. I think scum would've approached DEB's read list in much more aggressively. I particularly like how DEB explained himself in .

, , , and isn't S/S interaction. It's something that I might need to go more into detail later, but I don't think these interactions are faked at all. I might be reading wrong, but it's showing a little sign of paranoia--which is why I think Chara is asking for confirmation. It's either that, or Chara is trying to get a reaction from FL to be able to read that slot easier. Either way, I feel like this is coming from town.

All of the above posts are from day 1, there's not much worth commenting on in the following days, but I'm getting a lot of town vibes from Chara, and I think scum is in Flippy/Vedith.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by Chara »

thanks for reminding me that i called two scum in .
when i have some time tomorrow i'll look into whether i was right on the third or right in my reassessment (where i moved him to town) of DEB.
game is moving slow because we happen to be busy, i think. should clear up shortly.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Chara »

after going through the rest of the post and reminding myself i why i townread DEB, i think i still do.
we have one scum to find and three dead scum to comb for interactions. i'd find it pretrty embarrassing if we lost in the endgame here so i'd also urge everyone not to rush the day. this isn't the time to get more information, it's the time to carefully comb the information we already have to find the final scum.
RAS is already doing that. i'm wary of the slot because it's Burke, but i also believe his contributions have been good so far. i'll need to look at the interactions properly myself, but for now it's a thumbs up from me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”