Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Baezu »

Well, sounds like there’s a consensus. So why haven’t I been lynched yet? Make it happen, guys. I’m not going to vote myself. Wouldn’t everyone rather have actual concrete information with which to work tomorrow?
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Okay that kind of shit helps nobody so please knock it off.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 301, Something_Smart wrote:Okay that kind of shit helps nobody so please knock it off.
I've been trying to help...I hope I have in some small way
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Baezu »

And I really like that offspring quote
Show

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I’m scumreading you but I’m not 100% sold on it. Something_Smart is right, this roll-over-and-die attitude doesn’t help you and it doesn’t help whatever team you’re on.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Baezu »

I just think it's pretty funny that I point out that I think ausuka is scum and everyone jumps down my throat
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Baezu »

And if so many people were convinced that Siv was scum, why arent there more votes on slaxx?
Show

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 305, Baezu wrote:I just think it's pretty funny that I point out that I think ausuka is scum and everyone jumps down my throat
You were the leading wagon before you expressed any suspicion on me and as far as I can tell you recieved one vote since then. That was from a replacement who replaced in after your post.
In post 306, Baezu wrote:And if so many people were convinced that Siv was scum, why arent there more votes on slaxx?
I don't think that many people thought Siv was scum?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 285, Ausuka wrote:
In post 222, Baezu wrote:Looking over the entire thread, Alchemist has mostly had short comments and questions here and there so I don’t feel a real solid towniness from him. The fact that he agreed with umlauts conclusions raises him up a few townie points for me because umlaut is a TR in my mind.
Why is this worthy of a townread?
The way that he said it. I think that scum would probably keep that to themselves if they felt that someone had made a good comment about the game. I feel that in general, scum would not want to encourage anyone, town or not to make good points

In post 222, Baezu wrote: This post in particular pings me the wrong way...it almost feels like she’s trying to distance herself from RCE.
What part of this makes you think I'm distancing myself from RCE? I'm expressing a townread from him.
It felt to me like distancing because there was no real legitimacy or explanation for the unvote except for the fact that you were doubting your previous feelings
In post 222, Baezu wrote:And if she didn’t really know who else to vote for, why put a vote on Siv? Simply because they have not responded?
"This specifically just feels fake. Sure, what he mentions is certainly a possibility, but I don't see any evidence that this actually happened rather than Hitalt legitimately just forgetting about S_S's vote. The last sentence just feels slimy tbh.

He also says he's voting Hitalt because there's a number of red flags but for whatever reason doesn't specify what those red flags are."
You quoted this post; what happened? Do you think it's not reasoning for my Siv vote?
I think it is a good reason, but you didn't cite that as your reason
In post 108, Ausuka wrote: Ausuka seems to me like someone playing scum really well
Can you provide evidence for this. What exactly in my play makes me "scum playing really well" rather than town? You mentioned me distancing myself from RCE, sure, although I don't see how that happened at all; is there anything else at all or is this it?
This comes from my own experiences...when I've been scum in games, it comes with a certain confidence. I think that's why I come across as town when I'm scum. I've also seen a lot of other players play scum phenomenally and the best of them make scum look super towny. So this was me giving you a compliment - I think you're doing a fabulous job
In post 222, Baezu wrote: Honestly, the post from hitalt makes a lot of sense to me reading back over the thread. When I first read hitalt’s posts as he was writing them, they came across as scummy but I believe him when he said that he didn’t see SS’s self vote and his posts generally seem towny
In post 59, HitAlt wrote:
In post 56, Fuscosco wrote:I selfvoted because i could, because it sparks discussion, and because, aside from conspicuously not voting at all, its my mo
Fine enough.

VOTE: ausuka - time to activate.
What about 59 makes Hitalt town? It seems very NAI to me. Why did you even scumread them in the first place?
I originally scumread him for his posts on self voting when he was only addressing one of the self votes. But him voting for you (someone who hadn't been targeted until them and has played very towny) actually upped my towny read of his
In post 222, Baezu wrote: This post from RCE really rubs me the wrong way...a lot of his posts don’t have much content and again, he goes from voting me to voting Siv, whom I feel is the other easy mark.....not feeling crazy town vibes from RCE
If he's done scumhunting (which he has) does it matter so much if a few of his posts don't have much content? I don't really understand.
This is, of course, subjective
In post 222, Baezu wrote: I understand why Siv made this vote- he himself had said before that hitalt was pinging him with red flags, but reading over it again, it seems like he might be buddying up to me because hitalt’s posts aren’t particularly scummy when you look at the entire thread...
You say you understand why Siv made this vote but you also seem to be saying you don't understand why Siv made this vote. I don't really understand this at all.
originally, I understood why he had made this vote but rereading the thread it seemed oddly out of place
In post 222, Baezu wrote: The other thing that bothers me about Siv is that he’s doing “well enough” and by that I mean, trying to seem just towny enough to get by. Kind of a lesser version of what ausuka is doing
Can you elaborate on how I'm just trying to seem towny enough to get by?
see above

Why do you think voting Siv is an "easy mark" -> an easy ML but also think he's scum?
If ausuka does end up getting lynched and she does happen to be town, I'm pretty much getting lynched Day 2. As scum, I would not feel comfortable going after someone whom everyone sees as "so town" - losing a scum day 2 would seriously cripple the scum team. If I were scum, I'd put my vote where the majority of votes are going so as not to draw attention to myself
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Baezu »

sorry for the double post, @mod, can you remove one of them please

Done. :]
Last edited by Dannflor on Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:41 am

Post by HitAlt »

In post 308, Baezu wrote:If I were scum, I'd put my vote where the majority of votes are going so as not to draw attention to myself
Would be hard to make it a good play though?
Voting yourself, huh?
I am Alt. Hope it's a hit.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Baezu »

You thought he was scum,
In post 169, Ausuka wrote:{rce, hitalt, ss}
{alchemist, fuscosco}
{cbynumber, Flavor leaf, umlaut}
{vorkuta}
{baezu, siv36}

My reads feel a bit too popular which is slightly concerning but other than that I'm fairly comfortable with them. Umlaut was town to me earlier but I ISO'd him and I actually don't see anything that scum couldn't do.
FL thought he was scum,
In post 247, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Slaxx

yet not all those people are voting for him

Hey, bud. Excited to play with you.

Also, my cologne gambit is gonna have to wait now.

ScumSIV got scared and couldn’t handle it.
hitalt agreed
In post 171, HitAlt wrote:Not saying anything about your upper brackets yet, but I think I agree with your bottom 3.
RCE thought so
In post 96, RCEnigma wrote:Hmm maybe not VOTE: Siv
In post 218, RCEnigma wrote:Hello, I am one of the people.

I haven't done a readslist in awhile so, why not.

(Ausuka, Alchemist, SS, Umlaut, Vorkuta)
(HitAlt, FL, Cbynumber)
(Fuscosco, Baezu, Siv)
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 311, HitAlt wrote:
In post 308, Baezu wrote:If I were scum, I'd put my vote where the majority of votes are going so as not to draw attention to myself
Would be hard to make it a good play though?
Voting yourself, huh?
I'm not understanding what you mean
Show

HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:46 am

Post by HitAlt »

My usual D1 paranoia is starting to peek in ("no way we are catching scum this easily D1 and all townies are actually grouping together that read"), but I honestly don't think any other slot is as deserving of my vote anyway.
Maybe Boon, but I do not see a Universe where we really lynch him D1. Ever.
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:47 am

Post by HitAlt »

In post 313, Baezu wrote:I'm not understanding what you mean
Then the sarcasm/joke was lost in translation.
Maybe a smiley would've driven the point home, but I hate emojis so I never use them.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Fuscosco »

Im here. Kinda surprised baezu is still the focal point.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Fuscosco »

baezu, do you has reeds?
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:49 am

Post by HitAlt »

Actually, @Boon - give me this:

Setup spec. aside - what do you think is the likelyhood for Slaxx scum?

33% or more like 50/50?
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 19, HitAlt wrote:
In post 9, Fuscosco wrote:VOTE: fuscosco

b-baka
I've seen this from scum quite a bit.
Voting themselves rather than trying to pick a random target.

VOTE: Fuscosco
Why did you vote me instead of SS?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Ausuka »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10846344#p10846344]post 309[/url], Baezu wrote:It felt to me like distancing because there was no real legitimacy or explanation for the unvote except for the fact that you were doubting your previous feelings
Why is doubting my previous feelings, thinking RCE is town for being gamesolvy, and having a better target for a vote not a legitimate reason to unvote?
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10846344#p10846344]post 309[/url], Baezu wrote:I think it is a good reason, but you didn't cite that as your reason
It is though? Like I said it in that post:
In post 108, Ausuka wrote: This specifically just feels fake. Sure, what he mentions is certainly a possibility, but I don't see any evidence that this actually happened rather than Hitalt legitimately just forgetting about S_S's vote. The last sentence just feels slimy tbh.

He also says he's voting Hitalt because there's a number of red flags but for whatever reason doesn't specify what those red flags are.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10846344#p10846344]post 309[/url], Baezu wrote: I originally scumread him for his posts on self voting when he was only addressing one of the self votes. But him voting for you (someone who hadn't been targeted until them and has played very towny) actually upped my towny read of his
This read is based on me being scum right?
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10846344#p10846344]post 309[/url], Baezu wrote:originally, I understood why he had made this vote but rereading the thread it seemed oddly out of place
I feel as if this still doesn't make sense? What do you mean by out of place exactly?
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10846344#p10846344]post 309[/url], Baezu wrote:If ausuka does end up getting lynched and she does happen to be town, I'm pretty much getting lynched Day 2.
While you're correct, I don't think this is a valid point because I think it's very unlikely I get lynched today as things are and I think there's a good chance you knew that when you first made your vote.

Baezu: I'm finding it hard to parse your scumread on me. As I see it your points are: 1) I didn't have enough reasoning for unvoting RCE and 2) I didn't have enough reason to vote Siv. Is there anything else?
In post 312, Baezu wrote:You thought he was scum,
In post 169, Ausuka wrote:{rce, hitalt, ss}
{alchemist, fuscosco}
{cbynumber, Flavor leaf, umlaut}
{vorkuta}
{baezu, siv36}

My reads feel a bit too popular which is slightly concerning but other than that I'm fairly comfortable with them. Umlaut was town to me earlier but I ISO'd him and I actually don't see anything that scum couldn't do.
FL thought he was scum,
In post 247, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Slaxx

yet not all those people are voting for him

Hey, bud. Excited to play with you.

Also, my cologne gambit is gonna have to wait now.

ScumSIV got scared and couldn’t handle it.
hitalt agreed
In post 171, HitAlt wrote:Not saying anything about your upper brackets yet, but I think I agree with your bottom 3.
RCE thought so
In post 96, RCEnigma wrote:Hmm maybe not VOTE: Siv
In post 218, RCEnigma wrote:Hello, I am one of the people.

I haven't done a readslist in awhile so, why not.

(Ausuka, Alchemist, SS, Umlaut, Vorkuta)
(HitAlt, FL, Cbynumber)
(Fuscosco, Baezu, Siv)
3 of those are voting your wagon and had you as a scumread; it makes sense they'd wagon the person with the more votes. I can't say I really understand FL's trajectory yet but that was still based on the whole cologne thing I think.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:03 am

Post by HitAlt »

In post 319, Fuscosco wrote:Why did you vote me instead of SS?
Eh....guess there is a reason to give the same answer again?

I missed S_S selfvoting.
That's the main reason why.
I really thought you were the only one selfvoting.

Also. I have some exprience with/on S_S. And even with them selfvoting, I do not think the same reasoning applies to them.
For whatever reason thought you were a new player on site, and thought it might have been a newbie scumtell.
(have seen it especially from unconfident players)
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Fuscosco »

Spoiler: posts
In post 50, Umlaut wrote:I assume scum pay some attention to what their buddies are doing
This is a rather baseless claim. I dont see the need for it so early. But its nai on its own.
In post 62, Baezu wrote:UNVOTE: umlaut
Liking his posts
I consider this light red in nature. Why not revote elsewhere, why do this after a single post from umlat, why do it after alchemist said it, etc.
In post 63, RCEnigma wrote:BooneyToonz
Boonz
how many of these are there now? Like 15?
In post 74, Fuscosco wrote:I feel like this selfvote talk is filler.
rather, this talk about S_Ss meta of voting is. please stop talking about creature as well, unless he is an alt of a person here
Still feel this way, btdubs
In post 128, Baezu wrote:Anyway,UNVOTE: hitalt
he keeps unvoting his votes.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 321, HitAlt wrote:Eh....guess there is a reason to give the same answer again?
Yea ignore me. Im a dumdum
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Fuscosco »

Ummmm as of right now Im not comfortable lynching bae
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:18 am

Post by HitAlt »

But what's the best alternative as of now?
I don't feel like going elbow-deep into Slaxx quite yet.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”